The Biker Initiation I Didn't Want...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

I had to hug her fiercely to make sure she understood how much I loved her. She was still naked and once again I could see the trail of cum which was still trickling out of her holes. I caressed her breasts carefully but they were very sore and had bite marks all over them. He nipples were very dark red where they had been bitten and some blood had run from them. She told me some of the bastards had actually plucked out the hairs around her nipples with their teeth and this had hurt her a lot. She told me she had her hands tied behind her back until just before I arrived and she couldn't do anything to stop the men doing what they wanted with her body. Elaine kept telling me how stupid she had been to go with Shark anyway and knew I wouldn't forgive her! I told her I knew she would do anything for me and that was why she had gone with Shark. She told me Shark had fucked her more times than anyone else and she knew this because she started to sober up soon after she was strapped to the table and was aware of what he was doing to her body. He had fucked her cunt, her asshole and shot the first load into her mouth. She had wanted to spit the cum out of her mouth but he held her jaw so that she couldn't open her mouth and had to swallow the stuff.

I knew Elaine wanted to rest so I laid her down on the bed and went to make her some coffee and also gave her a sleeping pill which she took readily. She was soon off to sleep and was lying still naked on the bed with her legs apart and I could see her bruised cunt lips. I dimmed the lights and left her there. It was very warm and so no coverings were necessary. She slept right through to next morning. I had slept in a chair in the bedroom because I didn't want to wake her with movements of the bed. I watched her as she was waking. I could see some of the normal color had returned to her cunt lips and there were very few bite marks still visible on her breasts and body - they seemed to be fading quickly - and her nipples were still angry looking but were back to their normal shape. She looked lovely lying there and if I didn't have the memory of what had been done to this wonderful body yesterday I would have just seen her as my lovely wife lying there waiting for me to climb on her body and fuck her!

As it was she began crying as soon as she was conscious enough to realize where she was and I moved to hold her tight and tell her I loved her just as much this morning as I had ever done before! I know she believed me but it was difficult for her to understand why I could still love her. She cried again and told me she wanted to make love to me to prove how much she loved me but she was really too sore to do that. She asked would I mind waiting until she was less sore and then she would really show me how much our love was worth! I kissed her but her lips were very sore from all the sucking and I had to be content with a light series of kisses. She had another shower and dresses herself but told me she would only wear a very light cotton dress all day because her body was too sore to have a bra over her breasts and she couldn't possibly wear panties until her cunt lips recovered. I loved the thought of my darling wife almost naked all day but of course I couldn't do anything about it except to lift up her dress every now and again to look at her body to see if the marks were going. At least I could look at her body even if I couldn't take advantage of it!

I talked with Steve at length during the day - he is a lawyer - and I wanted to sue Shark for rape but he counseled me not to do anything about it at all. He told me because she had signed the consent form and lots of the members had seen it, it didn't therefore constitute rape! He also implored me not to take any action because Shark might just take a counter action because he was missing a very important male body part! I didn't like to ask Steve for any details but accepted his advice and didn't do anything more about Shark.

It took a full week before Elaine was pain-free enough to make love to her properly. She was very hesitant and at first she didn't really enjoy it because she kept remembering all the bad things about her ordeal. Eventually she could see I still loved her just as much as before and during the first episode of lovemaking we both came together. This excited her a great deal and it restored a lot of her confidence! We made love regularly after that!

The Club is now operating under the proper administration of myself, Steve and George and quite a number of the members have been thrown out because they weren't willing to conform to our rules. We now run a very respectable Club but the one exciting thing to happen is that Elaine is now a member and is MY bitch no matter what happens. She told me she loved me enough and having gone through all of the initiation she should now take part in the activities! She is my bitch as I said but no-one but no-one shares my woman! We ride together and have most enjoyable outings. We have decided we have enough bitches in our Club and have now suspended initiations. Elaine is rather pleased about that. The other good piece of news is that we saw a notice in the local newspaper that Shark had died from an infection and details had been given of his funeral. I didn't attend the funeral because I just couldn't forgive him for what he had done to my lovely Elaine. She didn't say much but I think she was pleased he had gone as well! I wonder why? Initiation I didn't want.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12