The Birthday Present

Story Info
A sister fulfills a fantasy wish on her 18th birthday.
2.4k words
4.08
113.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers

Kasey and I were twins, not identical twins but fraternal twins. In other words, we looked a lot alike but were not identical.

And we certainly did not think alike. Our parents, who had a $3.5 million house in La Jolla, were quite wealthy, and I had grown up to be a Richard Nixon-type Republican conservative, while Kasey had grown up to be a Bill Clinton-type "Anything goes" liberal. Go figure.

Both of us were quite bright, so after high school, I had enrolled at Stanford, and Kasey had gone to UCLA.

My eighteenth birthday was coming up that weekend when I got a call at school from Kasey.

"Hi, little brother," she said.

"I'm not your little brother. I'm actually eight minutes older than you."

"That's right, but I always thought of you as my younger more innocent brother."

"You're probably right about that. What do you want?"

"You have spring break coming up next week, don't you?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. Study."

"I was going to go up to the cabin at Arrowhead, and I was wondering if you would like to meet me there?"

Our parents owned a summer cabin on the shore of Lake Arrowhead. Actually, it was a "cabin" that was worth about $500,000.

"Why would I want to do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. Our eighteenth birthday is coming up this Saturday, and I wondered if you remember what I said I was going to give you on our eighteenth birthday?"

A little background is needed here. Like most twins, Kasey and I had grown up very close and were each other's best friends. I'm embarrassed to admit it now, but we used to play sex games together, like "Doctor" and "You show me yours, and I'll show you mine." At a pretty innocent age, I had experienced my first oral sex from Kasey, and I had performed the same on her. But as I said: It's not something I would like to talk about. I was very young then.

"Yes, I remember, but I think the condition was if we were both still virgins."

"Well, I'm not, how about you?"

"I'm not either."

"Still, a promise is a promise. Why don't you come up to the cabin anyway? It will be nice to get away from the city."

I sighed. "Okay, why not? Are you bringing anyone?"

"No, it will just be the two of us."

It was a perfect autumn day when I arrived at the cabin, and I had turned eighteen just that morning—as had Kasey. I saw from her little red Toyota that she was already there. I had a more suitable BMW.

"Hi little brother!" she cried as I walked in. She was dwarfed by the "cabin," which in its furnishings looked like something out of Architectural Digest. Kasey was dressed in designer jeans, a UCLA gray sweatshirt, and white tennis shoes. And I guess I should mention at this point that she was an absolute knockout when it came to looks. She looked like a cross between two actresses: Mischa Barton and Lindsay Lohan. She was small, petite and brown-haired.

"I'm not your little brother," I replied.

She went to the liquor trolley over by the bookcases. "Can I make you a drink?"

"Scotch will be fine," I replied.

"Gin for me," she said. She poured the drinks and motioned for me to sit down on the couch. I did so. "So what do you think of my birthday idea?" she asked.

"What birthday idea?"

"That we give each other the present of sex."

"I assume you're joking. That's incest."

"Oh golly! I forgot about that!" she said in an exaggerated tone.

"I'm not as liberal as you," I noted. "I assume you've probably already done it with girls as well."

"As a matter of fact, I have. I lost my first and second cherries with a counselor at camp, and since then, I've shopped around."

"I'll bet you have. I thought you lost it then. You seemed different when you came home."

"I would rather have lost it to you. When did you lose yours?"

"Six months ago. When I went to college."

"Boys mature later than girls, I guess." She stood up and finished her drink. "I just got here myself a little while ago, and I feel dirty from driving, so I'm going to take a shower. Will you take one with me?"

"I can wait."

She walked off toward the bathroom. "I'll give you a you-know-what if you do," she said with a twinkle in her voice. "Just like I used to."

I knew what that meant. I watched her disappear into the bathroom. I had to admit that I really did want to see what she looked like naked, and after all, her hero, Bill Clinton, had said that oral sex wasn't really sex. So it wouldn't really be incest, would it? I got up, finished my drink, and walked over to the bathroom.

She was already in the shower, and I could see her naked form behind the frosted glass. I took off my clothes and opened the shower door. She was dripping wet—and indescribably beautiful. Her breasts were small but perfectly formed, with small nipples that appeared to be as hard as erasers. The little tuft of brown hair between her thighs looked like it had been trimmed to only an inch in length and even closer at the bottom, so I could see her fuzzy lips. They looked good enough to kiss.

"Good," she said with a smile as she pulled me in. I'm a young and healthy man, so even though Kasey was my sister, the sight of her naked body was enough to start the blood rapidly flowing to my penis. When she encircled it with her small hand, I began to get a first class hard-on. "I always wondered what you would look like with a man's erection," she said with a smile.

I covered her tuft with my hand and tried to push my middle finger inside her. God, she was tight. But once I got it in, I could feel that she was wet and warm inside. This was all the encouragement she needed. My finger slipped out of her as she got down on her knees, took my penis with both hands, and covered it with her mouth.

She had learned a lot since we were kids. If they gave Academy Awards for blowjobs, she would have earned one.

She took it out of her mouth. "Do you like me to suck your cock?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes," I muttered.

"Then say it." She knew that I did not like dirty talk.

"I like it when you...suck my cock," I said. She stuck it in her mouth again, and I could no longer hold back. I felt my penis exploding with semen, and she swallowed every drop of it.

Afterwards, she licked her lips. "Yum," she said.

I was going to get dressed after the shower, but insisted that we both stay naked. "It's our birthday, so we should be wearing our birthday suits," she said. We spent the next hour in the living room sitting on the couch and talking about college life. But by the end of that hour, the sight of her naked body again began to have an effect on me.

"It looks like you're getting another hard-on," she said with a smile.

I looked down at it. "Yes."

"What would you like to do with it?"

I looked at her.

"Would you like to fuck me with that nice hard-on?"

"That would be incest," I said.

"And a blowjob isn't?"

"Not really."

"Well, I want to fuck you. I've been waiting for it. And if you don't fuck me, I'm going to walk naked all the way down to town and find somebody who will."

"I think you would actually do that."

"Of course I would."

"So I have no choice in other words?" I didn't want to have a choice.

"You have no choice."

"Where?"

"Right here on the couch. You can just sit where you are with your big raging cock, and I'll straddle you with my cute little pussy."

She knew that I didn't like language like that, but at the same time, I was also finding it to be a real turn-on.

She straddled me but was still kneeling up so that her little tuft was right in front of my face. "Do you like my cute little pussy?" she asked

"Yes."

"Then say it."

"I like your cute little pussy."

"And you would like to stick your tongue in it."

"I would like to stick my tongue in it."

"Then do so."

I took ahold of her hips and pulled her to me. I licked her pussy and as much as possible stuck my tongue in her.

"How does it taste?" she asked.

"Delicious."

"So would you like to fuck your little sister?"

"Yes."

"Then say it," she said.

"I would like to fuck you."

"Hard."

"I would like to fuck you so hard it squirts out your ears."

She laughed. "That's more like it."

She took my penis—pardon me, my cock—in both of her hands to guide it and slowly impaled herself down until our pubic hairs were mingling. "Oh God," she said, "This is an erotic dream come true."

"For me too," I said, and unlike the bathroom encounter, we made this one last a long time. It was at least twenty minutes before I came in her, maybe not spurting out her ears but going up pretty far.

"Don't take it out yet," she said, "I want to feel you in me for awhile."

"Okay." So we just sat there for awhile, with her hands on my shoulders and her eyes closed. I could feel her little pussy clenching repeatedly around my cock as she squeezed out every drop.

And then there was a knock on the door. "Shit! Who's that?" I said, starting to push her off.

"Don't. Just stay where you are. I know who it is." She turned her head. "Come in!"

The door opened. It was a young man, a teenager, I guess, and he was carrying a large cardboard box. But he almost dropped it when he saw us.

Kasey turned back. "I forgot to tell you, Ken, that I bought some stuff from the grocery store in town and asked them to deliver it around one," she said with a wicked smile. Then she turned her head back to the teenager again. "You can put it over there on the kitchen table. "There's a five dollar tip for you on the table, Jeff. Your name is Jeff, isn't it?"

"Yes, mam," the teen said shyly. He was trying not to look, but I could see that he couldn't resist sneaking a peek.

"This is my brother Ken, Jeff."

"How do you do, sir," he said softly.

But I was to stunned to reply.

Kasey smiled and went up and down on me a couple of times. "Would you like to join us, Jeff?" she asked.

"No, mam, I have to get back to the store." But he didn't move. "But you sure are pretty," he added.

Kasey turned. "Why thank you, Jeff. Have you ever seen anyone fucking before?"

"No, mam."

"Then this is your lucky day, isn't it?"

"Sure is."

"You can run along now. And don't forget your tip."

With a look of reluctance and a final glance, he left.

"You had that planned, didn't you?" I asked after he had left.

"Of course. I thought it would add an extra thrill. That's why I told them I wanted it delivered as close to one as possible. I planned to be engaged at that time."

I shook my head. "He sure will have a story to tell when he gets back. What would you have done if he had said yes?"

"Then I would have had to fuck him—but so would you have."

"What a pervert you are."

Kasey finally donned a full-length apron when she made dinner of burgers and a salad and wine so she would not splash any hot fat on that beautiful skin. But since we were both staying over and had the entire night before us, I suspected there would be at least one more encounter.

I was right. But Kasey had something special planned for that one as well. After dinner, she got up and pulled a blue toothpaste-like tube out of her purse.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked.

"It says KY jelly."

"Do you know what it's for?"

"I think faggots use it."

"To do what?"

"To do what faggots do."

"And to do what you're going to do to me. My last cherry is in my ass, if you know what I mean. Would you like to have it?"

I know I should have said no, but I couldn't resist. "Yes," I muttered.

"Then let's go to the bedroom. It's shame you didn't bring a couple of your frat brothers. I'm sure they would have enjoyed watching this."

"You're a real showoff, aren't you?" I said following her.

She wiggled her cute little ass. "Of course."

She got on one of the guest beds on all fours and handed me the KY. "You can lather up my ass first," she suggested, "And make sure you put some inside with two of your fingers. Then you can lather up what I see is another raging hard-on."

She was right about that. "I squeezed out a good dollop of the KY and lathered up her asshole, first on the outside, then I slid two fingers inside of her. She winched a little.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes."

"It's going to hurt."

"I don't care. I want it to hurt."

So I lathered up my raging hard-on and gently but firmly pushed it into her. If I had thought her little pussy was tight, her asshole was twice as tight, and she winched a couple more times before I got it all the way in.

"Just keep it there for a minute," she asked, "Then you can start moving it in and out, but slowly."

I laughed.

She half turned around. "What's so funny?"

"It just dawned on me that this is exactly what we conservative Republicans have been wanting to do to you liberal Democrats for a long time."

"You just wish I was Bill Clinton then."

That did it. As the old saying goes: You can take it easy—or you can take it hard. I decided she was going to take it hard, and I rammed it into her.

"OWWWWW!" she cried.

"Fucking commie liberal!" I said. And I must have been right about that—since her ass was turning red.

The End

Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers