The Biggest Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of my three marriages and how my wives cuckolded me.
4.8k words
3.9
66.2k
24
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

Chapter 1 -- Traci is my slut wife

I married Traci shortly after I graduated college and started my business. She was 19 and had taken a whole year of Community College. She was from my home town and very hot looking. She was a cheer leader in High School and that's how we met and began dating. I had known her before. She dated a guy I knew in high school. She was pretty young at the time and I did not think much of her then.

When I say she was hot looking, I mean the way she looked she could make a guy hard just walking past. She had silky black hair down below the shoulders and an angelic face that would make professional models envious. She was bouncy and athletic at 5' 4". She had full, 36 D breasts with a flat 23 inch waist that I could get my fingers around, and a perfect heart shaped ass.

I came home from college for a visit. My brother was a star athlete at the time. I was watching one of his games when she caught my attention. She was the head cheerleader . She had filled out very nicely from the skinny little kid my friend had dated. I walked down to the exit of the stands staring at her and she had her eyes locked on mine. I gave her a wink right before I turned to the exit and I caught her bright smile in response.

After the game I was waiting with some friends for my brother to get out of the locker room. Traci came up behind me and boldly asked "What's up?"

I turned and said "I'm up for anything. Do you want to hang out with us?"

The next thing I knew she's headed for my buddy Todd's place with a friend of hers. Poor Todd played a great wing man and entertained the ugly virgin cheerleader Traci brought along while she and I got busy. We watched a movie and drank some beer. About fifteen minutes into the movie Traci has her tongue buried in my mouth and I have my hand in her cheerleader sweater under a blanket. She had the firmest, largest tits I had ever felt. Her nipples were large and hard. She pulled her tongue out of my mouth and put it in my ear. Then she said, "Can we go somewhere more private?"

I looked at Todd and said, "I'm going to give Traci the tour," and I winked at him.

The other stupid cheerleader said, "Can I come?".

I laughed and said, "Maybe Todd will show you around later. Traci asked for a personal tour." With enough emphasis on the word personal to give her the correct impression.

I lead Traci down to the den in the basement and we started sucking tongues and pulling off clothes. She pulled open the button on my khakis and slid her hand into my shorts to pull out my quickly hardening cock. She took it straight into her mouth and started giving me the most amazing head I had ever felt. She knew exactly how to please a man. Her hot tongue would swipe around the head of my penis and then she would plunge her mouth down to the root and bury the end of my cock in her throat as she swallowed.

This heated me up real fast and I was struggling to hold back my cum. I pushed her back onto the couch and climbed over her while she kept sucking my cock like a pro. I unsnapped her jeans and pushed them down over her hips taking her skimpy black silk panties down with them. I was amazed to see the first completely shaved pussy of my life. Based on my prior experience with high school girls I was expecting some unruly pubic hair and potentially an unwashed smell that had made this a reluctant chore for me in my high school years.

Traci smelled clean and fresh. Her cunt was really wet and leaking as I dipped my tongue between her lips. Her taste was incredible, sweet like vanilla cookies. I went to town on her with my tongue and it was not very long before she had her thighs wrapped around my ears and squeezing my head as she exploded in her first orgasm. When she finally loosened her legs she pushed my cock out of her mouth and said, "Fuck me."

I asked "Should I put on a condom?"

She said, "I'm on the pill, just give it to me."

She had her left foot on the back of the couch as I speared my cock inside her hungry pussy hole. The sensation was one of squeezing my cock into the hottest, wettest cunt I have ever felt. I sank in fully on a slow single push. But there was no slack in this cheerleader's cunt. My cock had found heaven.

I stroked into her with long slow pushes and pulls. Her body squeezing me as I moved. She lifted her butt up to meet me matching my strokes and she began moaning loudly. I pumped her for only five minutes before I could not take it and I came hard as I dumped my first load inside her.

I kept pumping and never lost the hardness in my cock as we continued to fuck. Even though I had pumped a huge load inside her pussy, her body continued to squeeze my cock as I drove in and out of her. At that age I could pump a girl for a long time without breaking a sweat.

She came again telling me I was "the best fuck" she ever had. I just smiled and kept going. Finally I felt the pressure build again and I released another big load of cum into her body. We had been fucking for over half an hour straight. She had never taken off her tank top or bra so I had only felt her tits and had not seen them. We started laughing as I sat up in front of her. She sat up and said, "I better head for the bathroom."

Just then Todd and the other cheerleader came down stairs. I sat directly in front of Traci as she sat up and drew her legs under her so they could not see her bare ass. I laid my pants over my crotch and as they asked, "What are you guys up to?"

Apparently Todd did not like this virgin cheerleader and she wanted to go home. I found out later that Traci had brought her because she had told Traci she wanted to lose her virginity and they were hoping Todd would do the deed. Unfortunately for her, Todd had some standards.

Traci asked, "Todd can't you run her home?"

Todd said, "You guys are blocking my car and I really don't want to anyway."

So I said, "Give us a few minutes and we'll be right up."

Unfortunately, when Traci sat up she had no place to go so all of our cum leaked out of her on the cushion of my friends couch. I didn't notice, but Todd noticed the dried mess the next day and turned the cushion over so his mom didn't see it. He was really pissed at me for it. I tried cleaning it for him but the stain would not come out. He and I still laugh about that today.

Traci and I went out almost every night while I was home and we had a lot of fun. We ended up fucking each other's brains out whenever and wherever we could find privacy. Her parents did not seem to care that we were fucking on the couch in their basement while they watched TV upstairs.

We continued to see each other off and on while I finished my degrees. After I had my masters degree I started my own business and a few months later I asked Traci to marry me. My friends all tried to warn me that Traci had been going out with other guys and had a bad reputation. But I had also been seeing other people and I just figured once we were married that would all come to an end.

Stupid me.

Traci moved into my house near Cleveland after we were married. It was in a area of large old homes that were being revitalized. I thought things were going well. I worked hard on my business and Traci seemed to be enjoying her new life. We made love a lot.

On weekends we would have sex four or five times. She was very adventurous. We made love in the back yard during the summer. We made love with the curtains open. On vacations we would make love just out of sight of other vacationers. We even got caught on a few occasions. Every time that happened the person or people would just watch us and not do a thing or they would run off ignoring what we were doing.

I remember one wife dragging her husband away as I banged Traci doggy style behind a large boulder at the beach. He was staring open mouthed as I pumped Traci from behind. The guy's wife had to dig her feet into the sand and drag on his arm to get him to leave.

Traci would try anything. We had a collection of vibrators and large dildos. Traci had some masochistic tendencies. We enjoyed fisting, mild bondage, spanking, and nipple clamps. Traci loved anal sex and often had me drive my fingers or a toy in and out of one of her holes while fucking the other. Traci loved role playing too and would describe her elaborate fantasies to me while we had sex.

It was a great life and I was deeply in love with my wife. I had no doubt that Traci was faithful to me. I trusted her completely.

That is, until the day I came home from the office one morning unexpectedly. I did not call first. I was feeling horny and I wanted to surprise Traci.

I had stopped at the lingerie store and purchased a new silky teddy for her. We had shopped for lingerie together on several occasions. I knew Traci's size and I knew what she liked. I bought a red mesh teddy that wouldn't hide her nipples and was thin enough that you could see through it. I had the sales lady wrap it in a lovely box with a nice ribbon and bow around it.

When I got home the driveway was empty. I parked in front without opening the garage door. I used my key and went in through the regular door in the garage. I was hoping I could sneak in from the garage through the mud room to the kitchen and surprise Traci.

I quietly entered the mud room and immediately saw Traci through the window that looks out on our back yard. She was standing there in her skimpiest white bikini holding a hose watering our shrubs. She was not alone. There was a huge black man standing there talking to her. The man was wearing dirty workman's clothes with a tool belt that had clippers, hand spades, and other garden tools.

Our back yard is relatively private. It is encircled by shrubbery and a board fence six feet tall. There are gates to the front yard on either side of our house. So a person would either need a ladder or need to be at least 6' 5" to see into our back yard from the adjacent neighbors houses. The man talking with Traci was at least 6' 7" and he looked like solid muscle under his dirty tank top that was stretched tightly over his body.

It appeared that Traci was having a friendly chat with the man. He was pointing to our shrubs and they were both smiling and laughing. I was surprised Traci was wearing her skimpy bikini as it was still early spring and far too cold. Plus this bikini has no lining, has a thong bottom where the strap disappears between her cheeks in the back and while the top covers most of her breasts, the thin material shows off her nipples.

I am not one of those voyeur husbands who wants to see his wife get fucked by another man. But I have also learned that people will do what they are going to do whether you like it or not. I trust my wife. She had no reason to expect me home. So this was my chance to watch her in her natural environment and hope she was as trustworthy as I believed she was. I was concerned about how she looked, her proximity to this muscular but dirty man, and how friendly she was being. As they chatted she would touch his huge arm repeatedly and she kept licking her lips like she was dying of thirst.

Then she turned to point at something in our yard behind her and as she turned the hose came around and soaked the man's pants. I don't know whether it was intentional or an accident. But Traci started to laugh. The man smiled and snatched the hose from Traci. He sprayed her and she ran away laughing as he chased her around our yard spraying her with the cold water.

When he had soaked her a few times he dropped the hose and walked back to the valve turning the water off. Now Traci's bikini was completely see through. She walked towards this man and I could clearly see the patch of pubic hair above her pussy that she called her landing strip. Her nipples were plainly on display and standing out because of the cold water. She put her arms around him and he bent down and kissed her deeply standing in the middle of our back yard.

After a few seconds they broke the kiss and he turned toward the house walking arm in arm with Traci to the mudroom door. I quickly ducked and crawled to the kitchen door. I scooted through on my hands and needs and then quietly ran up the stairs and ducked into the bedroom I used as an office and closed the door. I don't know why I didn't confront them immediately. I was seething with anger. But I thought I had to find out how bad this was before I did anything.

I heard them come up the stairs and walk past the office door toward our bedroom. I listened at the door and heard someone start the shower in our bathroom. I slowly cracked open the office door. I looked through the crack toward the stairs and saw no one. I looked through the crack by the hinge and saw Traci in our bedroom nude and drying herself with a towel. I watched as she put on a short robe I had given her as a present and then she began brushing her hair. I glanced down at the package I still held in my hand with the baby doll inside and felt depressed.

I kept watching as the shower finally stopped and then the large black man came into the room naked. His cock was sticking straight out in front of him and it was immense. It had to be a 9 inches long and very thick. The truly amazing thing was it was pointed straight out without any sag. He walked up behind Traci who was still seated at the dressing table brushing her hair and I could see him in the mirror as he laid that monster on her shoulder and it stuck way out beyond her face.

"Oh Randle!" she giggled, "Is this a present for me?"

"You know it. You're the only white girl I know that can handle big John when it's angry like this." Randle had a very deep voice. Traci has always pointed out to me how sexy she finds a deep voice when she hears one.

"Oh Randle! Is big John angry? Let me kiss it and make it better. " With that she turned the chair around and with her hand aimed the huge cock at her face. She kissed the end of the black head and started licking all over it getting it wet with her saliva.

"Traci, big John loves your kisses. Why don't you let the old boy French you a little."

Traci opened wide as Randle shoved the head of his cock into her mouth. Randle began slowly working his hips just slightly back and forth as Traci swished her broad tongue over and around the big man's thick penis head. I felt sick to my stomach watching my wife give oral sex to this huge black man. I realized he was close to 6' 9" and solid muscle from head to toe. At only 5' 11" and 180 Lbs I knew I could not confront Randle physically. So I stayed quiet and continued to watch my slut wife with this bastard gardener.

I could see Randle was getting more excited and was pushing his cock deeper and deeper into Traci's mouth. She was struggling to open her mouth up wider for his huge cock. But he was now fucking her face. As he would stroke into her throat he was cutting off her air supply. When he pulled back her saliva dripped from his cock and her mouth as she took a few deep breaths. Then he would push back in. Even though his cock was deep in her throat she still could not get all of him inside her mouth. There were at least three or four inches between her lips and the base of big John.

After several minutes I knew Traci's jaw had to be hurting. Randle must have sensed the same thing as he pulled all the way out and she stretched her jaw and worked out the tension. Randle lifted her easily from the chair and laid her on her back in the middle of the bed.

"Are you ready for another good fuckin' baby?"

"I'm always ready for you Randle."

Traci laid her head back against the pillows. She bent her knees and spread herself wide open. The huge black man climbed between her legs and started using his tongue to lick out her slippery cunt lips.

Traci said, "You don't have to do that baby. That's my husband's job when he gets home."

"That's alright baby. You're the best tasting pussy I ever licked." Randle kept lapping away at Traci. She began squirming around and rotating her hips against Randle's face.

I could see the look of concentration Traci gets before she has an orgasm. She started moaning as he kept licking. "Unh! Oh yeah! Unh! That's it! Oh God! Unh! Oh yeah, oh yeah! Here it, Oh! Here it comes! Uuuunnnnnnnhhhhh! Oohhhhwoooowooooowooooo! Oh Yeah!" Traci's hips were forced up into Randle's face as she held her tight abdominal muscles in a contraction and her whole body convulsed in orgasm. Then she lowered her hips down as it subsided and gave Randle a big relaxed smile.

"Oh Randy that was nice."

"Not as nice as your next one's going to be." Randle responded as he climbed over her.

Randle positioned his huge cock at the entrance to Traci's body and worked the head in her groove covering it with her juices. After he had lubed himself up he pushed the head inside her pussy. I could see the strain on Traci's face as the fat monster cock stretched her hole open.

After Randle had a few inches worked in he slowly worked his hips back and forth pushing a little more of his massive cock inside my unfaithful wife each time. "Baby, you don't get fucked enough. You still be tight after all the times I been fuckin' you."

Traci smiled at him and said, "My pussy ain't never going to get stretched out baby. I got elaaasssticity." Stretching out the middle syllable for emphasis. "I can still make my hubby think I'm tight and he's only half the size you are."

That stung a bit. I bit my lip and just noted that comment as another reason to hate my wife.

Randle was really working now. He had most of his prick buried in Traci's cunt and was driving back and forth with strokes I was never equipped to match. Traci looked like a doll under this massive man. I could not believe he was driving so much cock into her body and she was loving it, having orgasms constantly. She was making so much noise I thought the neighbors would hear her and call the police.

After about fifteen minutes Randle pushed deeply into her and I watched his butt cheeks clench several times as he groaned and poured his seed into my wife's womb.

As soon as he was done he pulled out and lay on his back. Traci dove on his slimy cock licking up their juices as his cum poured down her legs onto our sheets. I was beginning to worry I might be caught if they were done and they found my car in the driveway. I was contemplating how to get out without being seen when Traci climbed over Randle's rejuvenated cock and drove the length of it up into her body.

Traci began stroking up and down as I quietly slipped out the office door and down the stairs. I went back out through the garage and got in my car. I could still hear her as I descended the stairs. She implored Randle to, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

I drove away realizing my marriage was over and contemplating how I could get even with Traci for betraying me. That day I hired a private investigator and told him to gather evidence of my wife's infidelity.

Later that week I hired a divorce attorney and sought advice on how to protect my business and personal assets in a divorce. I setup a Corporation in the Grand Caymans and transferred my customers to the new entity. The foreign company was run through another dummy corporation, run by a fictitious owner that was essentially my new alter ego.

After a few months, it appeared that my original company had lost all of its customers. I took out a second mortgage on the house in order to dry up my personal assets and that money was used to cover my payroll and expenses for the next year as my company went belly up.

I let my employees go one by one and immediately had them rehired by the new company. It was a lot of work and it cost me some money. But there was no way I would let Traci get anything in the divorce.

That night after I had caught Traci I used a condom when we had sex. I told her I had a rash and I wanted to avoid passing it to her. I told her I would get it checked with a doctor. She seemed very concerned about it. I'm guessing she thought I might have caught an STD from her. In which case she might be exposed for her cheating.

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers
12