The Birthday Weekend Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

"Don't talk like that otherwise you're gonna make me want round two."

Curt rolled out of bed and walked over to the door. He watched as Pamela got out of bed. "I kind of forgot that we were here with a couple of our friends."

"Yeah I did too."

Curt and Pamela walked out of their cabin and saw as Julianna and Hope sat in their bikini tops and shorts. Peter and Rick were wearing shorts and were completely shirtless. Pamela looked at Curt confused then walked over to the girls.

"Hey are we going swimming?"

"Well the lake's like not even a half mile away so we were gonna walk down there."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"I have an extra one you can borrow." Hope offered.

"Yeah. Can I borrow it because I really didn't bring enough clothes with me to use one as a swimming outfit."

"Of course come on I'll go get it for you."

Pamela and Hope walked into the other cabin. Hope started rifling through her bag and pulled out a blazing red string bikini. She handed over the bottoms and Pamela threw off her pants and underwear. She put on the bottoms while Hope searched for the top. When she handed it over, Pamela was standing in nothing but the bottoms. Hope had to take a quick second to marvel at the large breasts before her. For being the size they were they were still rather perky yet still natural looking.

Hope knew she must have been staring a little too long when Pamela asked, "Can I have the top yet?"

"Oh sorry."

Pamela put on the bathing suit top and Hope's attention was then drawn to the breasts again as she saw how the fabric part of the suit barely covered over her entire nipple. The tightness and smallness of the top pushed Pamela's boobs up and outwards more.

"If you don't mind me asking, are those real?" Hope asked.

"My tits, do you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Of course they're real."

"I wish I looked as good as you."

"Come on you don't have to suck up to me."

"I'm not sucking up I mean it. You're fucking beautiful."

"Tell that to the man that can't even look at me during sex."

"Well he's crazy."

"Damn if only you were a guy and I wasn't in a relationship."

"Why do I have to be a guy. Plus I think if we were to put on a little show for Curt then he might never want to take his eyes off you again. You know I've always liked you since you joined our little group. Then you had to go and get with my ex which kind of made us connected."

"Since when have you liked girls?"

"It's not a hobby of mine I just like the thought of it some times. Rick gets on my nerves some times you know with his jealousy and his obsession with wanting to own me. I mean sometimes you know the whole primal, you belong to me mentality is refreshing. It can really spice up sex some times too but I mean when it gets to when he doesn't even want me to be with my friends it gets annoying. Some times I just think that a woman would be easier to be around. Like I look at how close Julianna and I are and the things that she knows about me that I still haven't told Rick. I mean she and I have experimented so really it was kind of like a relationship within a relationship."

"Yeah I mean that does sound cool and everything but you can't just decide one day that you're gonna start a relationship with one of your girlfriends."

Hope took one quick step forward and pressed her lips to Pamela's. She was about to pull away but Pamela lightly bit her bottom lip and kept her close. The girls continued their embrace and even began to feel over each others bodies before Julianna walked in. She looked a little stunned and the two girls pushed themselves away from one another.

"We were just about to come out to go swimming."

"Um hm." Julianna smiled. "Come on the guys are rearing to go. I can see that you two are too?"

Hope walked out first and went passed Rick.

The group walked to the lake and the guys all stopped at the shore. They looked at each other and with sly smiles they turned to their girlfriends who were standing behind them. Rick led the attack running and scooping Hope up in his arms and racing into the water with her. The other two guys were too quick for the girls to catch on to the trick. The guys ran into the water waiting until the water was deep enough to drop the girls in and ensure that they went under.

"I hate you." Hope said as she came up above the water and pushed her hair back. She looked at Rick who wore the slickest smile.

All of the guys' attention turned to Pamela whose tit had fallen out of her top when she had went under. She turned away from the group and fixed the top before turning back. She moved in front of Curt and he wrapped his hands around her waist. He kissed her neck while Peter kept his attention on her breasts. "So, Pamela is the water a little cold?" Peter asked.

"Peter!" Julianna snapped.

"Look babe I think we can all agree that she has some nice knockers. But if you want to whip yours out so that we can compare then I certainly won't argue."

"Wow." was the only thing Hope could think to say.

"Don't be jealous, you can join in on the competition if you want."

"Yeah let me compare my B's to a couple of D's. I think I would have to sit it out."

"Well don't worry Hope because there won't be any competition." Julianna said. She started walking to get out of the water and Hope just watched her. She looked at the group then went after Julianna who was putting a towel down to sit on. She looked out in the water then glanced up at Hope as she sat beside her.

"Hey what's wrong?" Hope asked.

"I'm getting replaced by Pamela."

"She's not replacing you."

"Come on even you want her."

"So you're still my best friend."

"I can want more than one girl. I can't help that my friends just so happen to be so damn hot. Plus your man is crazy about you. Its better than Rick who only pays attention to me when he feels he has to fit in or prevent other guys from taking me. Hell lately I think he should be more worried about losing me to the nearest girl."

"No bitch is gonna take you from me." Julianna said with a smile. Hope sat beside her and ran her hand up Julianna's thigh. She looked at her and just continued to run her hand up until her fingers entered Julianna's tight pussy. Julianna just let her head drop back and the guys and Pamela just watched from the water. They weren't exactly sure what was happening but they all had a pretty good idea.

Julianna stood up and offered Hope her hand. The two girls stood up and started walking back to the camp. They ignored the rest of the group and raced back to the cabin. They had barely made it to the door way before they had completely dropped their bathing suits and raced into the cabin. There was a couple entering the cabin beside them that just watched almost speechless.

Julianna pushed Hope down on the bed and kissed down her moist body. She licked her stomach before slipping her tongue down below her waist. She kissed around Julianna's thighs then flicked her tongue on Hope's clit. Hope grabbed Julianna's hair and pulled her up on top of her. Julianna kissed her and put herself in push up position on top of her.

"Did you bring it?" Julianna panted.

"Of course. You didn't think I was going to rely on just Rick for sex over an entire weekend. Come on I'm not that stupid. If I did that then you would see me start to get very bitchy."

"I thought you and Rick had sex constantly at least that's what he tells Peter."

"Well maybe in his dreams we have sex constantly but not in reality. Any way my vibrator is in my bag by the end of the bed."

Julianna kissed down Hope's body as she went to the bottom of the bed. She leaned over the side leaving her ass and pussy exposed to Hope. She pulled the bag up to her and put it down on the bed. Hope grabbed the bag and opened up the second to last pocket where there was three different vibrators varying in size and girth and a set of anal beads. Julianna looked at the assortment. She took each vibrator out and looked at it. The first vibrator she grabbed was a baby blue three prong vibrator. Julianna looked it over a little then set it down on the bed. She grabbed the second one which was just a regular six and a half inch long smooth vibrator and the third was an eight inch three prong rabbit vibrator.

"Hope!"

"What can I say I like my toys. So which one do you want me to use on you?"

"I'll stick to the regular."

Hope smiled and grabbed the six inch vibrator. She turned it on and placed it lightly on Julianna's hard clit. The slight touch was enough to make Julianna squirm and she had to push it away. Hope kissed her clit and started sucking and lightly biting at it while moving the vibrator down and shoving it into the wet pussy. She rammed it in her and licked the juices up as they dripped from Julianna. She pulled it out before she came and pushed Hope back onto the bed. She grabbed one of the three prong vibrators and without any warning just rammed it inside her.

Hope screeched and grabbed at the blanket below her.

Hope was about to climax and Julianna pulled the vibrator out of her letting Hope squirt onto the bed.

At the beach the guys were all messing around in the water while Pamela watched from the shore. She was sitting on the towel that Julianna had put down and had a towel wrapped around her waist. She was looking out into the water when she saw Curt walking toward the shore. He ran and tackled her down to the towel and kissed her lightly while he laid on top of her.

"What is your problem?"

"Nothing." Curt smiled.

"You don't just randomly come up and act all lovey to me."

"Well maybe I want you like really bad right now."

"And what were you guys talking about to make you want me so bad?"

"Does it matter?"

Pamela pushed Curt off her and sat up. "Actually it does. I think I might just go back to the camp to see what Hope and Julianna are doing?"

"Do you really have to guess what two bisexual girls, who have had sex numerous times in the past, sneaked off to go do with each other."

"Who knows maybe I'll join them."

"Yet you won't have sex with me." Curt said angrily. "You know what I'm starting to get a little tired I think that I'm gonna go back. You stay here."

"Don't think you're gonna get in on the action either."

Curt got up and started walking back to the cabins. Once he was gone Pamela laid back on the towel and looked up at the sky as she felt a couple tears stream down her face. She could hear the sound of the water as Peter and Rick came out. They stood over Pamela and she quickly sat up and wiped her eyes.

"Hey what happened?" Rick asked.

"Nothing." Pamela whimpered.

"Maybe we should head back to the cabins." Peter suggested.

"You go and we'll catch up later." Peter looked at the devilish smile on his brother's face but still decided to leave. Once Peter was gone Rick sat on Pamela's towel and put his arm around her. "Come on tell me about it?"

"No its nothing I just don't feel like Curt is attracted to me anymore."

"Of course he isn't. I mean it's hard for him to be focused on you when his eyes are constantly glued to my girlfriend's ass. It doesn't bother you that those two used to date?"

"I thought they had only had sex the one time. I wasn't aware that they dated."

"So it bothers you?"

"Well now it does."

"Don't worry it bothers me too. I don't want to make you feel inferior or anything but if he's having sex with you then he's probably thinking about Hope. Those two were like the closest a couple could be until Hope realized that she still loved me and broke Curt's heart. I hate myself for letting him stick around."

"You know you really aren't making me feel too confident in my relationship."

"Sorry I guess its just that that's all I have been thinking about lately and I thought I needed someone to vent to. I don't mean to say that your boyfriend is dicking around with my girlfriend but I know full well that he thinks about it. I know Hope probably thinks about it too when she's not imagining ramming a vibrator into Julianna."

Rick looked at Pamela's face as she thought about what had just been said to her. She couldn't help but feel a little hurt and before she could shift her mind to anything else she felt Rick race his hand up her thigh. He stuck his fingers inside her pussy and she threw her head back. She enjoyed the feeling too much to push Rick's hand away. All she could think was that it didn't mean anything. It was just a little fingering and as long as she controlled the situation to where it stopped at the fingering then she wouldn't really have done anything bad.

Pamela kept Rick's hand in place as he moved his fingers in and out of her swiftly. He looked into her eyes and at her face which were completely flushed with ecstasy. She looked at him as he moved in closer to kiss her. She put her hand up to him and he moved back withdrawing his hand from her.

"What's the matter?" Rick asked.

"Nothing but you know..." Pamela had to search for the right words. She thought she knew a good reason to reject Rick but the more she thought about she couldn't think why not. Her man was too busy thinking about his ex girlfriend while Rick's girlfriend was too wrapped up in the embrace of another woman. Pamela didn't bother to explain anymore before reaching her hand out and grabbing Rick's hard cock sticking from his bathing suit. He sighed as she slowly started jerking him off through the shorts. He looked around before pulling the bathing suit down and leaning on his knees in front of Pamela. She continued to rub and massage the stiff dick before Rick grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and coaxed her mouth around the head of his cock.

Pamela started to suck as Rick bobbed her head up and down on the throbbing cock. She reached her hand out and grasped Ricks balls. He stopped, for the shock of the movement nearly knocked the wind out of him. He slowly came back to controlling Pamela's head as she gently massaged his balls. He could feel himself about to cum and pushed Pamela's head down til his cock was touching the back of her throat and released his load. He could feel his dick pumping inside Pamela's mouth and as he felt the last drop drip from the head he slowly pulled out.

Pamela looked at Rick with a smile as she swallowed the load and wiped any remaining slobber or cum that may have seeped out during the act. She then helped Rick pull up his suit and stood up. They both grabbed any remaining stuff from the beach and started walking back to the cabins.

That night as everyone ate dinner no one seemed to act like anything had even happened. Julianna was back to loving up to Peter. Curt and Pamela made sure to be inseparable all night while Rick and Hope acted like complete strangers to each other.

After they ate the group started a small fire in one of the pits set up behind the cabins. They sat around talking about the past and times before they had all known each other. The stories all seemed to amuse everyone there. Even Hope and Rick seemed to smile as they brought up the time of carelessness.

"Hey Rick do you remember that time when we sneaked out of the house to go to your old girlfriend's house."

"Oh yeah." Rick smiled.

"Wait I never heard that story." Julianna nudged Peter playfully.

"Well we sneaked out of the house to go to his girlfriend's house. Now keep in mind we were only like fifteen years old. Now we leave the house and go all the way to the girl's house. She wasn't allowed to have us over any more than we were allowed to go there. So we had to get into the house through her bedroom window. We thought it would be easy."

"Yeah the way it was described to us was, her room was on the first floor and the window was only about two or three feet above the ground." Rick jumped in. "However we walk around to her bedroom window which isn't two to three feet off the ground but more like six feet. She had misjudged the fact that he room was located by the deck which was constructed over a hill. Any way we're trying to get up being only about five five."

"Not to mention the window itself was like a two by two making it just that much easier for us to get in. Anyway we finally get in and you know we hang out for about an hour to an hour and a half. We were trying to be as careful as possible then her dad got up to go to the bathroom and she was all worried that he was coming in to check on her. So Rick over here being the smart one that he is raced to the window and tried to worm through it."

"I forgot just how far it was off the ground and I was going out head first. Needless to say I fell and tried to catch myself but instead snapped my arm and rolled forward."

"So we had to go home after I sneaked out of the room safely. We had to find some way to explain to our mom how after we had each 'gone to bed' Rick managed to break his arm."

"I went to school and pretended to fall off my bike into the parking lot but my mom didn't think the story added up."

"So what was your punishment for that little stunt?" Curt laughed.

"I never got punished. My mom was never able to get it out of me or Peter what really happened. We knew that she would eventually relent if we both just stuck to the parking lot story."

"Plus if either of us had told the actual story we both would have been fucked."

Everyone started laughing and Julianna put her hand on Peter's shoulder. She quickly stopped laughing and asked, "If it was Rick's girlfriend then why the hell would you be going along with him to her house."

"Well its obvious that the girl wanted a little double penetration." Curt blurted out. He started laughing and felt as Pamela flung her hand out and hit him in the chest. He tried to wipe the smirk from his face but it turned out to be easier in theory.

"Come on man we were kids."

"You were like fifteen you said. At that age I knew all about sex and if I wasn't having it I was certainly thinking about it."

"Now was that the age you and Hope fucked or was that a different time in your life?" Rick blurted out.

Hope got up from her seat and walked away. Julianna got up to go after her and Peter grabbed her arm. "Look I know you're just trying to be a good friend and I'm sure a good pussy licking would help her deal with some of the stress that the statement had caused her but maybe you should just let her get over it on her own."

"She's my friend."

"Yeah but you forget you came here with me not her."

Julianna flung her arm away and went after Hope. Peter turned to the group and they just looked at him. Peter let out a deep sigh and there again it was just the three guys and Pamela. She looked at Rick and stood up. "Well I don't want to be the only female so I think I'm just gonna go to bed."

"Alright, good night sweety." Curt gave Pamela a quick kiss on her cheek and she walked away. Curt and Rick both looked and Rick gave a smile.

"If you don't mind me saying, your girlfriend has the hottest ass."

"Yeah so does your girlfriend."

"Well gentlemen," Peter sighed. "I think its safe to say that none of us are getting laid tonight."

"I'm used to it."

"Oh really," Curt asked sounding surprised. "You would think Hope would be all over you."

"Why would you think that?" Rick asked.

"I'm just saying."

"Because you dated her before. Right you know everything about her since you guys dated those whole two weeks?"

"Rick calm down." Peter commanded.

"No I just want to know why he thinks my girlfriend would be this big sex wanting machine. Why does he think that my girlfriend would constantly crave dick?"

Peter tried to calm the situation but he knew that wasn't going to happen once Curt stood up and got right in Rick's face. He tried to get in between the two men before anything could be said but Curt got a smug smile on his face. "How do I know?" He started. "Well I know because when I was with her she couldn't get enough of my dick. We may have only dated two and a half weeks but by the end of it I was drained. She sucked me off more times than I could count."

HRose
HRose
16 Followers