The Big Top Theater

Story Info
A sex slave gets displayed in an adult theater.
1.6k words
3.95
68.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and my small apartment had grown too close after days of cold weather. It was nicer outside and I thought a stroll to the nearby theater was a good solution for the winter doldrums. I wasn't wrong. Now this theater was not your usual Cineplex – it was an adult theater. I was a 25 year old healthy Hispanic male and so watching a little porn for a couple of hours on a Sunday seemed like reasonable thing to do. This was a common way for me to burn a few hours of wasted time. Today would be my lucky day.

The theater was pretty dark but I could tell there were 7 or 8 other guys in there; probably all with their cocks in their hand. I sat up in the back so I had a maximum view of whatever was going on. I had been there about 20 minutes watching this flix of a chick with big boobs getting it put in both holes by a couple of well hung studs, when a couple walked in. My eyes had adjusted somewhat to the darkness and I could tell a couple of things right off. First, these two did not normally frequent adult theaters and they had come here with a plan. From the dim light, I could see that they were both dressed in casual clothes that were not cheap. She was a big gal, dressed to impress with a short skirt, heels, and a sweater that made it obvious that she had tits – and lots of them. He was well muscled and squarely built. I don't think anybody would want to take him on. He commanded the area like she knew, and everyone else should know, he was in charge.

They walked in and stumbled in the darkness trying to find a seat and the man urged the woman toward the side edge of the theater. Shortly after they sat down, I watch him put his hand under the edge of her skirt. I decided to move down to better see the action. He had move her skirt up enough that he was clearly getting a good feel of her pussy. As I sat behind I wondered what their gig was. I thought I would test the waters. I touched her neck and got no reaction. I touched her arm and no response. At this point I wasn't sure whether she wasn't sure what to do, wanted it, or thought that is was accidental contact. I decided to make a move that was more obvious. I reached under her arm and around her breast. She didn't move me away and she did make it easier. I then got bolder. I reached around the seat and moved under her short skirt towards her pussy. I encounter her guy's fingers and I pulled back immediately. He looked over at her and said "I think you have admirers."

"I have had for a few minutes. I was trying to figure out how to tell you." I overheard her say.

"Well, go with it. Enjoy!" He said.

I took this as my clue that I was free to explore at bit. I started rubbing my hand across her neck and into her sweater. She had a very exposed cleavage that left only nipples to the imagination. I rubbed my hands across the cleavage and between her breasts.. As I dipped into the cleavage, I grabbed a little titflesh. I move my hand back trying to figure out how much I could get away with. I thought I would try again and I reached into her bra and felt large stiff nipples that were obviously excited. I looked down at the guy's hand whose was still under her skirt. His other hand was rubbing the outside of her nearest tit.

After playing with her boob for a few moments, I decided to get bolder. I stood and came around the front of her and knelt down to look under her skirt. My movement must have signaled to the rest of the patrons that this lady was playing today as they descended on her like flies on honey. I moved her legs apart and reached up under her skirt to find a thong -- I didn't know they made thongs in that size but hey it make the getting to easier. She wore thigh high stockings so there was nothing to move there and I immediately begin to finger her. She moaned as I touched her, gently. Her clit was already large from being stimulated by her friend and she was very wet. There were several guys standing around her, most with flies open. Some of them had their hands on her boobs and her neck. One was playing with her ears. As I looked up, her eyes had a dazed looked from all of the attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

She nodded. "You are calling the shots here. I will do what you tell me to do." She said.

"You are a good little sex slave. I think they want you to touch them. Go ahead." He responded.

An older guy with jeans, a leather jacket and straggly grey beard, reached for her hand and wrapped it around a short, fat, cock. He over laid his hand over her and moved it back and forth jerking him in a slow continuous motion. I saw two sets of hands stroking her neck and tits. A guy walked in front of her guy and held out another cock. Her guy reached her hand up to grab his cock and she began to stroke that one too. My fingers were in her pussy, she had a cock in each hand, two guy's hands on her tits, and her guy was as happy as a pig in shit. He was getting off on her being the star attraction and she was getting off my fingers.

I overheard one guy ask "Does she fuck, too?"

"Only me," Her guy responded. "Touching and fingering only. You guys are behaving well. This is good."

I continued to finger her and she had cum at least once. She was giving me full access. Another guy moved in to finger her and I stood up. She moved her hand from the stubby old cock to find mine, which was thin and long. She smiled at me as if to say thank you. Her guy then encouraged her to thank us. And she did. She looked to her guy and said, "Please kiss me?" He planted one deeply as his eyes danced around to make sure she wasn't in danger.

The old guy took her hand off of my cock and put it back on his. The hands got more intense on her tits and I looked up to find her tits pulled from her bra and sweater and now completely visible. I reached up to rub them and pulled back quickly when I heard her moan uncomfortably.

"Too hard." She muttered.

Her guy looked to the guy whose fingers were buried in her cunt and said, "That's too hard, don't go hurting her."

The guy in her cunt immediately withdrew his fingers and she relaxed. I watched as an older guy who had been sitting down beside her guy reach around to touch some of her tits, with his other hand he reached into the groin of the guy and started to feel his cock. Her guy just looked at him with a look that said "don't mess with me." And he withdrew his hand quickly. I thought what nerve that guy has – there was a gay theater down the hall. He was obviously in the wrong room. I was surprised when her guy didn't get up and take her away from us after that but he held still.

I knelt back down to take the place of the guy who had been hurting her. Lifting her skirt above her crotch so it was visible, I put my fingers up her pussy and my thumb on her clit. I moved quickly in and out and around. I watched the downward pressure of her legs and felt her begin to moan. Over the next few minutes, I felt the orgasm grow within her and continuously I kept the motion going that was getting her groaning. She was now making more noise than the movie was. I watched as she slumped into the chair and was spent.

As a guy above her, reached in and pulled her breast out by her nipples, I moved in with my mouth and tongue to work on her clit. I licked and sucked and nibbled for and she moaned and writhed. I kissed her bush as I pulled away. I swear she came again, although it was a small one in comparison to the last one. But I could tell she was now very sensitive and she started to withdraw some. Her guy sensed her mood and told her to tell us thank you as it was probably time to go.

"Thank you – that was great" She announced to all of us. She straightened up in her chair and pushed her big tits back into her bra and sweater. My cock was still out of my pants and right in front of her as she moved to get up. She reached down and kissed the side of my cock and said. Thanks especially to you.

My day at the adult theater was made by a 50 year old broad who had been a sex slave at an adult theater for a little while on a boring January day.