The Big 1-8

Story Info
Best friends, Justin and Desiree become a bit more intimate.
3.3k words
4.2
15.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree's P.O.V

I moaned and rolled over in the extremely comfortable hotel bed. As I rolled, my head came in contact with a hard chest. I peeked through one eye and looked up to see a peacefully sleeping Justin. A soft smile etched its way onto my face as I remembered who I was with and why I was here.

-F.B-

I was cuddled into Justin's side as we rested on his couch watching TV.

"So, your birthdays coming up." Justin suddenly spoke.

"Oh really? I didn't even know." I spoke sarcastically.

He chuckled and lightly wacked me on the back of the head.

"Domestic abuse!" I shouted jokingly.

"Oh nuhuh." Justin tisked. "None of that. You know I would never hurt you." He smiled.

I blushed lightly and smiled back. "I know."

"As I was saying!" Justin exclaimed. "Your birthday's coming up and I want to do something special. It's your eighteenth, baby! The big 1-8!"

"You seem more excited than I am." I laughed. He rolled his eyes.

"In honour of the newest chapter of your life, I decided to start it off with a bang." He said in a fake announcer voice. "That's why you, Desiree, are taking an all-expense paid trip to Madrid, Spain with yours truly!"

I froze. "You're kidding, right?"

He stood up and reached into his front left pocket. I gasped as he pulled out two long rectangular pieces of paper. "Do these look like I'm kidding?" He smiled.

-F.B OVER-

"Mm...you awake?" I heard Justin rasp. I nodded against his chest and hugged him closer.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"Do you think we could stay in for today? I'm kinda jet-lag." I murmured.

"Alright." He whispered. "But I do have plans for us tonight." He added quickly.

I lifted my head from his chest and looked up at him with an eyebrow raised. "What plans?"

He smiled. "That's for me to know and you to find out." He winked.

"Alrighty. I'll try to figure it out while I'm in the shower." I said, scooting myself off the bed. I jumped a little as my bare feet came in contact with the cold hard wood floors of the hotel room.

How Justin found this hotel will be a mystery to me. I could tell the architectural style was that of Renaissance architecture, like the Sistine Chapel, but the room and hotel still had a modern flare to it. The ceiling of the bedroom was covered in a beautiful painting that went around a very large, crystal chandelier. Gorgeous wasn't even the word to describe this room.

My feet drug me to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, I began stripping. I turned the water on, making it scorching hot before stepping in. I let out a content sigh as I felt the water wash away of my troubles. I rolled my shoulders back, loosening the muscles. After about a 15 minute shower, I turned the water off and stepped out. I wrapped a white towel tight around my body and made my way out the bathroom to get to my suitcase. The first thing that caught my eye as I opened the door was a knocked out Justin on the bed. He was spread out like a starfish and snoring. I giggled as I walked to my suitcase, picking out a pair of pyjama shorts and a tank. Being too lazy to walk back to the bathroom to change, I quickly dropped my towel and dressed myself; my eyes never looking away from Justin just to make sure he didn't wake up.

I threw my hair up into a bun then walked to the bed. I finally pushed Justin's body to the side of the bed after multiple attempts and jumped in. I figured I'd just sleep a bit more seeing as Justin sleeping and plus, I still felt a bit jet-lag. As soon as I got under the covers, Justin's body curled into my side and he rested his head on my shoulder. I placed a kiss on his forehead and wrapped my arms around his torso, drifting to sleep.

When I woke up, Justin was nowhere to be found. I then heard the shower running and figured that's where he was. I rolled over and checked the digital clock on the bed side table to see that I had literally slept the whole day away. It was 8:45pm and Justin still hadn't told me what our plans were.

As soon as I got out bed, Justin walked out in just a towel. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't caught myself staring at his abs.

"Desiree, go shower. We're going Balsón de Rosales!" He exclaimed.

"We're going where? And since when do you speak Spanish?" I asked, confused.

"A nightclub and I don't." He laughed. "Now, scoot your little booty into the shower."

"Alright, alright." I laughed jumping off the bed and running into the shower.

Justin's P.O.V

Desiree's hips started swaying to the beat of music as soon as we walked through the door of the club and of course I'd be lying if I didn't feel my Johnson tightening. Just 'cause she's my best friend doesn't mean I can't see her as attractive.

She turned around and looked up at me, saying something. The music was so loud I couldn't understand her. I raised my eye brows to say I didn't understand her then she started back up again. Once again I couldn't hear her.

Desiree rolled her eyes and yanked me down to her height by my shoulders.

"I was asking you how you found this place." She spoke into my ear; her hot breath on my ear causing me to shiver.

I shrug and gave her a smug look as I bent towards her ear. "I've been to Spain a couple times." I whispered. Then I did something I'd never do: I kissed her ear gently then pulled back. I smirked as I saw her cheeks heat up and colour a light pink.

"Come on." I murmured not caring if she heard me or not.

I dragged Desiree over the bar. I picked her up by the waist and sat her on a stool after seeing her struggle to get up. She blushed again and mouthed thank you.

"Vodka." I nodded at the bartender. He gave me a curt nod and walked to get my order.

"What'd you order?" Desiree asked. Well, more like shouted.

"Vodka." I smirked. Just then the bartender came back with a glass full of Vodka. His gazed darted to Desiree and he looked at her with hungry eyes. I could tell how uncomfortable she was by how she shifted in her seat, so I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively and pulled her down off the stool gently. Her head hit my chest as she stumbled. I just chuckled and kissed the top of her head. When I looked up, the guy just shot me wink and went to tend to the other people lining up at the bar.

Desiree shot me a grateful smile and I happily returned it. I took a quick sip of clear drink and hissed. It was strong as fuck. I tipped the glass towards her which she gladly took from my grasp. I watched and chuckled as Desiree took a sip and hissed as well.

"It's fucking strong." She yelled at me.

"I know right!" I laughed.

Suddenly the song changed. It was an upbeat, dub step sounding, Spanish song. I didn't know what they were saying, but it sounded good. I turned to Desiree and tugged on her arm. She stopped her sipping and looked at me with both eye brows raise. I mouthed dance to her and she nodded. I took the glass, downed the rest of drink, and then pulled her to floor.

Desiree's P.O.V

Justin dragged me out to the dance floor and immediately my hips began swaying to the beat of the music. I couldn't help it; it was one of those songs that you have to dance to. I felt myself loosen a bit and I had the Vodka to thank for that.

As I danced my way to the dance floor, I felt Justin grab my hips roughly yet not too rough to hurt me.

"Don't leave me alone now." He rasped and chuckled in my ear. God he sounded sexy. I blame the Vodka for anything inappropriate I say or think about Justin.

He pulled me tight against him to the point not even a magazine could slip through us. I continued swaying and soon enough Justin began to the beat of my body. Back and forth, side to side. As much as I hate to admit it, it felt so good to have Justin up against me like this. Of course this would be my dirty little secret.

Soon the DJ merged the song over to a different, faster paced song. Everyone around us began grinding up on each other to the song and it only felt right that I did the same.

I pushed my butt out a bit and began rocking on Justin lightly. He immediately responded by thrusting his hips forward a bit, so his crotch rubbed against my ass and rocked with me as well. His arms wrapped around my waist and he tucked his head in my neck occasionally planted wet, sloppy kisses on my neck and ears. It felt too good to stop, so I let him continue without any interruptions.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck causing him to straighten up. My back arched and pushed myself against him harder as I slid down and back up his body. I did this a couple more times before he finally let loose a groan of pleasure and boy did it turn me on.

I stood straight up and continued my grinding against him. Surprisingly after a while, Justin quickly spun me around to face him and stuck a knee in between my legs. My dress rode up slightly as he began returning the favour and grinded on me. Every now and then his knee would rub against my sex hard and I moaned in response. My arms wrapped around his neck as I pulled him closer, nibbling and kissing his ear lobe.

"Let's go back to the hotel." I moaned. He only grunted in response and rubbed himself on me again then pulled me by my hand and out the club.

We quickly hopped in the car and sped off to the hotel. By the time we got there, we had become slightly less than tipsy. I could tell because Justin was walking in straight lines as he pulled me towards the elevator and my thoughts were clear as day.

No P.O.V

Justin held a tight grip on her hand as they both rushed down the empty hallway. The sexual tension between the two continued to build. With each second that passed, the more they wanted each other; to be naked and touching. When room 308 came in view, Justin fumbled with the room key just barely sliding it through the slot. He dragged Desiree through the door and as soon as the door shut, she was pushed up against it.

"I want you so bad." Justin panted closing in on her face. Their foreheads rested against each other in desperation.

"Then take me." Desiree whispered back and within seconds Justin's plump, pink lips had attacked hers.

The room was silent. The only thing heard was the sound of their lips smacking against each other's. His arms wrapped around her lower back as he pulled back and slowly kissed his way up to her ear.

"Jump." He breathed in her ear causing a shiver to slither down her spine.

Desiree jumped wrapping her legs around Justin's waist as his arms lowered to under her butt to support her weight. She buried her head in the nape of Justin's neck, kissing and nipping his soft olive skin. Desiree trailed her tongue from under his ear to his collarbone, her bodying withering with anticipation.

The attention his neck was receiving caused Justin to lose focus for a slight second and in that second both of them had toppled on to the bed; Desiree resting on top. She pulled her head from his nape, smirking at the mark she left. She bent down and swirled her tongue over the purple bruise one more time earning a soft throaty groan in return. Her sex dampened at the sound.

Making eye contact with Justin, her brown eyes flashed with seduction, making him quiver in excitement. She noticed the bulge in his jeans, and reached out to place a cool hand on his warm cheek. He sighed at the feel of her skin and pulled her back into a kiss- long and lingering. Her fingers played with the hem of his shirt, silently asking for permission to remove the piece of clothing. Understanding her silent pleads, he pulled back only to remove the shirt then leaned to reattached their lips only for his lips to meet her cheek.

A mischievous smirk played on Desiree's lips. She pecked his lips lightly leaving him wanting more as she kissed down from his lips, to his ear lobe --which she sucked into her mouth and lightly grazed with her teeth, to his collarbone, and from his collarbone to his chest. Her tongue left a shining trail as she became closer and closer to the hem of his jeans. An involuntary moan escaped his lips as she began caressing his cock through his jeans. Desiree stole a quick glance of Justin. His eyes were close and his lips were slightly parted. So sexy. She thought. Unzipping his pants, and urging him out of them, she licked her lips at the thought of him.

She slowly pulled at the band of his boxer briefs teasingly.

"Uh... Desiree, please." His pleads soaked her panties. She could feel her moistness drip down her leg and so badly did she want to tend to herself, but it was his turn, not hers.

She pulled the briefs down, making sure to graze the side of his cock with her fingertips. His member twitched and gently smacked her chin causing a low giggle to come for her lips. The briefs had only reached the top of his calves when he decided to take matters into his own hands and rapidly kicked them off.

She peppered soft, light kisses up his legs till she came face-first with his member. His cock rested against his stomach, occasionally twitching. She kissed and licked her way up and down his shaft. A series of moans and grunts soon followed. She licked him long and luxuriously savouring the taste of his throbbing cock before taking the tip into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around his tip, massaging it. She opened her mouth wide and slowly slid down, taking him deep into her mouth. Her head bounced up and down as she pleasured him. Every time she reached the top of his cock, she made sure to pay extra attention to the tip, earning a moan every time. As he slid in and out her mouth, her tongue swirled around his thick self -making sure to lick every inch. His harsh pants and groans signalled that he was close. Her hands reached up, one massaging his balls and the other pumping him. She could only hope that she brought him to his release as great as she could. Soon enough, his hips bucked, moans flew out his mouth, and his salty essence exploded into his mouth over and over. She slowly rose to her feet letting his cock pop out of her mouth.

Justin bit his lip as his eyes slowly fluttered open. He resisted the urge to let out a loud moan as his eyes fixated themselves on the beauty in front of him. He watched as she slowly slipped out of her skin tight dress. The dress fell to the floor and she stood in front of him in only her black lace strapless bra. She went commando? He thought as he licked his lips. He sat up rapidly and opened his arms. Her body sauntered over to him, standing in between his legs as his hands roamed her body, caressing her tender breast, lingering on the buds of her already hard nipples.

She leaned down and attached her lips to his. As their lips furiously attacked each other, his hands danced up her bare back until they came in contact with her bra strap. In one swift movement, her bra and the floor had met. He pulled her towards him as he leaned back. She straddled him and they both moaned as the sexes made contact. He bucked his hips and roughly grinded himself against her and she suddenly exploded in tremendous waves of pleasure; both their moans mixed in harmony.

Suddenly, she felt her body being lifted and when she placed back down his cock filled her to her limited. A gurgle of moans were released from her throat as he worked himself into her. Neither of them would last long seeing as they just released minutes before, but that didn't stop them. After some while of them grinding against each other, Justin felt her slowly start to tighten around him; that only made his desire for her release stronger. His thrust began to come faster and harder weaning occasional squeals of delight from his lover. Her head dipped and disappeared in his neck where she began to suck and kiss and her moans came out muffled. Justin's arms wrapped around her back, pulling her closer to him; he felt himself close to his second release. Soon thick, hot ropes of cum entered her. She let out soft moans feeling his seed fill her.

His thrusts slowed down as he rode out his orgasm. Knowing that Desiree still hadn't released for a second time, Justin quickly pulled out and flipped them over. His kisses hungrily ate away at her soft tan skin as he made his way down to her mound. Gasps emitted from her mouth as she felt his tongue slowly slide down her slit. In one swift movement, his tongue buried itself between her saturated lips. He growled as his tongue worked her clit and he tasted the mixture of their sexual juices. He ran his tongue over her clit in a circular motion and she screamed in pleasure. He sucked on her nub, letting his teeth lightly brush over it. She shuddered and felt herself come closer. Her moans began to come out in a mixture of pleasure moans and exhausted deep breaths and he knows she's so close. His tongue quickly slips into her hole, thrusting in and out as his right thumb began working her clit. His left hand ventures up to her breast, taking a hold of one of them. His thumb flicks over her overly sensitive nipples as she whimpers. Her walls began to tighten around his tongue and his thrust sped up. Before he knew it, she had released in his face, getting him wet from the nose down to his lips. His thumb eased on pressure, but continued to rub her slowly as she rode out her orgasm. Her hips bucked and twitched as loud moans came from her mouth. Justin quickly brought his lips to hers and her moans flew into his mouth, becoming muffled. Still rubbing her hard clit, her hips slowly descended and the moans slowly ended.

He pulled his thumb away and detached his lips from hers before sticking his finger in between his lips. He sucked his thumb greedily, loving the taste of her sweet nectar.

"Amazing." Justin whispered looking down at her with a longing gaze.

Desiree giggled softly, nodding. "Beyond amazing."

With a smile, Justin tackled her and the rolled over on the bed until she was positioned on top of him.

"I-I love you, Desiree." Justin whispered hesitantly. It wasn't an 'in-the-moment' thing, he meant it. He loved her from her head to her toes and hoped with everything in him that she felt the same.