The Birthday

Story Info
He receives an intriguing gift from his lady.
1.9k words
3.25
39.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrus
andrus
10 Followers

You called and told me to meet you at some bar after work for drinks. When I arrived I was flustered scanning the room searching for. Where was my slender dark-haired beauty? I caught a glimpse of you standing in a crowded part of the bar your shoulder-length dark hair cascading sexually over your shoulders. You were still in your work clothes -- a cream-colored blouse, beige skirt that just came above your knees, shiny cream-colored hose that matched your blouse and brownish reddish alligator skinned heels. As I approached you I immediately became alarmed, for our eyes met but you turned away from me. You were talking with another man. Someone I did not recognize -- younger and handsome. I tried to get your attention as I approached, but you acted as if we were strangers.

Despite my shock at your behavior, I immediately became aroused. Watching you with this handsome young fellow. You were flirting with him and teasing me. You knew how bad I needed tonight. I had been waiting to be with you all week and now you were torturing me with your body. You would not let me have you all week. You teased me all week long, saying, "wait until Friday", shaking your lovely curves in front of me as you pranced around the house.

To make matters worse I could not resist the temptation to have some part of you during the week. In a mad fit of erotic and sexual frustration I pulled a pair of your used panties from the laundry basket, a thong. I was trying to sniff and extract the sweetness from the dried secretions. I licked the crotch mesmerized by the scent you had left. I then ran my tongue along the backside of your thong, where your lovely rosebud rests, licking the secretions of your glorious ass from the dried fabric. And then you caught me and laughed.

I ordered a drink to quell my frustration and watched you flirting with this handsome man. Flipping your hair over your shoulder and laughing at things he said. Every now and then you briefly turn towards me and capture my gaze with your seductive eyes and smile. He would touch you ever so slightly. Brush your shoulder with his fingers or your elbow. Despite my frustration, I grew red in the face. Not from anger or embarrassment, but arousal, from watching my hot wife flirting with a younger man while I watched. I was dying watching you rock on your sexy heels, shifting your weight on your sexy legs. Then you'd remove one of your nylon-clad feet from your shoes, curl it and rub it. God you looked so lovely.

I began to wonder what you were up to though. And he began touching you more in this crowded bar. Nonchalantly rubbing his hands down your back. Then I saw you gasp when he ran a hand over the backside of your skirt, fondling your sweet ass. As the noise of the bar got louder he began whispering things in your ear and you would laugh and turn to capture me in your gaze again. And then he whispered in your ear and I swear that I saw him kiss your sweet neck. Damn what were you doing to me? And then he nibbled on your ear and I saw you gasp again. Your were red in the face and I knew your were aroused.

I bowed my head and closed my eyes, for I did not know what I was seeing. And when I turned to look for you again, you were gone. In a panic I surveyed the entire crowded bar and caught your gaze as you were walking hand and hand with this handsome fellow out of the bar, smiling at me. Moments later you called me on my cell phone telling me that you would be home later and not to wait up.

I disobeyed you by trying to stay up for you when you returned home. I did not know exactly what you were doing, but I was incredibly aroused. Were you having sex with this young man you were flirting with in the bar? Were you making love or were you fucking? Images of you in complete ecstasy filled my mind. I wondered what you smelled like, were you sweating, what noises did you make? Were they the same ones that you made with me? Or did you allow yourself to lose complete control and succumb to every passion your lover bestowed upon you. Staring at your lips slightly ajar, I wondered if you had sucked him? Did his glans penis part your sweet lips?

Imparting a taste of his precum between your lips? Or perhaps you brought him to climax, as I know you do so well? Did you swallow his cum and savor his taste on your liquor-soaked tongue? Did he explode in your mouth and his seed dribble out of the sexy corners of your sweet lips?

These thoughts still filled my mind as I awoke early in the morning on the couch with the TV still on. I was not sure if you were home. I turned the TV off and noticed that the clock on the VCR read 7:03am. I walked upstairs to our bedroom the hallway barely lit with sunlight. The door to our bedroom was slightly ajar and a ray of light was shining through it. As I opened the door I stumbled over something and almost fell on the floor. I looked down and it was one of your heels. I picked it up fondling it, were you wearing them when he had you?

Then I was hit by a smell that was somewhat unpleasant. The smell of stale liquor reminded me of my previous partying days. The aroma of frat houses on Saturday or Sunday morning after an all night party. When I looked up at your limp semi-clothed body on top of our bed reeking of alcohol, sweat, and yes, sex, I shook thinking of things your body went through just hours, perhaps moments before.

Staring at your disheveled appearance on our bed I tried to determine your actions when you got home. Drunk, you tried to undress. You kicked off your heels, managed to get your skirt off, unbuttoned your blouse and passed out. You laying on our bed in just your open blouse and cream-colored pantyhose (no bra or panty). Examining closer, I noticed that the crotch of your pantyhose was torn open and that you weren't wearing any panties beneath either. You had runs in your hose on both legs and your hose covered feet were stained brown from the inside of your heels. I was astonished as I distinctly recalled you wearing a matching bra and panty set yesterday. A set I bought you on a previous occasion.

Like an archaeologist discovering a lost city I stared relentlessly at your the dark tufts of pubic hair that blanketed your covenant. I moved my head in closer for a better view and exposed myself to the overwhelming aroma of what I knew to be your well-fucked pussy. You lips were still swollen and red yet glistening slightly. Looking closer I noticed that some of the tufts of hair were matted together around your well-fucked lips and just below your opening near your rosebud.

I knew what it was and I had to taste it. You let him have you without protection. You allowed him to have you in the raw leaving his seed in you to only fall out of your crevice and dry in a crusty mass over your lovely hairs. My tongue parting my lips like a dog thirsty for water I began lapping up the dried remnants of your lover's passion from your hairy mound. Sucking and kissing the tufts of hair that just moments ago surrounded and gripped his manhood. I could taste him on those dried hairs and the open pores in your groin. The salty sweetness of the mixture of his and your sex made me hard immediately and I sucked out his dried remains even harder from you. You stirred, moaning slightly, "Oh Mark" you mumbled from between your sweet lips filling the air our bedroom with your stale alcohol breath. Mark, I thought. That must have been his name, for after 22 years together I would assume you knew my name.

But I got you aroused again in your drunken slumber. Your pussy emanating secretions as if I opened the floodgates of your previous evenings passion. Should I have a go, I wondered. Would it make a difference? I knew it wouldn't take me long, so I undressed quickly and lifted up your silky nylon covered legs on my shoulders and began to enter you. Oh Mark Fuck me again you screamed through your drunken lips. You must have enjoyed him, as your pussy was wet again. You moaned with ecstasy and drunken passion as I took the previous evenings sexual frustrations out on you. I pinned your 45 yr old knees by your ears and began plowing your violently. The slaps of my torso upon your wet groin were producing a low groan from your lips. It was so sexy that you thought I was your lover. Your drunken body was falling limp, were you passing out from my passions? In no time at all I added my seed to your well-worn sensitive pussy. You could only moan as I exploded inside of you and fell off. I watched my cum flow from your bright red lips and could not resist the temptation of sucking up my passion from your loins. The taste was exquisite. The mixture of salty dry tasting cum mixed with your bodily fluids had me hard again. I pretended that it was your lover's seed that I was sucking on and you were moaning again.

I rolled you over flat on the bed and removed your blouse. I was about to take off your pantyhose and leave you naked, but you looked so hot like that. I also noticed that the torn hole in the crotch of your hose expanded well over your ass. Spreading your legs again I pried open your sweet cheeks and examined what I believed to be true now. Your lover enjoyed your puckered, swollen and semi-gaping rosebud. You let lover have your ass. Did he leave his seed there? I could not tell but knowing how you like it, I supposed that he did. And I also know that you most likely cleaned him off when he was finished, as you have done on so many other occasions for me. I then kissed and tongued your sweet rosebud, its tangy nectar filling my nostrils. Working my tongue in circles around your puckered hole, as I know you enjoy it I entered it with my tongue to taste the fruits of your lover's sexual labor in your ass. That is how I left you. Flat on your stomach, your hair disheveled, clad only in your torn pantyhose, hoping you would share what transpired during the previous evening with me when you awoke.

You were still passed out when I took a shower. When I awoke from my nap in the afternoon, you were above me. "Did you have a good birthday?" you queried. Wonderful I said. Then you detailed the specifics of your encounter with Mark. Of how he got you very drunk at his apartment after you left the bar, and how he shared you with his roommate double-teaming you and double-pennying you anally and vaginally. I nearly came when you told me and I asked if it was possible to have a month or a year of birthdays.

andrus
andrus
10 Followers