The Biggest Cuck Ch. 05

Story Info
Depression.
5.1k words
3.02
29.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

Warning – the following story has received many negative comments. It’s a cuckold story that has interracial content. If you like the regular formulaic content of the typical stories here you will be disappointed with this story. I am a new novice writer that has chosen to write an unusual story. The main character is intentionally unlikable. This is pure fiction and represents no fantasy of mine. You have been warned.

Chapter 5 -- My Depression

The next morning I was awakened when I felt this wonderful warm wet feeling on my cock. I looked down to see a sight I never expected. Tami was completely naked and sunlight was providing enough light through our curtains that I could see her body. She had her mouth wrapped around my cock and was doing her best to get me aroused. She had never sucked my cock before. She had always said it was a disgusting idea that only whores did when I had asked her do it early in our marriage.

When I stirred she knew I was awake she pulled her mouth off of my erect cock and smiled at me.

"Surprise."

I looked down at her smiling but bewildered, not immediately remembering the events I had witnessed on video the night before. "What's gotten into you?"

"Nothing yet. But I was hoping you wouldn't mind changing that." Then she just came out with her intent plainly, "Bob, I stopped taking the pill last month. It's time for you and I to start our family. I want to be a mom and I want you to be a dad."

My mind started working again as things started to click into place, "You want to make a family right now?"

"Yes Bob, I can't wait. I need to be a mom and we have to start right now."

I decided to resist the idea to see if she would crack and tell me the truth, "I thought you wanted to start a career before we had a family. That was the plan. What's changed?"

"You know I haven't been able to find a job and we've always said we wanted to have a baby. I've decided I want to make a baby now. So come on you big lovable fool. Let's make a baby."

"But Tami, I'm going to be late to work. Can't this wait until tonight?"

"No Bob, it has to be right now. I'm in the mood and you still have time before you need to get ready for work. Please Bob, I need you now."

Even though I had just seen her be unfaithful to me yesterday, I really felt sorry for her. I was feeling pangs of love for her. I also knew I could have prevented what happened yesterday and so I felt guilty. I was torn about what to do.

Then I thought well maybe I could still get her pregnant. Maybe Randle's sperm was weak or just did not get to her egg. Maybe I could save our marriage.

"Alright honey, let's make a baby."

I needed no further preparation, my cock was hard and ready to go. Tami lay back with her legs spread and I pushed easily inside her. It really was not very erotic. In fact, she was warn and wet. But her cunt hole was much looser than I ever remember it being. I pumped in a out of her with all my might, trying to jam myself as deeply into her as possible. I was having trouble feeling her and she did not seem to be enjoying it much either. But the images from the video flooded my mind and suddenly I squirted my measly offering into her body. I could not muster much after cumming twice the night before on my hand.

We cuddled together for a few minutes before I had to get in the shower for work. She put a pillow under her hips to help my semen stay inside of her. She actually thanked me for making her a mom before I went into the bathroom and again as I left for work.

Randle called me at work that day. "Hi Bob."

"Hi Randle. I was expecting your call."

"So I guess you saw what happened."

"Yes I did."

"You saw the part at the end?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry man. I didn't know. If I had known I never would have done it."

"I understand. I don't blame you. It's not your fault it's mine. I wanted this to happen. I realize that now. Because of it, my wife is probably going to have your baby and there's nothing I can do about it."

"Can't you get her a morning after pill or have her get an abortion?"

"She would never do that. I couldn't even ask her."

"So you're stuck waiting to see if she gets pregnant?"

"Look the light went on for me last night and again this morning. I know that Tami loves me. That's the thing I was missing with Traci. She never really loved me. Tami wants to be with me even if there are better men out there. She made love to me this morning hoping somehow that I might get her pregnant. She told me she wants my baby. She didn't tell me what happened between you and her. I know she was too ashamed of herself. But I have never felt someone love me like she does."

"So what's going to happen now?"

"I want to pay you off just like I promised. I know I owe you $1,000. If I give you the $1,000 will you stop seeing Tami?"

"Look I didn't realize yesterday that she was not on the pill. I'm going to help you out. You can keep the $1,000. You have to promise me that you won't leave Tami. Even if she has my baby, you have to stay with her and take care of her and the baby. She really is a special woman."

"That's a promise. Call me back if there are any problems."

After that things seemed to get better for Tami and I. Tami and I made love every night for two weeks straight. Then she missed her period. When we confirmed she was pregnant we both appeared happy on the outside. But I was anxious to find out what would happen if the baby turned out to be Randle's.

It was a long nine months until the March day our baby girl was born. I say our baby girl, but it was really Randle's and Tami's baby girl. Tami named her Tanya. Her skin was not particularly dark. But it was dark enough and her hair was definitely black and kinky. It was the second time that my wife's first child was fathered by another man. But it was a completely different circumstance to me.

When Tami saw the baby, she looked so guilty and she began to cry. The nurses thought they were tears of joy and they gave her the baby to hold. She held it with love, but she could not look at me. She kept crying.

Finally they took the baby and cleaned her up. They swaddled her in blankets and brought her back to me. Tami looked at me as I held the baby gently and I honestly felt so much in love with this child, that was not mine, because it was my wife's. I was scared as a new dad. I didn't know what to do. But I knew I wanted this baby as my daughter.

But Tami looked at me holding the baby and she confessed right there in the delivery room. Right in front of the doctor and several nurses she said, "Bob, that's not your baby."

I said, "Sure it is."

"No Bob, I was unfaithful. That's not your baby and I can't lie to you anymore. You're too good of a man for me to do that to you. I was hoping the baby was yours. I was only unfaithful once. But now I know and I know how much it must hurt you and I'm so sorry. I can't lie to you anymore and I can't be your wife anymore. I don't deserve you and I can't burden you with an unfaithful wife and a child that's not yours. When we leave the hospital I'm moving to my parents house with the baby. I already told them this could happen. So they have setup a nursery there for me. "

I just stood there holding the baby and staring at her not wanting to hear the words she was saying to me. "Tami, I love you and I forgive you. Please don't leave me."

"I have to Bob. I feel too much guilt and I can never really be your wife again. I'm so sorry."

I spent weeks trying to convince her not to leave me. I even called Randle and had him try to convince her to stay. He turned out to be quite the proud papa and even paid Tami for child support and she gave him visitation rights. She told me to stay away completely. She said the sight of me reminded her of how badly she had screwed up my life and she just couldn't take the guilt of seeing me.

When I realized I would never get Tami back my heart went cold. I just couldn't feel anything. I no longer cared about anything. I started treating my employees poorly and spent a lot of time drunk.

I finally hit bottom when I was too hung over several mornings in a row to go to work. My assistant called me at home and gave me hell saying the company was going to fail and all of my employees would lose their jobs if I didn't get back to work and start selling some products. I realized he was right and I slowly pulled myself together.

It was several months later I went to a trade show in Japan. I didn't speak much Japanese, but our products were popular there. So I contracted with a company there to provide me with a translator. They sent me a twenty year old student that was studying English at a local college. She was a classical oriental beauty. Her smile was the first thing to brighten my day in months.

I asked her what she wanted to be and she said, "I just want a good job and I want to travel. I want to see America."

Her name was Mariko and every time she spoke I just felt a warmth I can't explain. She was slender and only about 5' 2" and 105 lbs. She was always smiling and trying to look at the bright side of every conversation.

As I dealt with the Japanese business men that were interested in my product she gave me tips as to how to show these men the proper respect to get them to buy my products. She seemed wise beyond her years when it came to business. But at the same time she acted really innocent when it came to people.

I was in Japan for two weeks, but had only contracted Mariko's services for the first week. I quickly made sure she stayed on for the full two weeks. She invited me to have dinner with her family. It turned out her father was a business man with many children ranging in age from 6 to 23. Mariko was the second child. Her older brother was a medical intern and close to being a doctor in Tokyo.

Mariko's younger sister Mayumi was 18 and enrolled in the same English program that Mariko was in. The program trained students in business and foreign languages so that they could get jobs facilitating international trade between Japan and other countries.

After dinner I told Mariko's father that Japan was becoming a big market for my company. I needed someone in the United States who could act as a liaison for my Japanese customers. I said I wanted to offer the position to Mariko. He proudly shook my hand and said he would be honored to have Mariko come to the United States and work for me.

Of course Mariko heard the entire conversation as she had translated. So I said, "Are you ready to move to America and work for me?"

She smiled so proudly and with a few tears of happiness as she said, "Yes!"

It took several weeks to arrange Mariko's work visa. I found out I could only employee her for up to two years and she had to pass an investigation by the government to make sure she was not a terrorist.

Finally, she was granted her work visa and I paid her air fare and brought her to Cleveland. Mariko had no car and not much money so I offered to let her stay at my house. She said she would look for a place to stay as soon as she could afford it and I told her to take her time.

I really think she may have started falling in love with me when we first met. The only problem about having her in the house was that I had to constantly resist the urge to throw her down and fuck her. She was so damn cute.

One evening I was out in my new hot tub. I had told her she was welcome to use the hot tub whenever she wanted. She came out in a plain tiny bra and panties and climbed in. "I, I hope you no mind I bathe in hot tub."

What was I going to say? "Please, I told you it was okay anytime you wanted to use the tub. We use the hot tub or take a hot tub. We usually only bathe in a bath tub. I am glad you came out to keep me company." I did not want to embarrass her. But she apparently had no swim suit to wear. The water made her underwear almost transparent. The bra was made of thin cotton as were the panties. Clearly she had brought them with her from Japan because they were definitely shaped for her thin oriental frame. Her breasts were small, but her brown nipples clearly showed through the thin bra. Her dark pubic hair was also clearly visible through her wet panties. I tried not to stare. But I could not help looking.

"May I give you massage?" Mariko asked nervously.

I turned my back to her and said, "Sure, that would be lovely."

She began to rub my back with her thin fingers. Up and down they went sending shivers through my body. "I see you have no wife."

"No, my wives left me."

"Wives? You had more than one wife? Men in Japan only have one wife."

"No Mariko, I only had one wife at a time. The first one left, and then I had another one. And then she left."

"Why did they leave. Are you a bad husband?"

"No, not really. Well, maybe. It was just that things did not work out. My first wife was not a good wife. She wanted to be with other men behind my back."

"What if you turn around?"

"No Mariko, that means she was with them secretly without me knowing."

"Oh, that a bad wife."

"Well I guess so. Some men don't mind a wife like that."

"They don't? In Japan, all men would not like a bad wife. What about your second wife?"

"Well she kind of broke my heart. But it was my fault. It just didn't work out."

"Oh, so you looking for another wife?"

"I'm not against the idea. But I'm really not looking."

"Oh." Mariko had stopped massaging and I moved back to a seat.

I recognized a look of concern on her face and I said, "If the right woman came along, I would be interested."

Her face brightened slightly and she smiled at me. "That's good because you young man. You need good wife. She take care of you."

I moved toward Mariko and said, "Mariko, I think you could take care of me."

Mariko watched me come close to her and then I put an arm around her and kissed her on the lips. She accepted my kiss and kissed me back lightly. "You like me?" she asked.

"Yes Mariko, I like you very much. You are very beautiful."

We kissed some more and then I placed my hand on her small breast over her bra. She immediately pushed me away and said, "That not right. You don't touch me like that. We are not married!"

I said, "Mariko, I'm so sorry. You are so beautiful and I'd like to be with you." I leaned in and kissed her again.

She accepted my kiss and we made out in the hot tub until the water grew cold. "Then I said, I suppose we should go inside." I got up and stepped out of the tub and then held Mariko's hand to help her out. When she got out she stood silhouetted in the light from the house and it was as if she were standing naked before me. She was very lovely.

We went inside and she went to the guest bathroom where she showered and changed for bed. I went upstairs and showered and then came back down and knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?"

"Yes."

She was snuggled under the covers. I went over and leaned over her face and kissed her lips. "Good night Mariko."

"Good night Bob."

From there we just fell in love. We made out often when we were at home. But we kept it professional at the office. I knew Mariko was in love with me. But she would not have sex with me unless we married. I was pretty gun shy about the idea.

Mariko's work visa was getting close to expiration. Mariko kept in contact with her family and I found out that her sister Mayumi had graduated from the college business translator program. She had told Mariko that she would love to come to America and visit. I said it would be okay. But then I had a thought. I told Mariko that if I asked her to marry me she would have to quit her job at my company. She said that it would be okay and she would give her job up to marry me. Then I told her I thought maybe we could hire Mayumi to take her place at the company.

After talking it over with her family, she asked if Mayumi could stay with us and I said yes. Everything was set in motion and Mariko and I went to Japan to have a traditional ceremony with her family. We came back to the States and made it official at the courthouse too.

When I saw Mayumi in Japan I realized she had grown into a lovely young woman, almost identical to her sister, with slightly more voluptuous curves. She had also gained a sense of American humor and cracked me up. Half the time I was laughing because she would mess a joke up. She was very cute.

I'll never forget my first time making love with Mariko following our wedding in Japan. She was so shy and scared. She was still a virgin. I patiently prepared her for her first time. I massaged her body from head to toe. I kissed and licked her nipples and then down to her virgin pussy for several minutes trying to control my desire for her body.

I got her little pussy hole wet with my tongue and worked a finger inside of her body and gently tried to stretch her hymen. Then I added a second finger and slowly pushed it into her body. Her pussy lips held my fingers tightly but were slick enough that I could slide them in and out slowly without causing her pain.

I was watching her face intently and I asked if it hurt. She said, "A little. But it okay." I licked over her clit lightly as her soft black pubic hair tickled my nose. She began to rock her hips and make soft cooing noises as I patiently waited for her arousal to build.

When she was panting and pushing her hips at my tongue I moved over her body and placed the head of my cock at her wet hole. I gently pushed the head of my cock inside her lips. Her pussy squeezed my cock head tightly. Maybe it was just the cool air in the room, but her body felt hotter on the end of my cock than any I had ever felt. I worked inside of her a little more and I felt her virginity.

I said, "I'm sorry Mariko, I know this might hurt. But I promise it will feel better soon. I love you so much."

She opened her eyes and looked into mine as I flicked my hips forward popping her hymen and opening her body to mine.

She squeezed her eyes shut for a moment from the pain as I just held myself above her. Then she opened them again and looked directly into my eyes as I slowly made love to my new wife. This is one of those moments I will never forget as she started to enjoy the feelings of our love making while staring deeply into each other's eyes.

Her body moistened my way as I sawed into her until I could go no deeper. She began to rock her hips up to meet my thrusts. Her body was squeezing mine as I reached my full depth. I'd like to say I lasted for hours. But it was only a few minutes before I spent myself inside of her body. But as I released my sperm into her she rolled her head and made these intense little high pitched noises as she experienced her own orgasmic moment.

I lay buried inside her kissing her over and over and telling her how much I loved her.

Mariko willingly learned all I could teach her about sex. I, in return begged her to show me what she wanted. She was reluctant as she was taught from an early age that it was a woman's job to serve her husband. I tried to encourage her to tell me her needs. I told her that nothing made me happier than when I could make her happy.

I was surprised one day before Mayumi arrived when Mariko looked seriously at me and said, "Mayumi is different than me."

This conversation was just out of the blue so I really did not know what Mariko was trying to get at. But I could see this was important to her.

"Some girls in Japan like boys too much. They go downtown and meet the boys and men who are partying. They let them do what they want. They like sex all of the time."

I smiled at Mariko nervously still quite confused at what she was trying to say to me. "Well I'm glad you were not like that."

"I like sex very much. But I not like that. Mayumi was like that. She go downtown after school when she was young and she always like that. I know Mayumi is a good worker and she will be good to her job. But she like sex too much."

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers
12