The Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend bets best friend her husband would cheat.
1.6k words
3.7
74.5k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
993 Followers

I tried to catch Tori before she left the party, but she was driving away by the time I got outside. I took a cab back to our house, but she had locked me out. She wouldn't let me in. I called her, but she explained she didn't want to talk and that she needed more time to think. I sat in front of the house for a couple of hours, but after I was fairly sure Tori wasn't going to let me in I took a cab back to Samantha's house. I was going to find out what was going on. The party had wound down and Samantha was cleaning up. She looked a little worried to see me.

Samantha admitted that she had always had a crush on me. She explained how she had spiked my drink so that she could take advantage of me. She thought that would be enough, but she wanted me to want her. The fact that I was about to make love to her willingly would fulfill her fantasy. After letting her talk for more than thirty minutes I let her have it. My marriage was ruined, my wife wouldn't talk to me, she wouldn't let me in our house. How selfish could she be?

Before I could finish Samantha began balling. She wouldn't stop. I brought her a tissue and she began apologizing for making such a mess. I decided to leverage her guilt to get the recording. Samantha pointed to a DVD sitting next to her television. I walked over and picked it up, while left the room. I stood alone in Samantha's living room clutching the DVD when I realized that I had no where to go.

After a few minutes of indecision I found a bottle of wine and poured myself a glass. I put the DVD in the player and pushed play. The recording started and I saw Samantha holding a remote that turned on the camera. I was lying under her sporting an erect with my hands on her waist. I was conscious, but clearly out of it. Samantha was completely naked and she didn't look half bad without her clothes on I thought to myself.

I sat down on the couch as I watched this home made porno, staring me. I turned up the volume and realized Samantha was talking to me. Calling me a stud, begging me to fuck her and generally trying to turn me on. She leaned forward and began kissing me. My arms wrapped around her and I was clearly kissing her back. My penis grew harder and harder, and within moments was pressed against Samantha's back. She lifted herself on her knees and guided my penis inside of her. She went slowly, causing more and more of my penis to disappear inside of her.

Sitting on the couch watching Samantha fucking me was turning me on. Without thinking about where I was I pulled out my penis and began masturbating as I watched Samantha ride my cock.

Samantha was soon bouncing up and down on my cock faster and faster. I was even moaning with pleasure on tape. Samantha was almost screaming she was so loud. If I have one complaint with Tori it is that she is so quiet. I was getting closer and closer to my own climax sitting on the couch that I didn't notice Samantha walk into the room until she stood in front of the television.

I grabbed a cushion from the couch to cover myself and turned a bright shade of red as I tried to decide what to do next.

Samantha said, "You don't need to be embarrassed. You can finish if you like."

I got up and was heading to the bathroom when Samantha blocked my path. She reached behind the pillow and grabbed my penis. I stood there paralyzed for a moment when Samantha said, "Quit thinking so much. You obviously are attracted to me. I am attracted to you."

Samantha had my penis in one hand and used her other to throw the pillow aside. She dropped to her knees and put my penis in her mouth. She began sucking my cock and almost as soon as she did my knees became weak, I had to sit down. I fell backward onto the couch. Samantha followed me on the couch, but instead of resuming her blowjob, she straddled my lap. She was wearing a sundress without any panties. She leaned against me, lifting her body so that my penis would be able to enter her vagina. I used my right hand to position my penis against her pussy and once she felt it against her she lowered herself on to me.

Samantha and I were finally fucking. I have to admit she was a great fuck. She was extremely expressive and made me feel like I was the biggest stud she had ever had sex with. She begged for more and more and I really got into it. I can't remember when I had a better time. I helped her remove her dress revealing her breasts, both of which I took into my hands as she bounced up and down my cock.

We were both completely engaged in the act and didn't notice we had a spectator. Tori had come to see Samantha, but couldn't believe what she was witnessing. On the couch her best friend and husband were fucking like rabbits. Not to mention the video of Samantha fucking me in Tori's bed. Tori didn't say a word, but instead watched from the hallway until we were done.

When Samantha had climaxed, just a little while after I did she climbed off of me and sat next to me on the couch. She remarked, "I don't know about you, but I have never had sex like that before. Tori is so lucky."

I couldn't help but agree saying, "To be honest, Tori is amazing in bed, but after having sex with you I am not sure it will ever be the same with her."

Samantha climbed back on top of me and kissed me as she said, "Don't tease me, do I really turn you on? Tori is so skinny, and I am, well... not." She kissed me again as I fondled her breasts.

When she leaned back I said, "I always thought my type was skinny and petite like Tori, but after having sex with you I am not so sure."

I began to get hard as Samantha's wet pussy pressed against my penis. She tilted forward and guided my semi-hard cock inside of her. As she did Tori's figure in the hallway caught her eye, in an instant she knew Tori was there, watching. Samantha didn't say a word as she began fucking for the second time that evening.

Tori watched as Samantha looked directly at her and smiled. Tori didn't say a word, instead she stood silently watching. Tori wasn't angry anymore, but instead she was shocked. Shocked that Samantha would betray her. Shocked that I would be attracted to Samantha. As she watched Samantha taking what was hers, she began to feel sad. Tears appeared in the corners of her eyes as Samantha and cried out in pleasure.

Samantha saw Tori's tears and she began to feel awful, what was she doing? In a brief revelation of remorse Samantha jumped off of me and said she couldn't do it anymore. I watched as she ran out of the room and right past a teary eyed Tori. Tori started walking straight toward me, I stood to face her, naked and still erect. She started hitting me on the arms as she buried her face in my chest, crying asking, "Why, why?"

I tried to comfort her, but she was inconsolable. Then her mode shifted. She aimed her bloodshot eyes at me as she asked, "Don't you want me anymore? Aren't you attracted to me?"

I answered, "Of course, I am so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen. It was all just crazy, you have to believe me."

Tori stepped back and unfastened her dress and let it drop to the floor. She then removed her bra and panties and said, "Prove it, make love to me right now."

My erection had disappeared and I was completely flaccid. She laid on the couch and said, "Make love to me."

For the first time in our marriage I wasn't the least bit interested. Tori was always in control, she was the aggressor. Seeing her play the victim wasn't at all attractive. I climbed on top of her and began kissing her, just as I normally would, but I wasn't getting hard. I tried everything, but I wasn't getting aroused.

Tori began crying again when she realized I couldn't get it up. I tried to explain I had already had sex twice, but instead of making her feel better she got more upset. I sat up and Tori began massaging my penis, trying to get me hard. I got a little harder, but not fully erect. Tori tried to position my cock so that I could penetrate her, but I just wasn't hard enough.

I was on top of Tori, face to face as my flaccid cock pressed against her cunt. With a tear in her eye Tori sobbed as she said, "Make love to me, please make love to me."

Just as I started to respond I noticed Samantha had returned. She was wearing a camisole that was open in the front revealing her naked body. She put her hand on my shoulder and pulled me up. Tori remained lifeless on the couch as I stood face to face with Samantha. She put her arms around me and began kissing me. She pressed her breasts against my chest and massaged my back with her hands. I couldn't help myself from getting aroused.

Samantha grasped my erect penis and said to Tori, "I guess he 's just not that into you.

edmead
edmead
993 Followers