The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 09

Story Info
Entry 9: My Island Girl
1.2k words
4.63
6.1k
00

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was August of 2006, and I read an e-mail from my pen pal Nadia, saying that she would be flying into New York in a week for a vacation. I felt as if God had answered my prayers, because I had been dying to meet her for some time. Nadia was from Guam and I first saw her picture on the free online dating site called PlentyofFish in the fall of 2004. I found her to be very attractive and full of innocence. She had a permanent tanned complexion, long curly hair and the body of a track star.

Like many women I communicated on the Web, our e-mails were mostly flirtatious, friendly and funny. We often joked about the sexual positions we would engaged in. The dirtier we talked, the more we insisted on meeting. I knew it was destined for us to meet in my city.

Finally, the weekend was here.

I arrived at the Plaza Hotel feeling both excited and nervous. As I walked down the hallway on the fourth floor, many thoughts roamed in my head. I prayed that Nadia was the gorgeous woman in all the pictures she e-mailed me over the years. I knocked on the door three times and took a deep breath. The door opened, and I was all smiles like a war soldier that just came home to his family. Nadia stood about five-foot-eight, with shoulder length wavy black hair, an incredible body and pretty face. I was happy that it was she in all those pictures. What I really like was her hypnotic smile. It was so perfect that it was worth seeing.

"Nature Boy, I finally get to meet you. How are you?" She said, as she hugged me. "Wow, I don't believe this."

"This is definitely a surprise. You look incredible." I told her.

"Thank you. You are hot yourself. Come on in, silly." Nadia grabbed me inside the room. "You are the reason why I am in your hometown. Do you want anything to drink?"

"No, I'm fine, goddess." I answered. "I'm just so happy to finally see you. What do you think of New York City?"

"Well, everything is here. It really is the center of the world. New York City is so much bigger than Guam."

"Come on, let us go out and explore this great city. Let's go!" I said.

As we walked out of the hotel, just about every pedestrian walking focused on us. I loved the attention and I wondered was Nadia used to all the stares she received from strangers. We got inside my platinum-colored Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and hit downtown. Nadia was so impressed with the car that she could not stop smiling or shaking. On the road, we had heads turning from all directions. Nadia felt so carefree that she exposed her firm breasts. One middle-aged man wearing red glasses driving a Cadillac did a double take at the sight of Nadia, and nearly ran over a motorcyclist. I laughed at the whole thing. I could not believe what I just witnessed. Nadia really was full of surprises.

I took Nadia to Justin's, a neo-soul food establishment in the Flatiron District. I wanted her to have a cultural experience of black food so I took the liberty of ordering for her. We consumed chicken wings, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and grilled shrimp. Beside the delicious food, what I enjoyed the most was the conversation I had with Nadia. Our conversation was very pleasant, but at times humorous.

"Do you want to know what one of my biggest fantasies is?" Nadia said.

"What?" I said softly.

"To have sex in Central Park," She answered with a smile. "I think it will be great to do it there."

"Well, we should make that fantasy into a reality." I told her. "Let's make your first trip to New York a memorable one."

Later on that night, I took Nadia to a nice semi-secluded spot in Central Park. We had a good view of the city's skyline and the bright stars above. This was going to be my first sexual encounter in the city's most famous park, where police officers or park rangers might see us. Once I saw Nadia stripped down, I could not hold back even if I had tried. Her sex-hungry grin had me hot and ready to fuck that sexy pussy of hers.

As she lay down nude on the old powder-blue towels, I climbed on top of her and kissed her stomach and breasts passionately. I then licked and lightly bit her erect nipples. I felt Nadia squeezed my balls, which had me soaring up to heaven. I needed to taste that island pussy of hers so I licked and spat away. The way she moaned and squeezed her breasts had me in a hot frenzy. I licked up her love honey like a vacuum cleaner as it flowed smoothly out of her pussy.

"Fuck me, baby." She moaned.

I slid my condom-covered dick into her pussy, and pumped away at a rapid pace. Nadia's pussy was extremely wet, and she screamed her excitement. The feeling was so exquisite! I actually felt her climaxed on the head of my dick. In mere seconds, my dick was cover with her cream. I began to shake and my dick spurted sperm repeatedly.

As I put on a clean condom, I looked into Nadia's eyes, and I could tell she wanted me as badly as I wanted her. She climbed on top of me and shoved her pussy down on my dick. Slowly, she bounced up and down, but in mere seconds picked up the speed. Nadia was fucking the shit out of me, and she looked even sexier sweating like a pig. She moaned and cried out how great my dick was. With this pace, I knew I was about to let loose any minute because I felt it coming.

Sensing I was about to ejaculate, Nadia hopped up and pulled the condom off my dick. That moment I shot one of the biggest loads of jism ever all over Nadia's torso. I felt like Spider-Man shooting out sticky webs from my ice-hard penis at Nadia's body.

We rested for a few minutes, and then we cleaned and began putting on our clothes. We laughed at what we just did. I ranked this sexual experience as one of the best in my life.

"This was the greatest sexual experience I've ever had." Nadia confessed. "We have to do this again next time I come to the city."

"No doubt, you know I'm with that." I said.

That moment, a pale-skinned park ranger stopped in front of us with a walkie-talkie in his left hand. He looked very young with his clean-cut appearance and his green cap turned to the back. I was thinking to myself, Nadia and I are about to go to prison.

"Don't worry; I'm not going to turn you two in. I often take a girl here and have sex with her. I thought I was the only person who knew about this spot. I'm just warning y'all that many robberies have occurred here and the cops will be here in ten minutes, so you might want to leave now." The park ranger informed.

"Oh, we're out of here. Thank you for the warning." I replied.

After dropping Nadia off at the hotel, I drove uptown thinking to myself what a perfect night it was. I found a note on my dashboard from Nadia, thanking me for a very exciting and memorable experience. I cannot wait for the next time we explored the city that never sleeps!