The Big Question

Story Info
Wife asks and my answer was quick.
2.1k words
3.07
137.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers

Jenny and I have been married for three years now. A couple months ago I finally got up the nerve to tell her about my fantasy of her being with another man, perhaps with a regular lover. As it turned out, I needn't have worried. She didn't bat an eye as she told me that she had the same fantasy. I was elated as she said that she could really get into the idea of a lover. We talked it over for a few days, assuring each other that our love was strong and wouldn't fail us. I had a vasectomy before we were married as I already had two children with my first wife. We decided it would be wise if she got on the pill to be safe.

Today when I got home she met me at the door, hugged me and told me that she had gotten her prescription today. "I'm starting them after my period. I'm getting very excited, so we better get busy finding me a lover."

"That shouldn't be hard to do- you're a real knock-out, you know. Do you have anyone in mind?"

'Well, there's no one at my work, I don't think we ought to approach our friends, our families are out and we better not mess with your co-workers. This might be harder than we think."

"Hmm. And I'm not in favor of just picking up some stranger off the street or even the internet. I guess we'll have to keep our eyes open for any possibilities."

After talking a little while longer, we had decided that we would have to expand our horizons and use our imaginations. We ate dinner and then we had to get ready to go to our bowling league. The season was only seven weeks old and our team was already solidly in second place. When we pulled into the parking lot, we saw Tim and Susan getting out of their car. I think the same thought hit Jennie and me at the same time - their son. I looked at her, smiled and said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Well, are you thinking about Donnie?"

I said that I was. "But he's married, isn't he?"

"I'm not sure whether he and that girl he bowls with are married. We'd better find out. He is about our age and seems to be pretty nice. I think he is very cute and sexy, too."

"Maybe we can ask Tim about him during bowling."

As it turned out, we were bowling Tim and Susan's team and we had a chance to talk. "I asked Tim why Donnie and his wife weren't bowling on their team."

"Our team has been together for eight years now, so they had to find another team. He and Barb are not married but they do live together. You don't need any insurance, do you? That's what Donnie does. He's in life insurance and he is always looking for new contacts."

"Maybe I'll talk to him. We are a little light on life insurance."

Jennie had been listening and gave me a sneaky little nod. A short time later we were alone at our table behind the lanes. She took my hand and gave it a squeeze, saying "I don't know if we need more insurance but I think you should talk to Donnie, maybe make an appointment or something."

We finished our bowling before Donnie, so we sauntered down to his lane. "Hi, Donnie. I'm Bob and this is Jennie. We were talking to your Dad and he mentioned that you sold insurance. Perhaps you could drop by and talk to us about a new policy."

"Nice to see you two. I would be happy to meet sometime. He pulled out his phone and said that he was open Thursday evening. Would that be OK?"

"Around seven?" Jennie asked.

"Perfect," he replied.

As soon as we got in our car, Jennie said, "You know, of course, I'm going to seduce him. He's hot, but I'm just not sure how to go about it."

"Maybe the direct approach would be the best. When he gets done making his pitch, I'll just tell him what we have in mind."

When we got home, we headed right to bed. Jennie practically raped me but I didn't object. I knew right then that if Donnie agreed, he was in for a great time. "You're really into this, I can tell."

"Oh, yeah. How about you?"

"I can't wait for a few sloppy seconds."

"If I have anything to do with it, they'll be thirds or fourths."

"Jennie, you are giving me goose-bumps. Do you want to go again- I'm hard as a rock."

"OK. But I don't want you to wear me out."

When Jennie got home Thursday, she changed into a short, flowered summer dress which showed off her gorgeous legs and ample bust. I wouldn't exactly call the look slutty, but it was sexy enough that I knew Donnie couldn't help but notice. I told her that it was a good thing it was getting close to seven or I would have to take her upstairs and have a go at her myself. She just giggled and said that later would have to do.

Donnie arrived right on time and got down to business. I told him "We probably want a

term life policy on each of us."

"Great. They are the best value for the money and smart buyers almost never opt for the expensive whole life type policy." Within thirty minutes he had all the paperwork completed. I noticed that even though he was very efficient and business-like, he managed to sneak a couple of quick peeks at Jennie's legs. Once, he saw that I had caught him looking and I just gave him a little smile.

"Well, I guess our business is finished and I better be on my way."

"There's no rush. Jennie, would you get Donnie something to drink while I discuss some other business with our guest?"

"Of course. Would a soda be OK?"

"That would be fine- Coke if you have it."

"We do. I'll be right back."

"Donnie, I would like to discuss a personal matter-it has nothing to do with insurance. It is rather delicate and I hope that you would treat it as something just between the three of us."

"It's nothing illegal, is it?"

"No. No. It is just something that Jennie and I have talked about for a while and we think you might be a perfect candidate."

"Here's your Coke," Jennie said as she came back in the room. I saw his eyes dart to the top of her dress as she bent to hand him his drink.

"A candidate? What do you mean?"

At this point Jennie spoke right up. "You see, my husband and I have discussed adding some one else to our marriage, perhaps a regular lover for me. I find you very attractive and I think we could have some fun, discreetly, of course. Would something like that interest you?"

"But I have a girlfriend."

"Well, I have a husband."

"And you want to cheat on him?"

"It wouldn't be cheating," I said. "As a matter of fact, we are both fine with the idea. Perhaps you could set up some fake appointments and come over to enjoy Jennie's charms. You do find Jennie charming, don't you?"

"Yes. She is beautiful. And you want me to sleep with her?"

"That is usually what lovers do. Tell you what- why don't you go upstairs with Jennie and talk it over. I'll just stay down here and watch the football game"

"Good idea. Come on, Donnie, let's go upstairs." Before he could object, she had his hand and was leading him up the stairs. "Be back in a few, Honey."

I didn't think Jennie would have much trouble persuading him. I settled in with my game and after about an hour, I heard the shower go on. Fifteen minutes later they came downstairs looking all fresh. Donnie was dressed to go and Jennie wore only her robe.

"I see that you probably have made up your mind. I hope you will set up a few dummy appointments."

"I already have one set for Saturday morning, and I would be the dummy if I didn't show up. You're sure that you are OK with this?"

"From the looks on your faces, I think everyone is fine with this. What time Saturday?"

"He is going to be here around nine," Jennie said.

"That's good. I'll be playing golf then. I hope you two have a good time." Jennie gave him a big kiss and away he went.

"I take it that everything went pretty well?"

"Yeah, it was great. He was very nervous at first and I explained to him that we were straight up with him. As soon as I took off my dress and lay on the bed, he loosened right up. I have never seen anybody get undressed so fast. I really like him and he is a good lover. He nearly drove me through the mattress. I think it is going to be better than good. He is going to set up a couple of appointments every week. His girlfriend won't even notice because nights and weekends are when he does most of his business anyway."

"Let's go to bed. I want some of that sloppy second stuff." Even after we were finished, she was still gushing over her first time with Donnie.

Saturday I got home from golf at 1:30 and Jennie was radiant when I saw her. "How did it go?" I asked.

"He just left about fifteen minutes ago. Wow! Four hours of sex. It would have been more but he had a real appointment and had to leave. Let's get in bed and I'll tell you all the details."

"Just let me put my clubs away and I'll be right there."

"Meet me in the guest bedroom- the bed in the master is sort of a mess."

"I bet you are pretty tired."

"Yeah, but he is good sized but not huge so I'm not sore. Donnie has great stamina. He came in me three times. And he did all the things you know I like. He started out on my tits and that really got me going and then he climbed aboard and rode me for two orgasms. When he came I thought he was going to explode."

"So you think he's a keeper?"

"Yes! We rested a while and he gave my titties some more attention. And then he did something I wasn't expecting- he ate me out. He said he loves cream pies and he did it again after our second go- around. I'm sure he would have done it again if he didn't have his appointment."

"So you saved one creamie for me?" I scooted down and looked at Jennie's pussy. It looked like it had definitely been well used. I eased myself down and for the first time I tasted another man's come. It wasn't bad at all. Soon I had Jennie coming and I really dug in and gave her another one. "He comes a lot a lot, doesn't he?"

"Yeah," she panted, "but don't forget he did come three times. It's good that I got on the pill, because I'd be getting pregnant real quick."

"Well, at least we don't have to worry about that. When is he going to be back?"

"Thursday. Monday is bowling and he has real appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday. He is coming around seven."

"He'll be cumming, all right. I'm sure about that."

"Very funny, but that's the idea, isn't it?

After almost a year, Donnie and Jennie are still hitting it hard and heavy. Barb, Donnie's girlfriend, finished her degree and left for graduate school in another state. So Jennie spends time at his apartment, sometimes overnight, and still sees him at our house nights and some weekends. Sometimes I watch them which turns me on something fierce and I always enjoy a yummy cream pie later. We all get along great and he almost seems a part of the family.

This Saturday when I got home, he was just leaving for an appointment and I wished him luck on his sale. I went up to the bedroom where Jennie was still in the bed basking in the afterglow of good sex. I got in bed and did my customary clean-up, giving her one more orgasm. After she calmed down, she snuggled up against me and said, "I have a big question to ask you."

"Fire away."

"Can I stop taking the pill?"

"You have got to be kidding. I was getting ready to ask what you would think if we got a larger house so we could ask Donnie if he wanted to move in with us."

"So it's a yes?"

"Come on, let's flush them right now!"

DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers