The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Initially, Kate found it embarrassing to see herself on the screen or perhaps her embarrassment was more to do with being sat beside me while I watched her actions for the first time, since she had confessed to watching the DVDs when she was alone. However, she soon overcame this as we talked about and re-enacted parts of that night's events on the very same bed. I learnt a lot about Kate that night.

I awoke with Kate cuddled up beside me. If I hadn't already been erect, the snippets from the DVD that were now playing in my head would soon have had me throbbing. There was a powerful eroticism in seeing Kate, my wife, throwing herself wholly into fucking someone else. She was the Kate I know but she was also someone else, an incredible sexual being entirely focused on the satisfaction of herself and the five naked men in the room. I kept coming back to one particular scene, Kate was lying face-down on the bed, right where I was now lying. A stack of pillows raised her hips and presented her cunt to John who was standing behind her. He was alternating between long slow thrusts in and out of her and rapid vigorous fucking. The camera panned down Kate's body from her wet cunt to her face pressed into the bed. Her eyes were half open; with each vigorous thrusting her body would convulse with an intense orgasm, her hands clawing at the beds sheets as she let out guttural moans. During the slow strokes, she was barely able to get her breath back before John would again administer another round of vigorous thrusting and again she would contort in orgasm. This piece of film would have been unbelievably erotic if it was of anybody but my wife; however, the fact that it was actually Kate, made it tenfold more so. It also made it somewhat disconcerting and humiliating for me to see because I'd never seen her in anything like the throws of ecstasy she has now experienced from another man's cock.

When Kate had been awake beside me for a while, I asked her whether she still craved what they could give her. She rolled over to look me in the eyes and paused for a while before answering.

"I will be completely honest with you, darling. Not a day goes by when I don't think about that night, often when we are making love, and, yes, I would jump at the chance to repeat it but it's not something I need any more. I am now very content with what we have."

Then, taking my cock and slipping it inside herself, she embraced me with the whole of her warm, soft body.

12