The Bimbo Asylum: Stream of ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toodles Jack." I said. I did a cascading wave with my fluttering little fingers. God I wished and hoped I would never see him again. You fucker. Yeah, that phone was going to get him into some serious trouble. His employers were the sort to shoot a person in the head for not doing their job and you're not supposed to be carrying those cell phones when working around the inmates. Things happen to those who do. Blink.

I remembered once being in the courtyard. I saw Susan. I handed her a soaking wet plush poodle doll I found in the laundry rooms. Ok I traded for sex and soaked it in a bucket of water, but whatever.

"Here Susie!" She hesitated but took it and when her fingers squeezed and the water gushed out. Her eyes widened.

Trot. Trot. Trot. I was in the hallway behind the green door. I had just left Jack. I stopped and scrapped the bottom of my high heel. "Marshmallows?" I thought how I preferred Jell-O.

"Eeeeee!" There's the little guy. Oooo! So cute. I stopped and kissed a guard who was eating lunch and plucked something from his sandwich. "Excuse me," I said. They didn't mind when you kissed them. They also don't check their key chains. Clink clink. My bra was getting heavy. I had so many errands to run.

I kneeled down to my little furry friend. I placed some cheese I snatched from the sandwich onto the floor. The little fur ball ran to it and began to eat.

"Awww," I said. I then whispered to my little friend as he, she, it, whatever ate. "I'm not afraid anymore."

CHAPTER 6: Bitter Susan (Committed Inmate Number 45)

I looked at the idiotically happy Madison sitting next to me. No one wanted to be near her. She was what we called a Babbling Bimbo, but far more than any other. But was she really as stupid as she wanted people to believe? Holy crap! Was that a cell phone in her hands? The idiot blonde yelled something and stood dropping the phone. She really was too stupid. She had a cell phone and no, no! It tumbled in slow motion into a puddle of mud. The impact was like a sonic boom in my head.

Everything changed. I was sitting in the courtyard. It was foggy. People had been sitting around me including some guards, careless guards like Jack. The group disbanded and there it was. A cell phone sat on the end of the bench. I slid over and sat over it. I shoved it into my panties before my bimbo side took over. So many other gals must have walked right by it, but their brainwashing made it useless to them. Had Madison been one of them? Regardless, at any moment it might become useless to me too, unless I was on mission. When on assignment, I had laser focus. Think top secret mission. Assume that someone gave me my bimbo code, then my orders and I headed off. I felt the cell phone between my legs as I clicked and clacked away from the bench. Think mission, I kept repeating to hold back the bimbo in me.

I ran towards my padded room. No wait, there was the long hallway to the laundry. I could find peace there and hopefully a signal if I didn't go in too far inside.

I looked right at the phone. I'm held it -- an actual phone! It has the little physical keyboard. My hands shook. I typed. I entered my home number. Yes! I remembered it. It rang.

"Bobby! It's me Susan. You gotta help me."

"Susan?" says a woman's voice. "Susan. Where are you?"

"I don't know." But before I can say more the woman starts yelling.

"You killed our son and you dare to call here for help. You just wait right where you are young lady. The cops will come for you."

"What the?" yells Vinnie grabbing the phone from me.

I looked down again at the phone in the muck. The one Madison just dropped into the puddle. The electronics filled with water. In a puddle. Poodle. Puddle. Poodle. Puddle. Pounding crashing into the mud. Jack my trainer -- the one who programmed me was walking over. He's taking me to his onsite apartment in the old power building. He seemed proud about the corner unit away from the staff and inmates. We could make as much noise as we wanted. And we did.

I wanted my mind to melt away. I didn't want to be me anymore. Role play in Jack's apartment helped in that way.

Did I kill my husband? Did Jack order me to? Train me?

I should kill Jack too. If I could just get him to say the phrase by accident. The magic words. No, wait, I need someone else to say it because the target can't say it and I can't kill without hearing it. And I'm here because I won't let them change the code. I have become a resistant bimbo. One out of five like the dentist commercial. The guards call us Sugars as in no sugarless gum, the one out of five. I looked back at the mud puddle the phone had slapped into.

It was night. I was at home. The cellphone rang. I woke-up and answered it. The voice said something about "pussy." I said "perv!" My husband asked, "Who's calling this time of night."

My mind flipped back. I walked upstairs with Jack now.

Threesome! Shit. That's what I needed. A threesome. There were enough bimbos around in the courtyard, but I'm already pulling Jack's paints down. We're already in his corner apartment. How come I never think threesome while out in the courtyard? This is the hundredth time I've pushed him back on to his bed and straddled him. Some of those times thought, threesome. Crap. I remembered a wet poodle doll. That day I thought threesome.

"Oh Jack, it's so sooooo big," I said holding his cock. "I couldn't possibly fit this inside me. Please, don't make me. Should I get more lube?"

I wished I could tell Jack he wasn't nearly as big as Vinnie.

"I got it," he said reaching over to a nightstand.

What kind of dominating cowardly guard was he? Here I am a bimbo servant sex toy and he's not ordering me about. Hello, I silently think. I would have gotten the tube you stupid fuck. I mean, now I've got to get you excited again because I can tell it went down a bit. I wondered, are you nervous Jack? How cute. Maybe he was. Shit, the bimbo side was coming back. Jack was so, so hot and sexy. Plus we seemed to be exclusive. He liked me and no one else. I was such a lucky girl. I felt that I should reward him. God, I wanted to throw up from that last thought.

"Let me. Order me," I said, desperate to train him to be my perfect master. I pulled my pantie's gusset to the side so he could just thrust into me. I didn't want to mess with getting them off. I just wanted him. Oh. I slowly pushed his tip inside me. Teased his tip. Pulled away. Eased the tip in. No! I wanted faster this time. I pushed down making him enter sure and steady.

Gyrating my hips, I looked down at him and popped my bra letting my girls out to play. I ran my hands over them. I pinched my tits. It doesn't hurt if you do it yourself. I made it hurt though. He liked the show while unknown to him, a whole list of killing options popped into my head. A snapped neck was a good option. The Asylum trained me.

I think I was married. Maybe he was out there looking for me. My head pounded. I kept thinking about the mud and the puddle and the phone.

"Mmm!" screamed my husband as I held a plastic bag over his head. My orders came from the top and he had to die. "Poodles in puddles pound pussy," I said. "I'm sorry Darling. I'm just following orders my Sweetie. I'll make breakfast tomorrow for us to make up for it. OK?" I pulled the bag tight across his face.

There was a knock at the door. I stopped sexing Jack up. He looked angry. He pushed me off. I almost fell off the bed on to the floor -- the fucking bastard -- handsome, stud monster he was. I looked at him so lovingly as he pulled his pants on and struggle to zip up passed his enlarged member. A fast zip could have hurt. Don't hurt it, I thought as I reached out to help. He turned away. A second later, he was in the next room answering the door.

I realized that I was thinking something a second ago. What was it?

I heard one of the Bubbles girls in training at Jack's door, not the new inmate. Another one. She kept babbling about a key and how it didn't fit his lock.

My mind exploded. Threesome! Awesome threesome! But why was I excited about this idea? It repulsed me. I yelled it in my mind again, "threesome!"

Bubbles was kissing my guy. My guy! Jealousy filled my mind and honestly, I hated Jack, so now the anger doubled. It made no sense. The anger led back to memories.

"Guess what girls," he said. "We're going to have a threesome tonight. Susan is always suggesting it."

Really? I didn't remember doing so. And why would I? I'm the jealous type.

My hands passed over my husband's dead body. I don't know how he died, but I knew I had to get a number. The Asylum wanted one thing. I pulled a pen from my husband's bedside table and aimed it at the wall. A laser image of a bank statement showed in red on the wall. How did he go so much money? How many commas were there? I memorized the number. I felt anger. I would never tell this number. It would be mine forever. I pulled a special bottle of acid from my purse and dropped the pen inside. I was supposed to report back, but fuck them. My mind began to feel faint. A bimbo safety was kicking in. It was one that I didn't know about. I fell to my knees, but I knew the number they wanted. I tangled my thoughts around it and buried myself in silence.

Before I knew it, I was humping Jack again. Bubbles was kissing him. I moved faster to get him to climax. Jealousy increased. Bubbles, that bitch. She was going to be the face he'd remember tonight even though I did all the work. I wanted Jack to see my face -- wait a second, I thought.

"Bubbles," I said.

"Mmm," she said pulling away from my delicious Jack. She licked her lips at me. Clearly she was bi. The Asylum tried to make us all that way.

"Let's blow his mind," I said. Something had gotten into me. I felt warm. I felt like I had a purpose, a mission. It was like rolling in mud. A puddle splashed with a cell phone. Huh?

"Yeah babies," Jack said smiling. "Let' do it."

"Repeat after me," I said to Bubbles. "Poodles in puddles pound pussy."

"Ooo, sounds sexy," Bubbles said sitting up and barking like dog.

Shit. What a fuck-up bimbo. Just say it you stupid worthless pantied twat idiot.

"Wait a second," said Jack. "What did you say?"

Bubbles looked at him, "Silly, she said..."

"Noooooooo!" screamed Jack, but I heard what she said anyway.

My eyes glazed over for a second. I said, "I have received your command and recognize my bimbo code designation." I don't know why I said it. In the past I normally said it only in my head. It was certainly a mouth full. Maybe I wanted Jack to hear it. Fear it. I smiled down at Jack not knowing why. I was suddenly happy. My heart rate increased.

His dick was still hard and inside me. His heart rate increased too. His eyes were locked wide open looking right back at me.

It all turned me on. It was so hot and sexy.

While I straddled his hips, holding him down, he stretched a hand out to make a grab at something from his nightstand. Whatever it was, it was missing.

That turned me on too. Hm, come to think of it, I think we left his gun belt on the living room floor. Normally it hung by the nightstand. Did he want something from it? I felt really turned on now.

Bubbles sat there touching herself. She moaned and whimpered feeling lonely.

Jack looked right at me in terror.

But why?