The Birthday Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" She screamed, "Here it comes! Ooooooo . . . Fuck me baby! Sully darlin'  fuck me!"

Her hand was a blur as she continued fingering her clit.

Sully pulled out as his ejaculate arced with the initial line landing on her neck. The rest of his load was not as powerful, merely splattering over the cheeks of her fine ass.

Sully collapsed alongside me on the floor and we watched Shelly's changing expressions as her climax subsided.

"Jesus, Jack," she said softly, "my pussy feels like a swamp!"

"Smells like one too," he teased in typical Sully fashion. She giggled at his weak joke, and I watched his semen trickling out of her. We lay there for a few minutes resting and waiting to see who would make the next move.

Finally someone said, "Let's get into the shower."

I found out later it was me. I never recognized my voice.

12