The Bigger They Are

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

This delighted AJ, "Mmmmmm yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! Suck my cock Beth! Take my cock down your throat! Ohhhh yes, get it nice and wet so I can shove it straight up your dyke ass! Mmmmmm fuck, can you imagine it Beth? Can you imagine what it's going to feel like to have this massive cock forcing your virgin ass hole open? Huh? Your untouched back passage slowly stretching for this big cock? Your insides being rearranged as I turn your shit hole into my own personal fuck hole? Think about that little Glamazon. Think about what it's going to be like to get a taste of your own medicine!"

Even from this angle AJ could tell that Beth was thinking about it, the little brunette letting the big tough blonde contemplate what was about to happen to her for a long ten minutes, at which point the dildo was thoroughly lubed as whatever Beth hadn't stuffed down her throat she had thoroughly spat on.

Finally AJ ordered, "Stand up."

Beth was more hesitant to obey this order, and when she finally did she didn't look AJ in the eye, something which made the little WWE diva grin happily.

"Look at me." AJ commanded softly, waiting until Beth was looking her in the eye to step forward so they were nose to nose. Then, after staring the big tough Glamazon down for a few long seconds, AJ murmured the words she had heard from this former champion countless times, "Bend over, bitch."

Again Beth hesitated, a brief look flashing over her face like she was about to offer AJ anything not to go through with this. Then the terrifying blonde slowly turned towards the bed, crawled on top of it, and then pushed her ass up into the air, offering it up to be fucked.

For a few seconds AJ pretty much just drooled at the sight, then with a huge grin on her face the brunette jumped into position behind the blonde, grabbed two handfuls of Beth's well rounded butt and began playing with it. That included squeezing, pinching and most importantly slapping, AJ licking her lips as she watched Beth's butt cheeks jiggle from the impact of each strike, which made the tiny diva question whether she should spank The Glamazon or not.

Technically she had already decided not to as she really wanted to save all her strength for fucking Beth's virgin ass, however watching those cheeks jiggle like that made AJ seriously want to reconsider that decision. She certainly gave The Glamazon a mini spanking, AJ bringing her hand down as hard as she could on Beth's butt half a dozen times just to watch the flesh ripple, and maybe to turn it a little pink. Mostly though AJ simply stuck with groping the blonde's ass, silently promising herself if she ever got another shot at this hot ass she would definitely give it a proper spanking.

AJ actually became kind of lost in the vision of herself spanking The Glamazon, but also kind of lost in simply the joy of groping Beth's ass, the thought in turn making her smile and wonder something out loud, "You know something Beth, I always thought you were a really underrated hottie. I mean you've got those big beautiful boobs, and this big juicy ass which just looks so... fuck-able. I bet if you weren't such a scary top divas would be lining up to fuck your big, fat ass."

AJ could practically hear Beth's teeth grinding in anger but the former women's and diva's champion said nothing, leading AJ to grin again and then spread The Glamazon's ass cheeks as wide as possible.

"Mmmmmm, and just look at those fuck holes. They're so pretty... and so obviously eager to be fucked." AJ beamed as she moved a couple of fingers down to gently stroke Beth's pussy lips, "Ooooooh God, you're sooooo fucking wet Beth. You must really wanna get ass fucked."

"Fuck you AJ!" Beth blushed furiously before letting out a sharp gasp as AJ pushed a finger into her cunt.

"No, it's actually me who'll be fucking you Beth. It's me, little AJ Lee, who's going to fuck your virgin ass!" AJ growled lustfully as she gave the bigger girl's pussy a quick finger fucking before then pressing that pussy juice coated finger against Beth's rosebud and pushed forcefully forwards, both WWE divas letting out loud cries as AJ's finger slowly violated The Glamazon's virgin ass, "Oh my God... you're sooooooo tight. I've never felt an ass this tight before."

"That's because only complete ass whores like your girlfriend let you fuck their asses." Beth snapped angrily.

Defiant to the end, AJ thought with a grin, pulling her finger from Beth's ass hole after a few quick thrusts and then slowly leaning in and whispering, "I guess that makes you my ass whore, huh Beth?"

"NO! You're my ass whore, and no matter what happens you'll always be nothing but my ass whore!" Beth screamed angrily as she felt the tip of AJ's strap on cock pressing against her virgin ass hole, the blonde gripping tightly to the bed sheets beneath her and gritted her teeth as she accepted her fate.

This was it, the moment she had dreaded her entire professional life. A moment which was agonisingly drawn out, Beth having to use every ounce of willpower she possessed to prevent herself from whimpering as she felt her virgin butt hole beginning to open from AJ's slow but insistent thrust.

Beth had ass fucked countless women, a lot of them anal virgins before she got her hands on them. Some of them Beth had savoured, taking her time to slowly opened their ass holes to draw out the joy of ass fucking them. AJ's girlfriend Kaitlyn had been one of those women due to her muscular physique and the fact that she used to compete in bodybuilding competitions, so while in reality she hadn't put up much of a fight Beth had enjoyed taking the anal cherry of a woman almost as strong as herself. Meanwhile AJ was such a tiny little thing and had been so easy to conquer that Beth had treated her like an insignificant notch on her belt and slammed through her virgin butt hole after applying only the minimum of lube. As such Beth would have thought AJ would have wanted to get her revenge by brutalising her back door cherry. Of course whether AJ knew it or not this was a far more effective revenge, the mighty Glamazon forced to wallow in the humiliation of being robbed of her anal virginity.

Not only did the build up take forever but when AJ finally did it, pushed the head of the dildo into Beth's virgin butt hole, the little pipsqueak officially taking the Glamazon's anal cherry, AJ stopped in her tracks and murmured over and over again, "I did it! I got your anal cherry! I got the Glamazon Beth Phoenix's anal cherry! Me, little AJ Lee, just popped the anal cherry of the big bad Glamazon Beth Phoenix!"

Those words were more or less repeated, Beth doing her best to ignore them for several long minutes as the initial pain of her ass hole being penetrated for the first time slowly faded. Then the weaker diva seem to take some time to just stare down to where her strap on was buried in Beth's butt hole until the stronger diva almost wanted to yell at her to get it over with and ass fuck her already. Then AJ finally started pushing the dildo the rest of the way into Beth's well rounded bottom and the powerful Glamazon found herself longing for the moments that just the head was inside her. Or just before then. Or long before then when the idea of taking it up the ass was still absurd.

It wasn't because of the pain. While that was unique Beth had experienced far worse during her wrestling career. There was even a gentle start of something that could be almost called pleasure, but after ass fucking so many women Beth knew that was an inevitable response and didn't worry about it. What did bother her however was the complete and total humiliation she felt from having her ass filled with strap on dildo. And while this moment would have been humiliating no matter what, to have it be tiny little AJ Lee being the woman who finally busted her butt cherry was so humiliating the Glamazon could barely stand it. And in the following moments it only got worse for the powerful blonde, Beth blushing furiously as she already began feeling strong sparks of pleasure coming from somewhere deep inside her bowels as a result of the butt fucking she was now receiving.

Of course while Beth was in hell AJ was in heaven. Like literally heaven on earth, something AJ was very used to at this point in her WWE career. After all there had been so many different versions of heaven for her. Beth's strap on cock up her ass. Kaitlyn's strap on cock up her ass. Pretty much having any divas' strap on cock up her ass, or using her mouth and tongue on any of their tits, pussies, or asses, but especially Kaitlyn's. Oh yes, sliding her mouth and tongue all over Kaitlyn's body might be the greatest heaven of all. Either that or fucking Kaitlyn's big juicy ass. Not that AJ didn't love it when Kaitlyn used her mouth and tongue on her, or having one of the other divas do that, but AJ had grown to prefer being the giver over the receiver, and everything with Kaitlyn was special because she was her girlfriend and she loved her. However what she was doing right now was a whole different level of heaven. Not necessarily better than it was with Kaitlyn, but something AJ had never quite experienced before.

Ever since she had started acting 'crazy' AJ had felt different. More confident. Dominant even. And up until this moment she didn't think there could be anything better than making Kaitlyn bend over for the first time. However as powerful as ass fucking her first woman had made AJ feel it was nothing on shoving a strap on up Beth Phoenix's virgin butt. In fact nothing in her entire life had ever made AJ feel this powerful and dominant, that feeling becoming overwhelming when her little thighs finally came to rest against Beth's butt cheeks, announcing the tiny diva had buried every single inch of her 10 inch strap on cock into the bowels of the feared Glamazon.

That fact caused a tiny whimper of delight to escape AJ's lips, followed by another a few minutes later when the small diva finally gripped tightly to Beth's firm waist and slowly began pulling the dildo from the bigger diva's no longer virgin ass hole. As with every second of the anal penetration AJ's eyes were locked on Beth's butt hole, watching in delight as it stretched obscenely wide to allow the strap on to slide out of it and then back into it, the brunette establishing a slow but steady rhythm as she... as she began butt fucking the Glamazon.

Butt fucking Beth. She was butt fucking Beth. She, little AJ Lee, was butt fucking the Glamazon Beth Phoenix. The Alpha female of the WWE divas was bent over and taking AJ's big strap on dick up her fat ass.

Those words, or some variation of them, echoed in AJ's mind for hours. Literally. She glanced over at the clock to check that they were slowly ticking by, AJ never more glad than she was at that moment for her years in the WWE women's locker room where she learned to have incredible stamina. It was a mandatory requirement for a WWE diva so they could cope with the demands of their forever horny co-workers. Of course AJ's stamina wasn't infinite, but luckily she had a way around that.

"You know what? I'm tired of doing all the work. Start pushing yourself back against me." AJ ordered, immediately halting her thrusting and then when Beth didn't immediately do as she was told the weaker girl smacked the stronger girl's ass as hard as she could, making one of the Glamazon's ass cheeks jiggle, "Come on bitch, I said move it! Move that fat ass!"

Immediately Beth turned her head to give AJ a look which had never failed to make the receiver tremble and stumble over their words. Until now that was, the fact AJ had a strap on up the Glamazon's ass clearly making the smaller girl brave. Or stupid considering it only fuelled Beth's rage, the powerful blonde more determined than ever to make AJ pay for this.

Unfortunately for Beth she was currently bound by diva law to do whatever AJ said so with cheeks flushing in embarrassment the mighty Glamazon began slowly pushing herself back and forth, which earned her another smack to her ass and praise from the tiny brunette, "Yes, that's it! Bounce that fat ass on my dick! Mmmmmmm fuck yeah, bounce it! Harder! I wanna see those big juicy cheeks of yours jiggling as you ride my fucking cock! Mmmmmm fuck, you really do have a great ass Beth. Ohhhhh Gawwwwd, it feels so good jiggling against my thighs. Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkk yessssss, I love the feeling of Beth Phoenix's big bubble butt jiggling against my thighs as she bounces her no longer virgin ass hole on my cock! I love the feeling of The Glamazon impaling her own ass for my amusement! I love having the Alpha female of the WWE taking it up the ass for me!"

Ignoring AJ's words Beth concentrated on what was important, not under any circumstances allowing herself to moan.

Again Beth had known a certain amount of pleasure was inevitable however it was embarrassing just how quickly the agonising pain turned into a dull ache and then to pleasure which became increasingly hard to ignore. And sure, Beth usually prided herself on the fact that even by the super high standards of the WWE divas her stamina had been called almost superhuman by many of her conquests however for once her stamina had betrayed her because while she had been so busy pretending there was no part of her which was enjoying being fucked in the ass the pleasure inside her just kept building and building. Places deep inside her bowels which had never been stimulated before were now suddenly experiencing the thrill of being rubbed by a large cock, even the stretching of her anal walls suddenly pleasurable to the degraded Glamazon.

This left Beth with a humiliating dilemma. If she continued on like this she would cum just from the gentle ass fucking but... but part of Beth didn't feel like she could wait another second to cum, however she wasn't sure she could bear begging for a hard rectum wrecking. At the same time the former women's and diva's champion was terrified of just how powerful her climaxes would be if AJ started wrecking her rectum. Either way Beth knew it was only a matter of time before she had to suffer the indignity of cumming like a submissive bitch, and the powerful blonde was worried what such humiliation might do to her.

In the end the choice was taken out of her hands when a moan finally escaped her lips, leading AJ to smack Beth's butt and joyfully cry out, "Yes! You love this don't you? You love taking it up the ass! Say it! Say it and I'll let you cum!"

Gritting her teeth Beth debated this for what felt like an eternity before finally mumbling, "I love taking it up the ass."

Smacking Beth's ass AJ demanded, "Louder! Say it like you mean it!"

"I love taking it up the ass." Beth said more firmly.

"LOUDER!" AJ yelled with another smack to Beth's behind.

"I LOVE TAKING IT UP THE ASS!" Beth screamed.

"YOU'RE MY ASS WHORE!" AJ pushed.

"I'M YOUR ASS WHORE!" Beth screamed even louder.

"YOU'RE MY BITCH!" AJ pushed.

"I'M YOUR BITCH!" Beth cried out.

Having to say such things utterly humiliated the Glamazon but it almost seemed worth it thanks to the overwhelming pleasure that filled her body. Beth honestly thought she was cumming for a few seconds before realising the ecstasy she was feeling wasn't an orgasm, it was just the incredible sensation of AJ beginning to fuck her ass again, this time slowly speeding up her thrusts until the little pipsqueak was pounding her pooper as hard as she could. And Beth only truly realised this much later as all of a sudden she was attacked by something far stronger than any orgasm she'd ever known, the mighty Glamazon becoming a complete wreck as her cum squirted violently from her cunt.

AJ was used to turning Kaitlyn into a Bucking Bronco whenever she fucked her girlfriend in the ass. However while Kaitlyn was far bigger and stronger than AJ the blonde with the dark highlights had nothing on the power of the Glamazon. As such AJ was extremely proud of herself for holding on as long as she did but ultimately she was knocked backwards, landing on her back on the bed, her dildo coming out of Beth's butt hole with a loud pop.

Given Beth's reluctance to bend over in the first place it seemed this would be the end which made AJ extremely sad, however to her shock Beth immediately grabbed hold of the dildo, positioned her ass hole over it and forced the fake cock back inside her bowels. Then Beth leaned back so she was almost resting against AJ's body with her arms and legs stretched out, then in that position the powerful blonde began using all of her strength to hammer her own butt hole up and down on the dick.

For a few seconds AJ was too stunned to analyse what was going on, then once the ability to think returned to her she quickly concluded that Beth was so overwhelmed by anal lust that she wasn't thinking about her actions, just simply doing whatever necessary to satisfy her new anal need. Of course AJ had seen Beth lose herself in her desires before, however all those other times the intimidating blonde had been in control. Now she was completely out of control and giving into her submissive side in a way that AJ would have never imagined. Hell, most WWE divas didn't think Beth had a submissive side, but here it was and it was relentlessly slamming itself up and down on AJ's cock to make itself cum over and over again.

Of course even the legendary stamina of the Glamazon had its limits and eventually Beth came crashing down on top of AJ, the two WWE divas just lying there for what felt like an eternity. However while Beth's amazing stamina had finally run out AJ's hadn't, the little diva grinning wickedly as she rolled the WWE Alpha female over onto her side and then snuggled up behind her.

When Beth finally returned to her senses she found she was whimpering like a little bitch, her entire body still shaking from the after-shocks of the biggest orgasms of her life. Not that Beth had the mental and physical energy to stop herself, that fact just as humiliating as how hard she had cum while being ass fucked and how all that pleasure had turned her into a mindless anal whore.

To add insult to injury Beth found she was being spooned which was another degrading first for her. She hadn't really liked to cuddle with men, and she only occasionally did it with women to show her dominance. The spooning position was great for that, Beth often leaving her strap on buried in her victim's ass overnight or at least allowing it to lay between them as she spooned the other woman from behind, either way the toy being a constant reminder that there were more ass poundings to come. Now Beth was on the bottom. She... she was the little spoon while AJ was the big spoon, such a ridiculous thing considering their height difference.

Just when Beth didn't think it could get any worse AJ began gently sawing her strap on in and out of the blonde's butt hole, the mighty Glamazon letting out a pathetic little cry and whimper as her incredibly sore shit hole was once again turned into a fuck hole. Luckily Beth was able to prevent herself from the indignity of begging for mercy, and for better or worse the pain quickly faded and while the pleasure that replaced it had nothing on the ecstasy Beth had so recently experienced it was still really intense, so much so that no matter how hard she tried the powerful blonde couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly as AJ began fucking her in the ass again.

"Did you think I was done Beth?" AJ taunted playfully in between gently nipping at Beth's ear, "Did you think I was done fucking your big sexy dyke ass? Because I'm not. Mmmmmmm, I'm not done fucking the Glamazon up the ass. I'm not done ass fucking the Glamazon Beth Phoenix. I'm not done fucking your ass! And I'm not going to be done until your ass hole is gaping so wide that I'll know just from looking at it that you're not going to be able to sit for a week! Until then get used to the feeling of my dick up your butt Beth, because honestly, I think I could fuck this big sexy dyke ass all night long!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers