The Bet That We Won

Story Info
New neighbours open up their minds.
17.7k words
4.29
133.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amitch
amitch
8 Followers

This story really started about a month ago when we got new neighbours – Mike and Karen. We live in a quite suburban part of a big town, and it was quite an event for any of us to meet up with new folk. Mike works as a marketing consultant for a large company and had just moved in from the city as his work allows him to stay connected on the computer. But it was obvious that they were far more emancipated that us lot in the suburbs.

Both Mike and Karen are around 30, fit, attractive and very friendly. Mike is about 6 feet tall and well built and has a natural charm to him. His wife Karen is an absolute knock-out. She is around 5 ft 8, with a tight, supple figure. Her legs, however are the best I have encountered – slim and firm, leading up to a delectable ass. To top it all, she has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. All of this combined with a happy, out going personality made for a lethal combination.

My wife Anita and I have been married for around 5 years, and yes, things were getting to be quite predictable in our sex lives. Both of us have been to college and have had our share of flings before we got married. We talked about our romances and sexual escapades when we first got married after a whirlwind romance. Both of us found it very exciting to hear each other’s stories. Of late, even these had dried up. However, I still find Anita to be one of the more attractive women around. She is around 5 ft 7 inches and with an excellent figure that invariably gets stares from the men. Her fair skin and dark brown hair makes for a very attractive combination.

Mike and Karen came across the first day itself and introduced themselves. We offered to host them for dinner – and it was obvious that we were off to a great new friendship. The fact that they were both attractive was not lost on either on my wife Anita, or on me. Mike and Karen arrived in the evening looking great. Mike was in shorts and a T-shirt that emphasized his physique, and Karen wore a white, wispy summer dress. She was obviously not wearing a bra as her nipples were clearly standing out. I longed to get a peek at her panties, and at one time with the light behind her it was clear she was wearing a ‘micro thong’ – the type that get into the cleft of the ass and leaves the rest uncovered. I developed a hard on immediately!

The night progressed well and soon the effect of the alcohol combined with the warm balmy summer breeze in our lawn had us all fully relaxed. I could see Anita lapping up the attention that Mike was lavishing on her. He openly praised her good looks and her great figure – which she herself is very proud of as a lot of effort goes in to keep herself trim. She was really looking good in a pair of skintight black jeans and a tight, bright orange top. Karen on the other hand got along very well with me, and soon we were all like long lost friends who had met up after a long time.

After a good meal of pasta and lots of wine in the patio, we went in to the house. Both Mike and Karen offered to help, and soon all remnants of the evening’s dinner were cleared away. I put on the local FM station that plays my favourite numbers and we all relaxed on the sofas. Things really got going when Rod Stewart came on with ‘Passion’. Karen got up very excitedly and asked Mike to dance – but he refused as he was too drunk. Instead he asked me to dance with her, and I found Karen pulling me up.

We started dancing away from each other, but somewhere in the middle of the song she came in close to me and put her hands around my neck. With trembling hands I circled here waist – with the image of those micro thong panties flashing in front of my eyes. She smelt really nice and looked at me with a sexy smile on her lips. My hard on was back with a vengeance. Slowly we got closer to each other and I could not give a damn if she could feel it.

When the number stopped, I tried to get away, but she happily hung on to me. It suddenly dawned on me that my wife and her husband were also in the same room. When the next number started, I looked behind me and saw Anita pulling Mike off the sofa. There weren’t too many protests from him this time, but I could see that he was as high as a kite. Soon they were dancing right next to us. I was a little surprised to see Anita reach for the light switches and put out all the lights in the living room. Except for a mild light from a lamp in the dining room, we were in almost full darkness.

Karen took the opportunity to get in ever closer to me and whispered into my ear that she was quite happy to have the lights dimmed. I could now feel her erect nipples through her dress, and I leaned into her – quite sure that she could feel the hardness in my jeans. We were now dancing very close, and with my back to Mike and my wife. I could feel Karen playing with my hair while she looked into my eyes with a look that said it was okay for me to go ahead with whatever I wanted to do. Slowly my hand moved down from her slim, tight waist to her ass. I started by placing my hands lightly on her ass cheeks to see if it was okay. In response she closed her eyes and put her face into the crook of my neck.

Encouraged I began to feel the nakedness of her ass cheeks under her light cotton dress, but I really wanted to touch them without the interference of her dress. She was not stopping me, in-fact her breathing told me to go right ahead. I slowly started to gather her dress in my hands, pulling it up her thighs till the hem of the dress was in my hands. I put my hands on her ass cheeks to find the most beautifully tight, smooth ass cheeks that I have ever felt. “Yes!” was all she said to give her consent.

It suddenly occurred to me that my wife and her husband were also in the room. Though I had my back to them, what we were up to would be clearly obvious to them. I slowly maneuvered Karen and myself in such a way that I was now facing them. I got a shock of my life!!

Away in the far corner were my wife and this new neighbour dancing in the most erotic way possible. My wife was dancing with her back to Mike, her arms raised over her shoulders and around his neck. Mike was swaying in tune to the music – but both had their eyes shut. But what was most interesting was what Mike was doing with my wife. His hands were freely roaming all over her body. I could see them on her breasts, and then slowly one hand moving down to her waist. It did not stop there, but continued further south till it rested firmly on her cunt, but outside her skintight black jeans.

In response I saw my wife stop swaying to the music and instead of stopping him she actually parted those gorgeous legs of hers to give him better access! But then, who was I to complain? Here I was with another woman in the same room – feeling her ass under her skirt! I wondered where this would stop. This was clearly getting out of hand as I saw Mike put his hand inside my wife’s top and slowly move upwards till he had her breasts in his hand. Again, no reaction from my wife, but to lean her head further back on him. Encouraged, he put his hand behind her and in an expert move unclasped her bra. He moved his hand back and I could clearly visualise his hands on my wife’s bare tits.

“Two can play this”, I thought to my self. I moved my hand to the front of Karen’s crotch, only to come up against the tiny bit of fabric that covered her pussy. I was now randy beyond belief, and without a care I hooked my hands into the waist of her thong and slowly pulled them down. “Wonder what took you so long!” was the only thing she whispered! She quickly stepped out of her thongs and looked me in the eye and said, “play with me”.

I moved my hand to her pussy and got the most pleasant surprise. She was shaved clean! I had always wanted Anita to do that, but somehow she had never got down to it. Here was a brand new pussy, shaved beautifully for me to play with. I put a finger between her pussy lips to find that she was as WET as was possible. “Put a finger in me like my husband has one inside your wife” she said. I spun her around to see that Anita and Mike were still in the same position, but he now had the front of her tight jeans open and had one hand on an exposed breast, whereas the other was down her panties. What his hand was doing down there was obvious.

My wife suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me. Here she was with a stranger’s hand up her pussy, looking at me while I had a hand up another woman’s cunt! In her drunken state she looked at me and smiled! It was now clear that this was going all the way. Just as suddenly, she closed her eyes and put her hands down on the waist of her jeans – and pushed them down over her hips, taking her panties down with the jeans.

She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans, naked from her waist down. When she stood up, Mike pulled her top of and she got out of her bra. He whispered something to her from behind and she smiled. She opened her eyes to locate her high-heeled shoes and stepped back into them. My god, she looked glorious. Totally naked except for her heels, with Mike’s hands now free to do as they pleased.

“We are being left behind” said Karen as though this was a contest. She stepped a little away from me and opened the buttons on the front of her dress and pulled the dress over her head. She too was naked now. “I think it is time we took the lead” said Karen. “I want to see your cock”. I felt her hands on the buttons of my jeans and then opening the zip she pulled my jeans down in one stroke to reveal my cock. Without any hesitation she put her hand on my hard dick and slowly started to move the skin on my shaft back and forth in a very practiced manner.

I kicked off my slip-ons and got out of my jeans. All the while Karen stood with a look full of lust on her face. “Not bad at all” was what she said once I was fully hard at around 8.5 inches. I looked around at Mike and Anita to see that they were in the lead again. This time it was Anita at the forefront. She was kneeling down in front of Mike’s dick – which now stood released from his shorts. She had his dick in her hands and was moving her hands all over his hardness. He was about the same length as me, but a bit thicker. And then she did it. She took the tip of his dick in her mouth! No coaxing, no encouragement, nothing!

I knew this would have a massive effect on Mike, as Anita is a most talented dick sucker – especially if she puts her mind to it! Soon she was licking the shaft and sucking the head, and at the same time she would mover her spit cover hands over the shaft. Alternatively she would suck his dick and feel his balls. I knew he would not last long like this!

Sure enough after about 10 minutes of this most erotic sight- witnessed by Karen and me, Mike slowly pushed Anita away. He pulled his cock away from her grasp and came across to where Karen and I were standing. He then kissed Karen on the mouth – all the while Karen had my dick in her hand. She then pulled away and said to her husband “show him what I like”.

Then started an even more erotic phase to the proceedings. Mike came and stood behind his wife and moved me in front of her. He pulled Karen’s hair away from her face and told me to kiss her. I did just that. It was so good to feel her tongue in my mouth. “Now kiss her breasts” he said. I bent my head down to take one of her erect nipples in my mouth. Her breasts were so beautiful, not too large, but firm tits with the pinkest, most responsive nipples I had ever seen. “Don’t neglect the other one,” he said, taking her other breast in his hand Mike fed it to me.

After about 5 minutes of this, I felt his hands on my shoulders, pushing me down. I got the message. Here was a man telling me how to make love to his wife. I slowly traced a path between Karen’s breasts down to her navel and down to the top of her slit. When I got there I was flabbergasted. Mike had his hands around Karen’s waist and he was holding her pussy lips apart – exposing his wife’s clitoris to me! Just as I was about to kiss it I realised that my wife, Anita, was right next to my face. Her eyes were focussed on Karen’s clit, waiting to see what was going to happen.

“Now lick her clit with the tip of your tongue” said Mike, obviously knowing what exactly set off his wife. I did just that. I licked another woman’s clit for the first time in about 6 years, and that too with my wife observing it from a distance of 6 inches!! I reached across to my wife’s cunt and found her to be dripping wet. I put two fingers in her while I licked Karen’s clit. Anita reached around and played with my cock.

“Now lick her slit all the way from top to bottom” – and I did just that. It was like heaven to taste the sexual aroma of this woman, and have my fingers up my wife’s cunt at the same time. “And now put your tongue up her cunt” said Mike. Karen flexed her knees a little to give me access, and up her pussy I went. I was in heaven! I licked her cunt and then was told to take her clit in my mouth and to suck it gently. I did that, and soon I had Karen coming. Her legs trembled as she caught my head in her hands and pulled my face into her cunt, even as her husband continued to hold open her pussy lips for me. And when she came, it was like a flood. My face was drenched with her juices.

After a few minutes of her coming all over my face, she pulled me up and kissed my face. “I am now ready” said Karen. Saying this she led me to the back of a large sofa in the living room. She leaned over the sofa and put one leg on the back of the sofa, presenting her delectable ass and a very wide-open very wet pussy to me. I move forward to her and held her ass in my hands, and slowly brought the tip of my dick to the entrance of her cunt. I looked around to see Anita and Mike standing right next to us, both of them feeling each other, but with both their eyes fixed on the spot where my dick was. I slowly pushed into her pussy.

It was amazing. Though she was incredibly wet from my licking and the orgasm that she had just experienced, she was still very tight. Soon I had buried my dick right into her cunt. I still had her ass in my hands, and started to fuck her with long deep strokes.

Suddenly I saw Anita and Mike move to the front of the same sofa. Anita lay down on the sofa with a “I want to get fucked royally” look on her face. She put one leg up on the back of the sofa and the other one she pulled up to expose her cunt fully. With me fucking Karen from behind, this sight was right in front of our eyes. Mike kneeled on the sofa, his dick erect and raring to get inside my wife’s cunt. I then saw Karen reach for her husband’s dick (with my dick pumping her from behind) and she pulled him to the entrance of Anita’s cunt. What a sight!

Here is this woman getting fucked by another man, and at the same time she is helping her husband to fuck another woman. Anita lay there, waiting to get Mike’s dick into her. Karen then reached for Anita’s cunt and opened it with one hand, and with the other she placed her husband’s dick at her entrance.

In one fast motion Mike was deep inside my wife’s cunt. That’s it. I was fucking another woman, and my wife had another man’s dick up her cunt. I start to pump Karen really fast, and she looks behind and tells me to slow down and watch my wife get fucked. I looked down to see Anita with one leg pulled right up to her tits, and Mike slowly fucking her. His thick hard dick is moving in and out of my wife’s pussy, glistening with her cunt juices. And then Karen does the ultimate. While her husband fucks Karen, she reaches for Karen’s clit. So while I fuck Karen from behind, she is fingering my wife’s clit as her husband fucks my wife. Slowly the tempo increased, and as the speed of my fucking went up, so did the speed at which Mike’s cock banged my wife’s pussy.

Suddenly, I felt Karen stiffening up again, and then I could feel the incredible sensation of her cunt going into spasms as it gripped my cock. I increased the tempo as I felt my balls rise up – signaling that my orgasm was on its way. Sure enough, I could feel the familiar pulsing in my cock, but the orgasm was the most un-familiar one I have ever had. I felt my dick explode as I pumped my seed into the depths of Karen’s pussy. And all the while, my eyes remained transfixed on Mike’s dick pumping in and out of Anita’s pussy, with Karen’s hand on Anita’s clit.

Just then I see Mike pull his cock out of Anita’s cunt and I can see he is about to come. Sure enough, the first load of cream from his cock sprays itself on Anita’s open cunt lips, and then he inserts his throbbing dick back in my wife’s cunt. As it flies in and out, I know exactly what is happening inside as each time his dick comes out, it is now coated with a mixture of Anita's pussy juices and Mike’s thick white come.

He finishes coming and pulls out his still erect dick from my wife sloppy pussy, but Anita has not yet come. She is on the verge of exploding, but she is now confronted with two dicks that have done their bit. It is now that Karen gets into action. Knowing that Anita is on the brink, she announces that she wants her husband’s cream back, saying which she dives into Anita’s pussy! Anita does not know what to expect as she has never had a scene with another woman before – but the sheer urge to come over-rides any apprehensions on this score. Soon there is Karen lapping away at my wife’s pussy, putting her tongue and fingers in. It was quite a sight to see my beautiful wife with her legs split open, and with another woman licking and sucking her freshly fucked cunt.

Karen then puts 4 fingers up my wife’s cunt and takes her clit in her mouth. With the simultaneous sensation of being fucked by her fingers and with the new sensation of a soft woman’s tongue on her clit, Anita’s legs start trembling. She announces it a good 30 seconds before she actually starts to come, and this encourages Karen to renew her efforts. And then it happens. My beautiful wife is coming with another sexy woman after being fucked by her husband. She comes and comes for almost 2 minutes – her back arching off the sofa while her cunt throbs will all the exquisite feelings.

All four of us lay down exhausted for a few minutes. We look at the watch and find it to be almost 1.00 am. Since we all had work the next day, we all decided to call it a night, with all of us clear that this was the horniest night of our lives, and that a repeat was clearly called for.

The next 2 days went off with no contact with Mike and Karen. Anita and I were rejuvenated, and we fucked like rabbits. After a long time we were fucking 3 times a day. Anita looked sexier than ever to me, and we assured each other that we loved each other even more than before. We recounted all the sexy images of that night, and discussed what turned us on. Though neither of us said it, it was obvious that we both wanted another session with Mike and Karen – and soon!

It was on the third evening that Mike came to our house at about 6.00 pm. He announced that they had been busy setting up house and with that behind them, they were now all set to get on with their lives. During the course of our conversation it came up that we were going for a 4-day vacation to a beach resort that was about 200 miles from where we lived. We asked them to join us the following weekend for this holiday, and it was obvious that the holiday would entail more than sight-seeing with us four in one location!! All of a sudden, Mike come up with an idea. He suggests that we spend the next 10 days ‘preparing’ for the vacation.

He suggests a bet – the rules being that for the next 10 days we would be each others sexual slaves The first person who would refuse to do something asked for by any other person would pay for the full holiday for all 4 people. Anita jumped at the idea and agreed pronto and it was sealed. My mind immediately went to all the things I would get Karen to do, and if she refused, our holiday would be free. This sounded like the next 10 days would be fun. Little did I know!

amitch
amitch
8 Followers