The Birthday Present

Story Info
Sometimes birthdays bring the darndest presents.
3.3k words
3.64
55.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SluttyKim
SluttyKim
133 Followers

It was a typical Saturday morning. I awoke early, did my morning exercise routine and showered. After brushing my long blond hair, I put on a robe and went downstairs to start breakfast for my husband Gary and myself.

It was our standard Saturday morning repast; eggs, hash browns, sausage, toast, coffee and juice. When it was on the table I called Gary down to eat. The conversation at the table was light and easy going, at first.

"I am going out this morning to run some errands and get my hair and nails done." I told him.

"Yeah sure." He snarled back. "You are probably going out to meet your boyfriend and get fucked."

I thought to myself, "God he could be such an asshole sometimes."

Here it was the weekend. I got up early, made breakfast for him and here he was bitching at me. The truth of the matter was that I really did have an appointment for my hair and nails. Not to mention the errands I had to do consisted of me running around to get him a birthday present. I had spent all week on line looking through the advertisements from the local electronics stores to find a good deal on a digital camcorder for his damn birthday. Now for all my efforts what did I get? Aggravation.

We finished breakfast in silence and I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

While climbing the stairs to our bedroom to get dressed, I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said at the table.

"Why did he have to be such a jealous, mistrusting, little prick all the time?"

I was now beyond aggravated and for a moment I thought about calling the whole excursion off. Then I decided that I deserved a little pampering after putting up with his shit, and besides if I was to be aggravated then so should he be.

I picked out a pair of snug blue jeans that really flattered my ass and put them on, and as usual for me, no panties.

"Now for a top." I thought to myself. "This should do the trick."

I took out a thin, low cut, white sweater that really accented my tanned skin. For a moment I considered wearing a bra, but then changed my mind pulling the sweater down over my ample 36c tits.

"Now for some shoes."

I picked out a pair of stiletto "fuck me" pumps that matched the sweater I was wearing.

The full length mirror showed me exactly what I had hoped for. I looked good, damn good.

I walked over to the nightstand and picked up my keys and purse. While, heading out, I opened the top drawer of my dresser, pulled out a bra and stashed it in my purse. After all, I just wanted to aggravate Gary, and wasn't about to go walking around the shops looking like a total whore. The shoes I would deal with at the mall. Walking around all day in stiletto heels would end up only aggravating me and my feet.

Before heading down the stairs, I set my purse and keys on the bed, then slid my hands up under my thin, sheer sweater. My talented fingers began caressing my 36c breasts, taunting and teasing my nipples till they were as hard as little pebbles.

They clearly show through my sweater as I bound down the stairs, making sure my hot titties bounce so he can see I am not wearing a bra.

" I am going out to run some errands." I say while accidentally dropping my keys on the tile floor. I purposely bend over from the waist, as he looks up, so he can see down the v neck sweater and get a good look at my bare chest.

"Nice outfit slut. Where do you think you are going dressed like that?" Gary said.

I reply, "Anywhere I please." As I walk out the door.

The thirty minute drive to the mall was uneventful. I pulled into a secluded spot in the parking lot and put on the bra that I had stashed in my purse. Immediately upon entering the mall I headed to the nearest shoe store and bought a pair of inexpensive comfortable shoes to walk around in, placing my sexy pumps in the bag.

I made the rounds to the various electronic stores and finally decided on which model of camcorder to purchase.

While the store clerk processed my payment, from behind me I heard, "Planning on making some home movies Kim? "

In the same instant; my heart skipped a beat, my face flushed, my nipples hardened and my pussy got moist; as I recognized the voice of my lover Mike. I turned around and there they were, those dark brown, smoldering bedroom eyes of his.

" Just picking up something for Gary's birthday." I replied.

I turned back around to sign the credit card receipt and Mike's hand began caressing my ass, sliding his fingers over the crotch of my jeans. Involuntarily my hips wiggled and I let out a soft moan. The store clerk gave me a curious look and I heard Mike snicker behind me. I knew I had to get out of there fast as I had very little willpower when it came to Mike.

Mike stands 6 feet tall and weighs over 200 pounds. He is a building contractor and works hard everyday. As a result he has a well muscled physique. To put it bluntly, he is a stud and the way he looks at me just makes me melt.

I hurriedly said, "Good bye" , and walked away.

But before I knew it he had caught up to me saying,"Hey Kim hold on a minute."

We were facing each other and he continued by saying, "What no hug for an old friend?"

With that he wrapped me up in his strong arms and held me close right there in the middle of the mall. His hand drifted down over my ass and as I looked up at him to protest he kissed me full and hard on the lips. Before I knew it I parted my lips and gave him my tongue right there in the middle of the mall for any and all to see if they wanted.

I broke the kiss and pleaded with him explaining, " Please Mikey! No. Not today. It's Gary's birthday and I want to be with him tonight. I won't be able to do that if you leave my pussy all stretched out."

"OK Baby." He replied. " You are worth waiting for, but only under one condition."

"And what might that be?" I asked.

He continued, "You give me just one hour today. They just opened a new lingerie shop across the way and there are private fitting rooms in the back. Model some lingerie for me so I can buy it for you to wear the next time that we are together. Please Baby!"

With that he leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. The way a small child would kiss their mother good bye. Then he looked at me with those smoldering, dark bedroom eyes, almost pleading.

Mike knew that I worked hard at keeping my body looking hot and sexy. I enjoyed being a milf. He also knew that I loved to show it off; whether that was at a beach in a bikini or in sexy clothes. And most of all, he knew damn well that I couldn't resist those puppy dog eyes of his.

" You are so bad." I chided. " OK but only one hour and no more. Agreed? "

"Agreed." He answered with a smile.

Mike took me by the hand and literally dragged me across the mall like a small child. We reached the new shop called "Vanessa's Lingerie" obviously not one of the national chains. Nevertheless once inside Mike picked out some really slinky outfits for me to try on.

We headed towards the changing rooms in the back. Even though it was a grand opening the store was almost empty. I knocked on one of the changing room doors and when no one answered I let myself in. Mike tried following me in.

I told him, "Oh no you don't. You just wait out here till I am done changing."

"OK." He moped.

Once inside I had to admire the decor of the little room. There was a love seat against one wall. A dressing table complete with chair and mirror. The wall opposite the entry door was completely covered in mirrored glass.

I set my bags and purse on the dressing table and began changing into the first outfit. It was a sheer white teddy, almost see through. It came complete with white thigh high stockings. Having donned the attire, I saw myself in the mirrored wall. I looked like a bride in her undergarments. I ran my fingers roughly through my long blond hair making it look wild and wind blown. Before I unlocked the dressing room door, I fished the white pumps I was wearing earlier out of the bag and slipped them on. I unlocked the door to let Mike in.

I stood behind the door as it swung open so that if anyone was near by they couldn't see me through the open door. When Mike walked in, I swung the door closed and locked it.

"Wow!" He exclaimed with his eyes bulging out of their sockets. "You look incredible."

He took his cell phone out of the pocket of his shorts and began to snap pictures of me as I pranced around the room, striking various sexy poses for him. Next he unbuttoned his shorts and slid them down, taking a seat in the chair. Mike's hand began stoking his already hard mammoth cock .

His cock was truly a vision to behold. I measured it once and it is a full 10 inches long and thick around as my wrist. Seeing him stroking it with lust in his eyes and the head all shiny with precum, made my nipples harden and my pussy get moist.

I walked over to him and sank seductively to my knees. Opening my mouth, I took him inside. The large head stretched my lips wide open and his slimy precum began to coat my tongue. It tasted salty and sweet at the same time. He is much too big to deep throat so I wrapped my small hand around his shaft and began to stroke him, while I slurped as much of him as I could into my mouth. My fingers gently squeezed the underside of his penis, milking more of his tasty precum onto my tongue.

I looked up at him while sucking his cock and Mike said, " Wait. Before you suck me off, come up here and give me a lap dance. I want to play with that sexy ass of yours while I suck on you sweet titties."

That is one of the things that I love most about Mike, besides his big cock. Even though I am in my 40's he always makes me feel like a sexy, young girl.

I stood up and climbed up onto his lap. Mike reached between my legs and unsnapped the crotch of the lingerie. His strong hands began to roughly kneed my ass cheeks. I gave him a sexy,wet kiss and then slipped the straps of the teddy off my shoulders. Pulling them down, I exposed my 36c breasts to his hot, hungry mouth.

I love it when a guy man handles me and Mike knew just what to do. He sucked on my nipples making them puffy and red. Then he nibbled on them till they ached. While his mouth played on my titties, his fingers squeezed my ass. His hands pressing my swollen pussy lips and clit against his throbbing cock. It was like being masturbated with a giant finger. My entire body shivered as I began to cum from all the sensations he gave my body. I buried my face into his shoulder to try to muffle my moans.

I floated back down to Earth and my body stopped trembling.

"You are incredible." I whispered and then kissed him deeply.

In the next instant the cell phone in my purse rang. It seemed to shatter the air itself of our little love nest. I twisted around toward the dressing table but couldn't reach it. Mike leaned forward, still holding me securely on his lap, and retrieved it from my purse for me.

He glanced at at the caller id and chuckled saying, "well look who it is" .

I looked at the screen and saw the name "Gary" prominently displayed.

"I better answer it." I whispered.

Mike replied, " No don't answer it. Just silence the ringer so he thinks you are away from your phone and that way he won't disturb us if he calls back."

He pressed a button on the phone and the ringer went silent. Leaning forward again, he gently placed the phone on the dressing table.

What I sight I was. Here I was sitting half naked on a man's lap. A man more than twice the size of my husband, in all physical aspects, while my husband was trying to get in touch with me.

I thought of the frustration that Gary must be feeling at trying to call me and my not answering. The thought made me feel wicked and sexy.

I told Mike," I am going to give you the bj of your life."

As I began to get up off his lap, Mike said, " No wait a second. I want to watch you cum again."

With that he started to slide his hands back onto my ass. The only difference was that this time he first slipped his hands and forearms under my knees, and then onto my ass cheeks. Instead of grinding my pussy against his hard cock, he began to lift me up and down, sliding his long meat between my pussy lips and against my clit. It was like his big hands were a chair I was sitting on.

His mouth nibbled on my hard nipples as he slid me up and down along the length of his cock.

I moaned out, "Oh Baby! God do I miss fucking your big cock."

"We can't have you feeling like that." Mike replied.

My body began to shake as another orgasm seemed to wash over my very soul.

My hands held onto Mike's shoulders to steady myself and I lost myself in orgasmic bliss.

Mike lifted me up again. This time however, he slid me all the way up and over the top of his hard cock Then he gently pulled my hips slightly forward.

In a flash my mind snapped back to reality as I realized what he was up to. He was preparing to lower me down onto his long shaft.

"No Baby!... Please don't!... Not today on his birthday!" I begged.

But it was of no use. Before I finished uttering the words, I felt the tip of his cock head touch my pussy lips. They were wet and slick from the orgasms I had just endured and began to stretch over the tip of his hard monster.

I tried to wiggle my hips, so as to mess up the alignment of his cock to my dripping hole, but to no avail.

Mike shifted his grip from under my ass and wrapped both his hands firmly around each of my hips. He held onto me firmly so I couldn't move my hips. His forearms were still under my legs and held my knees up, spread high and wide , so that my feet couldn't touch the floor. I couldn't even stand up! I was completely helpless in his strong grasp with my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall over.

" Please Mikey! No! " I pleaded.

He answered. " You really didn't think I would give up a chance to fuck that tight, little, married pussy of yours, did you Baby? "

I felt the muscles in his arms relax as my own body weight began to impale me his rigid member. My pussy lips began to stretch wide around him.

I moaned out, " your cock is so fucking big" .

My juices began to flow, lubing his meat as he drove more and more into me. The little kitten between my legs was beginning to get stretched, both wide and deep.

The first climax hit me incredibly hard. My body shivering and shaking, while I moaned and grunted like some kind of wild animal.

"That's a good girl." Mike said to me.

Then he shifted his grip from my hips. Taking his arms out from underneath my legs, he slid them up my back so that his hands cupped over the top of my shoulders from back to front. This let my feet drop to the floor and I stood there sort of squatting on top of his dick.

I began to wiggle my hips around and moaned out, "oh yes...let me dance on your big prick".

My gyrating hips brought another wave of pleasure crashing down over my body.

After finished cumming, I looked into Mike's eyes and said, "Put me on the love seat on my back. I want to feel all of you inside me. "

I climbed off of him and walked over to the love seat. Then I laid down on my back. I put one leg up on the backrest and spread my other leg wide open, as an invitation to him.

"Come and get it." I said sexily.

Mike got up off the chair and came over to me, kneeling between my spread thighs. He leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

I snaked my hand between us and guided his cock into my horny pussy.

The tenderness ended with the kiss. Mike began to shove himself into my aching twat with rough, hard strokes. Every stroke seemed to go in deeper and deeper. I felt him bottom out in me and still he kept feeding my pussy more of his long thick shaft.

I urged him on saying, " that's it Baby...open my pussy up... nice and deep. "

Finally I felt his balls rest against my ass and knew that I had taken all of him. The sensation of being stretched and stuffed full was incredible. He ground his hips against my swollen clit and sent me rocketing into another orgasm.

I held him tightly in my arms and told him, " Oh Mikey you fuck me so good. I love you Baby! "

I came hard on his big meat. But instead of holding himself inside me, He began to screw me with long deep strokes. This kept me cumming over and over again.

" I can't stop cumming on your big cock." I grunted into his ear.

I surrendered my body completely to him, giving it to him as a gift to use for his pleasure.

He continued fucking me hard and deep, not letting my body rest or my climax subside.

After a few more minutes of pounding me, he pushed all the way inside me and held himself there.

Mike looked into my eyes and said, " here you go Baby" .

I felt his cock swell even bigger and begin to erupt inside me. Squirt after squirt of his warm, milky, cream began flooding the depths of my womb. His load was so big that it overflowed my pussy and began leaking out, dripping down between my ass cheeks and running over my asshole.

SluttyKim
SluttyKim
133 Followers