The Bike

Story Info
Prudish ex behaves badly.
2.5k words
4.29
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen Jane in about 4 months. We had split up about 6 months ago and she had bought me out of the flat we owned. Although it was a difficult break up we had both now moved on and had new partners. When I moved out I had left my bike in her garage because I had nowhere to store it at the time. I had completely forgotten about it to be honest. So I was a little surprised when she had rung me during the week and told me that she had a new car and wanted to use the garage and asked if I would mind coming and picking my bike up. We agreed that I would come over that weekend on the Sunday and collect it.

Sunday came and I drove over to the house. I parked the car and walked up to the front door and rung the bell. After a few seconds Jane answered the door wearing a knee length summer dress and invited me in. As I followed her up the stairs I realised she had lost weight and was looking pretty fantastic. I couldn't help but watch her cute ass as we went up to the flat. She asked me if I was in a hurry and offered me a glass of wine. I accepted and we sat in opposite each other in the lounge, me in the armchair and her on the sofa. As we talked and caught up on each other's lives I couldn't help feeling a touch of regret, especially when she told me about her new man Sean. She was happy and radiant. She had highlighted her long flowing blonde hair and it seemed to accentuate her blue eyes. I found myself looking at her pretty mouth as we talked and laughed about old times. The glasses of wine were on the table between us and every time she leaned forward to pick hers up I would get a fabulous view of her pert 32b cleavage. I could feel the blood starting to pump into my member and as the glasses became empty I couldn't help felling that I did not want to leave. However to my surprise Jane just asked if I wanted another glass of wine. My eyes followed her as she got up and went to the kitchen watching her braless breasts bounce under her summer dress. She returned with two full glasses and sat down. She sat with one knee up flat on the sofa with her leg tucked under the other. As we continued talking I couldn't help notice her dress riding up her legs giving me a glimpse of her sensible white cotton panties and her luscious creamy thigh. I tried to maintain eye contact and not to look which, given my swelling cock and the lusty thoughts racing through my mind, was dam hard. The conversation continued for a few minutes and then Jane suddenly shifted position and looked very uncomfortable. I was sure she had caught me looking up her dress. I asked her what was wrong but she just said nothing. I knew this wasn't true so I asked her again.

"I was going to ask your opinion on something really personal but I don't think I can" she replied.

"Come on Jane how long have we known each other? Is there anything about you I don't know?."

"I suppose...." She mumbled.

"Come on Jane, just ask" I replied.

"It was just something that Sean said the other day".

"Go on" I encouraged reassuringly.

"But it's embarrassing" she almost shouted. Jane was always very straight laced.

"Don't be silly just ask".

"Well I was having sex with him. I was on up all fours and he was taking me from behind and he just made a comment afterwards that he didn't like the fact I had a hairy bumhole and told me I should sort it out. I just wondered if it ever bothered you when we made out?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah"

"Well it's not your most attractive feature. But it is easily solved. Just get some hair removal cream and hey presto."

"Its not that easy you know. It is not exactly the easiest place to reach".

"Then go to a beauty salon then" I replied.

"What and pay their prices you must be joking!" she snapped back.

"Well I tell you what I'll do it for free" I said jokingly.

"Would you mind? I mean it's not like you haven't seen it all before".

I had only been joking and never thought she'd actually take me up on the offer. Here was my prissy ex-girlfriend wanting me to perform hair removal on her asshole. I was completely stunned. We refilled our wine and Jane suggested we moved to the bedroom. I entered her spotless bedroom and sat on the side of the bed while she went to the bathroom to get some hair removal cream and some tissues. As I sat there I could feel my cock going hard at the thought of seeing her pussy and ass again. Jane came back in and stood in front of me. She gave me the cream and the tissues and awkwardly said we should get started. She then reached up under her dress and pulled her white cotton panties off. I told her to turn around, pull her dress up and bend over. I could feel my cock throbbing as Jane turned round and revealed her round curvy ass to me. I slowly eased her cheeks apart to reveal her delightful rosebud. As I picked up the hair removal cream I new this wasn't going to work.

"This isn't going to work Jane"

"What do you mean?" she asked looking back.

"It's too difficult in this position. Get on all fours on the bed."

Jane complied. Keeping her legs together she knelt on the bed in front of me. I told her to put her head and tits flat on the bed and push her ass in the air. It was sight to behold. My straight laced blonde ex in front of me, her luscious curvy ass completely spread with the tight muscular ring and her sweet smelling pussy only inches from my face. Heaven. I almost didn't want to start the job in hand. As I started putting the cream around her tight hole I could hear Jane softly murmuring and could soon smell the unmistakeable scent of her pussy becoming aroused. I continued my efforts as slowly as I could but a few minutes later the job was done. I wiped the remaining cream away carefully and proclaimed I'd finished. Jane got up, collected the tissues and moved towards the bathroom holding her dress up above her waist. I watched longingly as her ass wiggled its way to the bathroom. I heard the shower run and few minutes later Jane reappeared with her dress back to normal. I got up to move back into the lounge, struggling to hide my huge hard cock. Jane stopped me in the bedroom doorway.

"Could you just check that all the hairs are gone now the cream is off?" She asked smiling.

"Sure" I replied eager to get a second helping of eye candy.

Jane got back on the bed, pulled her dress up and slowly resumed the position. My cock throbbed as I watched her push her ass in the air completely spreading her peachy cheeks. There was not a hair in sight around the perfect puckered ring.

"Perfect. Looks good enough to eat" I proclaimed smiling.

Jane looked backed over her shoulder at me with a raised eyebrow.

"So why don't you then". She cooed

My jaw hit the floor.

"And if you do a good job I'll let you treat me like a slut for the rest of the afternoon." She continued.

I was speechless. This was not the straight-laced and prudish Jane I knew. When we were together sex had been rather routine. She had never wanted to experiment and wouldn't even let me cum in her mouth when she sucked my cock. Yet now she was asking me to lick her asshole and giving me free reign for the rest of the afternoon.

"I take it from the huge bulge in your pants that's a yes then" she said playfully with an evil grin.

I smiled and moved in behind her again, lowering my face into her ass. I gently kissed both her ass cheeks and pushed my face against them before sliding my tongue down her ass crack to her waiting pucker. As I slowly traced my tongue across her hole she began moaning. I continued with a series of gentle licks and a slow circular motion.

"Good boy. I always knew you were a dirty bastard. I should have made you do this when we were together. Maybe you would have treated me better then" she said over her shoulder in between groans.

"mmm you do like licking my ass don't you honey? she continued.

" ah-ha" I answered in between licks

"What would your new girlfriend say if she could see you now worshipping and licking my ass? I bet she doesn't let you do this to her?"

"That's it get your tongue right up there you dirty asslicker" she continued as she reached back with one hand and pushed my head into her ass.

I continued my anal assault on her with my tongue for about twenty minutes and all the while Jane continued to give dirty comments and encouragement. Jane then told me that because I had done such a good job worshipping her ass she was mine for the rest of the afternoon. I took her dress off and tied her hands to the top of the bed with a scarf. As I got undressed I told her she had been a bad girl and that she needed to make up for it.

I climbed on top of her but not letting her spread her legs. I pressed my hard cock and heavy balls against her thighs as I kissed her. I then slowly moved up rubbing my hard member over her breasts and erect nipples finally kneeling beside her head. She looked up at me and opened her mouth, beckoning me to feed my cock in. I slowly slipped my cock into her hot mouth. Jane began sucking slowly taking as much in as she could. My cum filled balls were soon tingling from her attention and all the earlier teasing of licking her ass. I took my cock out and rubbed it over her face making her lick and suck my balls before replacing it.

"You really do like sucking my cock don't you?" I asked.

"mmmmm" Jane answered looking my directly in the eye.

"You really have been a bad girl today. Acting like a hussy with your ass in the air and offering to be my slut for the afternoon. Do you know what happens to bad girls?" I asked teasingly.

"No. What happens to them?" she asked innocently in between sucking.

"They have to beg their lover to cum in their mouth" I stated removing my cock so she could answer.

"Please. Please give me your cum" she said looking up before replacing her lips round my member..

"You'll have to do better than that. Tell me you've been a bad girl and you want me to empty my balls in your mouth"

"I've been such a bad girl. I want to suck your cock until you empty your balls in my mouth" she responded.

With that she began sucking harder and faster all the while moaning as my cock disappeared in and out of her mouth. I could feel her moans in my balls and it wasn't long before I felt the familiar tightening and I began to cum. Jane sensed it but just continued sucking as my cum gushed into her mouth. I even thought she smiled. All the teasing meant there was a big load and even though she tried to swallow, cum dribbled down her cheek onto the pillow.

I soon as I had regained my composure I moved down between her legs. I extended my tongue a licked her clit. Again Jane moaned. I slid my tongue between her sensual lips and tasted the sweet nectar of her pussy. Jane was so wet her pussy was almost dripping. I pushed my tongue in as far as it could go, savouring the honey. I then slid my tongue out and over her asshole before settling in to a steady rhythm of licks and sucks on her clitoris, sliding two fingers inside her pussy at the same time. Not only was Jane close to orgasm but I could also feel the life coming back into my cock. It was long before Jane reached a screamer. She bucked and pushed herself against my face for what seemed an eternity, covering me with her juices. I continued to lick and play with her building her towards another orgasm. Just as she was getting close I stopped.

"mmm don't stop" She begged.

I climbed on top of her spreading her legs. I began to run the tip of my cock on her soaking lips pushing a little of the head in, teasing her.

"Please just fuck me, please put it in" she begged

"Show me how bad girls get treated. I want to be fucked hard and rough like a slut should be" she continued.

I quickly shoved my cock in to the hilt and began pumping her hard, my balls slapping off her ass cheeks. Jane immediately went into orgasm bucking wildly underneath me, crying out with pleasure. I continued to fuck her hard, reaching round and placing my hands under her ass and pulling her in. Jane came twice more before I pulled out.

"Turn over and get up on all fours you slut" I instructed.

Jane awkwardly turned over with her hands still being tied. She got on all fours and pushed her ass in the air as before. I moved in behind her and slipped my cock straight up her dripping pussy whilst admiring her hairless ass spread front of me. Grabbing her hips I began fucking her hard again, occasionally administering a slap on her ass. All the while Jane was moaning and pushing her ass towards me wanting more.

"ahhhh that's it fuck me hard, I've been such a bad girl" she cooed

"I want you to cream my pussy, I want to feel your hot cum shooting up inside me" she continued.

As I heard this last statement I felt my balls tighten once again. I cried out and began pumping harder. Jane felt my balls erupting inside her and began to cum too, bucking wildly and then collapsing flat on the bed. I slowly removed my member from her pussy and reached up and untied her. As we lay there in a post orgasmic daze I told her she had really shocked me with her behaviour that day. She simply replied that she had found out that bad girls have a lot more fun. I forgot to take the bike home that day and had to come back another time to collect it, but that's another story.