The Biggest Cuck Ch. 04

Story Info
Tami is seduced.
2.8k words
4.1
43.9k
15
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

Warning – the following story has received many negative comments. It’s a cuckold story that has interracial content. If you like the regular formulaic content of the typical stories here you will be disappointed with this story. I am a new novice writer that has chosen to write an unusual story. The main character is intentionally unlikable. This is pure fiction and represents no fantasy of mine. You have been warned.

Chapter 4 -- Randle completes the seduction

Randle had a crew over with a back hoe and some other equipment on the following Tuesday. The crew was there all day and Tami went shopping to stay out of their way as they prepped the yards for the landscaping . They managed to install the water feature and rocks that gave the bubbling brook effect and they poured the concrete for the pathway.

Randle did not come over again until a week later, giving the concrete time to cure.

When I got home that day Tami was in the shower. This was unusual since Tami takes a shower in the morning after I leave for work. I knocked on the door and called, "Hi honey I'm home!"

"Oh hi honey. I'll be out in a minute." Her voice sounded a little strange to me.

"Why are you taking a shower now?"

"I was helping Randle today and needed to get cleaned up." Again she sounded distracted.

"You know we are paying him to do the work right?"

"Oh that's okay, I enjoyed it." This she said with some conviction.

"What's for dinner?"

"I'm sorry honey, I got busy with Randle and didn't have time to make anything. Do you want to run down and get a pizza or something?"

"Okay, I'll call it in and be back in a bit."

When we sat down to eat the pizza I noticed that Tami would barely look in my direction. "Are you okay honey? Is anything wrong?"

"No Bob, there's nothing wrong. I just had a long hard day is all."

"Are you sure, you seem distracted."

"I'm not really feeling well. I think I'm going to go to bed early."

Her eyes were a blood shot and her face was pale. I noticed she had no makeup on at all. She was barely picking at her food. "Well honey I think maybe your coming down with something. You don't look very well. I think it's a good idea for you to go to bed."

Tami was in bed by 8:30 pm and out like a light when I checked on her at 9 pm. I went to my the office to check the videos. I scanned through the morning hours and Randle and Tami were both working in the backyard all morning. She looked bright and happy on the video. She was wearing a halter instead of a tank top or t-shirt and cotton shorts. This meant she did not have a bra on and I could see her unsupported breasts sway as she used a hoe to dig out some weeds.

Randle was paying her regular compliments. He mentioned the definition on her abdominal muscles, how strong she was, and he kidded about hiring her as an assistant. They took a break at mid morning and he pulled out his sun screen. He pulled off his leather work gloves and Tami let him apply it to all of her exposed skin. He even rubbed some over the top of her breasts from behind. She had her head laid back against his chest with her eyes closed as he rubbed the lotion on, taking more time to rub it in than was necessary.

They went back to work. At about 11:30, Tami excused herself to go inside and make some lunch. I noticed that she made a trip upstairs to the bathroom to freshen up before going down and making some sandwiches. She brought out the sandwiches to the patio table along with a pitcher of water with ice cubes in it and glasses.

Randle said he should clean up a little. He took off his tool belt, work shoes, socks, gloves and his sweaty t-shirt at the door before going inside to the guest bathroom and washing up. When he came back I could hear him call out to Tami, "Is it alright if I grab a beer? I always like a cold one on a hot day."

"Sure Randle, they're in the fridge. Help yourself."

"Do you want anything?"

"I suppose a hard lemonade would be nice." "Glass or bottle?"

"A bottle is fine."

"You got it beautiful."

Randle brought the drinks outside and set the opened lemonade in front of Tami.

He moved his paper plate next to Tami instead of across the table and then sat down to eat. Throughout lunch Randle kept making Tami giggle and she started touching his arm and shoulder telling him how funny he was. He in turn kept the compliments flowing her way.

By the time they had finished lunch Tami was having a little trouble pronouncing all of her words correctly. Then she said, "You know, I've had this ache in my shoulder all day. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming inside and massaging it for me?"

Randle said, "Sure, I'd loved to."

Tami went inside and Randle followed her. "You know" Randle said, "my work pants are really dirty. If it's okay, I'd rather not wear them in your Den. I'll just leave them here by the back door." Tami stuttered, "Uh, s...sure. I guess no one w...will m mind."

With that Randle stripped off his Jeans which left him wearing only a pair of boxer briefs which clearly outlined his huge package.

Tami's eyes bulged out as she glanced down and back at the big man's underwear while she made her way into the den. She lay face down on the couch without looking at him again.

Randle got on his knees beside her and began massaging her back. As he worked he kept rubbing over the ties of her halter top. Finally he said, "These knots are kind of in the way. Do you mind if I just untie them so I can give you a full rub down? The front of you should be hidden in the couch cushions."

Tami was already feeling relaxed and dreamily said, "Sure, go ahead."

Randle untied the knot that was around the back of her neck and then the one on her back pulling the cloth out to the side to completely expose her back and neck. As he worked he leaned over her bringing his underwear covered cock into contact with the side of her arm.

As I watched Randle rub Tami's naked back, he was also rubbing his obviously stiffening cock across the side of her arm. My cock was rock hard. My breathing had become labored and I was feeling a little light headed as I watched the erotic scene.

Randle massaged her muscles all the way up her back to her shoulders and neck and then back down again. When he reached her butt he just kept going massaging Tami's ass like it was just another part of her back. He worked his hands down her legs to her feet and he gave them a delicate massage that had Tami swooning. When he moved back up he repositioned himself by her hip and worked on her lower back. I noticed his cloth covered erection was now sliding over the back of Tami's hand.

I as watched the video, I began to notice that very slowly but purposefully Tami's arm was rotating over until her thumb and fingers formed a groove that cupped the bulge in Randle's underwear formed by his cock as it moved across her palm.

After a few more minutes of this Randle reached up and put a hand around Tami's neck. He leaned forward and just slightly turned her face farther toward him as he tenderly kissed her on the lips.

Tami just rolled her body over, exposing her bare breasts to Randle, as he continued to kiss her on the mouth. Her Halter top fell onto the floor as Randle slid his hand down over her left breast. Her nipples were looked dark and erect as he gently massaged one and then the other.

When his lips came off of her mouth Tami moaned, "Oh Randle, that feels so good."

Randle placed Tami's hand back on his underwear over his huge erect shaft. "You see what you've done to me. I want you so bad." He said in his sexy deep voice.

Tami felt the massive cock in her hand and said, "Oh yes, I want you to take me."

Randle kissed her again putting his tongue into her mouth where it slipped over her tongue again and again.

Randle pulled Tami's hand from his cock and slid his briefs down over his hips and off to free his hard black cock. Tami immediately replaced her hand on the immense organ stroking it up and down his length.

Randle kissed his way down her neck and sucked a nipple into his mouth, suckling on the hard red nub. Over and over he licked the sensitive teat sending little electric shocks throughout Tami's body.

Then Randle worked his way farther down kissing her belly button as he used his hands to unsnap and unzip her shorts. She lifted her hips as he slid her shorts and panties together down and off of her legs exposing her blonde bush. Tami willingly spread her legs as Randle put his head between them and began to lick her wet pussy from top to bottom.

Tami was stroking the length of Randle's massive cock as he drove his thick tongue inside her wet hole. She was moaning loudly as the huge black man quickly drove her to an orgasm with his broad tongue.

Randle repositioned Tami with her back on the couch cushions. He was on his knees between her spread legs with her feet hooked over his shoulders. I knew Randle picked this position because it gave the security camera an unobstructed view as Randle positioned his huge cock head at the entrance to my wife's precious cunt.

He gripped his cock in one hand and worked the dark head against her moist opening. After stroking it through her groove several times he lifted it up and I could see it was covered with her slick moisture. Tami tried to grasp it with her hand and started to beg Randle to "Put it inside me. Please put it in me now."

He realigned it with her hole and then pushed it inside. It looked like only a few inches entered Tami. But she gasped at the huge intrusion to her body. She started to beg him, "Oh yeah. More, give me more."

Randle began to thrust against her tight cunt. He stroked in and out, gaining more depth on each push. Tami was going crazy with the pleasure. She came when he had over half of his cock stroking into her and again when she moaned, "Oh God, I can feel you pushing against my womb. Bob has never even touched me there. Oh God it feels so good!"

The contrast of Randle's dark cock against Tami's pale white skin was incredible to watch. I suddenly realized I was not jealous, just totally aroused by the images I was watching. I wondered how this could be? My wife was fucking another man and I was hard as a rock hoping he would just keep fucking her and dump his creamy load inside her body. What was happening to me?

Tami was begging Randle, "Harder, harder, HARDER!" and Randle was driving into her faster and faster. Then he pushed in as hard as he could holding his entire cock inside her as deeply as he could reach and she screamed, "God! Oh God! Your inside my womb! Oh God!" as she came while he poured his seed directly inside her opened cervix.

They stayed that way locked together as they slowly recovered. Then Randle slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out and pushed it slowly back in. He started a rhythm of long slow strokes and it was clear he was not done with Tami.

She moaned, "Oh I can't believe your still hard."

Randle just kept driving his cock slowly in and out of her body. He bent down and kissed her, putting his tongue deeply inside her mouth. Their tongues battled as he continued to fuck my wife with his huge cock. Randle's back had a sheen of sweat making his skin glisten.

After several minutes of the slow pace Randle picked Tami up with his strong arms and turned around sitting down on the couch with Tami impaled on his long cock. With her knees on the cushions she began riding up and down, up and down with her head thrown back and her eyes shut.

Randle leaned forward and started sucking her nipples as Tami continued to ride his cock.

Suddenly she drove herself down hard on Randle and came with a long series of grunts. She rocked her hips back and forth with Randle's cock buried deeply inside her. Then she collapsed against him with her arms around his neck for support.

Randle lifted her up and pulled her off of his embedded cock. He set her down on the floor and then lifted one end of the couch pulling it out away from the wall. He picked her up again and draped her on her stomach over the back of the couch. He then positioned himself behind her and slowly in one steady push drove his long cock all the way back inside her.

Randle fucked her slowly for awhile just sawing in and out as Tami laid there passively absorbing the big man's thrusts. He would stop and even pull out to get a drink. Tami did not move, just laying with her cunt exposed waiting for her big black lover. Randle would come back and continue fucking my wife for several more minutes. Finally he started to pick up the pace and really started slamming in and out of her. He began to spank her ass as he drove into her harder and harder.

Tami suddenly came to life as she began building to a new height of pleasure and pain. Over and over, he speared his long cock into her womb, driving the breath from her body. All Tami could do was grunt and moan as this man fucked her endlessly. Finally Randle drove in deeply and roared as he pumped his sperm into her womb again.

When he was done, he lifted Tami and carried her back onto the couch sitting her down next to him as they cuddled and lightly kissed each other.

Tami reached down and felt her open hole with her fingers. Then suddenly her eyes popped open with a frightened look on her face. "God! Oh God No! What have I done?!"

Randle still had his arm around her shoulders as she tried to push him away. "What's wrong?"

She held her hand toward him showing him the cum that had dripped from her body, "This! This is what's wrong! You came in me! I forgot and you came in me!"

"What do you mean you forgot? You forgot birth control?", Randle said with a shock.

Tami just let it all spill out, "I can't believe it. I can't believe I did this. I can't believe we did this. I went off the pill last month. I was going to surprise Bob. We were going to start a family. Things were really starting to go well. Oh God! What have I done?! I decided I was just going to stay home and be a mom. I forgot, when we started to ... to make love. I should have remembered. I've been on the pill for so long, I forgot ... and now I could be pregnant!"

"Tami, it rarely happens on the first try. Don't worry. You'll see, you'll be okay."

"No! No I won't, I won't be okay because this is the worst time for me. I was going to surprise Bob tonight with the news. We were going to make love and make a baby. Oh God! Now I've ruined everything."

I sat stunned in my chair, in my office, with my dick in my hand and my cum all over my pants as I found out my wife not only fucked my black gardener, but he probably made her pregnant. I sat there contemplating my life, not knowing what to do or what would come next. I scanned back on the video and listened again as my wife explained how she might be pregnant now and then I masturbated one more time before I cleaned up and went to bed.

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers