The Big Time Pt. 09

Story Info
Elisha returns after Michael saves Natalie Portman.
20.2k words
4.63
47.3k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...you know the rest.

This story may NOT be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use.

This work is complete fiction; celebs don't act like this in real life…probably.

Any copyrighted names, works, or whatever are products of their respective owners.

Comments and suggestions are welcome and wanted. Please send any thoughts you may have to the address in my profile.

(Another disclaimer: Fans of a prominent author of our community will no doubt notice remarkable similarities in both tone and subject between parts of this chapter and one of his most beloved works. Similarities so peculiar that it couldn't possibly be a coincidence, that I must be plagiarizing him or ripping off elements of his story to enhance mine. All I can say is that it truly is a coincidence and his work was not in my mind when I wrote this chapter. The only proof I can offer is that I SWEAR it was raining around 5:30 pm on July 5, 2003 here in Chicago and it would have been derelict of me to ignore what fate had so perfectly laid out for my timeline. If he happens to read this series, I hope he understands why I had to write it the way I did)

* * * * *

Chapter 9: The Shoot

9:45 pm. Tuesday, July 1. Hotel Allegro. Chicago, Illinois.

Michael waited, rubbing his knuckles with the pads of his thumbs. Three seconds passed and he knocked again, this time with the bottom of his fist. There was nothing but a short scream from the woman. He pressed his eye to the peephole again.

The man was screaming, and the woman did nothing but cry in response. He pointed his finger at her, then reared back with his foot and kicked her viciously in the stomach. Michael was banging on the door now, yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs.

The man turned towards the door. He held the woman up and punched her flush in the cheek. Laughing, he started ripping her clothes off. She struggled but there was as much muscle on her small stature as one might expect. He forced her up against the windows. Holding her by the back of her neck he began pushing her pants down.

Michael drove his shoulder into the door. Once, twice, then again and again and again. He took a step back and began kicking the door with his heel. When it finally began to give, Michael moved back against the opposite wall and dashed forward, pounding his way through in a shower of splinters. The man let go of the woman and turned around in surprise.

He was even more surprised when Michael grabbed his hair and cracked the television screen with his forehead. Then Michael shoved him out of the room where the man landed on his chest. The woman made no attempt to stop Michael from following his prey outside of the room; indeed, neither did Michael himself.

The man got to his feet. "What the fuck is your problem?!" Michael's hands shot forward and grabbed the man by the collar. He yanked him around in a circle and threw him head first into the wall, splitting the man's eyebrow. "FUCK!" cried out the man.

Michael grabbed him by the top of his pants and proceeded to bounce the man's head off the opposite wall. He staggered away from Michael down the hall. Thomas walked up to him. "Where do you think you're going?" he said. He drove his knee into the man's stomach and then punched him in the solar plexus.

"Having trouble breathing Connor?" asked Michael.

"You know this guy?" said Thomas as he held the gasping man up. Connor flailed wildly at Thomas.

"Send him over here." Thomas shoved Connor forward. Michael set his feet, snapped his hips and broke Connor's nose with the hardest punch he had ever thrown. Connor's head whiplashed and he landed flat on his back. Slowly, he got to his knees and tried to crawl away, Thomas and Michael circling like vultures. "Let's get him outta here," said Michael.

They latched onto Connor and dragged him down to the elevators. Thomas hit the call button. Connor's blood was dripping to the carpet and he feebly struggled against their grips. "Urgghhg, why did, ur."

"Shut up," said Michael.

"Urrh, fuck you!" yelled the man through his tears.

Michael yanked the men's head up by his hair and glared into his eyes. Then he and Thomas used him like a battering ram, driving his limp body into the golden doors of the elevator over and over. "You better hope these doors open soon or we'll be pounding your face into it all day long," said Michael through clenched teeth.

As they were rearing back for another thrust the doors opened and Connor ended up slamming against the back of the elevator. He fell into a heap on the floor. Michael entered the elevator and propped Connor up against the wall. Then he took a few steps back and kicked Connor so hard in the stomach that he vomited. Michael waited until Connor was done, then grabbed his hair and rubbed his face into the freshly regurgitated bile that was pooled on the floor.

Thomas reached in and slapped the button for the lobby. "Doors are gonna close in a sec Mike," he said. Michael let Connor go and stepped out of the elevator. "Who is this guy?"

A terrified hotel guest was standing at the back of the ice machine room, clutching an ice bucket. "Can I borrow that?" asked Michael. The shaken guest handed him the bucket. "Thanks." Michael went down the hall and into the woman's room.

"I'm sure he'll bring it back in a sec," said Thomas. The guest nodded hesitantly.

"Oh my god Tom, what's going on?" asked Keira. She was standing outside of her room. "What were you doing to that man?"

Thomas walked back to the woman's room and looked inside. Michael was entering the bathroom with the ice bucket. Thomas picked up Keira's bag and continued down the hall. "That cocksucker was slapping around a woman in the room over there. We took care of it."

"Is she okay?" asked Keira as she took the bag from Thomas.

"I think she'll be fine, Mike's in there right now," replied Thomas.

The woman was huddled against the wall clutching a blanket tightly around her body. Michael came out of the bathroom with some tissues and a small towel. He knelt down and held the tissues out to her. She visibly flinched at his outstretched hand. "Natalie, Connor is gone. I'm Mike, we had lunch together once?" Natalie slowly raised her eyes. Even through her tears she looked beautiful. Michael pulled the sofa chair closer and she sat.

Natalie accepted the tissues from him. She wiped her eyes and sniffled. He gently lifted her chin and looked for any marks on her delicate features. Michael took some ice out of the ice bucket and wrapped it in the towel. He held it to Natalie's left cheekbone. "As far as I can tell it's just a light bruise."

She did everything she could to hold back the tears coming down her cheeks. Natalie blew her nose and replaced his hand with hers on the makeshift ice pack. She clutched the blanket even tighter. "How did you know?"

"Are there any cuts, sprains, anything like that? Anything feel like it's broken? Like a finger or something?" asked Michael as he examined her face, carefully avoiding her eyes. Natalie shook her head at each question. "Did you hit your head? Are you dizzy or having trouble focusing?"

"No," said Natalie. She sniffed. "You never said you were in med school."

"I'm not," said Michael. He went over to the table and picked up the phone. Michael dialed the front desk. "Hi, I'm calling for Natalie Portman from room 8042. She would like a new room as soon as possible. Is that going to be a problem?"

"No sir, it won't be. Just one moment," said the attendant.

"What are you doing?" asked Natalie.

"I'm assuming you don't want to stay in this room, you can't even close the door anymore," answered Michael.

"There is a suite available right now if that is alright?" said the attendant.

"Fine."

"Shall I send someone up to take her bags?"

"Yes. Tell him to wait at the elevator. She'll come to him." Michael hung up the phone. "You're new room is ready whenever you are." Natalie stared at Michael's hand. He looked at his hand and then back down at the bloody print on the phone "Sorry."

"Is that yours?" asked Natalie. She swallowed hard as the blood coagulated before her eyes.

"No. I'll go wash it off." He headed for the door.

"Wait."

Michael stopped and turned around. "Yes?" He saw her eyes get drawn to his hand and he held it behind his back. Natalie regained her focus and looked up at him.

"How did you know?" asked Natalie.

"I heard shouts. Then I found out that the peephole was put in the wrong way." Natalie glanced at him in surprise. Michael cleared his throat. "I only saw the last few seconds. Then I broke the door down and..."

Natalie wiped her nose. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, but luck had more to do with it than I did," said Michael.

"But you stopped him."

"No I didn't," said Michael. He stared at the floor. "If I did, you wouldn't be holding that ice to your cheek or that blanket around your shoulders." He shook his head. "I wasn't fast enough."

"If you hadn't been there at all-"

"I don't think he'll be coming back." He turned to leave the room. "I'll make sure nobody comes in while you're getting ready." Michael stood outside the room and held the door shut.

Natalie brought the ice down from her face and examined it. There was a blood on the towel as well and she dropped it in disgust. She let go of the blanket and entered the bathroom. There was a dark mark on her stomach. The bruise on her cheek was not nearly as noticeable in comparison. Natalie washed her face and then got dressed. Michael was standing with his back to the door when she came out of the room.

"Mike?"

"What is it?" said Michael without turning around. The manager of the hotel and a bellhop came out of the elevator.

"Why-"

"They're waiting for you down there," interrupted Michael.

Natalie walked away from him towards the elevators. "Ah, Ms. Portman, my name is Gene, I'm the manager. I've come to tell you that your room is ready. I hope it's more to your liking." He snapped his fingers and the bellhop took her bag from her. "David will show you the way."

"If you'll follow me miss." David turned and entered the elevator, Natalie following.

The manager waited until the doors closed and then walked towards Michael. Michael quickly hid his hands behind his back. "What the hell happened here?" Michael cleared his throat and was about to answer when the manager saw the shattered door frame and entered the room in disbelief. Gene stared at the cracked television screen. "Are you the one who called the front desk?"

"Yes," replied Michael.

"Were you also the one who left that bloody fucking mess in my elevator?"

"Well-"

Thomas came down the hall from Keira's room. "We did, actually. But he's the one who did most of the bloodying." Michael hit Thomas on the shoulder. "What, man, you did."

Gene walked out of the room looking furious. "You two jackoffs are gonna pay for the damages to this room, right fucking now. If you do, maybe I won't tell the police what you two did to that poor bastard who's on his way to the hospital right now."

"Wait a second!" said Thomas. "We had a good fucking reason to bust the door down and beat the shit out of that guy. He was hitting that girl!"

"She didn't look hurt to me," said Gene. "My television, however, is a different story."

"She didn't look like she was hurt because we stopped him!" snapped Thomas.

"I don't give a fuck," said Gene coldly. "This WILL stay quiet. My hotel is not going to be on the front page because two idiots broke into a room and fucked up some celebrity's boyfriend, I don't care what the reason is. If this does get out, I'll make sure both you dumbasses get thrown in jail. Now, one of you give me a credit card."

"Fuck you, make that guy pay for it," said Thomas.

Gene took his cell phone out and dialed nine and one. Then he held his thumb over the one button. "Fuck me?" Disgusted, Thomas took his wallet out and gave a card to Gene. "Pick it up at the front desk in a few minutes." He pushed Thomas and Michael out of the way and started down the hall towards the elevator. "I better not catch either of you two faggots in my hotel again." He got into an elevator and went back down to the lobby.

"What a fucking asshole! We saved that chick and he's giving us shit for it?!" exclaimed Thomas. "And I want half of whatever he charges my card Mike."

Michael nodded. "Fine."

Keira shut the door to her room. "What is all the yelling about?"

Thomas sighed. "The manager just told us we had to pay for the damages to the room."

"Didn't you tell him why you had to get inside the room?" asked Keira.

"He doesn't want the publicity," said Thomas mockingly.

"Nothing we can do about this now," said Michael. "I'm going home. See you guys later." He headed for the elevators with Thomas and Keira behind him.

"Mike you wanna come hang out with us?" asked Thomas as the elevator headed for the lobby.

"No," said Michael.

"Come on, let's go celebrate, we're heroes now," said Thomas. "It'll lessen the sting of whatever we get charged."

Michael shook his head. "I'm gonna spend the next few hours burning that fucker's blood off my hands with boiling water." The door opened. "Bye."

"Alright, see ya," said Thomas as he walked out of the elevator. Keira pressed the button marked fourteen. "Did you forget something?" asked Thomas.

"I suddenly feel like staying in tonight."

"Oh. Alright," said Thomas with a trace of disappointment in his voice.

"Don't be dense," said Keira. "I didn't say I wanted to stay in all alone"

Thomas jumped back into the elevator. "Oh. Well then." He pressed the lit button a few more times impatiently.

"That won't make the lift go any faster," chuckled Keira.

"For American elevators it actually does." He pressed the button rapidly.

"Really?"

Thomas cracked a grin. "No not really."

Keira shoved him. "I'm never going to believe another word out of your mouth!"

"You wouldn't be the first girl to say that." A few moments later the doors opened and they were off to the races back to her room.

Lips locked and hands grabbing they rolled around on her bed. Clothes flip flopped across the room, shoes thudded to the floor. Keira rolled Thomas over on his back. "I think I need a proper shower," said Keira.

Thomas blinked. "Good idea!" He quickly sat up and carried Keira into the bathroom. They hopped into the tub after stripping off the last remnants of their clothes. Keira shrieked as Thomas turned the shower on full blast with the wrong faucet.

"COLD!" yelled out Keira.

"Sorry!" said Thomas as he fiddled with the other faucet "Is that better?"

"Much," said Keira. She let the water spray over her. Thomas watched her turn back and forth under the steaming hot water. Her hair properly soaked, she whipped it back over her head and looked at Thomas. Keira beckoned him with her finger.

Thomas stepped behind Keira and kissed her neck. He reached down to the side and picked up a bar of soap. Then he tore the packaging off of it and built up a lather in his hands. "Wasn't I supposed to be the one with that?" said Keira.

"You can have it when I'm done with it," said Thomas. He put his hands on her smooth shoulders and slid them down her arms to her small waist. Still holding the soap, he rubbed his way up her abdomen until he found her tender, soft breasts. Keira found herself leaning back into Thomas as he fondled her tits. Her nipples slipping in and out between his fingers, the soap dropped out of his hand to the bottom of the tub.

Keira bent over to pick it up, her ass brushing up against Thomas's cock. "Stop," said Thomas and he put a hand on her back to hold her down. He took the soap out of her hand and began applying it to her puckered asshole.

"You filthy man." Despite her words, there was no effort to stop Thomas from what he was doing.

Thomas snickered. "Well, duh." With a soapy hand he rubbed her pussy and a finger used the cover fire to sneak into her ass.

"Nooooo, Tom," whispered Keira.

"Okay, if this doesn't feel good, then I'll try something else, okay?" He pressed another finger in as far as it would go. Thomas felt Keira shiver against his body. "Did you like that?" Keira grunted in response. Thomas's cock was at full mast and he soaped himself up. "Soooo, should I stop?" asked Thomas as he nonchalantly slid his fingers back and forth.

"Yes," moaned Keira.

"What?" asked Thomas.

Keira pushed back, coaxing his fingers back into her ass. "Please stop," she said, barely above a whisper.

Thomas was utterly confused. "Huh?" Keira put her hands on the tile wall and pushed back harder. "Okay, I'm going to take that no as a yes. You better not cry rape when we're done." He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his dick. Keira whined softly as he penetrated her ass, the water and soap providing steady lubrication.

"Ooooh," groaned Thomas as her butt hit his pelvis.

"Ohhhh yeeeessssss," moaned Keira.

"Phew, I was worried there for a sec," quipped Thomas. Just to be sure, he did not move at all and let his cock snuggle in Keira's ass for a few moments.

Keira reached out and placed her hands against the walls of the shower. "Fuck me Tom, fuck me."

"Uh, no." Keira looked back at him with desperate eyes. "Kidding!" He grasped her hips. Her waist was tiny, he could nearly touch his fingertips around it. This also meant that her ass was so tight he had trouble pulling himself out. Of course, that was an extraordinarily minor setback and he savored it. With some effort he pulled back until only the crown was still inside, then he pushed back in slowly.

When he pulled out again he dribbled some more soap bubbles onto his shaft. It became a little easier and he got into a rhythm that soon had both of them panting with pleasure. The heavy steam flooding the room made it a little harder to breathe and it served to make the sensations even more intense.

Keira groaned and straightened up into Thomas. She leaned back against his chest as he continued thrusting with his hips. Reaching back she grabbed Thomas's hair and pulled his mouth onto hers. Keira practically sucked his tongue into her mouth. They kissed frantically as Thomas began rubbing her clit vigorously. She yelped as an orgasm rocked her body.

After a few more strokes he suddenly pulled out and shoved himself into her pussy without missing a beat. She shook with surprise and accidentally slapped the faucet. The water instantly turned skin tingling cold but both of them continued thrusting frantically. The heat of their sex was battling with the coldness of the water and it brought them to new heights of pleasure.

"Oh Jesus!" yelled Thomas. He was pounding into her as hard as possible, the bubbling in his balls turning into a full blown boil.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" shrieked Keira as she came again. Thomas pulled out again and forced his cock right back into Keira's ass. The freezing water spraying over them meant that the only warm parts of their bodies were his cock and her ass. In a shock as tingly as the suddenly cold water Thomas exploded into Keira's ass, coming so hard it almost immediately began leaking.

As they struggled to keep each other from falling down Keira reached for the faucet and the water became a reasonable temperature. Thomas extracted himself from her and leaned against the wall. "Oooh, man."

Keira was still panting when she turned around and picked up the soap. "Now I really need a shower." Thomas nodded with a silly grin on his face.

11:39 am. Wednesday, July 2. An apartment on the North Side.