The Birthday Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The evening concludes at a hotel.
2k words
4.59
41.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers

This is the conclusion of the story that began in Parts 1 and 2. You might want to read those first.

Part 3 – The Hotel

“Time to clean up, love. We’re almost at the hotel.” I put my cock back into my pants, tucked my shirt back in and zipped up. She straightened out her dress and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked so satisfied and so sexy, slightly messed up like that. She was perfect.

The door opened, and we climbed out at the entrance to the hotel. I paid the driver, and thanked him for taking the extra long route to the hotel. The doorman greeted us, and, once again, I admired the view as Taylor walked in front of me through the lobby. As we waited for the, she leaned against me and said, “Love in an elevator, Master?” just as the doors opened.

“Perhaps not in a glass elevator, love,” I laughed as we walked into the elevator. She laughed with me and knelt down in front of me as the doors closed. “Why not in a glass elevator?” and she unzipped my pants to pull out my stiffening cock.

I looked down, surprised, more at the fact that I was getting hard again than at her behavior. “As much as I’d love to, sweetheart, we won’t be in the elevator for long and stopping one of these in plain view might make people a little suspicious.”

“Ok, then, just a lick or two, as an appetizer.” Her hand on my cock was making it pulse, and she slowly licked the head with long strokes of her tongue, while looking up into my eyes. All I could think about was how beautiful she looked and how incredibly lucky I was.

We reached our floor, and she tucked my cock back into my pants.

Our suite was already prepared with another bottle of champagne. Taylor opened it and poured us each a glass. I raised my glass to her, “Thank you, Taylor, for making my birthday so wonderful. I could not have imagined a better birthday present.”

She smiled at me. “I hope that’s not true, Master, because you’ve still got a lot of imagining to do.”

“Well, while I’m imagining, I want you to take off your clothes and get on all fours on the bed.”

“Are you going to fuck me from behind, Master?” she asked, wiggling her ass at me as she slid her dress down her legs.

“Be patient, love. After all, you are my birthday slave.” She pouted at me and climbed on the bed. She pulled a pair of thigh-high, sheer black stockings from her bag, and I sipped my champagne while I enjoyed the show she made out of putting them on. With nothing but the stocking and her high heels on, she spread her legs, bent over and grabbed her ankles, looked back at me between her legs and asked, “Do you like, Master?”

“Yes, love, I like very much.”

She stood back up, posed for me a couple of different ways, and then crawled catlike onto the bed. She knelt there on all fours, and looked at me expectantly.

I walked around to the side of the bed and reached under the headboard to pull up the scarves I had attached earlier. I slid a few pillows under her hips to support her, then pulled her arms forward and tied a scarf around each wrist. Her arms were stretched out tight so that she couldn’t reach one with the other. She was almost in a facedown, kneeling prayer position on the bed. I sat down next to her on the edge of the bed and gave her ass a light smack. “I think I owe you a little punishment from earlier, love.”

Taylor looked up at me, trying to look as innocent and wide-eyed as possible. “Me? What could I have done?”

“I think we discussed it at the time, love, and I think I mentioned a punishment.” With that, I gave her ass a stroke, and then gave it a quick, hard smack that left a red handprint on her cheek.

“Owww!” she yelled with surprise. I stood up and walked around the end of the bed, as she tried to turn her head to watch me, tensing when she thought I might step forward. I was just admiring the contrast between the black thigh highs, the tan on the tops of her legs, and then the white, untanned portion of her ass. My handprint showed up nicely. Coming around to the other side of the bed, I sat down next to her, again, and stroked her other cheek with my hand. I felt her tense, anticipating another spanking.

I reached over to run a finger up her pussy. It was soaking wet. She moaned into the bed and wiggled her ass, trying to press her pussy back into my hand. “Do you like this, love? Do you like being helpless?” Before she could answer, I smacked her ass, again, leaving a matching red handprint. “Owww!”

I stood up again and walked back around the end of the bed, and leaned forward to run my hands over both cheeks, feeling how hot each was, admiring how smooth and tight her ass was. She pressed back against my hands, and I blew gently on her pussy from behind. I heard a muffled, “Ahhhhh” from the head of the bed, and saw that she had taken a little bit of the comforter into her mouth to bite on.

I stroked a finger up her pussy, again, and up over her asshole. She gave a little jump when I reached it. With that, I gave the first cheek another quick smack, which produced a muffled, “Mmmmppph!” I slid a finger into her now very wet pussy, stroking it inside for a second as she wiggled her hips and tried to press hard back against it. Almost as quickly as it went it, I took it back out, which resulted in a moan of objection from Taylor.

I took my wet finger and slid it up over her asshole, again, pressing gently to push my finger inside. I started stroking my finger in and out, causing her to rock her body forwards and back in time. With each thrust of my finger, she moaned into the bed. Her hands were clenching the scarves as she used them for leverage. Before she could get too into it, I pulled my finger back out. I could tell that she was already getting close to cumming, and I wanted to build her up a little further before she did. When my finger was out, she turned her head to me, eyes filled with lust and just said, “Please.”

“Please, what, love?”

“Please make me cum. I want to cum.” I gave her another smack on the rear end, but this time her cry wasn’t as much pain as pleasure. “Please, pinch my nipples. Pull on them. Squeeze them.”

I leaned down next to her so that my head was next to hers’. I reached under and took a nipple between my fingers and pinched it, finishing the pinch with another smack to her ass. “Mmmm…Oh, that’s so good,” she moaned.

“I’m going to fuck your ass, love. No one has ever done that to you before.”

“Yes, please. Fuck my ass. I’m your birthday slave. Do my virgin ass and cum inside me, just, please, make me cum.”

I stood up from the bed, and started to get undressed. She watched me from her bound position. I opened the drawer next to the bed and pulled out the lube I had left there. I coated my cock with it, careful not to stroke it too much so that I didn’t cum too early. I took a healthy glob and started to work it into her asshole. I slid two fingers in to start stretching her a little. She moaned and started to rock, again, pressing back against my fingers, trying to drive them further inside. She grunted with each thrust, and I gave her ass a little smack with my other hand. “Mmmph…Oh, yes.”

Once her ass was well lubed, I pulled my fingers out and got up behind her. I put the head of my cock right at her asshole and bent forward over her back so that I could reach under to tease her clit.

“Do you want me to fuck your ass, love?”

Her hips bucked as I worked my finger in little circles on her clit.

“Yes, please, fuck my ass. Fuck me however you want. I’m your birthday slave. Fuck me, please.”

I pulled my fingers away from her clit and got my cock into position. I started pressing, and I felt her asshole expanding to accommodate my cock.

Taylor just started moaning and talking all at once. “Oh, god, that hurts. Oh, it feels so good. Oh, I’m splitting open,” and with a little pop, the head of my cock was in, and I started to slide all the way in. Now that the worst was over, Taylor really started to get into it and let loose.

“Yes, oh god. It’s so full. Fuck my ass. Drive your cock into my ass. Fill me up. Cum in my ass!”

I was pumping in and out of her ass, driving her body forward into the bed. She was pushing back against me with each thrust. I had my hands on her hips, pulling myself into her on each stroke. Her ass was so tight! I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“I’m going to cum in your ass, love. Your ass is so tight and so sexy, I’m going to cum. You’re such a good slave.” I reached down and managed to untie one of her hands. “Play with your pussy while I fuck your ass. I want you to cum with me, love.”

She reached underneath and started to stroke her pussy in the rhythm that I was fucking her ass. I could feel her body starting to quiver, and her breath was getting very ragged. Her thighs and ass muscles started to tremble, and I could feel her hips humping her hand.

I couldn’t hold back any longer. “I’m…I’m cumming!” and I felt my cock pump its load into her ass. That sent her over the edge.

“Yes…Cumming…Oh, god…MMMMMMM!” and with that she collapsed under me, my cock pulling out of her with an audible pop. I lowered myself down on top of her, kissing her neck and the side of her face. Her body was still shaking with the force of her orgasm. I untied her other hand and took each of her hands in mine, holding her tightly as she recovered.

As she came down, she looked at me and smiled, still a little dazed, “Happy birthday … Master.”

“Thank you for the most wonderful birthday present, Taylor. This has been absolutely incredible.”

“We should go to sleep. If tonight is any indication, tomorrow is going to be a very tiring day.”

I laughed. “If tomorrow is anything like tonight, love, I may not live to see my next birthday!”

She rolled over underneath me, and wrapped her legs around me, her arms around the back of my neck pulling me tightly down onto her. She nibbled on my ear, her hips rocking up against my now thoroughly exhausted cock. Her hot breath in my ear sent a shiver down my spine. “Sweet dreams, Master. I can’t wait for us to celebrate your birthday tomorrow, too.”

As I fell into a very happy sleep, I wondered how we could top tonight?

=================================================

If you enjoyed this, please be sure to vote. Fives are always appreciated. If you feel like it, please drop me an email with comments, suggestions or criticism. I'm always looking for ways to improve my writing. Thanks.

RedJohnny
RedJohnny
82 Followers