The Birthday Present

Story Info
He comes home late, and ready.
1.1k words
4.11
34.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick glance at my silver wristwatch, a quiet curse escapes my lips. Damn, late again, Sophia is going to KILL me. Hmm.. I dial her number on the cell phone and wait as I listen to the rings. The answering machine picks up, her voice low and soothing, followed by the incongruous BEEEEP.

"Sophia, I lost track of time, I am going to be late for dinner, dont kill me please. I am going to stop by the house and shower and I will be there as soon as I can."

With a click I flip the clamshell of the phone closed and toss it into the passenger seat. Looking into the rearview mirror, I chuckle and look for any wrinkles that may have decided to pop up on my 25th birthday. Grinning and thanking my mother and father silently for Asian genes, I guide the car into the driveway, the house dark save for the porch light. I miss the long days of summer. Stopping at the mail box I gather the envelopes and thumb through them as I walk up the path to the door. Bill, bill, bill, credit card application, Singles service invitation (how the hell did my name get on THAT mailing list - mental note to kill Sophia), and yet another bill. Sighing, I tuck the mail under my arm and unlock the door. Tosses the mail onto the table in the foyer, I shrug out of my coat, tossing it over the side of the chair. Whew... long day.. stepping out of my heels and enjoying the feel of carpet under my feet, I walk up stairs and stop midway as I see a window open on the living room. Odd. I thought I had closed all of those. Turning and coming back down I shut the window, thankful that this was a quiet and safe neighborhood.

Heading back upstairs I turn the shower on, peeling my clothes from me as I wait for the water to heat up. I reach up to free my hair from the bun, when hands come around from behind me and clamp down on my mouth as I start to scream, silencing me and I am pulled backwards against a very firm and solid body. The thick and hard length pressing up against my ass undeniably male, undeniably aroused. A low voice whispers in my ear and I can feel a beard brush against my shoulder. "Quiet little girl.. and you won't get hurt." A hand snakes around to stroke the bare skin of my belly, and warm lips suckle at my neck. Angry, I start to struggle, and the hand over my mouth clamps down, the other pinches a nipple painfully as teeth sink into my shoulder, and I whimper. "Don't test my patience little girl..." I nod my head slightly and the grip loosens and lips and tongue soothe the mark on my shoulder. My heart was racing, this doesn't happen to me, this happens to other women, in dark alleys.

My body tenses as your hand slips from my nipples to the mound of my pussy. You stroke a finger against my shaven lips and my mind reels at the sensation, the gentle caress, and you continue the feather light strokes, as your mouth suckles against the nape of my neck. Traitorous body... I feel my lips grow wet, and tears start to come as the frustration, anger, fear, and yes desire envelop me. Moaning into your hand as I feel fingers start to slide around my clit and dip into me. "If you promise to be quiet... I will take my hand off your mouth." I nod silently, ready to bolt toward the door. You sense my body tensing and whisper to me "If you run little girl, you will be punished..." My heart is thundering, your hand slips off my mouth, and you turn me around to face you. my hands move to your chest and I whisper raggedly, "Please.. don't do this... you know you don't want to do this."

You smile a bit and quirk an eyebrow. "Why in the world would I not want to taste on such as you..." Your mouth descends on mine, the kiss passionate and brutal, my lips aching. I push at your chest, struggling now, not wanting to give into you or to myself, murmuring over and over, "No.. I wont let this happen" Pressing my back up against the wall I am completely pinned, your hands brushing over my skin, angry at my body's response to your touch. "Quiet little girl... you may... enjoy me... as I plan to enjoy you..." I hear a zipper, and a cry is muffled as your lips take mine again. My fists landing on your shoulders, barely registering, then a gasp as your hands hook under my thighs lifting me up, and you slide into me. Shocked into silence, unable to breathe, or move, or think, I feel the thickness of you, deep inside me, and you are still as well. I groan out loud, and feel your hands cup my ass, squeezing it painfully, leaving the marks of your hands, and you lift me up and down on your cock.

Feeling my pussy respond and start to squeeze and milk you, my head falls forward to hide my face in your shoulder. The rhythm increases and I can feel that I am not the only one surprised by the exquisite sensation, your teeth nip into my shoulder and your muffled moans drive me to distraction. My fists become hands clutching and raking at your shoulders and I feel my climax rush over me, as I scream out my satisfaction, feeling you pound into me, my pussy convulses over your cock and your shout mingles with my moans as I feel your release inside me.

Moments later, still with you holding me up, I feel you cradle me in your arms and lay me on the bed. Taking a wet cloth you clean the lips of my pussy, your cum still ebbing out of me. The gentle touch of your hands shocks me, leaving me dizzy and unable to speak. Tucking me into the bed, your hand strokes my hair and you whisper, "Sleep little girl..." and I let my eyes close.

Hours later I wake, thinking it must have been a dream, but I could smell your skin on me, and my pussy ached with the feeling of you inside me. A little white envelope was on my beside table. Taking it and opening it, it read simply... Happy Birthday Nancy - I hope you enjoyed my gift... Sophia.