The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 14

Story Info
Entry 14: Naughty Secretary
1.3k words
4.21
8.1k
00

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

January 6, 2007, I arrived early at the headquarters of Goodfella$ excited and aroused. I knew about this time the floor was often deserted. The main reason for me being here so early was that the new secretary that worked here. Her name was Dellanira. She was tall, athletic, light coffee-brown skinned and blessed with exotic features. Dellanira was also part African and Spaniard. She often wore dress shirts, which she left one button too many undone to showed off her cleavage and skirts that were short.

When I got off the elevator, Dellanira sat at her desk smiling. I could already see her black bra where I stood. Almost immediately, my dick grew a few more inches. Dellanira knew she was hot, and did not hide it. I was surprised that she got up and approached me.

"Good morning, sweetheart." I smiled. "You're looking sexy as usual."

"I have been waiting for you, handsome. Come on, let's go to the bathroom." She said, as she led me down the hallway.

"Now, this is a great way to start my morning at work." I replied.

In the bathroom, we kissed and moved our hands around freely. I unfastened her shirt, and got a great view of her round brown breasts. I squeezed her breasts and she moaned softly in my ear. Dellanira lowered herself to her knees in front of me, and pulled out my dick.

"It's so big; I never suck anything this big before." She said so innocently.

With a smile, Dellanira licked, kissed, and then she inserted it into her warm mouth. When I felt her breath on my dick, I leaned against the glossy wall and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Dellanira bobbed up and down on my dick, squeezed my balls and soon deep-throated me. I could not believe she was able to put my whole dick down her throat. She was amazing! Dellanira sucked my dick at a fast pace and I felt myself about to ejaculate any minute.

"I'm about to come, momma." I announced. "I'm going to blast off!"

I really felt myself nearing orgasm. I closed my eyes and emptied my golden cream on Dellanira's face. Then I lifted Dellanira up by her hips, and sat her on the sink. Even she was amazed how strong I was. I kissed her navel, fell to my knees and gave her head. She moaned how good my tongue was, and told me to keep going. Dellanira's body shook and then she climaxed right in my mouth. It tasted like a nice glass of champagne and I consumed almost a quart of it.

Quickly and quietly, we cleaned up and got dressed before anybody caught us naked. Dellanira left the bathroom first, and then I did. Both of us went the opposite direction, acted as if we did not do anything. The aroma of Dellanira's pussy juices was on me and had my dick erect again. I knew I needed to fuck Dellanira at a more romantic place to bring out the beast out of me.

In my office, it was hard for me to concentrate on my work since my mind was on sexy ass Dellanira. I was looking at portfolios of aspiring photographers and models. The work I saw really impressed me, but Dellanira's face kept popping up in my head. Occasionally, I saw her walk passed my office smiling, but I was too busy on the phone and computer to flirt with her. I could not go out for lunch because I had so much work to do.

I personally supervised the photo shoot of my new model named Africa. Her dark skin, pretty face, long hair and voluptuous figure were worth putting on the cover of my next men's magazine of Goodfella$ for the world to see! She made everybody sweat in the room including the white walls. My young Asian photographer had a great time snapping pictures and making Africa laugh. While the lights were flashing, I had images of Dellanira stripping and making passionate love to me in my head. I felt like I had virtual sex without any computer effects.

It was now close to the evening, and I completed my work tasks. I was in an accomplished mood, and felt great. As I was getting ready to go home, Dellanira walked in my office with her shirt unbuttoned. She stood there blushing like a shy schoolchild thinking of the right words to say.

"Hey, Goddess, I was thinking about you all day!" I said.

"Oh, really," Dellanira smiled. "I had you on my mind too."

"So what took you so long to put your moves on me?" I flirted.

"Well, I wanted to make sure you really wanted me, and weren't playing any games." Dellanira said shyly.

"Oh, I see." I chuckled.

"Come to my house and fuck me like the bad girl I am." She suggested.

As soon as we walked in her place, we were ready for nonstop action. With fiery lust in our eyes, we popped Ecstasy pills and practically tore each other's clothes off in the bedroom. We were nude, and I threw her to the bed. My condom-covered dick stood straight out. I think Dellanira still could not believe how big my dick was as she stared at it. I climbed on top of her, and sank my dick into Dellanira's wet pussy. Holding me tightly, I began working my magic in and out of her pussy. She moaned and sighed in my ear. Then she begged me to fuck her deeper and harder.

"Yes, Nature Boy, I like it deep!" She cried.

"I'm going to give it to you just the way you like it." I responded.

"Yes, I can feel you in my stomach. Oh, fuck me, Nature Boy! Do whatever you want."

Now I was going deeper and fucking her pussy at a frenzy pace. I saw Dellanira's eyes rolled in the back of her head, and I felt her pussy clenched. Moments later, Dellanira shrieked her orgasm loud enough to wake the dead. She was breathing hard, and as I gathered up some energy, I felt the perspiration sliding down my body.

Dellanira got on all fours, turned her head over her shoulder, and said "Give it to me doggie-style, poppa. I want that big dick up my ass."

My eyebrows went up because I was surprised at her explicit request. I slowly slide my dick into Dellanira's rectum. I pushed slowly until she instructed me to do it faster. I pumped rapidly, and Dellanira screamed in ecstasy. I pulled her hair and gave her every inch of my dick from behind. Dellanira's cries were getting more frantic. Seconds later, she climaxed and I pulled the condom off and ejaculated on her lower back. It was the most intense orgasm I had, as my dick spurted jet after jet of semen. I felt not only light-headed, but also great! Sex with Dellanira was exactly how I imagined it would be.

Dellanira gazed up at me with a satisfied look and tongued me down. We kissed like two hot-blooded passionate lovers. She took my still erect dick and led me to the bathroom. As we walked slowly, I kept looking at her curvaceous ass and bouncing tits. We jumped in the shower and had sex again. Simultaneously, we climaxed in perfect unison. Dellanira was definitely one of the best!

As I was getting dressed, Dellanira oiled her nude sexy-ass body. I wanted to stand here for another hour and just watched her move those hands all over her body.

"You're definitely one of the best lovers I've ever had." I confessed.

Dellanira giggled and said, "You're the best! I never have been fucked like that before."

"I love pleasing beautiful women. I feel like I am obligated to do so. You're not cold?"

"No, I'm exhibitionist." Dellanira admitted. "I love showing off my body."

"With a body like that, I'm not surprise."

Dellanira walked me to the door and kissed me goodnight. I felt like the king of the world as I drove home to the smooth, soulful sounds of Sade's "Smooth Operator".