The Bet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freejack
freejack
213 Followers

Oh, God. That thought started her on the final spiral. Her breathing was coming in gasps now, and each successive lick to her pussy was sending jolts of pleasure throughout her entire body. She grabbed Cindy by the back of the head and pulled her roughly forward, mashing her face into her wet, saliva-covered pussy. Cindy was her slave now, to be used however she needed, and right now she needed to get off. Her hands wrapped tightly into Cindy's hair, refusing to let her move, as she began to buck and grind against Cindy's beautiful face, humping her impassively, ferociously, using her like she would use a dildo. Her orgasm was coming now, and she humped harder and faster, rubbing her wet gushing slit up and down Cindy's face, grinding her clit hard against Cindy's nose and lips. Then, like that, she was cumming, exploding in a body-wrenching orgasm.

She came hard, her head thrown back against the window, her thighs clamped tight around Cindy's head. She could feel the walls of her cunt spasming over and over pushing out her girl-cum in waves, until finally her orgasm was over and she collapsed against the door in a dizzy heap. Cindy was still licking her, sucking up everything she could from Cassie's slit, drinking her sweet juices while rubbing frantically at her own panty-covered crotch. Finally Cassie had to push her away, her clit being too sensitive for anymore.

Cindy groaned her disapproval as she was forced away from Cassie's spent pussy. She looked up at Cassie, her eyes clearly showing her need. "Oh Cassie! Just a little more, please. I'm so close! I need to cum! Oh God! Let me taste you while I cum."

Cassie shook her head. "No. You can finish yourself off in your seat. I wanna watch."

Cindy dropped into her seat and spread her legs. Her skirt rode up to her hips, revealing sexy yellow panties with a rapidly spreading wet spot in the front. She was already raring to go, and she wasted no time in pushing them aside and burying two fingers into her slippery hole. Loud slurping sounds began to come from her as she drove the fingers in and out of her sopping cunt, audible even over her panting and moans. She fucked herself hard and fast, her thumb rubbing her clit, her eyes never leaving Cassie's.

Cassie watched entranced. It was such an amazing sight. Her future step-mom masturbating lewdly in the front seat of her car; masturbating forher, her face smeared withhercum, becauseshehad told her to. Staring intohereyes, lettingherknow that she washerslut. It was awesome the power that she now had over Cindy, and she knew that this was just the beginning. There was so much more to come.

She watched as Cindy came. Watched her body shake and tremble as the pleasure of release rocketed through her. Watched the trail of slime that clung to her fingers as she finally pulled them from her snatch. Watched as Cindy licked that slime from her fingers, smiling. She watched it all, knowing that she had caused it. And it made her feel good – very, very good.

End of Part IV

freejack
freejack
213 Followers
12