The Bitch

Story Info
How he got back at his sister-in-law.
3.4k words
4.18
180.7k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crazyd
crazyd
2 Followers

This is the story of how I got back at my BITCH sister-in-law.

I first started dating my wife Terri 15 years ago. Her little sister Tina, who was 16 at the time, was always a little wise for her own good. She was very cute, and had a nice little body, even for a 16 year old. Her best feature was her ass. Nice and round needing to be spanked. Terri and her family moved to the U.S. from Italy when she was about 5. Since she was the oldest she was the one who was held to all the old world bullshit rules. It didn't help that I am Irish and not Italian. We weren't allowed to take overnight trips, she had to be home by 11 every night. Since Tina was younger we had taken her out with us to the movies and other places. We were very good to her.

Well time rolls on and Terri and I get married we have two wonderful kids. Tina also gets married, to her boss after he divorced his wife. She swore she wasn't fucking him while he was married, but I say YEA RIGHT. Any way her husband Tony was, and still is, a royal fuck up. He has had a few different business ventures each of which he has found a way to screw up. Because of his divorce, they had to be in Tina's name. So, when he was caught swindling money from the business to pay for his gambling, she was left holding the bag. In a panic he took off leaving her to sell of almost everything she had to pay off his depts. They eventually found him down in Atlantic City after he maxed out her credit cards losing at the tables. He claims he was trying to win enough money to help out. All he did was leave her in deeper shit.

By this time all her "friends" bailed on her. She spent many nights hiding at our house Trying to get some relief from the creditors calling harassing her. Terri and I were the only ones who really helped her.

Tony got sentenced to 3 years in a "white collar" country club in up state New York. All the while Terri and I drove her here and there to visit him.

During this time she didn't have a dime to spend. She worked like a dog trying to keep a roof over her head and keep the creditors at bay. She would eat at house a few nights a week and take food home for the others. I really liked Tina and felt sorry for her situation.

But, as in a lot of marriages Terri and I started to have problems. We started to grow apart. So before we started fighting we felt it better to separate for a while. In the mean time Tony gets out of jail and starts another business and he and Tine have a little money to spend. After all we did for Tina she made it a point to wring my nuts through the legal grinding mill. She helped Terri get a lawyer from the office she worked at. Fronted the money for the retainer. She would call the lawyer and disclose information that Terri and I decided not to. Because of her I got slapped with child support and alimony totaling more than half of my take home salary. I had to work a part time night job to get enough money to eat. Terri and I worked things out and got back together after a year apart. I swore at that time I would find a way to get back at that bitch.

So here we are today.

The other day Terri asked me to go to Tina's house to fix something (since Tony was too fucking lazy). When I got there She was just getting up. I can see her through the glass door. Coming down the stairs in a skimpy night gown. I started to get a little hard right there. Fifteen years only helped her body. I thought many times what it would be like to fuck her.

She opens the door, "hey D.J. I didn't expect you so early".

"Well I got a lot to do today. I want to get this over with. What needs to be fixed?"

"The cable went out I think Tony pulled the wire in the garage. Do you want me to put on some coffee while you look at it?"

"Sure, just let me get some tools an see what's up"

She was right Tony's car pulled the wire off the wall and split it. How he did that is a mystery. I had some splices in the car and repaired the damage. And go back in the house to a waiting hot cup of coffee.

"All done"

"That was fast"

Her back was to me as she stood at the counter buttering toast. I had to adjust my growing hard on that was getting quite uncomfortable as I stared at her ass. The thoughts of me sliding my tongue up and down her crack. Damn I was turned on. I could see through her night gown enough to tell she had on only a thong underneath. I sit down quickly as she turns to come to the table.

"Want some?"

"No thanks I ate."

"D.J. Why is it you and I don't talk any more? We used to be able to talk about anything. Now you seem to try to ignore me."

"Truthfully I felt , and still feel ,betrayed. After what you tried to do when Terri and I split."

"That was three years ago, why can't you let it go?"

"Because I swore that I would find a way to get back at you for being the BITCH that you are"

Damn That slipped. I didn't want it to come out this way. There was no turning back now. To say the least she didn't like that comment.

"I'm The BITCH? What the bitch you were fucking while you were married to my sister?"

"At least I was separated at the time. Not like you who was fucking your boss while he was still married."

"I told you we weren't together until after he separated."

"Yea right, so all those trips to Albany on so called business were all business."

At this point she started screaming, berating me about how I am no good for her sister and how she will do everything she can to convince her of that. I was so pissed at this point I started shaking. To my self I said "That's it I had it, Now or never." I stood up off the chair. Thinking I was running with my tail between my legs, a little smile came across her face. Her smile quickly became terror when she seen my back hand heading toward her face. She tried to duck but was too late. It had hit her hard enough to knock her off the chair. I stood over her, grabbed her by her hair and yanked to her feet.

"You fucking BITCH. How dare you think you are so much better than everyone else. "

"D. I am sorry I didn't mean what I said I sorry"

"Shut the fuck up. You have fucked with me for the last time. Time has come for someone to put you in your place once and for all. And I appoint ME judge and jury. You like to fuck with people? Well its time to find how you like to BE fucked."

She looked at me with a questioning look, "What do you mean?" Seeing the look in my face, "No you can't. Your wife is my sister. Please don't do this."

"Too late. I tried to warn you to stop. You wouldn't listen. You had to keep pushing and pushing."

Noticing her robe had fallen open in the front. She tried to close it. I slapped her hands out of the way.

"Keep your hands at your sides. Don't move a fucking muscle."

Still with one hand on her hair I slide my hand in side her robe and cup her perfect 34B tits. Her nipples stand proud.

"That's nice. Do you like that?" No answer. "ANSWER ME BITCH."

"No, You are scaring me."

"Good. That's the point"

I slide my hand down her trim stomach to her panties. She tries to pullback. I pull her hair harder.

" Please don't I swear if you stop now I won't tell any one. Just please don't.

Not hearing a word she is saying I slide my hand down inside her thong to her cunt. Sliding one finger into her slit. She is wet. I scoop up some of her cream bringing it up to my lips I suck it dry.

"UM tastes good. These got to go."

I pull her thong and it rips easy. I am now looking at the cunt of my fantasies. Better than I imagined. Trimmed to a little tuft just over her slit. She screams and takes a swing at me. I dodge it easily and pull her by her hair lifting her off the floor and onto the table so she is on her back her legs are dangling over the edge, spread open. I roughly grab her cunt hair.

"Try that shit again and I will slap you so hard you will see stars for a week." You got it. She nods a yes. "Good." With my hand over cunt I slip a finger in again. Moving in and out. Finger fucking her. She starts to squirm her ass on the table.

"You like it a little rough, Huh?"

"No, Fuck you"

"You got that backwards babe it I who is going to fuck you."

"Please don't not that. Listen I will suck you off if you agree to stop now."

"I'll take the blow job anyway and depending on how you do I will decide is that will be the end. I am going to let you go if you try something stupid you will get hit. Agreed?"

"Yes" She sits up. Taking the sides of her robe to cover herself.

"No, take it off I want to see all of you."

Sliding her ass off the table she leaves a trail of glistening liquid. She gets down to her knees and raises her hands to my belt. She is shaking and can't get it undone. I move her hands and do it my self. I undo the button and she grabs for the zipper. Pulling it down she sees the outline of my cock through my underwear. I hear a quick gasp as she sees the head sticking up through the waist band. Sticking my thumbs in the waist band I push them down to my knees. As I do this my 9" hard cock hits her in the forehead. She looks up at me with a glassy look in her eyes, like she is about to cry. I just nod my head at her telling her to start. She grabs my cock in her hands she can barley get her hand around the girth of it. I lean back against the table to steady myself, pulling her with me. She almost loses her balance and holds on to my cock for balance. Leaning forward she opens her mouth. Taking in the head, swirling her tongue around and around. Damn it felt good. Letting it slip from her mouth she runs her tongue up and down the length. Making it slippery wet. Taking the head back in she starts sucking. Up and down. She opens her mouth wider to take more in bobbing her head faster jerking me harder with her hand. I grab for the sides of her head to stop her that moving my hips in a slow motion fucking her face. She lets her hands go of my cock and wraps them around my ass. She is pulling now. Trying to get more of my cock in her mouth. I feel her gag reflex pushing at my cock. She pulls back a little and opens wider. Damn She is trying to take it in her throat. I can't believe this. She is really getting into it now. Pulling at my ass forcing more and more of my cock in her mouth.

I start to moan, "Fuck yea your mouth feels so good. Keep Sucking. Damn that's good. So fucking good I am going to cum soon. Don't stop. Keep sucking. I am going to cum right down your throat. You are going to swallow it all, got it?"

She nods her head in agreement. Sucking harder trying to finish me off.

"Here I cum, Ready?" One last push, I cum, cum and cum. It felt like a gallon of cum shooting into her mouth. She swallows hard and fast trying not to let any go. But she starts to choke and the last spurt hits her in the face. I wipe it from her cheek with my finger and feed it to her. She sucks eagerly.

She gets up off her knees rubbing them. They are all red. She sits in the chair nearest her and starts to cry again.

"Are you done now? I did what you wanted. Will you leave now?'

"I told you if I was satisfied I would go. You were good but not that good." I was lying, it was fucking great. But she didn't know that. " I still don't believe you are sorry enough. Its time you get a good solid fucking. Now get the fuck up!"

She got up on to her feet, I spin her around and lean her over the table. That perfect ass is staring right at me now. I grab it roughly pinching the flesh. Damn it's firm. She starts to squirm again I yell at her to keep still and give her ass a hard slap. She lets out a loud scream. I slap it again, this time I can see the marks of my fingers on her cheek. I take hold of her hair and pull her head back.

"Now don't you make another fucking sound, Do you understand what I am saying to? If you do I will hurt you. You know I don't want to do that and you don't want it either."

I let go of her hair and lean down to take my pants off. Kicking off my shoes and sliding my pants the rest of the way off. Now I am naked from the waist down. My cock is standing straight, Pointing right at the entrance of her soft moist cunt. I grab her ass cheeks and spread them wide. Her little brown eye seems to wink at me, I smile thinking, how nice it would be to fuck that. First things first. I stick a finger into her cunt hole, than two. Fucking her with my fingers she starts to moan again softly trying to hide her excitement. My turn to get on my knees. I kneel down behind her. Get in close to smell her sweet smell. I stick my tongue out and lick her lips. She jumps a little. I can feel her breathing getting sharp and erratic. I start to suck her cunt lips one at a time. Sliding my tongue up and down her slit. Tongue fucking her. I fuck her that way for what seems an hour. She tastes so good. Getting her good and wet. She lets out a soft yelp and a gush of liquid hits my face. I swallow as much as I can. Rubbing as much on my hands sucking each of my fingers clean. Still breathing heavy coming down from her orgasm I stand behind her grabbing her legs at her knees I bend her legs up putting her feet on my shoulders. Moving forward the head of my cock is now at the entrance of her cunt. With one quick move I sink my cock into the hilt. All nine inches buried as deep as it can go. Tina lets out a scream and starts to thrash around.

" Please stop! Please stop! It hurts! It hurts!"

"Stop thrashing so damn much and settle down and it will stop hurting. You never had one this size have you?"

"No you're too big"

I feel her start to relax a little. I start moving back an inch at a time pushing back in. Than two inch's and back. Until I pull out just leaving just the head in and pushing back all the way. I get into a slow steady rhythm fucking her slow. I want this to last. She is so fucking hot and wet. My cock is slick with her juices. I pick up speed a little at a time until I am fucking her hard fast and furious. She starts to pant I can feel her pussy walls gripping, milking my cock. I can feel she is about to cum. She starts crying again she can't believe her body was turning on her making her feel good when she didn't want to. Tina lets out a loud scream and I feel a rush of liquid saturate my balls. Her body goes limp she doesn't move. I continue pounding her with all I got. Until I feel my balls tighten. I shove in one last time and explode with a fury that almost knocks me over. Tina's cunt can't hold it all and it starts to leak around my still buried cock and down my leg.

I pull out of her and collapse onto the chair behind me. Tina turns over with a groan so she is laying flat on her back. The sight of seeing her laying there my cum leaking out of her cunt, I start getting hard again. Thinking it best not to press my luck any farther, I stand up on my weak knees and put my pants back on.

I look over at her and see she has passed out. Feeling a little sorry for her, just a little mind you, I scoop her up and carry her to her bedroom. I lay her gently down onto her bed and pull the covers up over her. I go back down and complete the job I went there for in the first place. All the while she is sleeping. Before I leave I go to her bedroom to check on her. She is groggy but beginning to wake up. I sit on the edge of her bed and she pulls back away from me.

" Now Tina don't be afraid. I am not going to hurt you."

"No you did enough of that already. How did I get here?"

" I carried you. I couldn't just leave you there on the table. If you fell off who would you explain that? Because we both know you will not be telling anyone about today. Right?

" I am leaving now. You rest and think real hard about what you are going to do."

With that I left. Leaving her to think about what happened today. O the ride home I got to thinking about what I had done. The fear hit me like a ton of bricks. What if she calls the cops and they are waiting for me when I get home? What if she calls and tells my wife? What if she calls her husband and he has his construction crew ready to kill me? My mind was racing with all these thoughts.

When I finally got home, I pull into the driveway and go in. My wife is there on the phone and she gestures that she is talking to Tina. My heart sinks.

She hangs up the phone and she says "Tina called to thank me for sending you today. She sounded pleased, So the job must have went well."

So I now I know Tina didn't tell her everything about today. " Well you know how picky she can be but I think all went well."

"Well any way she wants you to go over again next week end to do something else. She didn't say what but I said you will be glad to."

Well the following weekend comes and Boy do I get a surprise when I get there…..

We will leave that for the next story.

I hope whom ever reads this enjoys my little tale of revenge. But this is still only a fantasy. I do not in anyway condone rape nor would I actually act of my fantasy.

Thanks for reading.

crazyd
crazyd
2 Followers