The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 08

Story Info
Entry 8: Hot Sex
945 words
4.56
6k
00

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was July of 2006, and it was Dante's Inferno in New York City. The heat wave in the middle of the July was a killer! I drove around in my Ferrari 612 Scaglietti staying cool and listening to R. Kelly. I hit the West Side Highway, and was thinking about what I wanted to have for lunch. I did not know if I wanted to eat soul food, Chinese or Italian food.

While I waited at a red light near Chelsea Piers, I saw my friend, Connie, jogged by garbed in a red baseball cap, black halter top and red shorts. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail. Connie was five-eight, light-skinned with an athletic body. Her perfectly defined six-packs were proof of that. We flirted many times, but we never slept together. I always wondered how freaky she was in the bed.

I called out, "Do you want to hop in, baby girl?"

"Hey, Nature Boy, are you heading downtown?" Connie asked.

"Yeah, I'm about to go and get something to eat. Are you hungry, baby girl?"

"Yes," She said, not even hesitating.

"Get in the car." I suggested.

Connie ran to the car and hopped right in. She kissed me on the cheek and immediately took some sips of her bottle water. I could tell Connie felt so relieved that I had the air conditioner on full blast. She removed her cap and leaned back to get more comfortable. I was aroused looking at her perspired body.

"Oh, my God, it feels so good in here." Connie said softly.

"Yeah, that's why I'm taking my time deciding what I want to have for lunch."

We ate pasta and garlic bread at this beautiful Italian restaurant in Tribeca. We were in awe with the restaurant. It had a waterfall, plants, and framed photos of Hollywood's top famous actors hung on the walls.

"This place is great." Connie said, as she looked around. "I can see why it costs some real bucks."

"Yeah, it's very expensive and I do think you deserve it." I believed.

"Thank you." Connie responded.

"Connie, we've always been real with each other, right?" I leaned toward her.

"Of course we have. What is this all about?" Connie asked.

"Well, I've been thinking about you a lot." I admitted. "Every time we flirt, I fantasized about us having sex. I just had to tell you that, baby girl."

"Don't you think that's strange?" Connie blushed.

"Hell no, you're hot!" I told her. "Maybe we should retire to my place and find out. Is that okay with you?"

"You are a trip. Do you really think you can handle me?"

"Now, you know I can handle it, baby girl."

Connie smiled and said, "Well, let's find out Nature Boy. Let's go!"

Back at my penthouse, we chilled in the living room watching videos. Connie got so comfortable and stripped out of her clothes. Her whole body was glistened from the sweat and I sat there with a huge smile on my face. Connie had a very nice slim, toned body that most women in America wished they had.

"You're a bad motherfucker, Connie!" I replied.

"I'm ready to fuck. Are you going to join me in the shower?" Connie responded.

"With a sexy body like that baby girl, you know I am." I signaled her to follow me. "Come on, Goddess!"

Connie walked closely behind me with her hands on my ass. As soon as I put the lights on in the bathroom, I began to undressed. Connie put the water on, the shower ceiling I had hooked up definitely impressed her. I knew it was the first time she saw something so original in a bathroom in her life.

In the shower, we kissed and washed each other. I lifted Connie by her hips and had her bouncing up and down on my hard dick at a rapid pace. I love her pretty smile and the way she moaned and groaned. When she climaxed, she had the strangest look on her face. It looked as if she had her first intense orgasm.

I carried her to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. As I happily tongued down her belly button and pussy, she moaned as if her pussy never received this kind of attention. While Connie was rubbing on her nipples, I felt her body trembled with pleasure as an intense orgasm overcame her. I slid my dick in her wanting pussy and began pumping away. Within seconds, my dick glistened with her pussy cream.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me!" Connie moaned. "That dick is so fucking good."

I turned her around and entered her doggie-style. The more she hollered, the more I pushed, working my dick in and out of her ass. We both climaxed with a thunderous roar. After that, I fell on top of Connie trying to catch my breath.

"Your pussy is good baby." I whispered to her.

"You got me charged up." Connie confirmed.

Connie crawled on top of me and rode my dick for all she was worth. Like an exotic dancer, she was sliding up and down on my hard dick. She reached an orgasm and screamed while she grabbed my chest. In seconds, I shot my load all over her breasts. We both were spent, and laying in each other's arms. The smell of sex filled the entire bedroom.

After Connie cleaned up, she was dressed and looked so exuberant. She kissed me and left my apartment dancing to the tunes on her iPod. I was almost laughing, thinking to myself Connie and me have to do this again...