The Big Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlissa was the first to speak. “Oh. My. God. That was amazing. Are you okay, honey?”

I could only nod. Finally I chuckled, shook my head and sat up. I looked down at my flopping cock, covered in jism and could only shake my head some more. “Wow, that was intense,” I said. “Not bad at all.”

We all laughed and Jody said, “Give me the fucking die, I want someone. Now.” She rolled and landed on a purple square. “YES!” she shouted and pumped her fist in the air.

“Watch out!” Kyle said, and laughed.

Jody looked at each of us in turn, locking eyes for a moment before turning to the next one. She leaned down and picked up the pile of discarded instruction cards and began briefly scanning each one. She finally stopped on one. The red one. She smiled.

She looked at Marlissa and asked, “Are you game? Any appendage in any orifice? It’s fine if you’re not ready.”

Marlissa obviously struggled for an answer, but finally just said, “What the hell. If it gets too weird, I’ll stop you.”

“Fair enough,” Jody said, “Stay where you are, but stretch your legs out in front of you.” Marlissa nodded and did so, looking a bit apprehensive. Jody moved around behind her and sat down, placing a leg on either side of Marlissa, pressing the front of her body against Marlissa’s back. “Lean back against me, baby. Just relax.” Marlissa slowly leaned back and reclined against Jody’s chest. Jody draped her chin over Marlissa’s shoulder, placing her cheek against Marlissa’s. Both of Jody’s hands slid around Marlissa’s waist, softly rubbing and caressing her flat stomach, then her upper thighs. “Spread your legs a little, baby, I’m just going to explore a little.” Hesitantly, Marlissa slid her legs apart a few more inches. Jody’s hands rubbed down her thighs about halfway to the knees, then slid inside to her inner thighs and drew her hands back up. At Marlissa’s crotch, Jody’s hands came together and rubbed over her clothed pussy. Marlissa, let her head fall back onto Jody’s shoulder and gave an almost agonized moan. I recognized it as the same as mine had been only moments before. A mixture of pleasure and amazement at what she was allowing to happen to her. “I’m going to undo your pants, okay sweetie?” Marlissa nodded. With slow delicate movements, Jody unsnapped Marlissa’s shorts and slowly lowered the zipper. Marlissa’s stomach muscles clenched involuntarily and Jody rubbed her hands over them, feeling the ripple. Then Jody’s hands, fingers pointing downward, slid underneath the waistband of Marlissa’s underwear.

I looked at Kyle and he was staring intently at his wife’s hands sliding down over my wife’s crotch. I suddenly noticed that my cock was hard again, throbbing. Marlissa was breathing heavily and moaning softly every few seconds. It was a very erotic scene. I suddenly wished I had a camera handy.

Jody’s right hand slid farther under Marlissa’s underwear and was cupping Marlissa’s pussy. We couldn’t see due to her shorts, but it was obvious that her middle finger was running down the length of Marlissa’s slit. With her left hand, she pulled Marlissa’s left leg farther back, spreading her legs wide. Marlissa shifted the right one farther out on her own, taking the cue. The back of Jody’s right hand and wrist angled outward and it was clear she was lining up to push her fingers into Marlissa’s pussy. To my amazement, Marlissa lifted her knees and thrust her pelvis forward, giving Jody a clear path into her cunt hole. Jody immediately pushed down and although we couldn’t see directly, it was clear that Jody’s fingers were inside my wife’s pussy, deep.

“Shit!” Marlissa cried out. “Yes!”

Jody, began a rhythmic pumping, moving her fingers in and out of Marlissa’s pussy. Marlissa was meeting her assault with thrusts of her hips and soft grunts. I could hear a wet slurping sound and knew that my wife’s cunt was sopping wet. Jody placed her left hand on the outside of Marlissa’s shorts and over her other hand, to help her drive her other fingers harder and farther into Marlissa’s pussy. She was finger-fucking the hell out of my wife’s cunt. Marlissa’s grunts had evolved into on long undulating moan that was rising in volume and pitch. I knew she was close.

Suddenly, Marlissa grasped Jody’s wrist, the one attached to the fingers that were fucking her sopping cunt, and began helping Jody plunge deeper, faster, and harder into her. With a final yelp, Marlissa’s back arched and the rest of her body froze as her pussy clenched and sucked at Jody’s fingers. She came violently and shuddered for one long minute before collapsing down into Jody’s lap. Jody, slowly withdrew her hand from Marlissa’s pants, leaving a wet trail of pussy juice up her belly. “I’ve still got time left. Any appendage, any orifice.” With that, she brought her hand up to Marlissa’s face and rubbed a wet finger over Marlissa’s lips. Marlissa’s eyes opened and she craned her neck to look back into Jody’s eyes. “Open,” was all Jody said. Hesitantly, Marlissa opened her lips. Jody slid two juice soaked fingers into Marlissa’s mouth.

Marlissa closed her lips around the fingers and slowly sucked them in. She closed her eyes and went, “Mmmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmm.” I stared in amazement as my wife sucked her own pussy juices from another woman’s fingers. If I had touched my cock at that moment, I probably would have shot another load on the spot. Marlissa softly grasped the hand fucking her mouth, pulled the fingers from her lips. I thought it was over, but then Marlissa began licking Jody’s hand and other fingers all over, licking up every drop of cum juice on Jody’s hand. Finally satisfied that she’d gotten every drop, she let Jody’s hand drop just as the timer sounded and said, “Yummy.”

“Holy shit.” I said. “You two are so fucking hot. Marlissa, that was amazing. Was it good?”

“It was awesome, darling. I think I like this game.”

“Me too,” I said.

With some effort, she sat up and Jody returned to her spot. As she sat down, she looked at her right hand and brought a finger to her lips. Her tongue darted out and flicked the clean finger lightly. She frowned. “Damn,” she said, “none for me.” She glared at Marlissa with mock anger and said, “Greedy bitch.” Marlissa blew her a kiss and we all laughed.

Marlissa took the die and said, “And now, it’s even my turn again. Life is good.” She rolled and pulled her card. “Across. Sit on the player’s lap. Hey! We did that one already.”

“It’s okay, there are several of each instruction in each pile. It’s common to get the same one more than once during the game,” Kyle said.

“Great, here I come, then.” She got up and stepped over the board toward Kyle. “Lay back,” she said firmly. Kyle did. “Slide your shorts off, Kyle. The kidding around is pretty much over now.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said.

Marlissa turned to Jody and said, “I’m going to do what you did, but without the clothes. That okay with you?”

“Excellent,” Jody said with a wide smile.

“Good.” With that, my wife grabbed the waistband of her own shorts and slid them down her long creamy legs. She kicked them to the side and took a stance over Kyle’s mid section. She looked down and stared for a moment at Kyle’s dark, thick cock. It was about the same length as mine, but somewhat fatter. Kyle was staring up at my wife’s pussy, covered in a closely cropped layer of bright red fuzz. I looked at Jody and she was also looking at my wife’s gorgeous pussy and fine tight ass. I noticed Jody’s hand slowly rubbing her own pussy through her shorts. The wet spot had grown at her crotch. I looked up and our eyes locked for a moment. I saw heat and lust there.

Marlissa bent her knees and lowered her pussy down toward Kyle’s prick. At first she just sat on it, pressing it against his stomach. She slowly rocked her hips forward, sliding her still wet slit along the underside of his penis, then down to his balls. As she slid forward again, I could see that his cock was now coated with my wife’s glistening pussy juice. At the top of her slide, she went a little farther, allowing Kyle’s cock to spring up at an angle. As she slid back down, the tip of his cock pressed against the bright pink lips of her pussy. She wiggled slightly back and forth, causing the tip of his dick to spread her pussy lips apart. Then suddenly she thrust back and Kyle’s cock disappeared inside Marlissa’s cunt. Both of them moaned loudly together. At first she didn’t move her hips, like nothing was happening. From personal experience, I knew differently. Marlissa has always had tremendous muscle tone and control in her pussy. Right now, her pussy was clenching and sucking at Kyle’s cock.

My suspicion was confirmed when Kyle said, “Holy shit, woman. That’s incredible. Jody, her pussy is squeezing me like a fucking fist. Damn.”

Then Marlissa lifted her hips until the head of his dick nearly popped free, but at the last second, she pushed back down, driving his cock deep inside her. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. She lifted up again, then slid back down, a bit harder. Up and down, up and down. She was riding the full length of his cock. I could see drops of her juices dribbling down his shaft, and over his balls. She was dripping wet.

I sat watching this scene, completely enthralled. I couldn’t believe I was watching my best friend fuck my wife. What’s more, I couldn’t believe how much I was enjoying it. I was amazed to realize that there was not a trace of jealousy as I watched Kyle’s cock pound into my wife’s pussy. The whole sight and idea of it was every exciting. I wanted nothing more than to see him shoot his huge load inside my wife’s tight cunt.

A minute later, Marlissa brought her feet up underneath her and her knees closer to her chest. From that position, she began pounding up and down the length of Kyle’s shaft. The creamy white globes of her ass were slapping against his upper thighs in a rapid rhythm. Kyle was clenching his teeth and his muscular body was taught with ecstasy. Suddenly, he grabbed Marlissa at the hips, digging his fingers into her delicate flesh. There would be bruises there tomorrow. He pulled her cunt down onto his cock and held her there.

“Fuck!” he screamed, “I’m cumming!” I watched as his balls constricted and he ground his cock into her pussy.

“Yes, baby,” Marlissa rasped, “fuck me, baby, cum inside me. I want your cum inside me.” Her hips were motionless, but I knew her cunt muscles were milking him dry. After what seemed like forever, Kyle released his grip on her and let his arms fall to the floor.

Slowly, Marlissa lifted off of Kyle’s still rigid member. Jody and I had a clear view of her pussy from behind as it cleared the tip of his dick. Marlissa’s cunt hole was still totally stretched from her furious fucking and had yet to close. As soon as his dick popped out, it was followed by a huge stream of sperm and cunt juices that poured onto Kyle’s cock and stomach. Marlissa stayed hovering above him, both of them looking down and watching the goo pour out of her hole onto his cock and belly. I watched as Marlissa began working her pussy muscles, squeezing even more gobs of cum and juice from her pussy as it regained it’s original shape. The visual image was one of the most erotic I’d ever scene. I looked at Jody and our eyes locked for a second. There was nothing but pure heat and lust in her sparkling green eyes. I glanced down and noticed that she was rubbing her pussy through her shorts. The wet spot had grown considerably. She’d obviously enjoyed watching her boyfriend fuck my wife as much as I had. I looked again into her eyes, and she winked at me. I winked back.

The timer sounded and Marlissa stood up on shaky legs. She stepped back to her spot, looked down at the carpet. Then she pulled her tank top off and laid it on the floor, then sat down on it. Now she was totally naked. “I’m still dripping,” she smiled. “He came a ton.”

“I know,” Jody said, “doncha just love it?”

Marlissa reached out and they squeezed each other’s hand, smiling.

Kyle sat up and stared down at his cum and juice covered cock and belly. “Wow,” was all he could say. “Roll dude, it’s your turn.”

I rolled and drew my card. It was a red one. Alright! It said, “Across. Use your mouth on the player, and use the player’s mouth on you.”

I looked at Jody and she just grinned and crooked a finger at me, beckoning. As I was crawling past Marlissa, she grabbed my head and pulled my ear to her lips. “No kissing this time,” she said. “I want to see your cock in her mouth and your face in her cunt. I want to watch you cum on her face.”

I looked at her a bit astonished. However, after what I’d just witnessed in the last hour, nothing she said could have shocked me much. “You got it,” I said.

I stood up and walked over to Jody. “Off with the clothes,” I said. “All of them.” She didn’t hesitate a second. As she was pulling off her tank top and wiggling out of her shorts, I pulled off my shirt. I saw Kyle pull off his shirt and toss it aside. Now all four of us were completely nude. All inhibitions lost.

“Now, lay down on your back with your head close to me and your feet out that way.” She dutifully complied. I got down on my hands and knees with my face hovering just above hers, inverted. The first thing I did was lean down and kiss her deeply. I broke the kiss and looked at Marlissa. “Sorry, couldn’t resist.” She just smiled at me.

I turned my face back to Jody below me and said, “Do everything I do. Got it?” She nodded quickly. I leaned down and kissed her throat. I immediately felt her lips on my Adam’s apple, hot and wet. I stuck my tongue out and ran it down her throat to her cleavage. Her tits were defying gravity and her nipples are pointing to the ceiling. The feel of her tongue on my chest was exhilarating. I moved my tongue laterally over her left breast, pausing to suck and nibble on her nipple. Electric shocks rippled over my skin as I felt her teeth clamp down lightly on my right nipple. I moved to her right tit and continued my suckling and nibbling. Her moaning was adding additional vibrations to her sucking. It was incredibly stimulating. I slowly ran my tongue down between her tits, leaving a trail of saliva down to her belly button. I felt her tongue push deep into my navel as well. I paused only briefly to tongue her belly button, but then sent my tongue farther south, towards her beautiful, clean-shaven pussy. My cock was now resting on her forehead. I pushed up from the floor and straightened up. I looked down at the vision of my cock hovering over Jody’s face, her lips were red and wet. I placed a thumb on her chin and pushed her mouth open. She offered no resistance. I then grasped my cock and guided the tip into her mouth. She thrust her chin up and her head back and sucked the entire length of my prick into her mouth, deep into her throat. My balls were literally against her nose.

“Oh my god,” Marlissa uttered. “You HAVE to teach me how you do that.”

“Mmm-hmmm,” was all Jody could say, what with my cock in her mouth.

I began a slow rhythmic thrusting in and out of her throat. The deep gurgling and slurping sound was very erotic. I kept up the slow fucking of her mouth as I leaned down over her body once again. I reached out and grabbed her legs behind the knees and pulled them up and wide apart. I hooked my elbows around the backs of her knees and pulled her ass off the carpet. I was staring straight down into her smooth pussy, the lips were slightly parted and glistening with wetness. I lowered my head and slowly ran my tongue over her clit. She jolted and nearly bucked me off, but I kept my weight on her, pinning her to the floor. I slid my tongue down her moist slit, then let it slide as deep as I could inside her warm hole. She moaned and bit down slightly on the base of my cock. It felt wonderful.

I slid my long tongue in and out of her pussy several times, in slow strokes. Then I slid it back up to her clit, drawing lazy circles around the swollen pink nub. On my next pass down her slit, I plunged my tongue in again and wiggled it around. She tasted and smelled like heaven, musty and sweet. I knew I could eat her for hours, if she’d let me. Her grunts and moans were telling me that I was doing a good job. And her mouth and throat were working around cock like a tight pussy.

I slowly slid my tongue from her wet folds, but instead of moving back up to her clit, I ran my tongue farther down. With knees practically touching the floor beside her ears, I had total access to her brown, puckering asshole. I ran my tongue along the sensitive skin between her two holes and then drew circles of saliva around her asshole. She shuddered and moaned loudly. And she actually spread her legs wider, offering me better access. I drove my stiff tongue into her asshole. At first it was tight, but I felt it relax little by little, until I could slide my tongue in and out with little resistance. I spent several glorious moments fucking her ass with my tongue while I fucked her mouth with my cock.

Suddenly she pulled her mouth off my cock with an audible “plop”. She reached up with her hand and grabbed my ass, pulling it farther down. I first felt her mouth on my balls, sucking each one briefly in turn. Then she ran her tongue over the sensitive area between my balls and asshole, just like I’d done to her. I suddenly recalled my instructions to her, “Do what I do, got it?” Sure enough, I felt her wet tongue licking at my puckered anus. The feeling was incredible. I brought my knees up a little and repositioned my ass over her mouth. I relaxed as best I could and immediately felt her slender tongue slide into my asshole. I moaned loudly. So did she. I tongue-fucked her ass while she did the same to me. After a minute or so, I ran my tongue back to her pussy, up the slit, over the hole and to her clit. She shuddered violently as I sucked and nibbled her clit. I could see her pussy muscles clenching and quivering. She removed her tongue from my ass and once again gobbled my cock. I knew I was close. I began fucking her mouth in earnest as I sucked and stroked her clit with my tongue.

Suddenly, she squealed and slid one arm between us and down to my head. She grabbed a handful of my hair and shoved my face hard against her cunt, grinding into me. Her teeth bit down on my cock again, almost too much, but not quite. Her body was rocked by an incredibly strong orgasm. I kept licking her clit and tonguing her hole as fast as I could. Pussy juices were literally squirting out of her cunt hole. I sucked it in and swallowed greedily. I love female cum. With a few final jolts, her spasm subsided. I slid my arms from behind her legs and let her feet fall to the floor. I straightened up a bit and lowered my head to watch my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

She was matching my thrust with thrusts of her own and she was now grasping the base of my cock with one hand and kneading my balls with the other. I was getting very close. Careful not to pull my cock from her mouth, I moved over to the side of her head, so that I was facing Marlissa and Kyle. I wanted them to have a clear view of what I was doing to Jody. I grabbed a handful of Jody’s thick brown hair with one hand and grabbed the back of her neck with the other. I then began pumping my cock into her mouth and throat faster and harder. My balls were slapping against her cheek. She squealed and moaned. She almost panicked and choked a couple of times, but I didn’t let that slow me down. I was fucking her face as hard and violently as I would a tight pussy. I was pounding my cock down her throat. “Suck that cock, bitch. Eat it. Take it down your throat. You love me fucking your face, don’t you?” She couldn’t respond, but by the way she was grabbing my ass and pulling it into her, I knew she wanted it this way. She wanted it rough. I leaned back on my heels so that my cock pointed up, and lifted her head by the hair so that she was now kneeling, bearing down on my cock from above. I kept jamming her head up and down on my cock, all the way to the nuts. I could feel streams of her saliva running down my inner thighs and over my balls. Keeping her mouth on my cock and the rhythm going, I stood up. From a standing position, I continued to pound into her mouth.