The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 13

Story Info
Entry 13: Christmas Treat
1.1k words
4.36
6.7k
00

Part 14 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often fantasized about having a threesome with Candice and Claudia. They were a pair of sex-starved hotties that love partying with me in Manhattan. We had been great friends since our college years, and we liked to share some of our craziest sexual encounters stories. Even though we had preserved a nonsexual relationship, I knew that eventually we were going to fuck like the sex-charged creatures we are.

It was an extremely cold Christmas when it happened. I was in my penthouse with Claudia and Candice. We planned to go to a gala that a mutual friend was having, but we got so relaxed in my living room. The young women looked sexy in their matching very short red tops and black tight jeans.

Claudia was a fine slim, cinnamon-complexioned woman. Nothing on her sexy body was too big or too small. Every part on her was just right. I liked her new red wavy hair, which complemented her face very well.

Candice, her best friend, was also hot! She was half-black and Asian. She had very big breasts and an ass like tennis superstar Serena Williams. I saw her attract both men and women on numerous occasions.

The Jack Daniel's with Coke had me feeling right and horny. Claudia and Candice were taking tequila shots and sipping on Bacardi, which had us wasted. All the drinking had us blitzed like a couple of wild partygoers. Candice was munching on some buttery popcorn. I could not keep my eyes off her wonderful cleavage. She bit into the large popcorn and a piece of it fell down her breasts. Candice picked the crumbs off and licked her fingers.

"I see you looking at her breasts, Nature Boy." Claudia said.

"Oh, he is?" Candice smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I

Claudia laughed and said, "You should see the look on your face."

I was so embarrassed that Claudia caught me staring as I smiled and said, "I can't help it, Candice has nice breasts."

"What about mine?" Claudia flashed me her nice bare breasts.

"They're nice too, baby girl." I acknowledged. "Look, both of you women are sexy..."

"Oh, so you've been having fantasies about fucking us, huh?" Candice interrupted me.

"Basically," I answered.

Both Claudia and Candice sat next to me laughing and touched me all over like physical therapists. Their tiny fingers felt like cotton balls roaming around my arms, chest and face.

"We're not trying to embarrass you, Nature Boy." Candice said.

"Pretty boys can be such pussies when it comes to getting pussy," Claudia said. "Nature Boy, everybody have fantasies. There is nothing wrong with having dirty thoughts."

"Okay, since you are being so honest. Have you ever had any fantasies about Candice?"

"I make my fantasies into a reality." Claudia answered without hesitation.

Claudia leaned over and kissed Candice on the lips. I was almost shocked at this sight. All this hot lesbian action made me have an erection like steel. After they finished kissing, they smiled and gazed at me.

"Is there anything we can do Nature Boy, to make this a great Christmas for you?" Candice asked in her naughty voice.

"We should engage in a threesome on this special holiday." I suggested.

In a split second, both of them leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues swirled around each other tasting every flavor with such delight. I was shocked that this was really happening. Claudia and Candice followed me to the bedroom. It took them no time to shed their clothes off as if they were dying to be nude. I was contented to see how perfectly toned their bodies were. They approached me and ripped my clothes off. As I French kissed Claudia, Candice took my dick into her warm mouth. She licked the head of my dick making me feel extra nice. I was mesmerized!

In the bed, I was on top of Claudia beating her pussy up. She moaned uncontrollably, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Candice madly fingering herself. The sight of this and hearing her moaning turned me on. I flipped Claudia over and penetrated her from the back. While I was doing this, Claudia was licking and sucking Candice's shaved pussy. Moaning and passionate sighs echoed the bedroom. I shot a humongous load of jism on Claudia's ass and lower back.

My mind was still on lust and my dick was harder than before. Candice's pussy was so wet that she began screaming her excitement as soon as I pumped into her. Oh man, Candice's pussy was good! I was so into fucking the shit out of her that I could not give her breasts the attention they deserved. Candice's breathing became rapid like she was getting close to climax. Then she pushed me away and squirted out her love juices. I was in awe that Candice was a "squirter" that I wanted her to keep on squirting.

Candice got on top of me and rode me for all she was worth. My dick was so deep in her juicy pussy that she screamed like a banshee. Her passionate moaning and groaning let me know she was neared a very intense orgasm, and she finally climaxed. Candice collapsed on my chest and her love juices oozed down my legs. The sweet aroma of sex filled the room like a garden of passion.

Exhausted, I lay between my two love freaks with my dick in my hand feverishly pumping away. While I was doing this, Claudia and Candice were licking my ears and counting down. When they shouted one, I erupted like one hot champagne bottle and had semen flying everywhere! Both of the girls cheered like die-hard sport fans.

Still nude and our bodies glistened from the hot sex; we walked out on the balcony. With drinks in our hands, we shouted "Merry Fucking Christmas!" and screamed.

"What a way to celebrate Christmas!" I said.

"Alright, I'm glad we didn't go to the club. I prefer to have a big dick in me than dancing all night." Claudia expressed. "A great orgasm is the greatest feeling in the world. What do you think Candice?"

"You know I love to fuck!" Candice confessed. "I can't believe his dick made me came like that."

"I'm the best when it comes to sex." I told them. "I fuck like a porn star!"

I kissed both of them and the three of us had another threesome. We performed every position and combination we could think of. After about three hours of fucking, we lay in the bed completely spent. I relaxed in the middle of Candice and Claudia with a big smile on my face thanking God for the best Christmas gift.