The Big Girl

Story Info
Bright, funny, sexy... and chubby. Can this work?
3.8k words
4.47
40.9k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after my old boss, Charlie, was finally transferred back to the Midwest, I skipped out on poker night, and Mike, Larry, and I went out to a bar in one of those chain restaurants to drink to his departure. We don't have anything in common except work, so after complaining about the job (and wishing Charlie a speedy funeral), we ran out of conversation. I noticed that a group of people -- four guys and a woman -- had congregated at one corner of the bar and were playing some sort of trivia game: questions would come on-screen, and they would punch in their answers, and either cheer or moan (I found out they were playing against teams at other bars). They seemed to be having a lot of fun, and the woman seemed to be one of the leaders of the team -- she answered mostly the arts & literature questions, and she traded quips with all of the others (and some of 'em were fairly racy, although it seemed that her teammates didn't always pick up on those). Mike said he had to get back to his wife, and Larry left at the same time, but I stayed and followed the trivia game (hell, it wasn't like I had anything else to do). One of the guys looked like a jerk, but he knew his sports history; the others had their specialties, but really the five of 'em just seemed to be having fun together. Mostly, though, I was intrigued by the woman. She was smart -- no doubt -- and funny, with a cute face, and better-dressed than the situation called for. She was also big. Not disgustingly fat, but way bigger than would be considered attractive by anyone I knew. Still, she sounded like fun, and I wished I could find a way to get to know more about her, without being too creepy.

I didn't feel like I could impose on the game, so I came back to the place the next night (you've probably got an O'Horgan's near you -- it's that chain restaurant that's so all-fired Irish that the Korean hostess, the Latino busboy, and the African waiter all wear shamrocks). There was no game that night. The bar girl told me they had 'em two or three times per week, but that one crowd only came on Tuesdays, and they weren't a formal team; whoever sat in could play. I decided to blow off poker again and drop by the following Tuesday.

As soon as the game started, I knew I was out of my league. I felt like a high-school dropout on Jeopardy. I was only able to answer one question; one of those physics facts that I remembered from high school and that was hanging around my head unattached to anything else. Worse, it was early in the session, and I immediately got dubbed the "science guy", so I looked worse and worse as the evening wore on when I couldn't get anything else right. Luckily, these folks were really only in it for the fun (or maybe I didn't look so bad because they got so few other questions right), and I was able to hold my own in the wisecracking and silliness. And I got introduced to Kathy, who (I hoped) was grateful for my attentions.

After the game was over (jeez, did we suck!), two of the other guys left early, and I hung out with the other two guys and Kathy. Little by little, Ray and Paul were saying less and less, and Kathy and I were talking more and more. Finally, we were alone at the bar, and I admitted that I had no memory for trivia, but she sounded like fun when I had overheard the game the previous week, and I had come because I wanted to meet her. And would she allow me to take her out on Friday?

Why the hell did I say that? Kathy was way heavier than anyone I'd ever dated (not that there had been a huge number, and not that they had been fashion dolls, but this was out of line even for me). I wasn't a "chubby chaser". I had visions of those freaks: fifty-year-old guys living in their mother's basements cruising for free internet porn in their underwear in the dark. Still, it was said, and she was delighted. I couldn't break it now. Maybe I could get away with just coffee and get her home. I got her number and directions to her house ("It's upstairs, and you can park in the back next to my car"), and agreed to get her on Friday.

It was a great first date. She came to the door dressed in a black pinstripe suit with a lace top under her jacket that showed off her cleavage. She was dressed way better than I was, but she said not to worry, she usually dressed up a little. She was nicely made up (just enough, not troweled-on or anything), and her hair was newly done and colored. We went out for coffee, and stayed for dinner, and almost closed the place after they moved us to the bar so they could turn over the table. I heard about her family ("They're all screaming nutcakes, but we really like one another. You're much more likely to see us on 'Comedy Central' than on 'Cops'."); I heard about the trivia team ("Do you believe those guys? To them, I'm just one of the boys. I'm not sure they even know I have boobs. I mean, I know what size bras I gotta buy to cover these girls; you'd think they'd be impossible to miss!"); I heard about her job ("The bank is SUCH a bore. I wear lingerie under my suits just so I can feel rebellious during the day."). I asked about the suit she was wearing, and she said, "Look, I know what I look like. I know who I am. And while I like myself the way I am, I know that I can't wear stuff that younger and thinner girls can; I'd look silly in it, or worse. I mean, can you imagine me in low-riders and a midriff top? I'd just look like a careless pig. So I tend to overdress a little bit most of the time, so I can get to feel at least a bit attractive and in control." I talked about my life, such as it was, and what I did for work and for fun. It turned out we'd read a lot of the same stuff; we liked the same movies; neither of us could make heads or tails out of modern music. We made jokes about everybody, we flirted all over the place, and we were just a bit sickening to anybody near us, I'm sure, but we had a lot of fun.

So I drove her home, parked in the back, and walked her to her door. We kissed, kind of long and slow. Then she pulled out her key, and said, "Look, I like you, and I had a great time, but I've gotta end it here for tonight. I hope you'll call again, 'cause I'd really like to see you."

I was always prepared for this, and pulled out my best Shakespeare: "What, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?"

She laughed (she obviously recognized the quote), and said, "Look, you're just not gonna climb my balcony tonight, OK, Romeo?" She stood there a few seconds, and put her key in the lock. And then she stopped. She looked at me again and said, "Wait. That last was, like, kind of a test. The last guy that I told I didn't want him to come up gave me a black eye and a fat lip. So this time I had one hand on the key, and the other on the pepper spray. But you didn't get all pushy or scary... and I'd really like you to come up. I would. I'm sorry I wasn't completely up-front with you, but, uh, don't you want to come up and use the toilet, or something? I can promise the most inconvenient bathroom in three counties."

I didn't even think about it. "Yes, I want to come up. Who could resist such an invitation? The most inconvenient bathroom in three counties? And you're not even going to charge me admission?" We went up, into her apartment. She showed me the bathroom (she was right about inconvenient; it was under the roof angle, and to use the toilet required a certain amount of contortion). I noticed there was only one open toothbrush, but there was a Spiderman toothbrush still in the box.

When I came out, she had opened her suit jacket, showing that the top was lace all the way down, and her bra showed underneath. She reached up and kissed me, pushing her ample boobs into me. I held her and kissed her there, but she said, "Y'know, there's a perfectly good couch across the room,", and led me to it.

We kissed for (how long? I don't know), when she pulled away. She said, "I want to slip into something else. I'm not sure it's more comfortable, but I'm fairly sure it's more likely to get me what I want," and she left me alone on the couch. While I was alone, I looked around. Bookshelf, check. Good stuff; similar books together; lots of topics, not too much girly frippery. Pictures of (probably) family and friends on the walls and shelves, no "Hello Kitty" or similar junk. Clean (unlike my place). Simple but comfortable furniture.

While I was taking inventory, she came back in a red gown, slit on both sides, and a short jacket with short sleeves. She sat down next to me on the couch, and we started kissing again. It seemed like the purpose of the jacket was to come off, because it slipped off quickly and she made no effort to replace it. The gown was cut low in the back, with spaghetti straps. When she moved, it barely constricted her large, lovely breasts. I ran my hands down the exposed part of her back, gently stroking and tickling her. She hunched her shoulders together, and I could see down her cleavage. I asked, "What would happen if I pushed aside those straps?"

She said, "This," and pushed the straps off her shoulders and lowered the top of her gown, which fell to her waist where she sat. Her large breasts were exposed, with large, dark areolas and nipples that were already somewhat stiff. I held one of her breasts. I'd never been with a woman whose breasts were so big, and the weight was surprising -- and a turn-on in itself. I reached down to adjust my cock, and she said, "I could do that", and began to stroke my cock through my clothes.

"Hmm," she said. "I want to do two things here, and I don't know which I want to do first, or how to bring 'em up. I want to say both, 'You've obviously got way too many clothes on,' and 'You know, there's a perfectly good bed in the other room where we could spread out some more.' Is it too much to ask both at once?"

"Nope, not too much," I said. "In fact, I consider you the picture of good manners. Lead on, and I'll take care of some of the clothes myself," and I peeled out of my sweater, t-shirt, shoes and socks, and chinos, leaving my shorts on.

"Nice view," she said from the bed. "Bring it over so I can get a better look." She was stretched out, and one of the slits of the gown had opened so I could see an expanse of leg; she had beautiful, unblemished skin. She had not replaced the top of her gown, and her exposed breasts caught my eye. I lay down next to her, and started kissing her nipple, and sucking on it. Her nipple got firmer in my mouth, and she sighed. She started stroking my back, and put one leg over mine so we could grind ourselves together; I was hard, and she was warm. Even her warmth was a turn-on. I noticed her perfume, and then I noticed her own aroma between her breasts. I kissed between her breasts so I could keep my nose there. I felt the weight of her large breast on my cheek. My cock was throbbing in my shorts.

"In case it's not clear enough, I am hugely turned on," I said.

"It's clear. I've got an idea what I can do about it," she said.

She turned me on my back, and took the waistband of my shorts in her hands. I hoisted my butt up so she could remove them, and I lay naked on her bed. She hung her breasts over my mouth, where I sucked on each in turn, then she used her nipples to stroke across my chest, my stomach, my cock, down my thighs and legs, and then back up to my cock. She held herself so that my cock was in her cleavage. She was so warm and soft.

"Do you want to press the girls around him? And what can we call him, by the way? 'Penis' is so clinical."

"I think of him as my cock. And yes, I'd love to press the girls around him." And I reached down and pressed on the outside of her breasts so they squeezed my cock. She gently moved up and down, but without lubrication, it wasn't going easily.

"Somebody needs a bit of wet," she said, and slid down a bit to suck on the head of my cock. I held her breasts there for a minute while she sucked, but soon she got into it and I released her. She jacked my cock with her hand while she sucked on the head.

"I'm not going to last long like this," I said.

"It's OK. After you come, you can make up to me for coming without me by... well, we'll think of something," she said, and went back to my cock. As I got more turned on, she whispered, "Let it go, let it go," and I came mostly into her mouth. She swallowed and came back up to lay next to me.

She said, "Now we've got a problem. You've had an orgasm, and I haven't. That doesn't seem fair, does it? I think it puts you in my debt. How 'bout you take this gown off me, and we'll lie here and discuss this like civilized, naked people."

She hoisted up her butt and I pulled the elastic waist of her gown down over her legs and feet. She had on a pair of opaque black boy-short panties. Her big thighs were slightly parted, so I could see up to where her panties covered her pussy -- was it possible that there was a little wet spot there?

She continued, "When you came, I think you might have gotten some on me. The polite thing to do would be to clean me off. How about you run your lips and tongue around my neck and see what you find. Once that's cleaned up, you can move on to another spot."

Well, that seemed like a reasonable request. I started kissing around her neck and under her chin, and felt her nipples stiffen against my chest. I started to kiss along the upper parts of her breasts, and she said, "There's a good boy. Do a good job, now," as I kissed and sucked her nipples. She said, "They like a little tweaking with the fingers. You can be the littlest bit rough with 'em," so I gave her other nipple a twist with my fingers, and was rewarded with her groan -- she was obviously enjoying this (as was I).

"You don't suppose some of my come got lower than this, do you? I'd hate to miss any," I said.

She said, "Good idea. You better check."

I started kissing down her stomach and sides, then down the outside of one thigh, then the other. I got between her thighs, so she would spread her legs. She was undoubtedly wet. I kissed the insides of her thighs almost up to her panties, first one side, then the other, then the first again. She was moving her hips, and she complained that I was teasing her. I said, "No, I'm just trying to be thorough."

She said, "Thorough, eh? You're full of it, thorough," through her smile.

"Then perhaps I'd better check under these panties. After all, some of my come may have bounced off the sheets, then flowed under the waistband..."

"Shut up and take 'em off, already." She hoisted up her hips so I could.

Her pubic hair was trimmed and oddly soft ("Hair conditioner. You don't suppose I only do the hair on my head, do you?"). There was no artificial perfume here, only her aroma, and it was arresting. I kissed the entrance to her pussy, then started to lick her. As she opened and got wet, I put my tongue on her clit.

"Oh, you know where that is, do you? Mmm, good boy. Let's see how well you treat it," she moaned. I gave it more attention with my tongue.

The warmth of her thighs on my ears reminded me of how big she was. I was really loving how her size was turning me on. My cock was hard again.

I asked her how I was doing. She said, "Suck my clit into your mouth, and run your tongue across it. And see if you can get a finger in me; I like something inside me when I'm being eaten."

Well, those were orders I was happy to carry out. As I did, she started to rock and moan. Taking this as my cue that I was on target, I continued, until she had a rocking orgasm and begged me to stop.

"Was that good?" I asked.

"Shut up. You know it was."

"Well, now I've got another problem. I've got this hard cock again. I really want to fuck you. And I really want you on your hands and knees so I can do it from behind you."

"Sounds good to me." She went down to get me wet, then got on her hands and knees. I got around behind her, stroked the head of my cock on her pussy, and, when I found her entrance, pushed it in. I started with short strokes, then slow deep strokes, then faster. One side, then the other. Because I had come recently, I was able to last a long time. And after a few minutes, she reached up to her pussy with her right hand and started playing with her clit. I could feel her touching the underside of my cock with her nails and fingertips as she did, and, as she came again, I could feel her pussy spasm. It was great. I came again. A lot.

"Mmm. I like that thing where you play with your pussy while I'm fucking you," I said.

"Good. Maybe I'll do it another time. Now, you've come twice, and if you're like most guys, you're going to want a rest. You're welcome to stay here. If you wake up with awful breath, there's a new toothbrush in the bathroom you can use."

"That Spiderman toothbrush? I was wondering about that. And what happened to that 'Not tonight, Romeo' stuff?" I asked.

" 'Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself. I am large; I contain multitudes.' Whitman. If you know enough writers, there's a quote for everything. And the toothbrush was a whopping eighty cents. I thought it was worth the risk."

You are large, and contain multitudes, I thought. And I like it.

And then I fell asleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later. After regaining my bearings and remembering where I was, I got up to pee and, when I saw the Spiderman toothbrush, did my teeth. When I went back to bed, there was enough light in the room to see that Kathy had replaced her shorts, and had put on a tank top. It was cut low in the back, and had ridden up so that most of her back was exposed. Her regular breathing suggested she was asleep, but I decided to test it. After checking to see whether I needed a shave (and deciding I could probably get away with it; I had shaved just before the date), I started kissing her back, first gently, then with nibbles from my lips and teeth. I slowly worked my way down to the waist of her panties, and then to the back of her thighs and butt. I went back up to her back, and she said, "I want to take off this top, but I was afraid you'd stop."

"Tell you what. Take it all off, and we'll see how long it takes me to stop."

"Mmm. That sounds good." She took off the tank top and her shorts, but instead of continuing with her back, I went back down and kissed her butt, then worked across her thighs to her pussy. She lifted her leg, and I had her butt in my chest while I was licking her. I did the stuff I had done earlier to her pussy, but slower and with more attention. As I shifted, my cock poked into her back.

"Spidey senses tingling," I said. "I used your toothbrush."

"Oh, is THAT where you keep your Spidey sense," she said. "What else can you do, Spiderman? Are you going to climb all over me? Look, don't do the web thing; the white sticky stuff I want from you is not going to be coming out of your wrists!"

I went back to attending to her back. As I did so, I saw she reached down and started playing with herself, and brought herself to orgasm while I watched her.

"That was hot," I said. "Are your fingers wet? Give me your hand so I can clean 'em off."

I sucked her fingers clean, and the taste of her reminded me how much I had enjoyed doing oral sex on her. But now I wanted to fuck her again. I rolled her onto her back, and rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy until the head was wet with her, and rammed it in. This time there was no technique; I just jammed her as fast and as hard as I could, and shortly came again.

"That was good," she said. More than once.

After I lay with her a little while, I picked up my clothes and started to go.

"This was great," I said. "I'm gonna go sleep in my own bed now, though."

"I had a great time. Please call me again. I'd really like to spend more time with you," she said.

"I will. I'll call next week."

You bet your big, lovely, round, beautiful ass I'll call.