The Birthday Present

Story Info
A submissive provides a saucy present for her Dom.
1.3k words
3.62
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking along a dead hallway, your heart pounding, your palms tingling, your body expecting, is quite some feeling.

I love the surging electricity that floods your mind. All the possibilities flying through you about what might lay beyond that door.

The girl messaged me earlier that day.

I've got a surprise for you. A birthday present.

We've been together for a few months now and she's really turning out to be a bit special. Her will to please, her dedicated submission, her zest for adventure it's all a perfect package. So now I walk the haze filled hallway and start to dream of what she's got me.

She's chosen a nice hotel. I'm impressed by the calibre of guests. There's something very alluring about being surrounded by higher class of patron's, it makes the entire thing more salacious.

I reach the door and knock. My breathing is calm and I hear the approaching body on the opposite side. Then it opens and I enter.

There she is sat on the edge of the bed, her pretty yet fragile frame waiting silently. My girl closes the door and run's a cautious hand over my shoulder.

'Surprise!'

And what a surprise it is!

The smile is plastered across my face like a goon and I pull the girl round into my arms.

'Thank you my girl.'

'Happy birthday Sir.'

She knew I had a thing for Asian girls. There's something very delicate about them. An air of purity and innocence.

'I even wrapped her up for you.'

She moves over and straightens the pink bow that's attached to my present. I survey my gift. The beautiful girl is dressed in baby blue. The colour is perfect against her porcelain skin. As she moves shyly the colours flash a stunning neon, it runs up and down her lush legs, the stockings singing to me. Her body looks amazing in the lacey lingerie and I feel the want start to rise in me.

My girl let's her gown fall to the floor and reveals a matching outfit.

'Do you like sir?' She asks.

Of course I do. I love it when she listens to me. When she constantly takes mental notes of every little thing I say. She's so good at remembering even the smallest detail. I had mentioned my love of Asian girls just in passing some weeks ago and now look, here she is presenting me with a stunning vision just as if I'd dreamt her up myself.

They both stand and I kiss them with a greed. They whisper happy birthday in my ear and I instantly spring to life.

'Stand in the centre of the room. Back to back.' I order. 'You're going to masturbate for me, both of you.'

My girl guide's my present to the centre and position's her carefully.

'It's a race.' I add 'The first to cum get's to suck me off.'

As I settle back on the bed I loosen my trousers and reveal to them both my already erect dick. The eyes of my present grow wide, the shyness beginning to ease a little.

'Now begin.' I say.

My girl immediately responds to my command and her hands slip to remove her panties. Then she's all to happy to dance her fingers across her already sodden area. I study her like I always do, my skin tingling, my mind racing.

The pair of them look like sisters. Identically dressed, both playing to my tune. I run my fingers up and down my shaft, feeling the pulsating urge rushing through me.

Ahead my girl begins to groan, her body flickering with short spasms.

Yet my present is more sheltered. Her fingers have slipped inside her panties but she's shielding herself. I can tell that she hasn't been in this type of situation before. I study her body further, dreaming of tasting her, of having her. I want to know her strength's, her fears, her limitations.

I close my eyes and I can still see the blue flashing before me. Then the cries of my girl bring me back to reality. Her head is thrown back and she's staring up at the ceiling. She's won.

I call her over and she passionately wraps her lips around my eager dick. I love it when she sucks me, she does it with so much vigour, it's like she only really feels alive when she's doing it. She quickly goes to work and I stretch out to further fill her.

For a few minutes it's just us, like it's been since we met. Such a wonderful connection. Then I look up and see my present, it must be the nerves because she's still stood in the centre of the room running her fingers over her clit. My girl is taking me deep into her mouth and I know she's waiting to feel my hands on the back of her neck, waiting for me to force her to take it right to the back of her throat. But I'm watching my present, I'm trying to see the signs in her that she wants to be pushed.

Stopping my girl I stand from the bed and approach my gift. I tower above her and reach down to feel her sweet pussy. She gasps as if no one has ever touched her before. I hesitate, waiting for her to pull away, to say no. She doesn't move, I feel her pulsating and decide to act.

I pull her to the bed and order her to bend.

A firm spank lands against her rear and she lets out a whimper. SPANK! Once more.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

Her virgin rear marks up immediately and I grow harder.

'Onto the bed.' I say and guide her onto her back. I can see the shocked tears in her eyes.

'Spread your legs' I order, firmly parting her thighs. 'We'll make you cum, if you can't do it yourself.'

I pull my girl round and plant her face deep into the pussy of my present.

'Lick!' I demand. 'Eat her till she screams!'

I stand back and watch the two of them. Her young frame, naive and untrained, struggling to cope with the reality, struggling to let herself go. I can only stand back for so long as I stroke my hungry dick. I want to be in my girl and I rush forward to grab her hips. I feel for her wetness and trace it to spread open her rear, then I plunge my solid dick inside.

Just the insertion brings about trembles of pleasure through my thighs and I begin to pound hard. I want to cum at the same time as my gift. I press my girls head down firmly encouraging her to burry her tongue deep inside the new pussy. I can see the colour flushing her face, the craze on her eyes.

'Scream!' I shout. 'Let yourself go.'

The three of us are now fully lost beyond the point of no return. A mass of desire and need writhing around. I pound away harder, trying to go as deep as I can, my dick feeling just about as hard as it has ever done so. I look down to see my present arching her back, her arms reaching up at imaginary bodies. She's on the verge, all three of us are.

I breathe in the delicious air and cum hard inside my girl, lingering as her muscles squeeze out every last drop.

However my need is not yet over. I pull my present up by the wrist and wipe away her sweat covered hair.

'Now you'll suck it out of her.' I whisper.

I can see the shock in her face. But there is not a sign of denial. My girl lay's exhausted on the bed and I pull her to her knees. My beautiful present lowers her lips and sweetly begins to lick and suck my cum from the very place I had just so powerful deposited it.

I sit back and watch. I feel proud as they both begin to grow into their roles. What a great birthday it's been.