The Bet reLoaded Ch. 04

Story Info
Wifey won and it gets real.
11.6k words
4.65
93.5k
27

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
515 Followers

Sorry for the long delay in getting this one out! I hope you enjoy the kink.

**********

We bet big. To the winner, anything goes for the weekend and the loser must comply. I thought I had it in the bag, but she won. And now I was fucked. Literally. Thursday night she waxed me stem to stern leaving me with no body hair at all save the fetching shoulder length blond hair with highlights on my head. Friday, Lilla dolled me up complete with state of the art fakes tits and took me out of town for a girls getaway weekend. We saw a drag show, made new friends and then Lilla had her delicious way with me. On Saturday we window-shopped and that night she and our new friend traded their girls for what turned out to be a gloriously feminine night.

Freshly showered and lightly made up for the day, Lilla led me out of the bathroom and into the hotel suite proper and looked at me in the morning light that filtered through the sheer curtains, love in her eyes. She tilted her head and I could see something dawn, something shift, what had been on her mind before would wait.

She escorted me to the king sized bed that dominated the room and made me hers all over again, wordlessly reassured me that I was for her and she was for me and our love was immense and enduring and invincible no matter what else transpired.

Lilla was tender and gentle and loving. No stockings, no earrings or jewelry, no feminine trappings adorned us save for our stylish hair and manicured nails. But as Lilla took me and kissed me and loved me I found I was so open and emotional and vulnerable that I wanted to engulf her and be engulfed and to merge with her so our souls would be one forever and ever.

When Lilla entered me with her strapon I swooned and caressed her and rocked with her and we soared, so full of love for each other. We rocked and we soared and I loved her on me and in me and never wanted that fullness to be gone, and when we came together in never-ending waves of light and love we trembled at the beauty of it all. We were so open and raw and exposed that we wept for no reason we could imagine save a desperate gratitude for our deep love and connection and devotion, and that somehow out of all the people in the world we had found our way to each other. We were silent in comfort and acceptance and love for an eternity of time.

"Wow," Lilla finally whispered.

"Yeah. And how, wow."

"I love you so much. Words don't even begin..."

"I feel the same, Lilla." I held her tightly, gently.

Finally, the mood lightened and Lilla said, "I don't know where that came from, but it was deep."

"Amen."

"And how."

"So what are we going to do today?" I drifted lazy hands down her body, cupped her ass and pulled her hard against me, squeezed and clenched and relished the fullness of her in me, then let my hands float up her small back and into her glorious red hair.

"To the pool!" Lilla announced.

"The pool?"

"Yeppers. Come on, toots. Let's hit the showers again and reboot. I'm all sweaty."

"Sexy sweaty."

"Best kind, ladycakes."

Lilla and I washed each other and she squeezed me and teased me about how I needed to get my clit under control. I tried to sneak it in her while washing her back but she squealed and squirmed and laughed and cock-blocked me. We toweled off, she made me up and styled my hair and again I was pretty and in an utterly feminine frame of mind. Maybe it was the Hurley's, my hi-tech tour de force tits, my thirty-six C funbags that looked and felt real what with the new and improved breast fluid viscosity and density matrix design and direct connect to my own flesh and blood nips. I didn't know and didn't much care. I was sexy and alluring and wanted to stay in the room and be fucked by my lovely Lilla. Whoa.

I looked on the bed, tucked my hair behind an ear and said, "You have got to be shitting me."

"I shit you not, sir. Ma'am." She giggled.

There, on the bed was a brilliant azure bikini, a soft yellow see-through wrap, a stylish straw beach hat, sandals and something else.

"What's that?" I pointed with a blood red manicured nail.

"That's a doohickey to keep that clitty of yours in check. You put it on under your bikini bottom and it hides your package."

"Ugh." I said. She giggled.

"Go on, go on, go on," she trilled and bounced on her toes, hands clasped beneath her chin, "Put it on, put it on, put it on."

I picked up the doohickey, which Lilla said was called a micro-gaff, a thong that somehow smoothed out my front so it didn't look like I had a dick. I put it on. I picked up the azure bikini bottom. It looked fabulous against my blood red nails. I leaned over and stepped into the bottoms and shimmied them up my smooth, toned, hairless legs, and again I felt my nipples tingle as my breasts shifted and my arms brushed against them. My cock twitched. I put on the top and I had to admit it felt wonderful and I really liked the way it looked on me.

"Oh yeah, pumpkin, that's what I'm talking about! Tres sexy. Isn't it marvelous? It's a Brazilian bottom with an adjustable triangle top. Precious!" She clapped and bounced on her toes again.

"It's nice." I had to admit I liked the way my rear looked. The back was cut higher than a regular bikini, but not as high on my cheeks as my tanga panties. The top had a string tie at the back and another around my neck. It was cinched some or gathered or whatever they call it in the area between my breasts to give the top a little shape. It looked fantastic on me.

Lilla wore the same suit in black and was stunning. My azure suit complimented her brilliant shoulder length red hair perfectly. We rubbed each other down with sunscreen. I put on my dangly earrings, a couple of rings and a toe ring and a few bangly bracelets. I tied the yellow wrap around me and looked at Lilla.

"Hey, how come you don't have a wrap like mine?"

"You like it? It's a turquoise strapless ruffle cover-up from VS, your favorite store."

"Is not and your wrap covers you."

"Is too. Look, you can tie yours and wear it so it covers your breasts if that's what you're worried about."

"But it's sheer! It won't cover anything."

"Oh, don't be such a silly. We're just going a few feet to the pool."

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh, sweetie. Don't you get it yet? You are on display, girlfriend." She flapped her hand at me. "I mean, if you got it flaunt it. And you definitely got it, so I'm gonna make you flaunt it!" Lilla giggled.

"Ugh." I picked it up and tied it around my waist and my cock twitched as it fluttered across my skin and caressed my smooth legs. I slipped into the delicate sandals and the transformation was complete. I was a beautiful, sexy, alluring woman.

Lilla grabbed the beach bag and at the door. I took a deep breath and stepped into the hallway in my azure bikini with the Brazilian bottom and adjustable triangle top, sheer yellow wrap and delicate sandals.

My heart jumped into my throat when a handsome man passed us, smiled appreciatively and said hello. Lilla laughed and said, "Why didn't you say hello? It's not like he's going to eat you or anything. At least not yet."

"Stop it. I'm dying here."

"Why on earth would you be dying, babycakes? You are scrumdiddlelyumptious!"

"Because I'm practically naked in public!"

"Oh, nonsense. You're a beautiful woman in a darling little bikini. I'm afraid you're just going to have to get used to the men undressing you with their eyes," she said matter-of-factly, like I was a clueless child.

"Aw, man."

"And some women, too."

"You're not helping."

"You need to embrace your femininity, my ladylove." She giggled.

I did feel feminine and as we stood waiting in front of the polished aluminum elevator door I saw a perfectly lovely woman, a beautiful, slender, sexy, glamorous woman staring back at me. My cock thickened slightly.

"You are so pretty, Liz. I can still hardly believe it."

"It is pretty amazing."

"I love the way that suit fits you. You have a great ass."

"It does fit nice."

"And look at your breasts! Oh my god, sweets. Perfection!"

I shook them a little and they swayed and settled freely, naturally, and I suddenly wanted Lilla to hold them and squeeze them and suck my nipples and work her way down and lick me and open me and fuck me and, not for the first time, I wondered where the hell that had come from.

The door opened and we stepped in, nodded hello to the lone occupant and turned to face the front. I could feel the attractive man's eyes appraising my ass as the elevator ascended to the rooftop pool and I blushed and was appalled when I found myself hoping he was enjoying the view.

The elevator stopped on the eleventh floor. Lilla and I parted a little and the man turned slightly toward me and squeezed between us. He brushed against me and smiled at me and my heart hammered and my cock twitched and I was paralyzed. I think I gave him a frozen smile, but I couldn't be sure by the time the elevator doors closed again.

"I think he liked you," Lilla said with a smile.

"God, this is so nerve wracking." I was flushed with excitement and dread.

"Nonsense. You were out all day yesterday flirting like a little old tart"

"I had clothes on and I had been drinking."

"Hmm. You do have a point."

"That's real helpful."

"Oh, dollface, just be your lovely ol' girly self. You'll be fine."

"You try it."

"Honeylamb, I live it everyday."

"You know what I mean."

"Yes, I suppose I do. Thrilling, isn't it." She bumped her shoulder against mine.

"Humph."

The elevator arrived at the roof and the doors opened. We stepped into a large glass enclosure, obviously there as a transition from the elevator to the roof proper. We exited the enclosure and stepped into glorious weather, sunny, warm but not too hot, and a very slight breeze. We followed the tiled walkway, potted ferns and plants thoughtfully sprinkled here and there along the way, around to the pool deck entrance and I was kind of surprised to see how crowded it was. We found a couple of the few remaining open lounge chairs at the end of the pool.

I laid a towel on my chair and Lilla did the same. We put our bag between us and sat down. I put on the sexy beach hat and sunglasses and without conscious thought struck a feminine pose. I realized I had one knee somewhat bent and had pointed my toes slightly downward for a sleek, feminine silhouette. Lilla noticed and smirked and my cock twitched.

Music played from unseen speakers and people were milling about in bathing suits and summer attire. There was a small stage across the pool from us and we saw a knot of people near one side of it. A waitress came by and we ordered mimosas, joking we'd hit the hard stuff, Bloody Marys, next.

We watched people for a few minutes and decided to settle in. I was about to pull the girly magazine Lilla had given me out of the beach bag when a man on stage stepped to the microphone. He was handsome and wore a tuxedo with short sleeves, coattails, short pants, and stockings held up with old fashioned garters just below the knee.

The handsome man adjusted the mike and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, and you know who you are," Lilla and I exchanged a glance as if to say, "That's odd," "Welcome to the top of the world!" People laughed politely. He turned from side to side, addressing the whole audience and made grand gestures as he spoke.

"We have today for your entertainment and edification a bevy of beauties, a collection of eye candy, a swarm of sexy ladies who have been so gracious as to volunteer to model some summer apparel and swimwear of the finest quality and style in all the land." A few men and women whopped and hooted. Lilla and I smiled and figured they were already into the hard stuff.

"And so, without further ado, I'll turn the microphone over to the lovely and talented Marguerite!" As he turned he swept his hand to the side in another grand gesture and a very tall, slender woman with a face made of angles, waltzed onto the stage, waved at the audience and smiled. She stopped at the microphone and her flowing, multi-layered outfit caught up with her and drifted to rest. Her teeth were too white in her larger than life mouth and she smiled broadly and said, "Welcome, friends! I am happy to be here today to show you my latest collection." She turned to the side and held out her hand. A lovely woman found the mark at the center of the stage, stopped, made a stylish circle and posed facing the audience.

"Sam here is wearing a slinky once piece that..." We sipped our drinks and let the presentation become pleasant background noise while we admired the lovely ladies.

After the third model began to walk off the stage I reached for my girlie magazine and heard Lilla gasp. She grabbed my wrist and waggled a finger at the stage and said, "Looklooklook! Lookwhoitis!" She put her hands over her mouth, a huge smile on her face. "I don't fucking believe it."

My eyes were huge. "Holy shit!" I said. Lilla and I looked at each other in amazement, then back at the stage. I was so shocked I barely noticed the tug of my earrings and the soft flick of my hair across my bare shoulders.

"And this lovely lass approaching center stage is Joanna. She's wearing a sizzling little beach thong. My design has a slightly wider waist band than most and a considerably thicker strap." She put the back of her hand beside her mouth and winked. "But trust me ladies, it's totally worth it. You'll see." She got the laugh she expected from the audience as Joanna paused at the mark, twirled, whisked off her see through wrap to reveal her striking figure. A slender angel. Feminine and flirty in her red thong and skimpy top across her flat chest. Joanna turned to retreat off stage, making a point to fling her hair, and walked sassily off stage.

"Holy shit!" I repeated.

"Awesome. You should do that, sweets. Totally."

"No fucking way."

Lilla laughed and said, "You'd be a natural. Oh look, there's Marion." She waved across the pool and Marion spotted her and smiled and waved back. Lilla gave her two thumbs up and Marion laughed and clapped her hands.

"Jeez. How could she appear in such an outfit. I'd be mortified."

"Oh, girlfriend. She's had a lot more experience at this than you. Who knows, maybe it will be you up on stage one day."

"I know. No way."

"Hmm."

The models cycled through another round of outfits and Joanna had on a darling skirt and half blouse that served as cover-ups. She looked delightful. And the way she moved was so feminine and graceful and alluring and convincing I wondered if anyone watching suspected she was not what she seemed. Incredible, I thought.

The show ended in the usual way, with thanks and a nod to where these items and others could be purchased. Marion and Joanna stopped by to say hello on their way out and Lilla said, "Joanna, oh my god, you were fantastic. That took a lot of courage to get up there."

"Yeah," I said, "that took some real balls."

We all exploded in laughter at my unintentional joke. "You're so adorable!" Marion said, a twinkle in her eye. "Listen, we have some things to do, but we're still on for tonight, right?"

"Amen, sister," Lilla said.

"Excellent. See you later, then."

"See you guys," Joanna said and waved to our "so longs" and I thought she may have put a little extra wiggle in her walk as she headed toward the elevator. I couldn't help but watch her and she did look delicious.

"Tonight?" I said.

"Mmm hmm."

"What's tonight?"

"We're gonna get together for drinks and stuff."

"And stuff?"

"Well aren't you just a little ole' curious kitty." She giggled. "Here, rub some lotion on me," she said, turning her back to me and closing the subject.

I rubbed lotion on her, sat back and leafed through my girly magazine with tips on how to please your man in bed and the best bathing suit for your body type and how to apply makeup and how to flirt and all sorts of womanly secrets to success and multiple orgasms.

I closed the magazine and looked at myself. Manicured finger and toenails painted a blood red color. Slender, long smooth legs. Flat tummy. Thick, shoulder length blond hair with highlights. Glorious breasts. Lovely me!

We finished our drinks, had a light lunch at the poolside bistro and returned to the lounge chairs where Lilla had me lay on my stomach.

"God, you have a great ass, "she said while applying lotion to my back and legs. My cock twitched.

I lay there, the Hurley's flattened and pressing against me, an odd feeling, and could feel the men's eyes on my rear, trying to see my lips, get a glimpse of my pussy as they walked by wearing dark sunglasses. Wanting to fuck me. Little did they know.

We decided to return to the room and I tied the sheer yellow cover around my waist, bent my knees daintily and gathered my belongings and we left the pool area. Standing in front of the gleaming elevator doors I looked at the reflection of Lilla and me. It never ceased to take my breath away how beautiful Lilla is, and how attractive and alluring I was in my transformation to a weekend woman. "Damn," Lilla said softly, "Just...damn."

The doors opened and two hunky, handsome, tipsy twenty-something's gawked and looked us over from head to toe. Lilla tilted her head to one side, smiled, winked and said, "Take a picture boys, it lasts longer."

They smiled drunkenly and one of them said as they passed us and turned to look at our asses, "Smokin' hot, ladies. Most def," and I thought I heard the other one say something that sounded like, "Milf," but I couldn't be sure.

Lilla winked and nudged me and I blushed and she laughed as the doors closed. She turned and grabbed me and kissed me hard and we kissed and ground against each other until the doors opened on our floor. I was flushed and a bit uncomfortable down there as we passed a couple with a young child wearing water wings waiting to get on the elevator. I could feel the husband's eyes, eager to take us in without his wife catching on.

Back in the room we took a quick shower to clean off the suntan lotion and sweat. Lilla copped feels, stroked my cock and got me hard, squeezed my ass and told me how much she like fucking it. She squealed and laughed and twisted away when I grabbed her and tried to fuck her. I complained of blue balls and her eyes twinkled. She kissed me hard and long and fondled my breasts and my nipples sang with desire.

We napped.

We drank champagne on the terrace and watched the people wander about on the shopping boulevard below, all the while she touched, me, stroked me, kept me hard under my pretty silk robe. She pointed to this person and that, wondering if she were shaved or if he manscaped, if she took it in the ass or how big a cock he had and how hot it would be to see it in my mouth. She fed me my precum and I moaned.

Finally, "Okie dokie, sweets, it's showtime."

"Huh?"

"Hit the showers! Scrub-a-dub! You know the routine by now so get to it!" She filled my glass with more champagne, slapped my ass and shooed me off. I noticed she caressed her breast, her hand sliding down as I left the terrace to shower, shave and get myself ready for her makeup session.

When I got out of the shower I called to Lilla and she shrugged off her robe as she stepped through the sliding glass doors and I watched it flutter gently to the floor behind her. She was magnificent. Brilliant shoulder length red hair, a dusting of freckles and that slender, toned body. My cock twitched.

She noticed and smiled and said, "Atten-shun!" She stood in front of me, hands on hips, looked down at my semi-hardon and said. "Is that any way to salute your commanding officer, soldier?"

I smiled and stroked myself to an erection and saluted.

jomar
jomar
515 Followers