The Black Cock Club

Story Info
Cuckold adventures at the club, culminating in pregnancy.
5.3k words
4.21
301.6k
199
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWard
TomWard
154 Followers

Chapter One: The Grand Tour

Lucy assured me she'd look after me as we headed down the long driveway of the country house that now served as the black cock club resort. She had started coming here once a week the previous month but this was to be my first visit. As we parked the car and headed up the steps towards the front door there was nothing about the building to give away its unusual purpose. There was, however a completely naked brunette waiting by the door!

Lucy had briefed me about the many strict rules of the club. The first was that women were not allowed any clothes at any time inside the club. There was a large lockable box under the porch for clothes. Lucy stripped and put her clothes in a bag inside. I understood that very few clothes were seen inside full stop. The black men were allowed clothes, but it was still common to see them casually stroll about naked. As for the white boys, we apparently had a little uniform. I was to find out what when we got in, and kept my clothes on for now.

We followed the brunette's example and buzzed ourselves in. We crossed the marble floor to a large reception desk. Another naked woman sat behind it and looked up as we approached.

"Hello Lucy," she said, "And this must be Tom?"

"That's right, it's his first time."

"Don't worry, we'll look after you. You're booked in room four Lucy. Shall I show him around?"

"That would be great. I'm a little late for my appointment. See you later!" Lucy signed something and breezed off through some double doors to the left leaving me alone with the receptionist.

"Well," she said, "I'm sure you'd like to look around."

"Yes I guess so" I replied.

"White male visitors to the club have to wear a uniform. Come with me and I'll find one for you."

I followed her behind the desk and into a little room. I had to strip in front of her. The uniform consisted of pink stockings and a tight short pink t-shirt with the words "small penis" written on the front. Otherwise I was exposed. The woman took out a measuring tape and suddenly grabbed my privates.

"That's just fine Tom," she said, "as you know we have very high standards here at the club. Only the best black studs are allowed to work here, all of them at least twelve inches long in the cock department as you will see. White boys are also vetted. For aesthetic reasons we won't allow anyone in who's more than 4 inches long. Obviously we don't have to turn many away, but still... our female guests want to enjoy the biggest cocks but at the same time we enjoy the contrast between those dark 12" cocks and your pasty white willies so we insist that they are a minimum of three times smaller than the men's."

Actually I thought I was more than 4" but didn't argue. I was given a pair of matching pink panties.

"Wear these while you walk around the club, but they are not allowed in the rooms. You must also remove them on demand."

I put them on and she led me out and through the doors I'd seen Lucy use.

We walked through a wide corridor, passing a white couple, she naked, he wearing the same pink stockings as me. They exchanged pleasantries with the receptionist who introduced herself as Helen. A black guy was walking up the corridor in the other direction fully clothed.

"These are the downstairs rooms," she said waving at a corridor of doors. I noticed a pair of pink panties on the floor outside two of the doors. "That's where the magic happens. There are more rooms upstairs. I wonder if we can take a peek in here..." she nudged a door open and poked her head around, then opened it wider and waved me in. She stopped me in the doorway.

"Panties not allowed in here. Pull them down to your knees for now and stay there."

I did as requested and looked up to see a large black man standing with his back to me holding a white woman up with his hands on her ass and bouncing her on his cock as she wrapped her arms and legs around him and moaned in pleasure. The room was large with a big king size bed, mats on the floor, a table and doors leading off. I recognised the woman as Lucy's friend Emma - I knew they sometimes drove to the club together when I stayed at home. She smiled and gave me a little wave of recognition when she looked up and saw me, even as she continued to be hoisted up and down on his long pole. I smiled back sheepishly and retreated, pulling my panties back up.

We continued down the corridor passing two white guys in boiler suits.

"How come they're dressed like that?" I asked.

"They are the cleaners" said Helen, "They only pay a third of the price of membership for their wives in exchange for cleaning the rooms. Someone has to clean all that spunk up!"

I was shown the clubs gym and pool, all populated by naked people and the odd cuckold dressed in the same humiliating outfit as me. We passed a woman walking in a strange way. Helen said hello to her and as she passed turned and whispered, "Looks like she's in anal training. See?"

She pointed out the butt plug visible in the woman's bottom.

"What's that?"

"Oh, well not all women who come here have experienced anal sex before, however it's obligatory here. Even if they have done it before, the men here are particularly large and a bit of training is needed. The plug is worn to stretch her enough to be able to take them without too much initial discomfort."

She waived her hand at a door as we passed by, "That is the white boy's mess room. It's a common room for you boys only. Now you're allowed to masturbate in the sex rooms with your wife's permission, but if you need to kill time while she is busy alone this is the other place where you can come. In both senses of the word if you know what I mean!"

We peaked in. The room was dark. There were tables and chairs and a coke machine in the corner but the most striking thing was a large screen at the back of the room showing slightly grainy footage of two black men "spit roasting" a pretty young blonde.

"Every room in the club has CCTV," Helen explained, "You can flip between the rooms with the remote and watch your own wife while you masturbate. If there are other boys here you may need to make do with watching their wives but it's a good bonding experience for you. You can also watch porn in here if the club isn't busy but it usually is."

I noticed a guy near the screen jerking off frantically. He either didn't know or didn't care that we were there. As we left Helen pointed out another vending machine.

"You can get free lube and tissues from the machine."

We proceeded around the club for the next thirty minutes before ending in the coffee shop. It was full of naked women, a few cucks and one or two clothed black men, all milling around talking and laughing. What a strange place, I thought.

After sharing a quick coffee, Lucy appeared and came over to join us.

"You weren't long today?" Said Helen.

"Sometimes you just need a quickie. A hard quickie with a big cock but a quickie none the less." They both laughed and Helen said her goodbyes.

Lucy told me all about her experience that day, a rough session with a well hung black stud that had left her with a visible love bite. He'd stretched her nicely and creamed her well in an intense short session.

The shocking thing was that her lover turned out to be Mr Walker from next door. He was a nice, quiet neighbour and we got on OK. Neither of us had any idea he came here. The awkward prospect of next exchanging pleasantries with him over the garden fence suddenly dawned on me making me blush. Just at that moment he breezed in and over to out table to say goodbye to Lucy. He was now dressed again in his usual smart casual clothes while my wife was still naked and I wore the demeaning pink shirt, panties and stockings. I wished the ground would swallow me up as Lucy rose to greet him with a kiss on the cheek.

"You know Tom, "she said, pulling me up, "and this is his best friend, his little pee-pee!"

She yanked my panties down and laughed.

"Ah, he's all embarrassed!" She pushed me forward against the table and gave my ass a hard slap.

"There. Now he's good a red ass as well as a red face!"

They both laughed. I realised Lucy was doing me a favour in a way. The sooner I left my dignity at the door in this strange place the sooner I would get to enjoy what I came for - watching my wife have the time of her slutty little life!

Chapter Two: The Pussy Stretcher

My wife had been sore all week after an encounter at the club with a guy they called pussy stretcher. Apparently he earned the nickname through being particularly well endowed, even by the standards of the club. In other words he was a freak of nature. She hadn't been able to take the whole thing and was looking forward to going back and trying again. She saw it as a point of honour.

That was last week. Now we were back at the club, Lucy trying the pussy stretcher out for size again. I was disappointed to find myself in the cuckold's mess room rather than with Lucy. I wasn't even getting to watch Lucy's efforts on the CCTV screen as another cuckold was holding the remote hostage. He was having a good wank watching his wife with a heavy set but well hung black stud.

Actually what was happening on screen was pretty erotic but I still had a problem with masturbating in front of other men and kept my panties on. All the cucks here wore pink stockings, panties and tight cropped t-shirts as their humiliating uniform.

The guys wife was a chubby young woman with dark hair and large elfin eyes. I thought she was pretty cute. She was currently being forced over the black guys knee and he was slapping the hell out of her ass as a punishment for her spitting his cum out instead of swallowing. She pleaded with him to stop and promised she'd do better next time. She got the opportunity straight away as he pushed her head back and forced his cock down her throat. She was as good as her word, though I'm not sure how much choice in the matter she got as he was ball deep in her throat. She wouldn't have even tasted it.

I was hoping to catch Lucy in action while the other cuck cleaned himself up, but couldn't find her on any of the room's cameras. I guessed I'd missed the boat and headed down to the coffee shop to meet her. This involved more unexpected ritual humiliation. As I left the mess I ran into Mrs. Clarke who was the joint owner of the club and a bit of an authority figure. We exchanged pleasantries and established we were both heading to the coffee shop.

She asked if I'd enjoyed jerking off and clearly didn't believe me when I said I hadn't. She said white lies weren't allowed at the club, pulled my panties down to my knees and gave my ass a couple of hard spanks. I guess it served me right for enjoying watching the chubby girl get spanked.

She told me to keep my panties down on the way down the corridor. We passed a naked woman and a half naked black man walking the other way. Mrs. Clarke said hello as I shuffled past them, struggling to walk with my legs bound at the knees.

"Oh, take them off for goodness sake," she commanded.

I stepped out of them and carried them in my hand to the coffee shop. At least I could walk quickly now.

I'd put them on again by the time I listening to Lucy tell me she'd failed again to take the pussy stretchers full length. She was pretty depressed about it. She knew she was sore but couldn't even remember if she'd enjoyed the sex with him. She was too single minded about seeing taking him up to the balls as a challenge. Over the past year, Lucy had given me many pep talks and lots of encouragement when I needed reassurance about my role in our sex lives. I decided to step up to the plate and give her some encouragement. We were full members, I pointed out.

That meant we could stay here all day everyday if we wanted. The black guys who worked here would be at the club all day when they came in (although it was up to them if they came in at all or not - they were queuing up to get in). That meant pussy stretcher would be fucking some white slut or other that evening - why not Lucy again? I said she could do whatever she put her mind to, so of course she could take "the stretch." She perked up, agreed with me and before I knew I even had a plan it had worked and I was offered bedside seats to watch the re-match later that day.

The nickname was no idle boast. The guy had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. To stand out from the crowd here he had to earn that name. I watched from a respectful distance in the corner as he eased in to her on the bed. After a period of slow fucking he had most of that big weapon inside her but there still looked like they were a couple of inches away from banging hips. As Lucy moaned in a mixture of pleasure and determination it occurred to me that she had the equivalent of three of me inside her and was greedily struggling to take more.

He tried from behind. This time he was able to fuck a little faster and a bit harder. I knew as long as it wasn't too painful, the harder fucking was what Lucy liked. It would get her wetter, maybe enough to take him. I resisted the urge to coach from the sidelines, but was mentally willing her on. I hadn't even taken my panties off yet I was so into supporting her. Lucy's moans were getting louder. He was telling her to take his cock, fell her white pussy stretch. But still it wouldn't budge past a certain point, deep though that was.

Lucy climbed on top to try and ride him. She loved this position and it seemed as though the help of gravity would push him all the way in. She certainly seemed to be taking more than ever, but seemed in pain and for the first time ever had to ask her lover to stop.

I thought to hell with it, it wasn't my place but I came forward and said I'd help. To my surprise neither objected. Maybe I'd suffer for getting above my station later but right now everyone in that room was focussed on seeing her take that huge black cock. I helped her lean further forward than she'd have been able too without me supporting her. He manoeuvred his cock to a more comfortable angle. As she pushed her pelvis back down onto the first few inches of his thick cock I gently pushed on her shoulders and forced her on to it. It popped all the way in and she sat on his lap impaled on the pussy stretcher. She moaned and closed her eyes.

"It's so big," she whispered, then as he started to gently move his hips she opened her eyes and looked right at me.

"Get those panties off now! I want to see you come when I do."

I almost fell over in the rush to get them off and hurried to my corner and fell against the wall, dick already in hand. Her juices were lubing the wide shaft of his rock hard cock nicely and she was making the guttural, primal sounds that she only made when a black man was about to make her cum. I began to spurt over my hand just as she started to scream with pleasure. Her orgasm lasted longer than mine and they would go on fucking for another hour, re-trying all the positions now that she'd cracked it. She'd taken the pussy stretcher.

I didn't know if it was rude or if I was doing them a favour when I took the liberty of leaving them to it and heading to their en-suite bathroom for a shower. But when I came out fifteen minutes later to find Lucy on her back (well more like her neck and shoulders) on the floor with him squatting over her sawing that huge club in and out of her engorged cunt I just had to take my panties off again and go for round two. In all it was one of the most memorable of many good trips to the club for both of us.

The pussy stretcher quit the club shortly afterwards and we never did even find out his real name. But he still holds the record for Lucy's deepest pounding. She claimed she could feel his cum flooding her womb. She's looking for a new contender. Who knows? Maybe I will be there for the next record attempt.

Chapter Three: Lucy Makes A Point

I'd always been a bit of a sceptic about female ejaculation. Lucy insisted she'd experienced it several times. She was busy fast forwarding through an old tape of a gang bang she'd had at the club, looking for evidence. The camera work wasn't good enough to prove anything, although with the one eye I had on the flickering images enough to give me a hard on I conceded defeat. Obviously not sincerely enough for Lucy.

"I hope you're not getting ideas above your station!" she pouted, "It's not your place to question me or my lovers abilities."

"I did nothing of the sort, I just said I'd believe it when I see it. I think it's faked in the pornos, that's all."

"Well perhaps you will get a chance to see it. James is coming around later."

"I thought you two didn't like me watching?." James was Lucy's regular black lover. More often than not I had to make do with a DVD after the event.

"Well James doesn't want to see your pasty ass, he comes to see mine! Or rather to come in mine!" She giggled, "but if I have to prove a point I will."

So as a result of a bit of silly bickering over nothing I ended up getting to watch. Lucy was already on her knees with James' black cock, long and thick in her hand inches from her mouth as she told me to strip and put my dressing gown on, and to sit on the floor out of the way.

I went out into the hallway to undress. My small penis looked and felt even smaller in comparison to my competition. He was close to three times my size, with large full balls which swung under my wife's chin. I'd always been self-conscious that mine seemed shrivelled up to my body. Lucy didn't do anything to put my mind at rest when I'd mention it.

"You think I haven't noticed? You white boys are obsessed with things like cock size," she'd say dismissively, "there's more to it than that. Black men are taller, stronger, more virile. The cock is just the icing on the cake. I mean I'd prefer James to you on his chiselled ass alone don' forget!"

I put the dressing gown on and returned to find Lucy arched backwards under James, her hands behind her back, his cock pointed straight down into her upturned throat. Mesmerised by the sight of their gentle but deep throat fucking, I let my gown fall open. My hand reached for my hard dick as I stared at his cock slowly piston in and out of her mouth, shining with her drool. I began to touch myself, still only considering abandoning modesty and openly masturbating, when I realised I was ejaculating.

I'd barely touched myself. The lewd scene playing out in front of me and the pang of jealousy and humiliation that accompanied it was too much. I sat back and watched them continue until a gush of white semen suddenly accompanied his upstroke, poring over her cheeks. She swallowed as much as she could, but it was impossible to get it all. My own cum seemed like a dribble next to this.

Over the course of the next two hours I watched James fuck Lucy senseless. He slammed into her from behind, the smack of their hips colliding was clear even over her dirty talk as his balls swung into her and his cock owned parts of her I'll never follow. She took a turn riding him to slow down the pace. I loved to watch that position. It just seemed impossible she could take all that cock.

At the top of her upstroke she probably still had my full length inside her, yet there was still a clear 7 inches or so left ready to fill her totally as she sat back. The pace soon quickened again as she fell forward and held on to him as he pounded her hard from underneath.

"Oh my god! This is why I'll never need you again," she gasped, "this is why I only fuck real men."

She had come at least once, as for that matter had everyone else, but she was determined to make a point. So the fucking marathon continued with even James admitting he was exhausted despite having long since put my performance to shame. He seemed to want a rest and took his frustrations out on her, spreading her legs and pushing them wide apart, Lucy on her back as he ploughed into her aggressively. Lucy was screaming obscenities, the complete opposite to the quiet moans or plain silence I remember when we used to make love.

TomWard
TomWard
154 Followers
12