The Big Rape Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whiteboy
whiteboy
369 Followers

As she felt the blood began to flow from down below, salty tears slowly began to fall. For a long moment Jerome just lay still, she felt his balls resting against her lower pussy area. It was a foreign feeling and more than anything it hurt, not realizing that her legs were slowly spreading wider.

Jerome grabbed her small wrists in his large hands and pressed them painfully on the floor as he slowly began to thrust in and out of her now painfully stretched pussy, causing her to gasp in pain.

Looking over at her boyfriend, still in bondage, Joanne was horrified to notice he was now stirring from the blow that Jerome dealt him.

What made it even harder was how her pussy was starting to adjust to this monster's girth and she found her body was betraying her. As his hot rod banged continuously against her cervix, Joanne began to feel her fear start to literally melt a way and a new feeling began to enthrall her. A loud moan of pleasure issued forth from deep within her throat and almost against her will, she began to thrust back as a flush began to creep up her fair cheeks.

What was she doing? Here she was, raped and deflowered by a black man who wasn't only foul but violent, and she was starting to enjoy it!

"OHHHH! You fucking bastard, get off me!" Joanne shrieked, pushing as hard as her small white frame could against her assailant's chest. All poor Joanne got for her efforts was a harsh laugh and even harder thrusts.

Joanne's mouth opened in a large 'O' as he hit her Archile's Heel; and all Joanne saw for a long moment was a blinding flash of pure white. Not realizing she was screaming in a long and violent orgasm and her legs parted even further agianst her own violation and then closed around Jerome's buttocks, holding him in her, not wanting to let this feeling go, even if it was from a vile rapist.

A few more violent thrusts in her and judging from his grunts she knew Jerome was about ready to come himself and when he bellowed out his own yell she kissed his chest as he came violently in her white pussy.

They lay connected like two souls who had finally found each other. Reluctantly, Joanne looked over to where Alex was sitting and noticed to her sorrow that her boyfriend was now awake and this time he had foul looking rag stuffed tied around his mouth. His eyes blazed in rage at her betrayal and tears started to fall silently down his flushed cheeks. Alex's once straight nose was broken side ways, blood was still pouring from it and she flinched in pity, looking away before the guilt could overwhelm her.

Jerome pulled away from her and Joanne found herself regretting the loss of contact but quickly stopped herself realizing how stupid such feelings were.

"Come on, white boy, I'm not about to fuck a cum-filled pussy," TJ was saying as he untied Alex.

A sharp gasp issued from her lips as Joanne noticed TJ and Jerome were holding Alex in a tight, painful looking headlock.

Bringing him down hard on his hands and knees, Joanne could only look away desperately trying to think about other things than what her poor boyfriend was about to go through. As she felt Alex's warm breath on her cum filled pussy, she couldn't resist but to look down.

His eyes had a wild look to them they didn't have before as he reluctantly opened his mouth and sucked on her pussy. Gasping sharply, she looked away once more towards the entrance. How could this be happening? She thought in trepidation as she felt Jerome's cum in her pussy being emptied by her boyfriend's loves mouth.

"That's right, faggot, you better empty her nice and good and swallow all of it or I'll castrate your white ass." TJ ordered, his empty eyes guaranteeing he would do exactly that.

These words caused Alex's face to go slightly off color and he sucked even harder causing Joanne to gasp sharply as she began to feel the stirrings of pleasure at this act. Luckily he was done before she had another orgasm.

Getting up shakily, Alex angrily turned towards the two thugs. This turned out to be his next mistake; right when he turned around TJ and Jerome came down on him hard with fists smashing down on his once handsome face and knees going sharply in his gut. Soon Alex was a sobbing mess begging for mercy that wasnt given until he was once again knocked out.

As this was happening, all Joanne could do was look away and sob quietly, feeling hopeless to do anything but wait and hope that this would all end. Yet, as her boyfriend was once more angrily being tied to the chair, she couldn't help but realize that this was hardly the end of her and Alex's torment.

-To Be Continued-

whiteboy
whiteboy
369 Followers
12