The Big Day Ch. 04

Story Info
The Story Continues.
1.1k words
4.39
10.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers

CHAPTER 4—Evening

After dinner, with no option for electronic entertainment, we elected to just cuddle on the couch. The rain still pounded against the house, but the thunder and lightning had died down somewhat. The storm had brought in a cool front and had killed the humidity, so the wind that whistled through the few windows we had cracked to provide air in the lack of A/C was chilly in comparison to the last few days of smothering, sticky heat. So we cuddled and enjoyed the warmth of each other. The candle I had lit when the power went out was just about burned down to nothing. Like the teenagers that we were, we soon started getting more active in our cuddling, which then turned into making out.

I was sitting up, and Nicole was leaning against me while we cuddled, so as we kissed, she was bending her neck back and I was bending over a little, pulling her up to me. Her hands started roaming across my chest, then my stomach. As she dropped her hands to my legs, she leaned over and blew the candle out. For a second, I stopped caressing her smooth stomach and soft tits. As I paused, she started kissing my neck, distracting me from what she was doing with her hands; until she slid them into my pants and pulled out my rapidly hardening cock, at least.

"This is for what you did with that pool return." Her voice was soft and sexy, right next to my ear. She kissed back down my jaw and then dropped and sucked my hard 7" cock into her mouth. I leaned back as she slowly started to suck and bob up and down, swirling her tongue around my shaft as she did so. Then she pulled up off of my cock and starting licking it all over.

Her warm tongue sharply contrasted the cool air blowing in the cracked window until she engulfed my cock deep into her mouth farther than I thought she could go. Just then a flash of lightning lit up the room just enough that I could see her staring right back up at me. She held me there for a few seconds then came back up slowly, swirling her tongue again. It was too much for me.

"Nicole..." I started.

"Mmhhmm," she moaned back as she reversed directions and slid my dick back into her mouth. When I felt my head stretch the back of her mouth and start into her throat, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I shot two big squirts and multiple smaller ones right down her throat as she continued to suck and moan. As my cock slowly deflated, she softly cleaned it up with her tongue and tucked it back into my pants.

"The main event isn't gonna happen here, and we have nothing else to do..." she whispered softly into my ear as she swung her body around and straddled my lap, grinding it into my crotch slightly. "I don't need to walk up do I?"

"Not a chance," I whispered back as I leaned forward and stood up with her in my arms. As I stood up she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Not like this," she whispered as I started away from the couch, and she dropped her legs, "ready?" She swung her legs up and I caught them so I was carrying her bridal style. She rested her head on my shoulder as I walked carefully through the dark house, trying not to hit her feet off of anything, which proved more of a challenge than I thought, because while I was able to get around my house without light, I wasn't used to carrying a beautiful woman around in my arms while I did it. But we eventually got to the stairs, and then up them and around to my room, where I gently laid her down on my queen bed. We had chosen my house for the night specifically because I had a queen bed, as my room doubled as a guest room when there was lots of company.

As I laid her down, she pulled me down and gave me a soft kiss before pulling me down onto the bed next to her. Then she swung herself over me, straddling my waist, and kissed me hard. I eagerly kissed her back, letting my hands roam across her back, arms, and stomach. I moved my hand to stroke her thigh once, but she firmly grabbed it and planted it back on her shoulder. I got the message: she was in charge tonight. That was fine with me. Soon after I tried to move my hand to her thigh, she started grinding herself on me. She then started to unbutton my shirt, which was already pretty wrinkled.

I tentatively played with the zipper on her dress, and she didn't stop me, so I started to unzip it slowly. My shirt came off, then my pants, at which point I had managed to get her zipper down all the way. I started to slide it down and she pulled my hands away, and then leaned back, so she was on her knees straddling me. In the pitch black I couldn't see much, but when she laid back down on me, she wasn't wearing it anymore. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her back, touching the strap of her bra, which I undid, and she grabbed me and rolled sideways so I was on top, but then she pushed me off of her.

Not knowing what she was doing, I sat back on my heels in the dark, unable to see anything. The lightning had all but stopped, but after a few seconds, I got lucky and there was a weak flash of light, and I caught a glimpse of Nicole as she slid her panties down off of her body. I was about to lean forward again when I felt her hands pulling my boxers down. My cock, which had been hard pretty much since we left the couch, sprung out to meet her and lightly bounced off her body, though I couldn't tell what part. I heard her giggle, and then I felt her putting the condom on me. It was an undeniably sexy feeling, sitting there in the dark, my girlfriend putting a condom on me.

She gave me a few experimental strokes and pulled me down on top of her. My cock was on her stomach, and she reached down and guided me to her entrance as we kissed. I felt the head of my dick pass her outer lips and squeeze into her tunnel just slightly, before resting against her cherry. I hesitated, but Nicole reached up and grabbed my ass and yanked me into her. My cock buried itself in her, and she gasped into my mouth.

"ok?" I whispered, just audible over the rain still pouring down outside.

"yeah. Go slow."

patnutt
patnutt
18 Followers