The Black Collar.

Story Info
Rules of engagement when I wear my black collar.
2.3k words
4.12
33.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a warm humid morning. I wake up naked except for the black chain collar around my neck. I look over at you and see that you're still asleep, which is a very good thing. If I get all my morning duties done before you wake my morning spanking isn't as rough. Sometimes you even fondle my clit, which you know is my favorite.

I slowly get out of the bed so I don't wake you. I jump in the shower and quickly wash my hair and lather soap all over my body. I shave everywhere and when I get out I rub sweet smelling lotion all over my body. You demand my body always be in perfect condition, but especially when I am wearing my black collar. I don't clothe myself, once again in accordance with the rules of the black collar. I go to the bedroom and quietly lay out all the toys on the dresser after replacing all the batteries with fresh ones. I then go to the kitchen and put on my standard kitchen apron to protect my body. I make you breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs, and french toast. I put on my 5 inch heels and see through apron to serve you your breakfast.

I place the tray on the night stand and crawl underneath the covers from at the foot of the bed. I come up between your legs and start gently sucking your balls. You rustle in the bed and slightly separate your legs more and groan. I move up to your cock and suck until it's hard as a rock. You reach under the blankets and pull me off your cock then shift in bed so you're sitting up and move my head back onto your balls. I start sucking them again; I can hear you eating your breakfast.

After what could have been about twenty minutes I heard you put the plate back on the night stand. You reach under the blankets and started stroking your cock while I sucked. All of a sudden you whipped off the blankets and grabbed me by the hair. You pulled me off of you and came all over my face and hair.

"Take off that apron. Get in third position, slave"

I quickly complied and got on my knees with my hands behind my head and my gaze directed at the floor. You took your breakfast plate to the kitchen and checked that it was clean from cooking your breakfast. You walked back into the bedroom to check that all the toys had been laid out in their proper place.

"Get on the bed for your inspection"

I promptly obeyed. I crawled on the bed and got on all fours keeping my head down. Before my inspection you tested all the battery operated toys on me to make sure I replaced all the batteries. I shuddered as you moved your hands all over my body to check that I shaved and moisturized. You tapped my bottom and I put my face to the bed and spread my ass cheeks. I felt you dip a finger in my pussy to check for wetness. As you assumed, I was all but dripping down my legs. I heard you snicker as you pulled your finger out of my pussy and put it up my ass.

"What a naughty girl you are. You're so wet. What happens to naughty little girls?"

"They get punished, master"

You started working your finger in and out and added another.

"That's right. What do you think is a proper punishment?"

"I think you should spank me, sir"

You abruptly shoved a third finger up my ass, causing me to wince.

"Silly girl; you get spanked every morning you wear that black collar. That's not a punishment. That's a reminder to you that I can do whatever I want to you for any reason; that I am your master. I want a proper answer this time, I won't ask again. What do you think is a proper punishment?"

I only hesitated for an instant before I said something I knew you would want to hear.

"Torture, sir"

"And what kind of torture do you think is appropriate, girl?"

"Nipple and clit torture"

"That's better. And just for fun I'm gonna torture this nice little asshole of yours, too. But first things first, you're not getting out of your routine spanking. Take off those heels and put on a pair of lace underwear that covers your whole ass. Then crawl to your spanking chair. I want you in 6th position until I get there, do you understand me, slave?"

"Yes, sir; I understand, sir."

I took off my heels and put on a pair of blue and black lace boy shorts. I knew these were one of your favorite pairs because they matched my tattoos. Then I crawled over to my spanking chair. It wasn't anything fancy, but it had no arms which made it optimal for such purposes. I wasn't allowed to sit on it ever. The only time I touched that chair was when I was bent over it or over your lap while you were sitting on it. I made it to the chair and kept my knees totally bent and under my tummy. My hands reached out with my fingers slightly intertwined together. My forehead touched the ground.

I knew you were taking a shower, I could hear it running. You were taking your time, making me wait on purpose. I heard you turn off the water and step out. Then you immediately stepped out of the bathroom to see that I was in proper position. For a bit of fun, you lubed up the vibrating butt plug with a tingly lube and put in my ass. You put it on a low setting at first, then immediately up to medium. I moaned a high pitched moan and you chuckled.

"Don't you dare let that fall out, slave. Or your punishment will get worse. And you still have your routine spanking."

It was hard to not let that slide out. It was well lubed and I had to do all that was in me to hold it in. Finally you were dressed and pulled out and turned off the plug. You dipped a finger in my pussy again. I was even wetter than before.

"Naughty, naughty, naughty little girl! You know you're getting punished for that pussy of yours being so wet and you allow yourself to get wet again? You can expect a very torturous punishment young lady."

You sat on the spanking chair and grabbed my hair to pull me on your lap. Typically, there was no real protocol on how I was to lay across your lap, but today was different. You handcuffed my wrists behind my back so I couldn't use my hands for balance against the floor. Then you closed my legs in between yours to help prop my ass upward.

You started with some not so heavy swats on my covered ass. I wasn't counting, but perhaps you did ten to fifteen of them. Then you pulled my panties to just beneath my ass and started spanking me more, a little harder this time. How embarrassing. You knew I always felt a little ashamed when I could feel the absence of panties covering my bare ass. Especially knowing you're fully clothed beneath me. My ass was starting to really burn and I started to squirm a little and let out the occasional small yelp in pain.

Then you did something slightly unexpected. I felt your elbow replace your hand that was holding my upper body down. Your hand slipped down to my pussy and I felt a vibrator on high speed start to mercilessly tease my already throbbing clit.

I went from slightly squirming to flat out struggling against you. Then I felt a sharp pain on my ass. You had begun spanking me with a wooden spoon. I started screaming as you hit me over and over. You stopped and shoved three fingers up my ass and I screamed again.

"Don't you FUCKING move when I'm punishing you. Do you understand me you good for nothing excuse for a slave?!"

With every word you had been unforgivingly twisting your fingers inside my ass, causing me to grind my teeth and scream.

"Yes, master! Yes! I'm so sorry master!"

"Coffee table, now!"

"Yes, sir!"

You only used the coffee table to torture me when we were gonna be there a while. It was right in front of the tv and kept you from getting bored when you felt I deserved an especially long and torturous punishment. You used chains to attach each limb to a corner so I was immobilized. You then propped a pillow beneath me so my pussy, asshole, and tits were all at your disposal.

You started with my tits and rubbed ice cubes all over them to make sure that they were hard and stuck outright. Then, to my surprise, you revealed a candle that I hadn't known you'd lit. You slowly let the hot wax drip down to completely cover each nipple. After the wax had dried you applied tight clamps to them causing me to arch my back in pain.

Next you started paying attention to my throbbing clit. You started with the worst possible torture you could have induced and stared slowly sucking on my clit. Occasionally you let your teeth graze it. You licked and sucked and tongue fucked my pussy until I was writhing in need of an orgasm. I got to the point where you knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in anymore and you stopped leaving my chest heaving. You put the wireless clit vibrator on me and put it on the lowest setting.

Then you turned on the tv and blindfolded me. After blindfolding me you gagged me tight. It stifled every noise I made. I laid there for a while in torture not knowing if you had stopped for the day or not and was content with not torturing my ass.

I started feeling a cold pressure against my asshole and I knew you were plugging me. I tried to relax my muscles, but this one was quite large and it hurt going all the way in. Finally my asshole closed in around the retention ring.

"Is this it?" I thought. "This can't be it."

But after that you didn't touch me. You just flipped through the channels leaving me there with my tight clamps, clit vibrator, and large plug. But then I felt the burning. It was a ginger root plug. This was one of your favorite forms of torture; starting out with excruciating pain and ending with a ridiculous need for release.

I screamed and writhed against the gag and chains. You just turned up the volume on the tv and presumably ignored me. Ten minutes had gone by and you removed the clamps. The blood rushing to my nipples left me in even more agonizing pain. You replaced the clamps with your hand and mouth as you sucked and kneaded my tits. Finally the effects of the ginger plug wore off and you left my nipples to remove it. All that was left was the vibrator still slowly torturing my clit that was now on the brink of exploding. You came back and took it off me and removed all the chains and blindfold, but not the gag.

"The last part of your punishment is that you aren't to cum for the rest of the day. Don't ask or your punishment will get far worse. I'm going to fuck you and use you and play with my little toy as much as I want and you're not to get any satisfaction out of it. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head and you removed the gag. You took your cock out of your pants and pointed to it. I got on my hands and knees and started sucking on it.

"You better get that good and wet, slut. That's all the lube you're going to get."

I did my best to lube up your cock with my mouth before you pushed me off.

"Get in 1st position"

I bent down at the waist and grabbed my ankles keeping my knees as straight as possible. You dipped two fingers in my sopping wet pussy and put them up my ass to lube up my asshole.

"Get on my lap and fuck your asshole with my huge cock"

"Yes, master"

I got on your lap and slowly inserted your 9 ½ inch cock all the way up my tight ass and slowly started moving up and down. You fondled my tits and bit my shoulders and upper back. Eventually you got tired of my slow pace and shoved me to the ground face down. You shoved your cock back into my ass and held my face to the floor while you mercilessly pounded at my asshole. I was in agony. I needed to cum so desperately. I needed to orgasm. My stomach muscles were sore and my head was throbbing. Finally you pulled out and came all over my back. You cleaned your cum off me with your fingers and had me suck each one of them clean before you allowed me to get up.

You pulled your pants back up so you were fully clothed again and told me to lie across your lap, face down. I was confused knowing that you only spanked me in the spanking chair. You turned the tv on a show you like and started to watch while you slowly teased my ass and pussy with your fingers. You worked slowly and carefully to make sure I felt everything you were doing. I knew by the end of it there was going to be a wet spot on your pants, which was also a punishable indiscretion. Today was going to be a very long day...