The Big O2

Story Info
Jack starts out just to give her some advice.
14.6k words
4.8
35.5k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa’s cunt slipped up and down his shaft, riding him for all she was worth. She could tell that he was close. She could feel his body tensing, and so she made the appropriate noises, but she felt nothing.

The man beneath her groaned out, and his load shot up into her. She cried out in fake pleasure, wanting to at least make him feel good about the experience. He pumped for more moments before his body sagged back onto the bed. At least he was fully sated, a serene smile playing on his face. She smiled down at him – that too was fake – before moving off his body and sitting on the bed, her back against the headboard.

Lisa sighed inwardly. Another failed night, another failed attempt at passion. She’d had a good night with this man – what was his name? Oh, yes, Mark. She’d had a good night with Mark once, but only once.

Like every other. Lisa had, in her short twenty-two years of life, had at least thirty boyfriends. Each of them had given her gifts, had taken her places. Each of them had loved getting her into bed, for she was very good at sex. But none of them had been able to give her more than one orgasm. It wasn’t just more than one orgasma night, but they had never been able to bring her to orgasm after their first time together. Mark was no different. He was reasonably good in bed, but still, the one orgasm was all she had gotten from him. It was frustrating enough that she wanted to cry, but she didn’t. Mark would not understand, and how to tell him that the last five times had been bullshit to her?

She waited the appropriate amount of time before getting up and going to the bathroom. She had to get home soon; she had to be at work in the morning, and she never let her search for a man interfere with the proper functioning of her duties. Not that she was a crucial company employee; a secretary for a medium-grade executive, if she didn’t show up at all, it wouldn’t be the end of the world, except perhaps for her. Still, it was all she had in life at the moment, and she would not foul up the one thing she was doing well with the other thing that she was barely doing at all.

“Call me?” Mark asked as she finished getting dressed. He did not move from the bed.

Lisa made a noncommittal noise. Chances are that no, she would not call him again. He would almost certainly call her, though, and she’d once more have to go through the ritual of having to dump yet another guy. The process grated on her nerves. Why couldn’t she just tell him now? But, no, you didn’t do that sort of thing after good sex, and it had been good for him, anyway.

She made her way out to her car, and drove home. Once there, she showered, to remove the reminder of her failure as a woman.

===<<<+>>>===

“Hi, Lisa,” he said, disturbing her morose little reverie. She jumped, and he lightly set his hand on her shoulder. “Wow, geez. I didn’t mean to startle you. Didn’t get much sleep last night? You’ve been sitting here staring at your lunch for ten minutes.”

His name was Jack Bennett. He was an executive assistant with the corporation. This really meant that he was a highly paid gofer for his boss, but that didn’t seem to bother Jack very much. Lisa smiled at him; he was a friend, and she could use one of those just now.

“Oh, hi, Jack. I slept okay, it’s just... life.”

“Oh, that old thing,” he said with a chuckle. “We’d all be better off without it.”

She smiled at the joke, but she didn’t feel like her usual chuckle. Jack noticed.

“Hey, what’s wrong? C’mon, you’ve got...” he checked his watch theatrically, “... forty-two minutes to spill your guts. After that, we both have work to do.”

She looked at him, trying to decide whether he was serious, or just trying to get her in a good mood. The look on his face proclaimed that she had his full attention. Lisa decided,What the hell.

“Another failed relationship, Jack. I can’t seem to find a guy who suits me.”

“What was wrong with this one?” he asked.

“Same as usual; incompatible in bed.”

“Oh.” Jack had to be careful. For one thing, this wasn’t the kind of discussion you had in the lunch room at work. For the other, if he said the wrong thing in the wrong way, she could have him up on sexual harassment charges. Not that he thought she’d do it, but he wasn’t taking the chance. “Maybe you’re just putting a little too much emphasis on it.”

She looked at him as if he’d sprouted a third arm. “How many girlfriends have you had?”

“Well, three.”

She just stared at him. “No offense, but you don’t yet really know relationships. Sex is important. Sex may be the most important part of it all.”

Good Lord, does she really think that?

“Hmm. I haven’t found that to be the case. Look, whatelse do you do with your boyfriends?”

“What do you mean, what else?”

“Movies? Dinner? Dancing?”

“What guy wants to do that kind of bullshit? They want sex. It’s what I give them.”

Jack nodded. “Okay, I see your point, I guess. But Lisa?” he asked as he finished off his coffee.

“Yeah?”

“Any real boyfriend would want more than sex. You take it easy, okay? I’ve gotta go, I’ve got some errands to run before my lunch break is over. Think about it.”

As Jack walked away, she was confused.What does he mean, a ‘real boyfriend’? I’ve had real boyfriends, haven’t I? She didn’t know how to answer that question, and that disturbed her more than Jack’s comment.

Maybe I need to talk to him some more.

===<<<+>>>===

It took Lisa a full two days before she got up the nerve to approach him. This was odd for her; she was usually very take-charge around men. She made her way to his office, which was two floors above her own, and waited until he got off the phone.

“Hey, Lisa. What’s up?”

“Jack... I, uh... you remember the talk we had the other day?”

“Sure. What about it?”

“You think maybe we could continue that conversation? Over dinner?”

Jack chuckled slightly. “Kind of a weird way to ask a guy out, ain’t it?” He smiled at her, and she dipped her head, blushing slightly. He said, “Okay, no problem. When should I pick you up?”

“Seven?”

“Works for me. I...uh, need your address.” She handed him a business card, which belonged to her boss, but she’d written her address on the back. “Okay, see you at seven. Lisa?” he said as she turned to go. She turned back.

“Yeah?”

“Dress casual, okay?”

She smiled, and then headed for the elevator.

===<<<+>>>===

Jack arrived promptly at seven, and, unusually for her, Lisa was actually ready for him. She considered just primping for another fifteen minutes, but decided that would be the wrong way to treat this. After all, it wasn’t really adate, was it? No, she was just having dinner with a coworker to get some advice.

Right.

She walked out to where he was sitting in the living room, waiting for her, and he rose. She looked stunning in her thin, nearly see-through, white blouse and tight blue jeans, a dark blue bra beneath, covering everything, but hinting strongly. Her long blonde hair was washed and brushed, and it bounced as she walked in her medium heels.

“How do I look?” she asked automatically.

“You look outstanding,” he answered, with far more sincerity than any of her previous dates had bothered with. She flashed him a warm smile, and he said, “Shall we go?” He held out his arm to her, and she took it daintily. It was far more manners than she was used to dealing with, and she wasn’t sure how to react.

He led her out to his car, a nice but not ostentatious sedan, and he opened the door for her, holding her hand as she climbed in the car. He moved around to his side, got in, and they were off.

“Hungry?” he asked as they got on their way.

“Very,” she said. He couldn’t know there was more than one meaning in her reply. She looked at him without staring, but for the first time she noticed that Jack was quite handsome, his medium-brown hair kept in a fairly stylish if conservative cut, his jaw strong and his nose well-proportioned but angular. He seemed to have a fairly nice body, without any muscular bulges. He was dressed casually in a sweater and slacks, with what she figured was a pullover shirt under the sweater. He looked very nice, but... not the type she would normally have picked up in a bar. He seemed too perfect, like he would be hiding something.

Is he hiding something? she asked herself. She decided that, yes, he probably was. Most people were. She also decided that, at the moment, she just didn’t care.

===<<<+>>>===

Dinner had been a pleasant enough event, but it was clear that Jack did not want to have their discussion over dinner. Lisa bowed to his wishes, and simply enjoyed the meal and his company. They talked about work, and about families. They talked about dreams and hopes for their futures, and where they might be in five or ten years.

Soon enough, the meal was over, and they were back in the car. She didn’t ask where they were heading. She had almost thought he might take her back to his place, or, better yet, to her place, where they could... but, no, they weren’t heading to a home, but into the nightlife portion of the city.

They pulled into a bar. It took her a moment to realize it washer bar. She turned to him in surprise.

“How did you know?”

“Janine saw you go here a time or two.”

He was asking around about me? What does that mean? Is that sweet, or is it creepy? Shit, I don’t even know, do I?

She let the thoughts drift out of her mind as he helped her out of the car, and they walked into the bar together. They chose to sit at the bar, since it was mostly empty. It was fairly early in the night for this place. Jack had known that, and that was why he’d brought her here; it would allow them a comfortable place to talk.

“A Slippery Twister for me, and...” Jack turned to Lisa.

“My usual, Ronnie.” The bartender nodded, and he stepped over to mix the drinks. In a few seconds he was back. Sensing that this was an intimate conversation, he stepped down to the other end of the bar.

“So,” Jack said, lifting his pink-orange drink. “To your good fortune.”

“And to yours,” she said automatically, and took a sip of her drink, a simple rum and Coke. Setting her drink down, she said, “I thought we were going to have a talk...”

“Lisa, at this point in most of your dates, where would you be?”

In bed, where else? was what she thought. “I’m not sure I understand the question,” was what she said.

“Yes you do. I can see it in your eyes. Now, come on, answer me.”

“In bed, okay? We’d be in bed by now. Usually it’s just dinner,or a movie, or I pick them up here, and we go back to my place. Isn’t that what it’s supposed to be?”

Jack took another sip of his drink. “No, it’s not, Lisa. That’s not dating. That’s being an unpaid prostitute.” She looked as if he’d just slapped her. He couldn’t blame her; he wasn’t sure why he’d said that, except that it was how he felt. “Look, I don’t want to hurt you, I really don’t, but you’re better than that. Youdeserve better than that.”

“All men want is sex,” she said guardedly.

“Maybe the men in here, sure. Then again, maybe you’re looking at the wrong guys.” He didn’t let slip his other thought, that she was rather advertising for sex, the way she was dressed, nice as it was to look at.

“Where am I supposed to find theright guys? Work?Church?”

Jack cringed. “God, no. Please, not that old routine. I’ve never met a decent woman through my church... they’re all a little preachy. No, I know what you’re saying; you haven’t got time for social organizations or clubs, so your choices are limited. But you need to make yourself a little less available, and a little more choosy. You’ve got a hell of a lot going for you. You’re smart, attractive, ambitious.” He’d learned that last at dinner: she was hoping to be an executive some day, and was taking correspondence courses in an effort to move up in the company.

“But, Jack... how do I know who the right guy is?” She couldn’t believe that she was leaning on someone like this; not her, not Miss Independent.

“Well, take a look at the guys you’ve been going out with.”

“Yeah, then what?” she said, almost testily.

“Pick someone different,” he answered simply.

The thought stunned her. Her head was spinning, and it sure as hell wasn’t from the drink. So simple as that? Pick someone different. She needed time to think it over.

Getting up, she said, “I’ve got to go to the ladies room. I’ll be back in a couple minutes.”

“Sure, take your time.” He’d seen the look on her face, and knew that she was trying to deal with some new thoughts. He knew people didn’t like that. He motioned the bartender down. Ronnie came quickly.

“Yes, sir, can I help you?”

“You work here regularly?”

“Yes, sir. Four or five nights a week.”

“How often do you see her in here?”

“Lisa? Almost every night. ‘cept Saturdays. She has some kind of class or something she does on Saturdays. You her new fling?”

Jack smiled. “No. I’m just a friend from work. She wanted to talk some things over.”

“Always nice to have friends, sir,” Ronnie said, and walked slowly back down the bar.

I think Lisa could use a few.

===<<<+>>>===

Lisa was dressing to go out. She wasn’t sure whether she was insulted or flattered by Jack’s behavior the previous night. He had barely noticed her body at all!What, am I too damned ugly for him or something? On the other hand, he’d treated her very much like a lady, been polite and attentive, and had not had his hands all over her, like most guys did. But he hadn’t evenkissed her! When they’d said good-night, he’d given her a hug, told her he’d see her at the office, and then he’d left. She’d gone inside and masturbated herself to orgasm in frustration.

I’ll show him, she thought to herself. She put on a half-halter, and decided to do without the bra. Her skirt came only halfway to her knees, and she’d have to be careful sitting, or she’d be flashing her panties at passing men.

Not that she had any intention of preventing that from happening.

After a half hour of primping and final adjustments, she headed back to her bar. It was called Little Joe’s, which was odd, because Joe was about 6’ 4” tall, and weighed at least 275 lbs. Not that it mattered to her; he was married and didn’t pay her any mind at all. She settled onto her bar stool, her back to the bar so that she could watch the crowd. It was much later at night than it had been when she’d walked in with Jack. Now, she could see there were plenty of prospects for her to go home with.

It took less than an hour before a man she’d never met sat beside her.

“If you were the last thing on Earth I looked at, I’d die a happy man,” he said to her. It was a sappy line, not that she cared. She looked him over. He was about 5’ 9” tall, with short black hair and dark green eyes. He was attractive enough, which is to say he didn’t make her barf.

“Buy you a drink, darlin’?” he asked.

Darlin’?” “Sure,” she answered, and gestured to Ronnie, who brought her a rum and Coke. She sipped at her drink and asked, “What’s your name?”

===<<<+>>>===

His name turned out to be Bert. She rode with him back to her place. She’d quickly learned to take the bus out to Little Joe’s, since going and getting her car every morning was a pain in the ass. She unlocked the door, and let Bert enter behind her. She locked the door, and turned to him.

“You want a drink first?” she asked.

Bert was a little put off by her somewhat cold attitude. On the other hand, she was a fine piece of ass, and he was looking forward to fucking her. “No, that’s okay. Get yourself one, if you like...”

She just shook her head slightly, and gestured for him to follow her, which he did. She led him back to her bedroom. He took in the spare furnishings. It didn’t look like a woman’s room at all; there were no decorations, no frills. It was just a simple bed with a plain comforter covering it, and a nightstand. There was nothing else in the room.

She turned to him, and stepped close. He forgot about the room as their lips touched. His hands came up to rest on her hips, pulling her body tightly into him. Her tongue snaked its way out of her mouth, and pressed against his lips. He opened his mouth, and her tongue assailed his own, pleasantly wrestling it as her body writhed against him.

Bert’s hands moved to her ass, pulling her yet more tightly against him. Her thigh slipped between his legs and gently massaged his crotch. Bert felt an urgent need to have this babe naked. He broke their kiss, and his hands slipped upward, beneath her halter-top. She raised her arms as his hands continued upward, the half-halter lifting off her body. It was thrown unceremoniously in a corner, as Bert’s eyes were glued to the magnificent tits before him. Her areolas were dark and tight, and her nipples were large, and already erect. He ran his fingers gently over one, and Lisa murmured in approval. His other hand moved in to caress the other nipple, and Lisa moaned, tilting her head back in pleasure.

Bert took the opportunity to lean in and kiss her neck, licking and lightly nipping at her tender flesh as his fingers continued their dance. Lisa was lost in a wave of pleasure. Her hands reached up and began to pull at his shirt, until she’d loosed it from his slacks. She continued to tug on it, but couldn’t get it past his arms without making him stop his massage of her tits, and she absolutely did not want to do that.

Bert knew what to do about this, though. He removed one hand from a nipple, and pulled his arm and head through, quickly returning the now-freed hand back to her tit. Now he exchanged his other hand for his lips, allowing the accursed shirt to fall to the floor while his lips and tongue worked over Lisa’s swollen nipple. He switched to the other nipple, just to give equal time, and Lisa was moaning continually by now.

Bert used his free hand to undo his slacks, kicking off his shoes in the process. It took him some time to get his pants undone, but Lisa neither noticed nor cared. Finally, they came loose, and fell to the floor. Bert stepped out of them, and then pulled Lisa to himself, crushing her large tits against his chest and arousing him even further. He kissed her again, and as his tongue worked inside her mouth, his hands undid her skirt, shoving it off her hips so that it could spill to the floor. His hands slipped beneath her panties, now fondling her ass cheeks directly. Lisa moaned in pleasure, enjoying the feel of his fingers on her body.

She broke their kiss, and pushed Bert away. Kneeling, she gripped his underwear and peeled them down off his hips. She smiled to herself at the hard cock that she wanted so badly. He was of average size, but that didn’t matter to her at the moment. Just having something hard pounding into her cunt, that was what she wanted.

She pulled off Bert’s socks as he stepped out of his underwear, and now he was naked. She took little notice of any part of him other than his dick, as her lips engulfed the head of it. Bert groaned at the sudden pleasurable sensation she was causing. Her lips worked their way down, her tongue sliding wetly over the skin of his shaft. She didn’t stop until he was buried fully in her mouth. Then she reached up to play with his balls as her mouth slid slowly off his cock.

Bert was struggling to control himself; he’d never had a blowjob like this. Every nerve in his cock was in overload. Soon, Lisa began to bob her head more quickly on his dick, and that was just more than Bert could take. He grunted out in warning, but she paid no heed. Her lips and tongue continued their dance until he couldn’t control it anymore, and his cum poured from his dick into her mouth.