The Birthday Party

Story Info
A real swinger's orgy.
3.5k words
3.65
75.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been planning this for months. Though not without a lot of effort on my part, I was sure it was going to be a success. It seemed my ear had been bent permanently around the receiver making phone calls to everyone I could find, including those in Sue's little black book. Through the art of finagling and deception but I managed to copy the whole thing at the local print shop. You know good and well that I have a copy stashed away, marked with little asterisks for all the people who sounded REALLY interesting.

For some reason the caterer seemed to be the most trouble. Surely they must come from a different planet. When I specifically mentioned that the party was going to be adult in nature, most of them hung up. I finally found one who would tend to my needs, but only if I promised him a copy of all the pictures taken of our little "get together". Lecherous old fart! Besides I doubted if anybody intended to waste the time taking "stills" when I had at least a dozen people offering to bring and setup their camcorders. With my editing machine and a couple of VCRs some first rate movies could be in the making.

I wanted something really special for that night so I spent better than an hour grilling him about the goodies I wanted on the table. Especially expressed were some of those stubby little carrots in the shape of dildoes, plus varieties of cheese puffs molded in the shape of pussies. Anything else that he thought might go well would be greatly appreciated. He came up with some things that I knew would set the evening off right. When everything was agreed upon, and I finally got off the line, I'll bet the caterer paid a visit to the bathroom to get his jollies off. Good thing too, 'cause that was all the pleasuring he was going to get.

When Bob, Sue's hubby heard the details, being one of those meticulous types, he brought up a program on his computer. Already programmed in, he set up some scale drawings of the dining room, moving little camera icons around as if we were planning an Imax production. Not one pubic hair or dribble of cum would be missed the way he had things planned out. I mentioned that with as many people who promised they'd be there, he had better plan on placing some cameras in different parts of the house also; no telling where the action might take place.

Thinking way ahead of me he had saved one icon aside for a roving recorder. It seems he'd been involved in previous parties and major productions. One little item he had in the garage was a remote controlled portable camera stand. It was even set up for zoom shots on the controls from several hundred feet away. I had to wonder if Bob wasn't getting a few Peeping Tom shots of several of his more illustrious and uninhibited neighbors the way he got so excited explaining things. The implications of such a devise had potential.

We kept Sue in the dark, getting together as usual for a little recreation, having our regular fuck and suckfest whenever the mood struck us. I'm sure as often as I was over, the neighbors must have thought I was a boarder. Our mini-parties allowed me and Bob to add to our collection of restraints and toys without Sue being the wiser. She was as happy as hell to receive all the attention and it seemed there were very few rest periods when Sue didn't have a cock stuck in her, whether down her throat, in her delectable pussy, up her ass or between those luscious tits of hers'. She had to tell her Mom that she had some sort of rash there on her chest because it was always a deep red from all the pecker tracks and cum burns. You only had to walk by Sue, run your hand over her ass and she was bending over, grabbing her ankles, offering whichever hole you desired. I knew I was going to have to do something about that for the party or else Sue would shortly be out of commission with a back ache.

She was perfectly conditioned for the stance we expected her in, her training being complete. It all came automatic; spread her legs, grab her ankles and open mouth, so that we could avail ourselves any time the urge struck. She really got into it in a big way way when she started acting like one of Pavlov's dogs, salivating so much that in a few moments in this position there was a puddle of drool rolling off those cock sucking lips onto the floor. More than once Bob and I couldn't resist the invitation and double-ganged her from each end.

One time we even tied her wrists to her ankles and left her there in the middle of the living room, only coming back for a little head when our cocks wilted. We made sure she was off to one side so that she wasn't blocking the TV set. That was the day of the playoffs for the Bowl Games and we had almost seven hours of nonstop action, both on the screen and in Sue.

Yeah it was going to be some party if I had anything to do with it! * * *

The night of the party it looked like we were having a trenchcoat or raincoat convention, with everyone dressed appropriately for the festivities. No sooner did they get in the door before they removed the covering and announce to the world that since it was a birthday party they came in their birthday suits. With a quick look around, cocks started rising and nipples protruded just seeing all the wonderful people who showed up. Saying that it was almost wall-to-wall assholes and elbows was an understatement. I immediately ushered the new arrivals over to the guestbook for a sign in with pertinent personal information (addresses, phone numbers, specialty talents, etc.) that might come in handy. Since I had only met most of these people conversing on the phone, I couldn't be sure if only the ones i talked to showed up. Party crashers at a little get-together like this were always welcome.

Being handy with tools I had made a special refreshment table for the occasion. I couldn't wait for the reaction of the guests when they first laid eyes on it. Sue was already mounted on it, tied to all four corners of a I-beam shaped table, well padded for her comfort. Both her legs were secured to the bottom wings almost so that she was doing the splits with her ass hanging over the edge. The upper wings were somewhat shorter, coming only a few inches shorter than her elbows. I figured that the wings needed to be shorter so that Sue would have a little movement to jack off anyone who was waiting his turn for a fuck. Thinking clearly of all the possibilities, I had placed a removable pillow with a cut out at the top so that Sue's head could be lowered. No point in leaving out anyone who wanted a little sucking stimulation while enjoying the show. As you can tell, I had put a lot of thought into this project.

By the time the party got in full swing the table was almost blocked completely from view with all the people standing around it. Women were standing bow-legged to get a bit of hand action from Sue to get juiced up before going off to somewhere less crowded to fuck. As you probably know both ends of the table had the biggest crowd. There were too many males to compete with for the women to get their turn at a little tongue action, either giving or receiving.

Already Sue had been fucked so much there was cum flowing out of her pussy and ass in a puddle on the floor. Several times I had to get a mop just for safety's sake. I didn't want to miss any action having to take a guest to the emergency room for treatment because he or she slipped in the mess. That was about as domestic as I got that evening.

I had hired a number of college girls from a sorority house I'd been known to frequent, as hostesses and waitresses to wait on the guests. They really took their job seriously. Several times I had to interrupt them from giving head or doing doggy tricks to refill glasses of those not too occupied with other activities. I made sure to get them to sign the guestbook also. They were such lively entertainment when they should have been tending their duties that several of the young ladies I intended to invite back for a more personal encounter when things were less hectic.

Sue was occupied chugging cum and making her ass hole and pussy available for anyone interested, which was still, to say the least, a sizeable crowd. This put new emphasis on the old birthday spanking. All her orifices were taking a pounding and yet she always jumped right back on her feet for more. Every couple of hours I let her up to relieve herself, get a douche and shower off some of the cum plastered all over her. The cum had caked on so thick that her tits looked like a display of ice cream sundaes heaped with some of that imported white chocolate topping. Her pussy hairs looked like they were permanently parted so matted was she between the legs, showing off the pink petals of her lower lips.

Staggering, when her feet finally hit the floor, I thought it best to accompany her into the bathroom so that she didn't fall down. No telling who would take advantage of her in a comatose state. Sue plopped down on the commode and immediately cum started pouring out of her pussy. She sat there for a good five minutes letting it flow gravitationally until the stream settled down to a slow drip. It was lucky for her, as red as her pussy was that she didn't have to take a piss. I'm sure it would have set a fire that only one of those dockside water cannons would put out.

Coming to the decision that she had better have some company at least for a little while, I stepped back into the living room and found one of the girls to make sure she didn't hurt herself in the shower. I picked this particular little honey because she had been giving Sue the eye everytime there was a break in the crowd. She was forever getting close to Sue only when not being mauled or molested any more than what could be expected. I had a sneaking suspicion the girl was a slit licker and would jump at the opportunity to get intimate with Sue the first chance she got.

Quick as a flash I found out I was right on both accounts when I checked in to see if Sue was ready to continue. There the little bitch was, on her knees, lapping away at Sue while Sue was hanging on for dear life to the towel bar. I thought about shoving my dick up Sue's ass to see if the girl could give a little extra tongue action to my knob from the inside. But being the good host that I was, there just wasn't time.

I hadn't seen Bob in a while, not since he crawled in the closet with three of my waitresses. It was a good thing I expected some shenanigans from the immature help. At first I thought three could handle the chore, but with Miss Licky-Licky indispose with Sue, and who know exactly where the others were, I requisitioned a dozen from the sorority house. Just where the hell were the others?

I had a chance to clean up a little around the table after replacing new cartridges in the camcorders. Someone, possibly a freak who was paranoid about having her picture taken, had pushed the roving camcorder over by the fish tank in the corner, wasting nearly a whole tape watching the fish. I wrestled it back in position not knowing where the remote was and got it set up fresh again. I noticed that the special hor'deurves were being picked over only by the bravest guests, what with shots of cum flying everywhere. That was, those little tidbits that still managed to be on the table. They were as pasted with goop as Sue was. I made a mental note to myself- NO FOOD ON THE TABLE WITH SUE!

She was grateful for these little rest breaks so that she could get some circulation back into her limbs. A couple of the more adventurous waitresses would take her place but only when tanked up enough with the free liquor. They were ready to get up as soon as Sue returned, not having the moxy to hang in there. Yeah, my Sue was quite a trooper!

Sue even directed the restraints and changed to lying on her belly so that she could give a little more stroke while sucking the big ones. Another reason was some of the shorter guests were complaining they couldn't reach her ass hole. Guess I should have included a footstool. Can't do a thing about a short cock though; that was their problem.

One foxy chick, named Kim, saw Sue back in commission and got a glaze in her eyes like you wouldn't believe. That lady was in LUST. She waited until most of the bigger guest had taken their turn. When a little bald guy who must have been a party crasher waddled up for his turn at a little hershey highway, Kim slapped him aside and proceeded to give Sue a tongue lashing, only she wasn't on speaking terms with Sue and she was at the wrong end to be saying anything to Sue.

That old tongue snaked out of her mouth and made like a funnel deep in Sue's cunt, lapping away. The sperm, pussy juice and who knows what else oozed out and rolled down her throat as she swallowed everything that came her way. Stupid bitch! If she wanted a tummy full of protein she should have jumped at the chance earlier before Sue cleaned herself up.

When all that could be readily had, Kim jumped on the table and hunched down on Sue's neck while Sue was busy sucking another big one. Kim began stroking her clit on the back of Sue's neck riding her like Bronco Billy. Everytime Kim slipped forward the guy arched up and Sue was caught in the middle taking more down her throat than she bargained for. There was nothing Sue could do but be accommodating, since both Kim and the guy were getting more frantic in their efforts to get off. It must have hit the right buttons with Kim, the pussy juice was really slopping up Sue's hairdo. It must have triggered something in the guy too. He grabbed Sue's head by both ears and rammed her nose in his short and curlies before letting out a blood curdling scream. Sue swallowed and swallowed, trying hard to gulp in some air. The guy still kept on shooting. After three or four minutes Sue started turning blue and I realized all the swallowing had to be contractions in her throat trying to get clear of all that meat.

When I pulled the guy away forcefully, there was a loud pop, almost like a champagne cork from the suction Sue had built up trying to get some air. Her color came back to normal as somebody else started plowing her ass again. I guess his humping away was something on the order of artificial respiration, getting her lungs the much needed oxygen.

Kim was still riding the hell out of Sue, while Ernie, a good buddy of mine, was busy shoving one of those great big, veiny dildoes up Sue's ass. I recognized which one it was by the end barely sticking out of Ernie's fist. The rest was buried to the hilt as Ernie was slowly twisting it around and around. I thought to myself Sue had better keep her mouth shut. That damned old thing would be slapping her tits, that's how big it was. Her clit must have been raw as hell or else was completely desensitized from all the friction. It was only a second or two later, just when Sue was reaching a peak with a very respectable cock in her pussy and one not too shabby caressing her tonsils, that Kim let it fly, or dribble if you please. Piss rolled off Sue's neck and added to the puddle of cum on the floor. It must have triggered something in all the participants because they all left with wilted cocks or frazzled pussy giving up the pleasures of Sue for a new crowd to take their turn. There were plenty of volunteers for the birthday girl.

The rest of the guest were in the living room playing a new version of Musical Chairs. The one who was left standing had to perform orally on the opposite sex for a predetermined time. There was one guy who always managed to slip right in behind a chick. By the time the music had stopped, he was already in position when the lady sat down. He had that routine down pat because invariably the lady found herself impaled on his cock. Didn't matter which hole, he hit a target. Jumping up in sudden surprise, he'd grab her hips and give her one more stroke before letting her loose. Doing it a couple of strokes at a time the guy was bound to be harder than hell.

When that got boring, having only the biggest and burliest guys left, the game became "See How Much Cum You Can Carry In Your Mouth Without Spilling It" which pretty much told everybody that the ladies were the losers of Musical Chairs. Resignedly, the women got on their knees, grabbed the nearest cock and had a race to see who was the best cock sucker. Margie, one of Sue's best friends won hands down as far as speed went. She had a load in her mouth almost before the others were in position. I guess she forgot the rules of this latest game because she swallowed it all, smacked her lips and realized her mistake. Quickly, so as not to lose any ground, she had another one stuffed to the hilt in no time flat.

The all-time winner of the contest was one frail little waif who didn't look a day over twenty. She was so slight I could have flexed my pecs and had more chest development than she'd ever hope for. Somebody must have been trying to blow her tits up because every bit of the swelling on her chest was solid hickey. I guess I invited a couple of real perverts tonight, molesting little girls like that. Where she put six loads of cum while being ravaged by a seventh cock, and not spilling a drop, I'll never know. She must have had chipmunk cheeks or something. It sure looked that way when the last deposit was made. They bulged out, her eyes got big and she held her breath, afraid the stuff would go down the wrong tube. Nobody could beat that little cock sucker! Like a real showoff she paraded around the room letting everybody see her prize. With her head held back, her tongue looked like an imitation of Crater Lake swimming in all that goo! She lost only a tiny dribble when she closed her mouth to swallow it all. Quick as a wink, her tongue flicked out and captured the errant seepage before it got past her lip line. The cheering almost made me deaf.

Morning was just breaking when the last guests had availed themselves of Sue's charms and left for the high country. Before releasing her, I went looking for Bob and found him in the closet where I had last seen him disappear. All the coats were piled on the floor and he was curled up with a little vixen, all tuckered out and dead to the world. She had his cock in her mouth, snoring away, but what amazed me was Bob. I didn't think anybody could fall asleep with their tongue hanging out much less still stuck up the little girl's ass! There was no sign of the rest of the help so I figured it was time to relieve Sue. She too was passed out on the table long enough that all the cum had congealed everywhere I looked.

Damn, what a bunch of party poopers!