The Big Day Ch. 02

Story Info
The Story continues.
1.2k words
4.34
11.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers

CHAPTER 2—Pool Time

By the time Nicole's mom and sister got back, we were both fairly more relaxed, but we were not sure what was going on in the movie. Just like we expected, the first thing Cara did was run down the stairs to bug us.

"What's going on?" she asked, pointing towards the screen.

"Cara, we're not going to explain the whole movie to you, it's kinda complicated, and we're most of the way through it." Nicole was lying through her teeth about it being complicated. It was only complicated because we missed a big chunk of it.

"Fine. Mom says that as soon as dad gets home we're leaving."

"Ok. Can we finish our movie in peace now?"

"Aww, I want to watch it with you!" At Cara's whining, Nicole snuggled into me, and I picked up her hint. I bent my head down and gave her a soft kiss, and Cara's whining changed, "Oh, gross. I'm not staying if you're gonna keep doing that!"

We kept giving each other soft kisses, and Cara finally left. About half an hour later, just as the movie was ending, we heard Nicole's dad's car pull in. Amazed at the timing, we headed upstairs. Twenty minutes later, Nicole's family backed out of the driveway, and she turned to me.

"Wanna go swim?"

Nicole wasn't packed for the evening, because she didn't want her mom seeing a packed bag and wondering, so she headed up to her room to pack up a few things and I stepped into the bathroom. 10 minutes later we were on our way to my house to swim.

* *

"Damn, it's hot." I had just got out of Nicole's car, and the heat flooded back in the absence of A/C.

"Good day to swim though."

"True."

We walked inside and I dropped Nicole's overnight bag by the door. "Want to swim right away?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna go change and drop my bag in your room."

"Alright. Meet you on the patio when you're ready."

Nicole grabbed her bag and disappeared upstairs. I stepped out onto the patio and grabbed my suit from the pool towel rack and stepped into the bathroom to change. After I changed, I grabbed a couple towels from the laundry room and stepped out onto the patio. I hung the towels over the railing of the steps to the pool deck and sat down to wait for Nicole. I absent-mindedly gazed out across our backyard. My family lived on the edge of town, and we had some land. The nice thing was that the pool deck blocked the pool and patio from view of our neighbors, and there was an empty cornfield behind our land, so we had a fair amount of privacy right next to the house.

The sound of the sliding door caught my attention and I looked back at the house to see Nicole walking towards me in a bright blue bikini. Before I could get up she had crossed the patio and plopped down onto my lap.

"Do you like my new swimsuit?"

"Uh, yeah," Nicole's question seemed loaded, and I wasn't sure where she was going with it, "it's nice."

"Aw, too bad. If you didn't like it I would have to take it off, but..." she trailed off and started to stand up, but I couldn't let her get away with that. I stood up quickly, picking her up as I stood. She was caught off guard by the quick movement, and I was able to toss her over the wall of the pool into the water. She came up a second later spluttering and laughing, and I quickly unlatched the gate to the steps of the deck and rushed up them and dropped into the water.

"You're mean!" she finally said as she floated towards me, "what was that for?"

I just gave her a 'you know what that was for' smile, and she splashed me. As I cleared my eyes I heard her swim away. When I looked up again didn't see her, but I was pretty sure I knew where she was. I splashed backwards and was rewarded with a squeak. I spun around and tackled her into the water.

When we came up I was behind her, holding her in my arms with my chin resting on her shoulder, and I could tell she was pouting. She knew I'd won, but she didn't have to be happy about it. I kissed her on her temple and realized that I was really warm. The hot weather must have heated up the pool more than usual.

"Woo, gotta float for a minute to cool off."

No reply.

"Still pouting?"

Nicole turned her head and stuck her tongue out at me, but didn't say anything.

"Alright." We floated in silence for a few minutes, and when she spoke I almost jumped.

"That wasn't fair."

"What wasn't, the toss or the backwards splash?"

"Well I was talking about the tackle. I guess I deserved the toss."

"Yep." She turned and looked at me, and I gave her a smug grin.

"Oh get rid of that grin."

"Nope." I kept grinning, and she caught on. We had a private, unspoken game between us that dictated that I hold the grin until she could break it.

She leaned in gave me an aggressive kiss, but as soon as she pulled back the smug grin came back onto my face. "That won't work today."

"Maybe this will," she said as she stood up out of the water and her top failed to follow. Before I could react she leaned forward and kissed me again, and this time her hand traced down my body to the rapidly growing bulge in my swim trunks. When she pulled back from the kiss she gave me a devilish grin, to counter my look of surprise.

"Didn't see that one coming"

"That was the plan." She leaned in for a third kiss, which quickly became more.

* *

An hour later we were still floating in each other's arms, kissing occasionally, but mostly cuddling spoon-style in the water. During one of our kisses we floated by the water return. I planted my foot as a plan started to form in my mind, holding us next to the jet. I started to kiss back up Nicole's jawline as I started caressing instead of just holding her up with my hands and arms. She stretched her neck away from my kisses, eyes closed.

My hands slowly played down lower until I was rubbing her pussy through her bikini. I felt her shift, and then her bikini came loose, so I let it float away and slipped a finger inside her. She was very wet, and a small sigh escaped her lips.

At this I stepped sideways into the flow of the jet, dropping a few inches in the water so the underwater current pulsed against her pussy as I overshot. As I did so she took a sharp breath in, but I could feel her juices flow faster and knew she liked it, and I rose just a little so I could feel the rush of water on my hand. She took a heavy breath and shuddered. She tried to turn, but I held her there, and a minute later she started trembling again. This time when she turned towards me I let her, and was rewarded with an intense kiss.

"That was incredible," she whispered softly as she wrapped her arms around me and put her head on my chest.

patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers