The Biker Babe

Story Info
Woman stripped and groped in a crowd.
1.3k words
3.86
63.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited. A guy I had been out with a couple of times had asked me to go this motorcycle rally that would include live music, good food and a motorcycle show. I have never been to one of these events, but I had heard that large gatherings of bikers could get a little crazy.

Finally the day arrived and we rode out to the fairgrounds where the rally would be held. The weather was gorgeous: sunny and warm with the temperature in the upper 70s. When we pulled through the gates of the grounds, I could see there was already a good crowd gathered. I would guess there were at least 1,000 people there and more coming in behind us.

My date, Jeff, pulled up in the parking area and indicated we should head over near the make shift stage as he thought the music would be starting soon. We walked over to the already crowded area and found a small empty space to hang out and wait.

I was looking around noticing the crowd was mostly 30 -- 50 year old bikers, both men and women, some in excellent shape and others that were somewhat over weight. Most of the guys had on leather vests and pants while a few of the ladies wore leather bras and pants, but most of the crowd was dressed fairly conservatively.

After about an hour of waiting for something to happen, a trashy looking guy near us in the crowd shouted, "let's get something going on around here... like maybe some babes showing their tits." A cheer rose up from the crowd, but no one made any move to show any skin. At this point, Jeff leaned down and whispered my ear, "I remember when I was a teenager I saw a picture in Sports Illustrated of a woman being carried and stripped by the crowd at Evel Knievel's Snake River Canyon Jump. That picture always gave me a boner," he said with a smile. "It was on page 29 of the Sept 16, 1974 issue," he said proudly. I looked at him and said. "And, are you implying that I should indulge your teen age fetish? No way in hell buster."

While Jeff and I were discussing this, a few brazen babes were popping their boobs out for the crowd to leer and cheer at, but I was shocked that Jeff had brought something like this up since we had only been out a few times. We had only had sex after the last date and that was kind of rushed, because I had to get home and get ready for work.

As the boob flashing continued, I saw Jeff looking at me with an eyebrow cocked higher than the other as if saying, well, how about it? I shook my head at him again. He leaned down and said, "come on. What's the worst that is gonna happen? You get naked in front of a bunch of strangers and probably groped a few times, so what? It has been my fantasy for years to be a part of something like that." As he continued to sell me on the idea I noticed that I was feeling a little turned on. Not that I am an exhibitionist mind you, but I do have a decent body that I am not ashamed of. As I continued to tell him no, my mind started thinking more about the possibility.

After another 5 minutes of holding out, I leaned up to Jeff's ear and whispered, "Ok. I will agree to this, but you will have to keep track of all of my clothes and when this is over, we are immediately leaving. No questions asked. I also expect you to protect me from the over- zealous jerks too, " I told him.

Jeff looked shocked at first and then grinned at me like a Cheshire cat. He said to wait until the moment was right and that he would make an announcement that his girlfriend wanted to try naked crowd surfing, to get things started.

It took what seemed forever before there was a break in the boob flashing so that Jeff could shout, "Hey folks, my girl here has never crowd surfed before and to make it more interesting, she wants to do it naked." With that, he reached over and quickly lifted my T-shirt up and over my head. I suddenly felt hands all over my body lifting me off of the ground so I was soon looking up at the blue sky. I felt my bra unhooked and saw Jeff gliding the straps down and off of my arms.

Before I had too much chance to think about being topless in this mob, I felt hands tugging at my jean's zipper and button and before I knew it my jeans were down around my ankles with Jeff scrambling to get them as they were coming down over my feet. All the while, I could feel hands touching my breast and reaching between my legs.

It was only a matter of seconds before my red panties were being pulled down and my legs pulled and cocked at an angle that I knew I was giving someone a perfect view of my semi-shaved snatch. Then the panties were all the way off and gone with the wind before Jeff had a chance to see where they went.

At this point, I was stark ass naked and being held above the crowd by who knows how many people. I could see and feel hands groping my breast and nipples while I was trying to keep my legs together rather unsuccessfully. As the result, hands were grabbing my bare butt and many fingers were trying to stroke my exposed pussy. The cheering and hollering was so loud my ears were ringing.

I was being passed across the width of the crowd that was at least 60 feet wide and had the horrible thought that I could not find Jeff. I looked around for him in a panic, but could not see him anywhere. Finally, I seemed to change direction and was headed back to the general area of the crowd where all this had started. That is when I caught a glimpse of Jeff trying to get through the crowd to where I was. I noticed there was a half-naked young lady being lifted up about 30 feet from me. Just then, Jeff caught up with me and was gently pulling me down. I looked over at my co-surfer just as her panties were removed, which caused another loud cheer to go up and allowed the crowd to let me down in anticipation of the new girl coming over to them.

As my feet hit the ground, Jeff was there with his arm around me and we pushed through the crowd with my breasts and ass still being groped all along the way. When we finally got out of the crowd, we stopped so I could slip the T-shirt and jeans back on. Looking back at the crowd, there were now 2 naked girls surfing the crowd to the delight of them all.

We hurried back to Jeff's bike, hopped on and got the heck out of there. When we got back to Jeff's place, we both stripped and jumped into the hot tub on his back deck. It was then he asked me, "Well, what was that like?" I told him it was pretty hot, but scary too, especially when I could not find him in the crowd. I also reminded him he owed me a pair of red panties." He said it made him super horny seeing me naked in that crowd with total strangers touching my boobs and pussy. As he was talking about it, I could see his cock standing at attention and I was still very hot from my public exposure, so we fucked for several hours that beautiful afternoon.