The Big Blonde...Pinkie Invasion

Story Info
Big schlonged Max, his big blonde wife, and pink aliens.
9.1k words
3.94
32.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,154 Followers

By The Preve

On a warm spring night on May 8, 20... , a sonic boom woke the residents of Paris Falls, Cleveland, Ohio. Lights came on all over the neighborhood. People cursed the low flying aircraft that disturbed their various slumbers. The lights went out again as grumblers returned to bed, but not before the men had a brief tumble with their wives. Unaccountably, the men of the neighborhood sported larger nighttime woods than usual. One well-endowed guy noted a brief pink flash just after the boom. He heard giggling. "Damn kids," he thought. The joke would be on him soon.

*******

Meet Max Casetta, third generation Italian-American. Max Casetta works in human resources. He is very good at his job. Max Casetta is short, 5'2". He has olive colored skin, dark brown eyes, and short dark hair.

Max keeps in shape through diet, jogging, and regular trips to the gym. He is neither handsome nor ugly, just classically average. Max smiles a lot and laughs often. People love to hear him talk with his quick tongue and quicker wit. He has a high-pitched Joe Pesci squeak.

Max has good reason to smile. Max has good reason to laugh. He has a great job, he's in great health but the two most important reasons: he has a four inch thick, foot long cock and a drop dead gorgeous wife to plant it in.

*******

Meet Bambi Casetta, nee' Bambi Bjornson, second generation Swedish-American. Bambi works as a part-time nurse, full time wife. She is...okay at her part-time job, much better at her full-time.

Bambi is tall, 6'6". She has pinkish white skin, deep blue eyes, and neck-length light blonde hair. Bambi is big, Bambi is beautiful. Bambi's pounds are put in all the right places. Bambi has big boobs. Bambi has big hips. Bambi has a big ass, very well-shaped. Bambi's midsection is toned and flat.

Bambi reminds a lot of people of the great big blonde, Jayne Mansfield. She has a whispery baby doll voice. Bambi smiles a lot and giggles constantly; most important to Max: she has an enormous sex drive and the endurance level of an Ethiopian marathoner.

Everyday after work, Max comes home to a great home cooked meal and 200 pounds of good hot babeflesh ready for a good porking. Max thinks he's the luckiest bastard in the world. "Did you see the jugs on that bimbo?" remarked his friend Lou to Vinnie. "Damn! He's a lucky bastard."

Today was no different or so Max thought. He arrived home after a very good day at the office. The boss had given him a raise and a promotion. "Very good work," he said. "The people upstairs have their eyes on you."

Max was in a celebratory mood, his pants were near ripping. "I think I'll have some pie first and dinner later," he thought, but something was wrong when he opened the door: Bambi wasn't there to meet him.

Max's anticipatory smile faded. "What the fuck? Where's my fuck?" he asked. Then he noticed another peculiar thing, he sniffed. "What the fuck?" he asked again.

His house smelled like house. There was no overlaying scent of a home cooked meal; not only was she not in the living room, wet and ready, she hadn't even cooked dinner.

Max was perplexed, Max was irritated. Years of clockwork sex disrupted by...what? And then he heard a sound, a sound which sent shivers up his spine and set his teeth grinding in white-hot anger.

A moan...and not just any moan. A faint, orgasmic moan that wafted down the stairs from his bedroom (their bedroom!) to his ears, into his very long-donged soul.

He recognized that moan. He'd heard it countless times: when he'd dated her, on their wedding night, and on countless nights since. There could be only one reason for that unique moan. "Grrrr!" he growled, rushing up the stairs with thoughts of murder and mayhem.

He burst through the door expecting adultery. What he found dropped his lower jaw. "What the fuck?!!"

He didn't understand what he was looking at, at first. "What's a giant beachball doing on my bed?" he asked. It was perfectly round, skin colored, reaching almost to the ceiling. Its circumference nearly took up the entire room.

It was shiny; there seemed to be some moisture on its surface. There was a smell in the room, peculiar yet somehow familiar. Max inched closer to the ball. A slit was indented in the center; pink and shiny, surrounded by yellowish gold fur, a smaller hole below it.

Abstractedly he thought, "That's a weird design for a beachball, and it looks familiar too."

It wasn't until he noticed the two objects protruding from the sides of the "beachball", that revelation crashed upon his brain with a tsunami of improbability.

The beautifully shaped, well-muscled objects braced against the bedpost, curled against the fleshy ball. He'd stroked those gams countless times, from the lovely feet to the succulent thighs now curled beneath the great flesh globe. That pink, wet slit: how many times had he plumbed the moist depths of her crevasse with his own ample girth, grinding his dark fur against her golden muff? That smell, her smell, permeated the air.

"Impossible! Un-fucking-believable!" Max exclaimed. He tentatively reached out to touch the object, if only to confirm its reality. He was unprepared for what happened next.

At his merest touch, the blob of flesh quaked orgasmically. The great, pink flower flexed and opened wider. A blast of fluid fire-hosed from the big, wet twat, leaving Max splashed and sputtering in cum.

"Whoa!" cried Max. His wife had always been a squirter but this....? The blob shook with a series of very familiar giggles. "Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee! Mmmm, that tickles."

"Honey pie?!" Max asked.

"Over here, honey," replied the blob.

"What in all the fucks we ever had happened?!" Max asked.

"Tee hee! Come around and I'll tell you. Hee! Hee!"

"But you're....that's....well, is that you?" he asked.

"Of course not, silly. That's only my pussy. I'm up here," she giggled.

Max was cautious but he was the type who always wanted an explanation. Besides, his wife's cum drenched him; between the soaking and her scent, Max got an enormous chubby.

He edged around the blob. His chest brushed against it, causing another orgasmic ripple and a breathy giggle from his honey pie. Max heard a splat as his bedroom wall got another blast of Bambi. "Geez!" he thought.

He approached the head of the bed. The round blob curved downward to meet another near perfect sphere. It was smaller, the size of a basketball, topped by a saucer-sized pink areola and teacup-sized nipple. Its twin sat adjacent; both boobs bubbled white creamy milk.

The mammoth mammaries wobbled and hitched with the bubbly giggles issuing from the beautiful blonde head planted atop the tri-sphered body.

Max gazed upon the wide expanse of sensuous flesh. His mind and body overloaded. "This is my sweetie pie?" he asked and then "Holy fuck! This is my pie!"

Max's shocked expression stood in compliment to the pants-ripping bulge in his crotch. Max's golden girl had a beatific smile curled on her face. Her lovely hands, hands that had stroked Max's shaft to steel-hard rigidity, were flowing across the three hills of her body, smearing white cream across her soft skin.

Her pink tongue slid across her red bee stung lips. Her sapphire eyes rolled ecstatically in their sockets. Every few moments, Bambi's face crinkled with the giggles Max knew all too well. Every few seconds, her body quaked with the orgasms Max enjoyed far too much. Splat! More cum hit the wall.

Bambi's enormously altered condition (which Max actually found very arousing) required an explanation. "Honey pie! Baby cakes! What the fuck happened?! You're big! I mean, well, bigger. What did this?!"

Bambi smiled a bunny rabbit smile. "Tee hee!" she giggled. "Why the aliens, silly. Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

"Aliens?! Waddaya mean?! Like little green men?!"

"No, silly. Tee hee! They were kind of pink. Really pink, tee hee. Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

"Pink aliens?" Max thought. "Pink?!!" he shouted. "Pink aliens turned you into....this?! Why the fuck would they do that?!"

"Tee hee! I don't know (tee hee!). You have to ask them. Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

"Ask?! What?! They're still here?!" Max cast frantic, angry glances. "Alien monsters who turned my honey pie into a giant (fucking hot!) blob are running around my house?!"

"Of course they aren't honey, hee hee. They're inside me. Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

"What?! Waddaya mean inside you?! I didn't see any pink aliens poking your honey pot," the incredulous Max said.

"Nooo. I mean they're in my pussy, tee hee. Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

Max's head was spinning, both from his wife's revelations and the overpowering smell of pussy. "Geez! I'm about to split my pants!" he thought and then forced himself to focus.

"Can....erm....can you explain to me how the fuck this happened?"

"Well darling (tee hee!), you had left for work so I went and took a shower, and when I stepped out there they were. They were short and pink and kind of chubby. They made these giggly noises.

I thought they were kind of cute but I was going to scream anyway, but when I opened my mouth, they pointed this hair dryer at me and zapped me with a pink ray, hee hee!"

"A hair dryer? You were zapped with a hair dryer?"

"Well it looked like a hair dryer (giggle!), only when it zapped me I couldn't move, but, mmmm, it felt so good."

"Good? In what way?" jealous Max asked.

"Giggle! Well, I felt all warm and yummy, and I was so wet and horny, it was like every time you came home, only better."

Max was indignant at his wife's candor. "I ever get my hands on those..."

"And then I was floating, and the aliens came into the bathroom, and some of them had large cocks, some of them bigger than you, honey (hee hee!)"

"Grrr!" Max growled. "No one has a bigger schlong than Max Casetta! No one!"

"Well sorry darling. Anyway, they started licking and touching me all over, and oooo! They felt so warm and cuddly. I was really wet and dripping, and some of them started licking and sucking my cunt. Mmmm! It felt sooo good! I'm cumming just by remembering it! Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

Max was intoxicated from the pussy smell. "'That's it!'" he thought. "'I'm jumping her right now! No wait, I have to hear more.' So what happened next angel pie?"

"Well, they kept licking my clit and sucking me, and then they carried me to the bedroom...well, I don't know if carried is right; more like floated, tee hee!"

"Floated?"

"Hee! Hee! Well my feet were literally off the floor. It's like that pink ray turned me into a horny air balloon (giggle!). Well, anyway, they kept licking me and sucking me all the way to the bedroom, and I was dripping and cumming, and I sooo wanted their big, giant cocks inside me. Oooo! I'm cumming again! Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!

"My baby doll wants giant alien cock! Grrr! I'll tear 'em apart!" Max growled. "My cock is the size that matters."

"So then they laid me out on the bed and spread my legs, and one of them climbed on top of me and stuck his cock in my mouth, and they made more giggly sounds, and then they started fucking me."

"Grrr!" Max ground. "That mouth is for my cock alone! I'll kill 'em!"

"They fucked my mouth and pussy, and they were so soft and warm, and they came inside me. They tasted so good, mmmm! And I was swallowing and cumming. I've never been fucked like that ("Grrr!" "Sorry honey."); and then I started to feel all funny, like I was hornier (can you believe that?) and heavier; and then the alien climbed off me and I saw my boobies were bigger, and my nipples were all hard and pointy and shooting milk, like this."

She squeezed, white cream splattered the ceiling. Max was tempted to plant his lips on the pink percolator. He was bending down when common sense reluctantly, with apologies, overrode his carnal instincts. "'Come on Max, get yourself together. First the aliens, then the milk fest.' Ahem! Er, go on baby cakes."

"So then the alien went to the others and they made more of those giggly noises; and then they stopped sticking their dicks in me. I was disappointed 'cause I was still wet and horny. Well anyway, one of them pointed a finger at my cunt and another lowered its head.

I thought he was going to lick me at first but then he planted his head on my pussy; and my clit was all swollen, and he was soft and smooth, so when he touched it I just came all over his head. My goodness! I'd never squirted that much, ever!

And I was about to say sorry, but then I remembered I was supposed to be paralyzed (except when I cum, I guess), so I just watched. The alien kept pushing his head into my pussy and I was wondering 'What the heck he was doing?' and then, goodness! His head started to enter my pussy!

And I thought 'That can't be right!' but it was happening. And he kept shoving and shoving, and I thought 'I can't take him in, he's too big!' but his head just kept going in, and my pelvis started to bulge out, and I thought I was going to split in two, and I swear honey, it didn't even hurt. In fact it made me hornier than ever.

The alien kept rubbing against my clit, see, and I just started cumming and cumming. Gosh! I never came so many times, and so hard too ("Grrr!" "Sorry honey."). It felt tight but I didn't care. I wanted him so deep inside me and well, that's what happened. Tee hee!"

"What happened?"

"He went deep inside me, silly. Tee hee!"

"Oh, yeah, right. 'Damn I'm so horny I'm going to explode!'"

"And then the other aliens lined up and they went inside me, one after the other. And every one that went in kept me cumming and cumming and oh! Here comes another one! Giggle!" Ripple! Splat! "And my belly kept growing and growing and so here I am now. Tee hee!"

"Grrr!" grrr'ed Max. "Fat, pink aliens have violated the territory of my extremely fuckable wife, and mutated her into a giant fuck slut. Only I'm allowed to fuck slut her! That fuck sluttiness belongs to me alone. This insult must be answered. No one fuck slut's my honey cake and gets away with it! 'Except me of course.' Where are the aliens now baby cakes?"

"Why they're inside me, silly, remember? Hee hee! And, mmmm! They're doing something really yummy 'cause I just can't stop cumming! ("Grrr!" "Sorry honey." And "Giggle!" Ripple! Splat!)"

"Well, get those aliens out here so I can beat them up! We'll see who's the big dick here!"

"Mmmm! I don't think I can do that honey. I think they want to stay. Oooo! What are they doing? Giggle! (Ripple! Splat!) I think you have to go inside and talk to them."

"! Uh, honey pie?"

"Go inside my pussy, silly. Tee hee!"

RRRIP! "?" Max looked down. His prodigious porker, already swollen in the atmosphere of fumigated lust, finally destroyed his pants. The rush of blood resulted from the sexual supernova exploding within Max's brain.

The ultimate fuck! Literally inserting himself into his wife's cavernous cunt (and in context, that wasn't saying much, as Bambi's bread basket was pretty sizable pre-alien)!

Max didn't have to think; with a wife like Bambi, primitive, lustful, reaction was the norm.

"Okay, my cherry blossom!" He shouted jubilantly. "Prepare for porking! I'm going to drill you so hard those aliens will beg for pointers. And by that I mean my pointer!"

Max came back to his wife's twat and prepared for full body insertion. Bambi licked her lips expectantly, big blue eyes, big blue wide with anticipation. Her hubby was taller than the aliens but not by much. "Oh honey, don't forget to take your clothes off."

"Oh, right." Max divested himself of his Bambi-cum-soaked fabrics and stood bare before his beloved's great wide open. He too was throbbing with anticipation (well, part of him anyway). "Are you ready, sugar blossom?"

"More than ready, honey. Pork me into oblivion my big cocked husband!"

"Will do flower of my dick!" Max responded, rubbing his hands.

He then plunged those hands into that rose which all men must enter (actually it was three teens, two high school teachers, one counselor, four college professors, and the entire Phi Kappa Kappa fraternity [plus half of the Delta Psi Delta sorority] pre-Max, chubby pink aliens post-Max).

A blast of Bambi juice rewarded his efforts. "Honey bunch! Tone it down, will ya?! It's like trying to get into a fire hose!" he sputtered.

"Mmmm! Ooohh! Aaaahh! Sorry honey! I can't help it! Oooohh! You're like the aliens! Unnnnghn! I'm cumming! Oooo! Here it comes!"

"This is going to be difficult," Max thought, soaked with his wife's love. "But it's as good as it gets!" (At least he was well lubricated.)

Shmooed to his elbows, Max lowered his head to follow the trail blazed by his happy hands. "Geez! Will you look at that!" he exclaimed.

"What honey?" Bambi gasped.

"Your clit, sugar puff. It's like a kabassa!"

"Oh! Giggle!" Ripple! Splat! (On Max)

Sputtering, Max took a deep breath and exerted his manliness. "Here I come!" he yelled.

It was like plunging into warm marshmallow cream. It was like diving into a pool of cherry jello. It was the wet dream of every horny high schooler and fratboy since Utag of the Forest People moog-mooged Ila of the Lorani tribe (a star crossed affair since Utag was Neanderthal while Ila was Cro-Magnon). In other words, it was the muff dive of muff dives.

"Ooohh Max!" Bambi shrieked. She squealed, she squirmed, she squirted. Her boobs blew cream to the ceiling. The Casetta's bedroom became the epicenter of tropical storm Bambi; milk, sweat, and cum deluged upon the fleshed up female.

Bambi wished she had a mirror to view her husband's exertions. The wide sea of her flesh blocked her sight. She had to content herself with mashing her mams and self-nursing. "Slurps!" abounded as Bambi pumped her udders while Max squished through her love passage.

Max experienced nirvana in ways unprecedented. Never before had he plumbed this deep, this way. He squeegeed through his wife's twat, swam through his wife's cum, splooged through her caressing walls, discovering country through which his cock formerly trail blazed.

Now his whole body (or at least his head and torso) received the sacred venusian baptism. He experienced difficulty getting his lower half into the action. "Holy crap!" he swore in the soft darkness. "Where's the rest of me?"

The rest of him, or the part that mattered, was pointed in the opposite direction to Max's fantastic journey. Dripping with pre-cum, steel hard atop swollen, iron balls, it was primed and ready.

Max's distraction over his wife's transformation, coupled with the fetid atmosphere of sex and cum, caused a build-up of mammoth tantric energy within Max's ponderous peaches. All that was needed was a catalyst.

When his exertions finally brought his prong into contact with Bambi's hair-trigger clit, it was the equivalent of static electricity meeting methane.

"OOOHHH MAX!!" screamed Bambi. "Gargh!" gargled Max, drowning in the cum flood. Boom! Went his penis, blasting a stream of white jizz so powerful as to propel his body forward against the force of his wife's juice (okay, maybe it's an exaggeration but he did get inside).

"Now I finally know what it feels like to be a dick!" gasped Max. Soft, warm cunt flesh pressed on him from all sides. His penis squirted aft, his body squirted forward, and his wife squirted over all.

Slipping, sliding, slaloming, and slurping through his honey cake's honey Max reveled in the joy of human cock-dom. A small part of him appreciated the aliens for opening the gate to the new frontier, but unauthorized banging was unauthorized banging. It was a matter of honor and principle.

A previously unexamined question arose. "How am I going to fight these guys?"

Sure his wife had grown big but not big enough to leave much room. "Come to think of it," Max thought. "I don't remember asking Bambi how many aliens boinked her. This is going to be a tight fit."

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,154 Followers