The Birthday Weekend Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HRose
HRose
16 Followers

Peter knew he had to separate the men and pushed his hands against their chests. Rick was staring intensely at Curt but he wasn't throwing a punch. He just stared as Peter pushed him back even further. Rick pushed Peter's hand away and walked back to Curt. It was his turn to speak and he was gonna make sure to make his words hurt.

"Have you kissed your girlfriend today?"

Curt looked surprised at the question. "Yeah why?"

"How did I taste?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well you were just bragging about my girlfriend giving you head, what do you think your girlfriend did for me when we were at the lake alone together?"

"Pamela wouldn't be stupid enough to put your dick in her mouth."

"Oh really. Not only did she put my dick in her mouth but she swallowed my load. My fingers were in her wet pussy just begging for my dick to slip inside her. When I tried to pull my hand away she held it there so I decided to give her hands something to do. She massaged my balls and sucked my cock."

Curt pushed Rick back and jumped on top of him. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and held him up. He was about ready to punch Rick right square in the face when Peter got him by the shoulders and pulled him back. Curt stood up and looked at Rick. "I want you out of here by tomorrow. You can take Pamela with you because I certainly don't want her since you've put your dirty paws all over her."

"Come on guys let's just go to bed and forget all of this happened."

"I'm not sleeping with Pamela. And I wasn't kidding. Tomorrow either you go and pay for your own cabin or you go home because the cabins we're in now are my birthday present and you have to be a friend to get to use them."

Julianna and Hope were walking back to the fire when they saw Curt and Rick each walking to the cabins. Peter was sitting by himself and putting another stick of wood into the fire. He looked at the two girls as they walked over to him.

"Hey what happened to everyone?" Julianna asked as she settled down next to her boyfriend.

"Long story and Hope I'm not sure if you want to hear it."

"Why what's going on?"

Peter looked at the worried expression on Hope's face. He then turned to Julianna and stood up. "Julianna can I talk to you privately for a minute?"

"Uh... yeah." Hope sat down and watched as Julianna and Peter walked about twenty feet away. Peter looked down at Julianna and kissed her lightly on the cheek. She looked at him with a hesitant stare. "Okay what is going on? What happened that was so bad that you had to talk privately about?"

"Let me just say that I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"Look I'm not worried about that."

"I also need to ask you a favor."

"What?"

"Can you be the one to tell Hope that Rick cheated on her?"

"Wait Rick did what? With who?"

"I knew I shouldn't have left them at the lake alone together but I did any way. I thought Pamela would think about her relationship and I thought Rick was too involved with his to actually go through with anything. I knew I shou-"

"Wait it was with Pamela?"

"Yeah Curt wants her and Rick to leave now. But I don't want to be the one to tell Hope. She has enough problems and I hate seeing that look on girls' faces when they find out that the man they've been dating has cheated. That's why I could never cheat on you. I would hate to see that heart broken look on your face."

"Aww that's so sweet. Okay I'll tell her but I need to know if you are one hundred percent positive."

"I am. Rick said flat out that Pamela gave him head when they were at the lake. It was after you and Hope had gone off and Curt and I were heading back here. At first I thought he was only saying it to get back at Curt for fucking Hope all those millions of years back. And then I just thought about that look that he gave me before Curt and I left. I knew he wasn't lying."

"Okay well why don't you head to bed and I'll be in a little bit."

Peter kissed Julianna on the cheek and walked away. Julianna walked over to Hope who was sitting, hands folded, staring into the fire. She looked up as Julianna came over to her and put her arm around her. "Hey sweety. I found out why everyone was arguing earlier."

"Why?"

"Pamela gave Rick head."

Hope wasted no time saying, "I believe it."

"That's all you have to say about this whole thing?"

"Well there's no doubt that she would some day want to get me back for the whole thing with me and Curt. I never doubted that she would want to get back at me for it and therefore I'm not gonna waste my time getting mad over it. Hell if I was her I would done it before the friendship even started just to even the playing field."

"Hope." Pamela said from behind them. In the firelight you could see that she had been crying. Her and Curt must have just finished arguing. Julianna looked at Hope who motioned for her to leave. Julianna got out of her seat and walked away. She still stayed a safe distance knowing all too well how quickly her friend could turn from kitten to tigress. Pamela approached Hope slowly then sat down in the seat beside her. She took Hope's hand into hers and held them. "Let me just say that-"

"Don't even start with the I'm sorries. I would prefer not to hear them. There's no way you can make it up to me for ruining my relationship. However I don't think I want to let the relationship go on that basis alone. So what you can do for me is just go home tomorrow morning when Rick leaves. That will leave me the rest of the weekend to think about what I'm going to do."

"So really there's nothing else I need to say."

"No now just go."

Even Juliana was surprised by her friend's calm nature. She came over and looked at her friend's empty expressionless face. She just stared into the fire as tears welled up in her eyes. She sat motionless before throwing her face into her hands and letting herself cry. She wept and Julianna rubbed her back being as supportive as any friend could be. She nudged her face against the side of Hope's and she turned to her. Julianna kissed her cheek and wiped her tears away.

"Let's go to bed."

Julianna walked Hope to the cabin where Rick was already passed out. Peter looked at the two girls and moved almost to the edge of the bed. Julianna motioned for Hope to lie down and Hope got in pressing herself against Peter's back. Julianna got in the bed last sandwiching Hope. They slept comfortably together throughout the entire night.

The following morning Rick got up and got ready to go before anybody woke up. He was too ashamed to want to face Hope but the fact that she didn't sleep in bed with him gave him the pretty good impression that she knew. He walked to the car and placed his bags in them. Pamela met him at the car and caught a ride. The two didn't talk much throughout the ride.

When Hope woke up she looked over at the empty bed in the room. She laid back and felt as both Peter and Julianna pressed themselves against her. Peter had a bad case of morning wood and it was making sure to poke Hope as she laid there. Julianna rolled over to face Hope and smiled. She ran her hand alongside her face and gently whispered, "Morning, how'd you sleep?"

"Surprisingly good. Its just it makes it harder to sleep when there's a pistol poking into my back."

Julianna sat up and lifted the blanket up. She couldn't see very well from her view point but she knew what her friend was talking about. She smiled then rested her head back down on the pillow. "Grab it." she whispered.

"What?"

"Just grab it. He loves waking up to a hand job and getting one from you will certainly make him surprised."

"Its your boyfriend. Not to mention its my ex's brother."

"Come on he wasn't named Peter for no reason. Just grab him to see what I'm talking about. He's a heavy sleeper so its likely that he won't even notice that you're doing it. Come on I'm telling you to do it so there's nothing you have to worry about."

"What if he wakes up?"

"Then you tell him to just stay quiet and stick it in your mouth."

Hope reached behind her and grabbed Peter's hard-on. She had never noticed how big he was. In her hands the cock felt so thick. As she moved her hand up and down it she could feel Peter slightly moving his hips back in forth. She tightened her grip slightly and increased her speed. Julianna watched and reached her hand over to cup Hope's breast. She rubbed and played with it feeling as the nipples got harder.

"You like that don't you?" Julianna asked.

"Yeah." Hope sighed.

"Do you like his dick?"

"It's nice."

"It feels better when its inside you."

"I know you're allowing me to do this but I still don't think I can." As Hope turned on her other side to face Peter and get a better grip on his dick she saw as he looked down at her with a smile. He shifted his eyes up to catch Julianna's glance. Her eyes were wide with excitement.

Hope tried to pull her hand away but Peter put it back. Julianna started pushing at Hope's head and she went under the blanket and put the hard cock in her mouth. She started by lightly nibbling and sucking on the head before putting it fully in her mouth until her gag reflex forced her to come up. She could feel the bed shifting as Julianna moved over as she and Peter started making out. Hope continued to suck the cock before she felt Julianna tap on her head. She came back above the blanket and fixed her hair.

"So Julianna told me a little secret about you?"

"And that would be?"

"You like anal sex."

Hope's face turned a bright red. "Well I've only done it once or twice with an actual person. The rest has been done by toys."

"I've always wanted to do a girl in the ass, its just Julianna doesn't want me anywhere near there. What do you say to letting me have a shot."

"No offense but I've never had a guy in me that's as big as you inside me."

"I'm not that big? Do you mean thick?"

"Well yeah."

"Come on I've watched porn but I've never seen a girl get done in the ass. It could make for an interesting sight to see." Julianna sat back and Hope got up from the bed. She went over to the other bed in the room. She had to give herself time to think this over. When she turned back she saw Julianna and Peter were kissing each other and caressing each other passionately. Hope could only watch as Peter pulled Julianna's breast out of her shirt and began sucking on her nipple. He ran his hand under the breast and cupped it. He looked over to see Hope staring at them.

"The offer still stands for you to come and join us."

Hope remembered how it felt when Rick had been that passionate with her. She wondered if the touch would feel any different being that it was her ex's brother. Hope kept staring trying to figure out what she was going to do. She watched as Julianna moved over and pat the bed where Hope had been before.

Finally Hope gave in. She took off her bottoms and her panties. She climbed in bed but Peter put his hand up to stop her. He looked back at Julianna who as staring at Hope's tits.

"The shirt too." Julianna demanded.

Hope threw her shirt off and Julianna looked as Peter gazed upon her body with wildly excited eyes. He reached his hand up and cupped one of the breasts then criss crossed his arms to cup Julianna's breast. He couldn't help but moan as he stared down at the large tent formed under the blanket. He shifted his eyes back and forth from each girl.

Julianna reached down and started rubbing Peter's cock. She kissed his neck then with her head she motioned for Hope to get into the bed with them. Hope climbed over Peter and he took the hand he had been fondling her with and slapped her ass as she made herself comfortable back in the bed.

Once Hope was back under the comforter with the couple she felt as they both turned on their sides to face her. Julianna sat up next to Hope and kissed her neck then eventually moved over to kiss her lips. The girls kissed and caressed each other while Peter slowly moved down to the bottom of the bed and got in between the two girls' legs. He reached his hands up and began fingering them. He ran his fingers along their slits then slipped them into their warm moist pussies.

As Julianna and Hope reached an intense orgasm by the means of Peter's hand; Julianna pulled away. She moved to the edge of the bed then gave Peter a sly look. He got on all fours and crawled over to Hope. He kissed her lightly then kissed her neck.

"So tell me something." Peter whispered.

"What?"

"Do you really like guys ramming you in the ass?"

"I'm embarrassed that you even know that."

"No don't be. Just answer my question and it could happen again." Peter kissed a spot on Hope's neck by her ear. This spot had always been particularly sensitive to Hope. Peter could feel as her body tensed up and then would contract as if just being over come by a giant orgasm. He kissed the spot a couple more times then finally planted a light nibble on it.

Hope couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Peter's hair. She was almost speechless but finally she was able to say in a lustful pant, "Yes I like it."

"Do you want it in your ass?" Peter lightly bit the area again.

Hope looked over at Julianna who was smiling and nodding in approval. As Hope looked a little more she could see Julianna playing with herself. With that reassurance Hope let Peter flip her over. She stuck her ass in the air and Peter positioned himself behind her. He was leaning on his knees and rubbing his cock .

"Have you ever done this without lube?"

"I have some in my bag." Hope pulled away from Peter but he forcefully pulled her back and grabbed her waist to keep her in place.

"Julianna can you get it for me?"

"Of course." Julianna responded with a smile. She got up and began searching through the bag. She pulled out the bottle of lubricant and handed it up to Peter who almost immediately began applying some to his member. He then grabbed Hope's waist with one hand and with the other he grabbed his cock. He took his time to line up his dick with the small hole but eventually he could feel Hope push her hips back impatiently. He shoved his cock into her with one swift movement and Hope let out a satisfied moan.

Julianna watched excitedly as her boyfriend rammed her friend's tight ass. She slowly made her way over. Peter looked over at her and reached his head out to kiss her. Julianna reached her hands behind Peter's head and kissed him back. She then pulled away and sat on the bed to continue rubbing and playing with herself. Hope was sighing and moaning as orgasm after orgasm over came her.

Peter began moving and thrusting even faster until finally with one good thrust he pushed himself deep inside her and released his load. He pulled out slowly then lay on the bed beside the two girls. Julianna was still rubbing herself. As she reached her own orgasm she kissed Peter passionately then fell into the bed.

The threesome just lay in the bed and each one worked off their own individual orgasm. Finally they decided to get dressed and just stayed in the bed watching TV until Curt came and knocked on their cabin door.

Julianna and Peter walked out of the cabin and Hope came out last. She looked at Curt who looked incredibly run down. His eyes were blood shot and had dark circles below them. His hair wasn't even brushed.

"You guys why don't you go ahead."

Peter and Julianna shrugged their shoulders and walked away. Hope then looked at Curt and put her hand on his shoulder. She tried to get him to look her in the eyes but he was doing everything he could to avert away from her stare.

"You look like you didn't sleep at all last night."

"I didn't."

"You must really be upset."

"No I'm fine."

"Trust me I know how you feel. Rick betrayed me as well. I mean come on he and I have been together two years longer than you and Pamela. I would give him everything he wanted in the world and he still feels like he had to go and 'get us back'. I should have known that he would never be okay with the fact that you and I just so happened to date. I sort of tricked myself into thinking he wouldn't hold it against me."

"Yeah . So I guess you won the heart break battle."

"Is that something I'm supposed to be proud of?" Hope gave Curt a small smirk and he gave one back. Hope gave Curt a hug and he waited a little while before hugging her back.

"I wish I had never let you go."

Hope put her hands on Curt's chest and pushed him back. He looked down at her and she just shook her head. "No just because we were betrayed by the ones that we loved doesn't mean that we can go and play the 'what if' game."

"I'm not playing the 'what if' game. I know what would happen. I can tell you that it has nothing to do with this dumb ass weekend and four extra people surrounding us. Did you know that I was actually going to purpose to Pamela? I had it all planned out for this weekend. I was gonna take her to the lake after it got dark. Then I was gonna sit her down on a blanket where we would just sit and talk about the future. Then I was gonna give her a little sex then once we were finished I would have popped the question."

"Wow."

"I mean tell me that's not what every girl would want their marriage proposal to be."

"It is. I feel bad."

"Why do you?"

"If it wasn't for Rick trying to one up me then you and Pamela would still be together. I mean maybe everything about me is just bad luck. I feel like I step on everyone's toes."

"You aren't stepping on anyone's toes. Look it wasn't your fault that Pamela cheated on me. The people to blame are Pamela and Rick. They did what they wanted to do and they believed what they wanted to believe."

"I guess we shouldn't be spending the night blaming ourselves. Maybe we should just go catch up with Peter and Julianna."

"Okay and I have one more question."

"What would that be?"

"Were you fucking both of them this morning?"

"Who Julianna and Peter?"

"Yeah."

"Of course." Hope put her arm around Curt and they began walking down the road to catch up with Julianna and Peter.

THE END

HRose
HRose
16 Followers