The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 12

Story Info
Entry 12: Dark & Cream
981 words
4.25
5.8k
00

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was November 11, 2006, and my day started innocently in the gym of my West Side complex building. This was my first time working out here and it felt great to see most of my neighbors. Anyway, as I was doing my stretching, a sultry beauty caught my eye. She was a blonde-haired woman with a golden tan and great body. Her breasts were round, and she had six-pack abs and a slim waist. She resembled former WWE diva Trish Stratus. I knew she lived below me, but I did not know what floor.

After completing my exercise, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was the sultry woman standing there smiling. The sight of her was making me arouse and very anxious.

"Hi, I'm Kimberly," she introduced herself.

"Hey, Kimberly, I'm the Nature Boy." I said.

Kimberly chuckled and said, "I wondered if you might want to workout with me."

"I love to, but..."

"I understand, Nature Boy." Kimberly interrupted me, and gave me one of the hottest kisses ever. "Maybe another time when you have the energy to keep up with me,"

She winked at me and walked off. Her ass looked so firm that I wanted to run and grab it. I was surprised that this white woman had a black woman's ass. Many explicit thoughts roamed around in my head. I decided to take a walk around the block to clear my nasty thoughts.

I got off the elevator thinking it was my floor. When I realized it was not, Kimberly came out of her apartment somewhat surprise to see me on her floor. She immediately approached me as if she really needed to tell me something.

"Nature Boy, I'm really turned on. I had been in my apartment masturbating for 15 minutes thinking about you. My pussy is so wet! In fact, I'm so horny that I'm ready to fuck you."

"Really, Wow." I said.

"Follow me; I want you to fuck me right now." Kimberly suggested.

Kimberly took my hand and led me to her apartment. She decorated her place very nicely. She had a beautiful view of the Manhattan skyline, stone floors, and a fully equipped kitchen. We go to the bedroom and began making out. We were slowly undressing, taking our time like a pair of virgins. Once we were nude, we were standing there admiring each other.

"Wow, I've never even touched a black cock before, man." Kimberly protested, as she massaged my dick. "Is it true about black men in bed?"

I laughed and said, "You're about to find out, baby girl."

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips passionately. Kimberly's eyes were close so I slowly laid her on her back. I was sucking on her tits and giving them nice love bites. The soft moaning Kimberly was doing, I knew precisely how much pressure excited her. I took my tongue on a tour of Kimberly's sexy body before stopping at me destination – her shaved pussy. As I was licking away, her moaning was getting louder and I could hear her chuckling.

Feeling like she was ready for "Mandingo", I rolled on a condom and added some lubricant to it. Kimberly was already hot and lubricated like crazy. She guided my dick into her pussy with a smile on her face. Kimberly received my dick with no problem, and I had her moving up and down. Her eyes were rolling back in her head, as I was deep in her.

"Oh, oh shit! You're hitting my spot!" Kimberly announced.

It looked like she had a strong feeling to urinate, but instead her pussy squirted a waterfall that lasted about eight seconds. I could not believe how wet she made me, but it turned me on even more. I entered her again and I was pounding away faster and harder. Kimberly was shrieking and pulling me closer to her.

"I want to be on top." Kimberly sighed.

"No problem, baby girl." I agreed. "You can ride this dick."

She laughed and climbed on top of me. Kimberly developed a nice smooth rhythm, slowly first, then riding me fast. I felt her playing with my balls as she rides up and down like an express elevator. Kimberly was moaning and screaming how good my dick was in her. She was dripping all over me, having one orgasm after another. This was really a wet and wild experience!

Kimberly was on all fours, and I was fucking her from behind. I was pulling her hair, and smacking her nice wet ass.

"Yes, fuck me, baby." She hollered.

A few seconds later, she squirted one more time, which triggered my ejaculation. Kimberly swallowed it and licked my dick clean using her hand to milk the last drop. I was exhausted, and I just collapsed on the bed.

We were resting on the extremely wet bed; Kimberly's head was on my chest. The whole bedroom smelled like hot, wet sex. I was looking straight up to the ceiling with a never-ending smile on my face.

After showering together, I put on my clothes to get ready to go upstairs to my apartment. Kimberly was dressed in her white bra and panties looking so rejuvenated. She walked me to the door and we were kissing one last time.

"What do you think about white girls in the bed?" Kimberly asked.

"Well, I can't speak for all of them only you, and you were great!" I confirmed. "This was definitely one of my favorite sexual experiences. I look forward to another spectacular sexual encounter with you soon."

"Okay, goodbye." Kimberly laughed.

As I was riding the elevator up, I was saying to myself, my first time with a white woman was beyond what I anticipated. I hope to have sex again with Kimberly in the near future...