The Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snick5908
snick5908
19 Followers

Then it changed and I found myself outside that building, the one that had held the haunted house. I figured I'd go look around inside, see what I had missed my previous evening there.

Everything looked in shambles. Parts and pieces strewn all around, nothing particularly dismantled but worse, I began to have a sense of foreboding.

I carefully picked my way around the debris and soon found myself outside of that room. I felt a presence beyond the door but denied it could be Him. Yet I was compelled to look, I had to see the place where it had all began. I carefully turned the knob finding it unlocked, and walked inside.

Nothing had changed. The rail was still there, the props, the lighting still on, the music softly playing, and there, near the opposite side, stood that coffin. I did nothing, I simply stared transfixed hearing my heart pounding in my ears and finding it hard to breath.

I had just decided to quickly leave when the lid began to open just as it had that night. Aluka appeared, in much the same way as He had before, left His coffin and made His way to the center of the room. His eyes still looked as I remembered, but they didn't captivate me. I found it easy to look away, eyeing both doors trying to decide which would be my best exit for escape.

Just as I started to turn, He called, "Wait, my dear. Let us speak first."

Every fiber of my being was telling me to flee, not just run, out of that room. But there was that little imp inside, wanting desperately to find out just what it was He wanted to say. After all, I was safe since this was only a dream.

So, I stopped right there. "Alright, let's talk." I said.

"Then come closer, for what I have to say is for you only." came His reply.

I firmly shook my head, "No, there's no one else here, and I can hear you fine from where you are. What did you want to say?"

He started, "It's time for you to make your decision. You've learned of me, of my life. You've enjoyed my pleasures. Now, choose."

The enormity of what He said hit me. I finally and completely understood.

All that time dreaming hadn't been simply dreams. I had been with Him, talked with Him, learned about Him. I was with Him when He feasted. I knew what He wanted. He wanted me to come to Him, to be His, of my own volition. Not seduced or tricked, but with eyes wide open knowingly and without reserve.

I simply panicked and ran from Him and that room as fast as I could.

As I headed through the halls I realized I had no idea where I was going. Each turn looked the same as the last and I found myself getting more and more lost. I finally found an alcove and hid myself within it drawing trash and debris in front of the opening and pulling as far back into the shadows as far as I could.

But, in the ensuing silence I heard it... my heart... thumping wildly... and my breathing... heavy but quick. They were acting just like homing beacons leading Him directly to where I hid. I frantically looked for a way of escape.

Then it hit me like a thunderbolt. This was a dream, it was only a dream and if I couldn't find my way out of it, I could take control of it. I'd been practicing it for years.

When a dream turns bad, just look at your hands--and just the sight of them will give you automatic control back to a more pleasant experience Alright, something that would work at least.

I leaned back against the wall and caught my breath calming myself, then started raising my arms. I thought I'd get a faster look by lowering my eyes, but found suddenly that my head felt strapped to the wall behind me. I couldn't tilt my head even a bit.

Ok, that's clever, I had to hand it to my subconscious. But I could still raise my arms far enough to bring my hands into view So, I continued lifting them higher and higher.

It only dawned on me when I could see my forearms, that my hands were gone. Not removed, gone. My arms stopped at my wrists. I screamed as panic hit me again and I was off running, determined to find my way out of this place.

I kept finding what I thought were new corridors, but they all began to look the same. And down each hallway I chose, Aluka was standing there, waiting for me. I couldn't shake Him. He didn't give chase, but just stood there patiently as if He were still waiting for my answer. And each time I fled from Him. Faster, farther, trying to escape when I finally realized there was none. I was running from what I truly desired no matter how frightened I may have been of it.

I stopped where I was... stood there with my hand on my knees, gasping for breath. I wanted this. This futile exercise was only to assuage the guilt... so I could say I tried to get away, tried my best, but He "caught" me in the end. But, I had to face the truth. I wanted this more than anything I'd ever wanted before.

That's when I sensed Him.

I spun around to find Him standing only a few steps behind me. "Are you ready to choose, little girl?"

Again, this was audible... He wasn't in my head... I'd have no excuse, I was clearly making my own choice. I swallowed hard and took a step, this time towards Him.

"Yes, I am," I replied, "I want You."

One eyebrow raised, "I can end this here. The door you seek is to your left. All you need do is turn the knob and you're free."

Then, just like that, I could see the doorway out. Plain as day waiting for me now too.

"No, that's not what I want... I want You."

"Good girl, now come to me, my pet." and I simply moved into His arms.

He held me by the shoulder with one and swept His cape about us with the other and my world spun wildly out of control then black.

When He removed the cape, we were back in my bedroom and I stood before Him naked. Not only in body, but in heart, mind, and soul.

He simply pointed towards the floor and I knew what He wanted. I sank quickly to my knees as He freed His cock, holding the it before my face. I greedily engulfed it with my mouth taking it in in its entirety. I relished the sensation of His growing arousal as my tongue stroked it erect and soon found my hunger growing with His and as I began feasting on Him... taking Him deeply down and pulling back again leaving only the head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around, tasting the precum from the tip, then plunging back down once again.

Shortly, He took my head in His hands and began thrusting himself deep into my throat, and I matched His rhythm moaning with the lust and pleasure of it. It wasn't long though before He stopped me and ordered me onto the bed as He removed the rest of His clothes.

I lay there, knowing and desiring what came next but still afraid.

His eyes captured mine and He once again entered my thoughts, "Your heart may desire what is next, but it is only natural to struggle. In fact, I encourage it, it makes the taking that much sweeter. Show me your decision, your desire now."

I opened myself to Him, to His view, spreading my legs lewdly for His pleasure. Even the chill of the room couldn't quench the fire He had started. I was wet with my need for Him and the smell of my sex filled the room. I watched Him breathe deeply of the fragrance as He moved over me.

He stroked the desire in my mind as His hand found my slit, dragging His fingers across my sex and stroking my clit. He began to lick at my breasts circling the nipples slowly bringing them so erect they hurt. Then, He took shallow bites from each, just breaking the skin and licked the blood that trickled out, clearly savoring the taste. Through His mind, I could taste my own blood and feel His need growing. I needed Him to take me but fear was beginning to creep into my mind and I began to try to pull away from Him.

"Good, fight me, it will heighten both our experience." He cooed.

And with a single stroke in my mind, I found arms stretched far above my head and my hands invisibly tied to the bedposts above and my ankles below, spreading me entirely open to Him.

"There, my girl, struggle as you wish.", and I vainly tried to break free.

All the while, He continued to play with my pussy, flicking at my clit and pressing His fingers inside stroking me to even new heights of desire. I soon found myself not struggling away, but striving to bring Him deeper inside.

Finally I could stand no more and simply begged, "Please."

"You realize, there's no turning back now. You will be mine." He stated. "Yes, please, it's what I wish." And with that He raised himself between my legs lifting my hips to Him. He simultaneously thrust His cock deep into me as He bared His teeth and plunged them into my throat.

I began cumming as He drank deeply from my neck and drove mercilessly deep between my legs. My orgasm never stopped, never waned as He pulled my life from my body. Everything began to leave as He became the core of my existence. Every thought, every desire, every need became His and His alone until finally I heard Him growl into my throat and felt Him empty His seed deep into my womb.

He pulled from me and everything began to dim. He took my face into His hand and demanded, "Not quite yet, my sweet. There's more to be done before you're mine."

He once again drew His nail over His breast and I saw what would complete me oozing from the wound. He took my head from behind and lifted it to His chest. My mouth simply found the nectar and I drank, deeply, slowly, His death into my body.

I felt the cold begin to encompass me and welcomed it as I continued to drink. "Yes, yes, that's it. Take from me your new life. We will always be together, we will be one. But now it's time for you to sleep. Sleep the sleep of the dead and awaken to your new life with me."

And with that, my world turned black.

snick5908
snick5908
19 Followers
12