The Bet reLoaded Ch. 01

Story Info
Wifey wins bet and hubby must comply.
1.9k words
4.34
127.4k
40

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

I hope you enjoy the kink.

**********

"Fuck!"

Lilla flicked back her brilliant shoulder length red hair in that way women do and laughed. "Aww, poor baby." She set her coffee on the end table.

"Not funny," I said. I was sore that I had lost our latest bet and a little afraid of what she had in store.

"Is too," Lilla said and straddled me. I was sitting on the sofa looking up at her. "Oh baby, we're gonna have such fun!" Her bright green eyes sparkled and she made several small claps, her hands held upright.

"Fuck. So what're your plans this time?"

"Hmmm, let's see." She tapped a finger on her chin, looked up and pretended to be thinking about what she would do with me. She finally shrugged. "Oh well, I'll think of something."

"Oh, man," I said.

"I think you mean 'Oh, woman,'" Lilla said with a smirk and wriggled against me.

"Not again," I whined.

Lilla began to grind on me. "Yes, again! Oh my god! It was so much fun! Don't you remember?"

"How could I forget." I adjusted my cock.

Lilla giggled and said, "See?"

"What do you expect? You're sitting on my dick!"

"Nu uh, can't fool me, sugar. Oh! I just adored you in those girly outfits! They were so pretty!" She took my face in her hands and looked me in the eyes. "I bet you've missed the Hurley's, haven't you?"

"No," I said a bit too quickly, "I do miss the girls when you're away, though." I untied her cobalt blue satin robe and pushed it off her shoulders and let my hands slide down her arms and to the side of her breasts. Lilla straightened her arms and let the robe slip to the floor. She wasn't wearing panties.

I leaned in and Lilla pulled her head back, said, "No motorboating!" so I did and she laughed and grabbed my head, pulling my mouth to a nipple where I bit and chewed and licked and nibbled and until she moaned softly.

Lilla shifted and raised and I pulled down my black nylon gym shorts. She sat down on me with a "Woof," taking me deep into that velvety place, so tight, so hot.

Lilla slowly rotated her hips, her eyes closed, lips slightly parted. I watched her head tilt to one side then roll forward, her blazing hair gently flowing, and in a soft voice, "God, that's so good. You fill me up, baby."

"Mmm," I said and let her work me. She flexed a muscle and tightened around me and smiled, rewarded by my moan.

I clenched a muscle and my cock twitched in her. "Ooh! Nice one, dollbaby. Now just sit back and let me do the work. You'll be getting busy later."

I watched with lust and love as Lilla rotated and ground and snapped her hips and rubbed her pussy and finally threw her head back and stiffened and cried out and collapsed on me. "Whew, that's some ride there, buckaroo," Lilla said, her head on my shoulder.

"Hey, what about me?" I said.

"Oh yeah," Lilla said and began bouncing up and down on my cock, her hair and breasts jiggling and swaying.

"Boing, boing, boing," Lilla said and laughed and I laughed with her and met her landings with hard thrusts until I flexed and cried out and came deep inside of my precious Lilla.

She pushed me over so I was lying on the couch and crawled up my body. "Okay, darling, you know what to do. Get it all." She straddled my face, her bare pussy over my mouth and I licked her.

"Oh yes. You're so good at this. Mmm." She placed a hand on my head to guide me. "I'm so glad you like this, honey. Cleaning me up and all. I know I do." She sighed, then, "Ooh!" when I hit a sensitive spot.

"Kind of funny that this is one of the things that stayed with us after a bet, huh. You cleaning me up. And the occasional strapon. God, I love that. Pounding into you with my big cock and watching the pleasure on your face. Oh, and sex in public, that's always a gas. You ever think about it, baby? What sticks? Or why?" Her voice was low and thick. I licked and chewed her lips and lapped my cum that dribbled out of her. I didn't mind the mixture of smells and flavors anymore. I kind of liked it, looked forward to it, wanted to please her. Lilla brings out both my dominant and submissive sides.

She stroked my hair and my cock as I licked my cum out of her pussy. "Oh sweetheart, it makes me so happy to know that you care for me so much you'd lick cum out of me and clean me up like this." I sucked her hairless pussy, drawing the juices out. She looked down at me, her fingers entwined in my hair, pulling me against her.

"Do you ever pretend it's someone else's?" My eyes widened and I looked up at Lilla, her eyes boring into mine, a smirk on her face. She rotated her hips a little. "You know, pretend it's someone else's jizm? That you're licking another man's love honey out of my used pussy?"

I shook my head. "Liar," she said. "I bet you do. Maybe not all the time, but I bet you have at some point. Pretended that you're cleaning me up after another man has fucked me." Lilla giggled. "Not that I'd fuck another man, of course. Unless you wanted me too, darling. Unless you want to lick another man's splooge from my pussy. Or my ass. I'd do it for you because I love you so much. Ooh! Your boner twitched. I wonder what that means." She laughed. "But really, you're the only man for me. Ohh! Yes. Right there." She squirmed on my face. "But am I the only woman for you?" I nodded." She smiled a curious smile and said, "Finish me off, lover." And I did.

Lilla lay beside me on the couch, one long leg over mine and stroked my cock. "I have some planning to do, honeybear. And I have to get you some new clothes, new shoes and accessories, of course." She popped up on an elbow and put a hand on my chest and drew in a sharp breath. "You could shop with me! Wouldn't that be a turn on?"

"I think not."

"Would too! Just imagine it. Just a couple of girls out for a shopping spree, trying on clothes, looking at lingerie. Watching the boys drool over us. You'd get into to it, I know you." Lilla said and lay back down and stroked me, her small hand soft, but firm.

"Ugh. Do we really have to?" I said.

"Do what, honey bun?"

"You know."

"What?"

"All that fem stuff."

Lilla smiled. "Of course not."

"Yes!"

"But we're going to, aren't we, baby." She kissed my cheek. "You lost a bet and you have to do what I say."

"But..."

"Now, now, sugar. As I recall you had a grand old time the first go 'round. You took right to my cock, well, your cock," Lilla giggled. She had made a mold of my erection and made a dildo from the mold, then fucked me with it. She fucked me with my own cock, telling me it was what she felt when I fucked her.

"I bet you miss that pecker, don't you, hon. God, I can't wait to get back in that saddle again," she said and squeezed my cock.

"I can hear you, you know."

Lilla stroked me, scooped up some precum with a finger and I opened my mouth as she brought it to my lips. "Mmm, I'm so lucky to have you, sweetie. I bet a lot of men wouldn't be up for this kind of play. I bet most men wouldn't enjoy their cum as much as you do. Or getting all dolled up like a woman and beg to be fucked in the ass with a strapon."

"I didn't enjoy it that much. I lost a bet and you made me do it. And I didn't beg to be fucked in the ass with a strapon." I remembered bending over the sofa with my skirt flipped up, begging Lilla to fuck me.

"You having memory problems, boy?" She laughed and squeezed my cock again. "Way I recall, as I was fucking you with the strapon in your girlie outfit, was you begging me to fuck you harder and not stop and to make you come. Like this," she said and swooped down on me her hot mouth closing around me like a satin vice. Her tongue hard then soft as it swirled around my head and glans. The sensation was glorious and I moaned. She swooped down then up, used her hand to compliment her mouth. Lilla wet a finger and I felt her probe my rear. I raised my leg to the back of the couch to give her access and thought I heard her say, "Good girl," as her finger penetrated me and I moaned.

Lillia sucked and stroked my cock and finger fucked me. I pinched and twisted my nipples and felt that sweet pleasure as she pressed my prostate and an image flashed though my mind of a pretty girl dressed in lingerie spreading her legs for Lilla's cock and I moaned as she sucked me and jacked me and her tongue swirled and I grabbed her hair and thrust and came in her mouth.

Lilla raised back up and kissed me, letting me taste myself, the residue that she hadn't swallowed. "Two weeks till showtime, sport. I got some planning to do," she said as she twirled my long hair in her fingers.

She got up and said, "Shower time. Come." She held her hand out to me. I took it and I admired her slender body from behind as she led me upstairs to our master bath. In the shower Lilla got me hard, put some lotion on me, her rear, and presented herself by bending over and leaning on the small built-in seat at the back of the shower. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled then her mouth formed an 'O' as I entered her ass, her eyes finally closed and she let her head drop and as I fucked her I couldn't help imagine it was me bent over and taking it, taking it, taking it. With one hand against the stall wall and the other supporting her, Lilla cried out to me to fuck her faster and harder and faster and I did and I came with a roar.

I gently slid out and Lilla turned with a smile and hugged me and kissed me as we stood under the running water, momentarily imagining ourselves to be under a tropical waterfall. We washed each other with tenderness.

Lilla got dressed and in the kitchen she gathered her gear and said, "Gotta run, toots. Got places to go and dainties to buy. For you, that is." She giggled.

As she skipped out the door she trilled over her shoulder, "And take off that Friday. And Monday."

"Uh oh," I thought as I went into the den, reached for the television remote and began the countdown until Lilla sprang her plan.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers