The Biggest Cock in the World

Story Info
A little fairy tale for all you naughty people.
939 words
3.64
130.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a young prince called Richard.

Richard was a nice boy. Kind and considerate. He was moderately handsome and managed to date quite a few girls.

However, his dates were always platonic. When Richard tried to move things on to the next level the girls always got their heads turned by one of Richards brothers.

Richard had five older brothers. Every single one of them were renowned lovers. The size of their cocks was legendary. Girls always loved spending time with Richard but they never wanted to have sex with him. The reputation of his brothers always drew their virginity.

Richard was very sad and frustrated. So, on his twentieth birthday when he was still a virgin he could take it no longer. He visited the royal soothe-sayer.

'Good day young prince. Pray tell me, what do you desire?' said the soothe-sayer.

'I want the biggest cock in the whole wide world so that girls will want to have sex with me' pleaded Richard.

'Okay young prince. Are you absolutely sure that this is what you want? There will be no going back. You should take what you wish for.'

'Oh yes, yes. I want it more than anything' Richard replied eagerly.

'Okay sire, it will be done' the soothe-sayer said as he laid a hand gently on Richards head. Richard left excited.

The next morning Richard woke up at sunrise and immediately felt a weight between his legs. He got up and stared open-mouthed at himself in the mirror. His cock was enormous. It almost came down to his knee and it was thick, almost as thick as his wrist and it was flaccid. Richard was overjoyed. He quickly got dressed and admired the huge bulge in his breeches. All through that day everyone he saw just stared at his bulge. Every girl he met looked at him differently to they had ever before. They looked at him with hunger in their eyes. He asked one such beautiful girl to the banquet that night. She immediately agreed.

Richard picked the girl up from her parents' quarters in the castle. She was stunning. The prettiest girl he had ever dated. She had a long flowing dress with lots of underskirts and a low cut front. Her cleavage was big and heaving with every breath. Her waist was tiny and her hips and ass large. He was as excited as he had ever been.

They ate and danced and drank until late at the banquet. At midnight Richard asked the girl 'Will you come back to my quarters sweet maiden?'

'Oh yes' the buxom beauty gushed. Richard was elated. This was the first time a girl had come back to his quarters.

When they got to his quarters he kissed her and undid her dress and let it fall to the floor. She looked even more amazing standing there naked in front of him. He wasted no time in removing his breeches. He as so excited and was beginning to get stiff. The girl gasped when she saw his massive member. Her eyes could not have been wider as she watched it grow harder and even bigger.

Richard began to feel light headed. The larger and harder his cock got the worse he felt. What Richard did not realise was that his cock was draining the blood from the rest of his body. Just before he was fully erect Richard passed out. There was simply too little blood circulating around the rest of his body. Richard fell to the floor but he stayed erect.

The girl who was so excited and by now dripping wet in anticipation was momentarily disappointed. But when she saw that Richards cock was not softening even though he had passed out she said to herself 'What the hell. You don't see one that big every day. It would be a shame for it to go to waste.' She climbed on to Richard and lowered herself onto his monster cock. She came for the first time almost immediately and it stretch her so wide she could hardly catch her breath. She could only fit about a third of its length inside her. She spent hours bouncing up and down on that huge cock. She came so many times that she almost passed out.

When she had eventually had enough she got dressed and left. Richard had absolutely no idea that she had actually fucked him whilst he was passed out. He had no idea that he had technically lost his virginity. Over the following weeks word got around among the girls of the land and so Richard was never without a date. He got as far as getting a new girl in his quarters standing naked in front of him every night before he passed out only to wake up alone the next day.

Ten years later Richard was still sad and frustrated and he thought he was still a virgin. He had no idea that every night for the last ten years the girls he brought back to his quarters had used his cock to pleasure themselves whilst he lay passed out and oblivious. Never had one man's cock been inside so many girls in the history of the land.

Richard regretted his decision to get the largest cock in the land every day of his life. The girls of the kingdom thanked god for his cock every day.

He visited the soothe-sayer once more but the only words he got were 'I told you to be careful what you wish for, my prince.'