The Big, The Black, The Beautiful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
82 Followers

At first glance, he was scrawny...and as short as, if not shorter than, I was—in fact, you might have thought that he was attracted to me....not so....

What was taken for scrawniness was masked by his under-armor—it appears that brother-man was on his way home from the gym....And what couldn't masked—in spite of—or more than likely because of—the lack of height and girth—was that fuckin' snake in those under-armor spandex shorts—this was a motherfuckin' python, swallowed by a boa constrictor, swallowed by an anaconda—I KNOW big dicks—I have an intimate relation with one—and this short slim goody was astronomically, phenomenally huge—a fact not at all lost on Majik, the Queen of Adventure....

I have never seen anything quite like it.... She leans forward...tits looking like they're about to erupt—you know that she is totally enjoying the moment and the fact that little big man has got balls, literally and figuratively—and purrs like Cassandra Wilson wishes she could—and CW is a 'purrer'—'Why thank you ever so much....Why don't we get a booth?...'

Demurely, I excuse myself a space where I can be the fly on the wall—I truly want to watch this shit....

Chanel is in good hands—truly—and loving it....and our man with the cock the size of a state is about see what the 'good neighbor' treatment is all about...to exhaust the metaphor, I truly hoped he was insured....

Majik maneuvered to let him slide into the booth in front of her—though he had dutifully—mesmerizingly—followed that tremendous ass across the floor—then she slid in next to him, pinning him in the corner....but it wasn't like he minded!...

Titties all in his face—I'm imagining the need to call 911 for emergency respiration—and then the realization as she scooted across the leather seat and put her hand on his thigh and felt it jump—not him, but the beast—that the hem of her too, too short dress was well above her ass...and her clit was winkin' as much as Chanel's tits had been....

'Damn, Daddi...' she cooed... 'Can I see that?.... I mean you clearly can see all I've got....' Spreading those thighs just a bit wider...pulling the top of her dress a bit lower....

For him, none of this mattered...this was a man extremely proud of his endowments—he loved putting them on display....

When he slid his shorts to his ankles, however, neither Majik nor I could believe our eyes—Let me be seriously frank with you...if Majik had decided to fuck him then and there, I would have begged her to let me slick him up for her—and I would have been borrowing tubes of lipstick if you know what I mean....

'Day-uuuum, Daddi....' she went again, reaching for it....she couldn't even get her entire hand around it.... 'You are scary, Mister....'

'But.... I'm truly gentle.... You can't have something like this and use it irresponsibly....'

Now that was truly a line...

Majik milked him—two hands, now—for what seemed like forever—I was truly worried about sista's restraint....then she pushed the table away and stood up, pulled her dress back down over her hips...and began to sway to the music....in front of him....

The bitch was 'snake-charmin'—anyone with eyes could this boi's humongous cock...and they could clearly see the effect that Majik's movements were having on it....Like it had a life of its own—one eye following every shimmy of her hips, every shake of her ass...its owner in a nirvana....

Then, she turned her ass to him....pulled the short dress as tight as she could across her cheeks, individualizing them—showing their deep crease....Then she sat in his lap...pushing all that cock flat against his belly and capturing it in the valley between her ass-cheeks....Then she began to ride him....

Twisting and gyrating slowly...accommodating all that cock...feeling all the sap of his precum soak the crease her dress had made, allowing all that meat to glide against her skin without ever touching it....

Her booty wrapped around all that dick, pressing against his chest...Majik leans back...wraps one arm round his neck...whispers huskily: 'You like big girls, don't you, Mr. Monster Dick...?'

He can only shake his head...you see, his time had cum—literally....He erupted...just like the volcanoes...like a geyser...up the valley of Majik's ass-crack, onto her back and shoulders—maybe even a little in her hair....she didn't seem to mind ...(later, she would confide—in the best educational tones—that she had found it even 'exhilarating'—you should know that the three of us were on the floor after that, laughing our asses off....)....

He was a gentleman...truly.... Before she could gain any distance, he had a napkin at the ready and tried to expunge the evidence as best he could....

I think this impressed Majik even more...SHE asked for his number....

***

So...here I am thinking—as the horizon glows a little rosy—that I've done my job (yeh, sometimes I'm a little egotistical like that)—success and all—and we can head for the door, the parking lot, the car...our respective beds—when I get 'Hey, Shawti....'

It was soft and un-menacing—but I should take a sidetrack for a minute and describe my attire—compared to the divas, I was bummin' it.... I mean, we did agree to the corset thing—and I was made up—cuz, I'm a respectable little trans and I believe in upholding standards—but Majik and Chanel were in a league of their own and I wasn't in it....

My corset was black leather with firemen's clasps in the front—it fit nice enough—really nice—for the c's I had purchased—I was happy—they were happy.... I had on black capris and I had pulled a pair of black thigh-boots with four inch heels—stiletto, of course—over these....accessories were gold—disc belt, bracelets, necklace, earrings—I was passing—literally....

But, I repeat, I was not in the medal round as far as the other two girlies were involved....So, this soft, seductive voice took me by surprise....

'Hey Shawtie....' Now, I usually would not acknowledge such an approach—I'm a bit too mature for that kind of shit—but, the voice was so sexy and feminine that I turned to face its owner....

Beside me were not one, but two, beautiful creatures exuding sex....they looked like they had just stepped out of the latest booty video—and were dressed like it too....

Ms. Voice was upscale thug—cap, bandana, low-riders hanging off her ass... all the way down to her stilettos—I guess they were the give-away....Her partner, looked dressed to fuck.... I think they were playin' the pimp-wannabe scenario for the night—they were cute....

Anyway, the voice goes on: 'We couldn't help but notice you....'

'O really...?'

'Yeh....You really got our interest....' Then she dropped her hand to my thigh....

Like I said, I was passing—just barely; then again, maybe not at all—in all the fun and hurry of the evening, I had forgotten to tuck....

And lil girl here—all eyes, and pretty ones at that—being as observant as she was had caught on to the fact that I wasn't—uh—'protected'.... 'Ms. Johnson,' still semi-comatose—read, not totally hard—had slinked her way down the thigh of my capris almost to the top of my knee....Yep! there I was showing that I wasn't all the girl that some might have supposed me to be—or, maybe more the wmn than they suspected....

Anyway the video girls seemed impressed as the other flanked me and pressed up against me, while Ms.Thug...stroked my capri....

'Day-uuum, Mami....THIS is nice....!'

From the corner of my eye, I could see that my partners were highly amused....here I thought I would get home unscathed—that I would not be the butt of Majik's wicked wit—or placed in some screen-play of Chanel's device....

'Think so...?' as she became bolder and squeezed and milked what previously she had only been caressing....

The giggles became louder...so I shot the evil eye....

'Shi-iiit, yesssss....' that was booty-girl....

'Well...tell you what, ladies...write down your numbers and let's see if we can make a date....As you can see...' I said glancing up... 'I'm traveling large and lovely, tonight....'

***

As we made our way to the car amid much laughter, it came: 'Damn, Sydd...cain't take you nowhere, Grl....' This was Chanel—to my surprise....

'Yep!' says Majik... 'just a regular lil ho....you got their numbers didn't you?...' really laughing, now... 'I know I got mine....!'

Lots of laughter on the long way home...

sydian
sydian
82 Followers
12