The Birthday Truck Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn" he suddenly said, beginning to grunt harder than he had before, "That's a tight ass. I'm fucking you and you're still not stretching" It was true. I could feel Ted pumping a bit harder attempting to stretch me open. I think he was trying to make the fucking easier on both of us but it wasn't getting there fast. But Ted was determined. He didn't want to put me through anything I wouldn't enjoy.

That was when Ted dropped my leg to his side and bent my knees allowing him to get closer to me. He leaned in and closed his mouth around mine as he began to passionately kiss me even through my groans. I allowed him to take a hold of me since he had all the control anyway. It felt amazing to have him holding me in his arms while making me his "tool" to have sex with, to thrust into. And the fact that he was a man and I was still technically a boy... it felt like it put me in my place.

Though still in his shirt, Ted's thrusting motions were matching with my own as my body was pushed upwards with each pump. I broke away from Ted just a moment to see what I was feeling that was so amazing. It almost took my mind off the thrusting but not entirely. I realized his stomach was actually rubbing up against my dick. I was already hard from Ted's dick rubbing up against my prostate so the sensation his body was producing for inside and out was making me go crazy.

A slew of emotions began to run through me as that beautiful round belly of his rubbed my dick up and down. How beautiful Ted really was. How incredible and gentle he was at the beginning. He kissed me again. I allowed his beard to rub against my face and my neck. His caressing so gentle yet firm. I think that was when I began to cum. I cringed and threw my head back as Ted continued to pump me. The sensation running through my body was impossible to describe as he allowed me to orgasm all over myself and his T-shirt.

Before I could completely finish, Ted leaned up and picked up a quick rhythm as fast as he could. I looked at him on the edge of my own glory. I gritted my teeth through the amazing mixture of pain and orgasm as he suddenly through his own head back and began to cum inside me. He gave me a few harder pumps, harder than the rest before. Then he finally gasped and moaned, sweat dripping from his graying hair. He had finished. I knew what he had done. He had dumped his load fully inside me.

He slowly pulled out of me and plopped on the bed beside me. Not a word was said as we both slipped off our shirts and climbed into bed turning out the light behind us. It wasn't until the middle of the night when I woke up rather warm did I wake up again finding Ted with his arm around me. I allowed him to stay that way... I liked it myself so I did my best to fall back asleep.

The next morning the two of us stayed practically silent. We hopped into his truck and made our way to Phoenix within an hour. Ted dropped off his load at the pick-up station and we made our way into town in his big-rig. I pointed out my street to him and allowed him to drop me off right in the front of my house. I turned back to him, hoping there might be something there. The silence was killing me, "Will I ever see you again" I asked. Ted smiled, hanging his head momentarily and then looking back at me,

"I hope so" he said. I leaned in to give him a kiss but pulled back, not sure if it was the right thing. I dropped out of his rig and closed the door behind me making my way up to the house. Steam sprayed and before I knew it, Ted's rig was gone. A mixture of a new pain and sadness came over me. I really didn't know if I would ever see him again. All I knew at this point was that someone had changed my life and he didn't even know in how many ways he had done it. I had experienced something that could never be described, never be explained and never be shared... it was just for him and me.

Mom wasn't home so I lay in bed most of the day until afternoon finally fell over our little piss-ant house in the inner-city neighborhood. A soft knock came at the door which I almost didn't hear had I not been laying on the couch in the living room. I figured it was Davis wondering why I had ditched him and Veronica the day before. But to my utter surprise... there stood Ted in the doorway of my own house. He smiled at me and my mind and my heart immediately began to race, "Hi" he said. I was in total shock and happiness to see him there, "You forgot this" he said, kissing me on the lips.

12