The Bikers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I would be coming again, as the feelings of Donk's cock rubbing the inside of my pussy, filling me to capacity. I was moving back and forth as far as my bond would let me, driving myself onto his cock. He was gradually getting faster and pulling out further each time stretching me and giving me the feelings a woman can get from a cock. Fingers and tongs are wonderful, but cock is incredible, I needed to pee but didn't care his cock pushing hard on the inside of my bladder. The feelings on a need to pee mixing with the thick cock, mixing with my growing need to come. Sue had stopped rubbing my clit removed her cloths and sat back on the floor watching my face, we made eye contact as she slid two fingers deep in her own pussy thrusting in time with Donk's cock.

Donk was getting faster; I could tell from the noises he was making that he was close to coming, he started to pound my pussy. My mind was in a daze on the verge of coming , just waiting to feel the one thing I had fantasized about for two years,; my pussy getting filled with come. With one almighty grunt Donk shoved his cock deep in my pussy hitting the base of my pussy. I felt his cock explode deep inside of me, his hot cum feeling warm inside my body, filling all the available space and the rest squirting out around his cock.

The feeling of having my pussy filled for the first time, triggered my orgasm, I rammed myself on to Donk's cock moving as far forward as I could go before driving back onto his cock. I was screaming like a banshee as I flew higher and higher in my lost orgasm world. Before I had come down I felt a stab of pain as Donk pulled his cock out of me, I was too far gone to care too much, until I felt another cock sliding in. Nowhere near as big as Donk, but it touched the sides and felt good. I was still on a high, still at 2000feet and twitching from my come, and this new cock was all I needed to keep me there.

The new guy did not have the finesse of Donk, but what he lost in style; he gained in speed and stamina. He fucked me hard for at least 10 minuets at full speed, it felt more like a jack hammer than a cock, his balls slamming into my clit on every thrust. I was out of control my body would not stay still, if it was not for the bondage I would have humped around the floor. I finally felt him groan and his thrusting stopped with one final thrust, filling my pussy with come; I did not feel it this time, but and the cum running down my thighs gave away the amount of cum he produced.

Again I was not allowed a break, and a third biker filled my swollen wet and gooey pussy with his cock. He was some what smaller than the other two and could hardly feel it inside me, but he must have enjoyed it as he came within seconds, and suffered many a joke from the bikers watching. As the third guy filled my pussy with his cum, my body was slowly coming back down to earth, I was feeling drugged, warm and floating on the waves of passion, now fully aware of my surroundings again, but looking for more. Sex is a drug and very addictive, once a woman has experienced the heights of passion and orgasm, she needs more, and after that again more until exhaustion.

My mind was split into two people, one pleaded for someone to fuck me, fill me I wanted more, but the other amazed at what I had become, the little girl still shocked. As the minuets went on the thoughts of the little girl disappeared, never to return, that part of my life was over, I liked sex, I needed sex, to hell with working hard at school, I just wanted to have the feelings I had now over and over every minuet of every hour of every day.

A fourth guy came to fill me, he slid his cock into my pussy, but it was so swollen, he pulled out saying he wanted something tighter. I felt the tip of his cock touch my bum, his cock coated in cum the others had planted in my pussy easily made a start into my back passage. I tightened my arse at the first feeling of pain, this was not like the fingers I had earlier as he was quite large. He had no intention of allowing my tight brown ring to stop access to his pleasure and shoved his hard cock into my arse. The pain shot through my bum, different from the earlier pain of my first fuck, snapping me out of my ecstasy, causing me to cry out.

I did not enjoy the first fuck in my arse in any sexual way, but as he continued to stoke his cock in and out of my arse, the pain subsided to be replaced by warmth that became quite relaxing. Sue was again near me, smiling she asked if I was OK , by now the position I was in may have been good for access to my holes, but my arms were sore, my knees ached from the constant pounding of being fucked.

I found it quite amusing to have a guy gliding in and out of my arse, whist I had a conversation with Sue, causing me to giggle. I asked Sue if I could come out of the HOG and be used on my back in any way they fancied. Sue disappeared from my view leaving me with the growing warmth in my backside. I was starting to like this; I discovered that tightening and loosening my hole in time with his thrusts gave me control of the intense feelings in my arse.

The feelings were a cross between the sensations of a good vaginal fuck mixed with the feelings of going to the loo, a combination you would never think as sexy but as I timed my squeezing with his thrusts it became totally absorbing and without warning gave me an amazing orgasm, different to the others, but equally enjoyable.

My loud moans of passion sparked the guys fuse setting his eruption of cum shooting from his cock deep in my bowls. Like the first load of cum in my pussy I felt his cum filling my passages, and this triggered another orgasm, making us both hump away in unison with shouts of glee from the watching guys.

I was exhausted these orgasms had sapped my strength as I sagged over the hog, I did not feel my bindings being removed and the first I knew of being released was a strong pair of arms lifting me off the HOG. The bikers called for me to be held with my legs open in a sitting position as you would on the toilet, so with two bikers standing each side of me and an arm around their necks, they each took a leg holding it wide. The called for me to push the bikers cum out of my bum and pussy, I was happy to oblige.

The sex induced drugged state had removed any embarrassment or shame of my actions, and the humiliation of the action only turned me on more. I had been holding in an urge to expel the load the last guy had deposited in my bowls, so was quite relieved to be told to let go. So with my eyes close I gave a slight push and felt a gush of liquid ooze from my pussy and now well stretched ring. The guys cheered telling me to shit harder their crude language turning me on, until there was just nothing left to give. I felt someone wipe my pussy and arse, before the guys laid me on a pile of cushions scattered on the floor, a can on beer was put in my hand and I readily guzzled at the liquid.

With four guys down I knew I had to finish the remaining three before my indoctrination was complete, and within a few minuets I was thinking of when they would start. Donk suggested that now I was an accomplished little fuck machine, perhaps I would like to sample the taste of a woman's pussy. Before I had a chance to answer Lee stood above me, lowering herself down to kneel either side of my head. I had been fascinated at vision of Sue pushing her fingers in her pussy, to have a woman's wet and smelly pussy 4 inches above my face was intoxicating.

She lowered herself down onto my face; I manoeuvred my head to get my tong into her lips and onto her clit, tasting the essence of another woman for the first time. I remembered what Lee had done to me, and moved my fingers up into the opening of her pussy. I don't know if I was lucky or a good learner, as it took only a few minuets of my fingers and tong to make her come all over me. I had read about women who squirt when they come, but to actually see her jet of cum spray all over my mouth and breasts, followed by her scream of pleasure as she bounced and ground her clit into my mouth. As Lee climbed off my face, a moan of pleasure drew my attention to Sue, her bum in the air being fucked from behind, her head between another guys legs as she sucked him dry.

I was still on a high; I had recovered enough to want more and looked to see who wanted me. Lee looked over; her orgasm induced daze gave her a stupid grin, she looked at the guys and suggested they see if I can take two at a time. In my ignorance as I can't be called innocent any longer, I assumed she meant like Sue was doing and wondered why I might have problems. Two guys came forward and from the look of their hard erect cocks they had yet to be used. One lay on his back and when I started to suck his cock pulled me forward telling me to enjoy the ride. I quickly understood, and climbed over his large cock, lowering myself down onto him. My pussy had recovered slightly from the battering earlier, but felt no pain as it slid all the way in leaving my clit grinding on his body, it felt so good to have a cock in me again I was getting to the point that I did not like to be empty!

I moved my hands and started to ride the cock, this was a totally new feeling and great to be in control. He pulled me to him kissing me as I felt some movement behind; I had forgotten the other guy who was ready for the next part of my education. I relaxed as much as I could, but with the cock in my pussy it was hard to concentrate, but as the cock slid easily into my arse, the remnants of the cum and my stretched ring making entry easy. The feeling of two cocks virtually touching each other inside me was incredible, and I moved experimentally to see how it felt. Donk and the women were watching me, I looked towards them and smiled enjoying the luxurious feelings coming from my filled holes. The guys started to move, the one on the bottom thrusting his hips up to meet me the guy thrusting into my arse, I moved back and forwards to meet them both, what a glorious feeling. We rode like this for ages, not fast just smooth stokes filling me to the limit. This time it was the guys who came first almost at the same second grunting and groaning thrusting their cocks as deep as they could into my holes in unison.

I loved the feeling no actually coming this time, but loving the glow and heat from the two bodies sandwiching me. The guys took a few seconds to recover before sliding out of my saturated body; I stood up dripping come out of both holes not caring how I looked. Feeling different; almost as if I had come of age I stood looking around at the naked bodies, the other women were busy with mouth and pussy or mouth and bum, some of the guys had crashed out relaxing on the floor watching the picture in front of them.

Donk sat looking at me, he called me over and as I stood next to him he moved my legs apart and slid 1, 2, 3 and then 4 fingers into my pussy. There was no rush, no force but slowly he opened me up managing to get his thumb in as well. I stood legs wide, eyes closed loving the feelings he gave me, it was hurting me, but the pain worked with the pleasure to make me pant breathlessly. Sue had finished with the two bikers and came to stand next to me; I opened my eyes as she kissed me softly. She had cum all over her, on her breasts, in her hair and over her pussy; she looked so sexy standing there. I could stand no longer, Donk felt like he was trying to get his hand into my pussy but even after all it had been through today, his hand was too big.

I collapsed onto my back with Donk's fingers and thumb still buried in me; Sue sat next to me rubbing my breasts moving down to where Donk was working. I was glad when he removed his fingers, but felt empty at the same time, I knew that he could not get his massive hands into me but loved the feeling of being stretched. I moaned at the loss, but needn't as his hand was replaced by a softer smoother hand of a woman. Donk sat back to give Sue more room, her fingers soon sliding into my sloppy pussy.

I raised my head to see Sue adjust her fingers and push them into my pussy. She was a woman on a mission, looking straight into my eyes gauging my reaction she worked her hand past the tight opening of my sex hole. The pain I had felt earlier came back causing me to cry in pain, and she eased the pressure, but still kept her hand there. Nearly all the bikers were watching the spectacle, encouraging Sue to fuck me with her fist.

Sue still looking straight into my eyes pushed again almost screwing her hand past the narrow part and with a squelch it disappeared into me. She smiled as I looked stunned at the sight of my pussy lips closed around her wrist, she told me to lay back and relax, as she started to move her hand in and out of my well used pussy. As I lay back Lee again came and sat on my face enjoying the attentions of my tong as well as getting the best view of Sue fisting my body.

The pain had gone, replaced by a spreading warmth and an urge to pee. I knew this was going to be quick as the glorious feeling spread throughout my crutch. I wanted Sue to fuck me, to drive her hand in and out of my body, and almost with mind reading ability she did just that. For the umpteenth time my body crested, climaxing in an explosion of liquid, pleasure and noise. Lee came on my tong and the two of us sung the song of woman's pleasure in unison.

Lee rolled off as Sue removed her hand; I just lay back and within seconds fell fast asleep. I came to find myself alone covered in a blanket. A few minuets later Sue came in with a cup of coffee, and sat with me. She said she was amazed I had gone through with it; they all thought I would run away screaming. She told me I had been seen trying to look into the old station, and wondered why I kept coming back, the guys all wanted to drag me in kicking and screaming, but when I came in on my own they knew they would have some fun.

I looked at the time realising they had been fucking me for nearly five hours and I was due home. Sue helped me get dressed, finding a cloth to wash my face and handing me a blood stained piece of towel that had been used to wipe my pussy and arse after I was taken from the HOG. She said to keep it as a reminder of the day I became a woman, I had another use for it, I was still leaking and my bum and pussy too sore to ride my bike, so I placed it inside my skirt till I got home.

I left the gang a totally different woman to the girl that arrived in the morning; I was sore, leaking cum from both holes but very happy.