The Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think you're ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, let's try again," she said.

Sean climbed back onto the bed as she rolled to her side, patting the mattress again. I lay in front of her again and kissed her as she hugged me. I felt a pang of jealousy when Sean tenderly kissed her bare shoulder.

"Ok baby, here goes" he said.

Her face contorted in a mix of shock and ecstasy as he slowly entered her again, her eyes closing in an effort to maintain control. I felt her body tense as his thick penis stretched her like never before. Opening her eyes she looked at me and mouthed, "I love you" before another rush of pleasure forced her eyes shut again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss," she cried out as he filled her with one slow motion, burying his cock deep within her, "oh God...oh God...please tell me that's all of it...oh God..."

Sean was moaning from behind her, his hand freely roaming over her tensed frame.

"That's all of it baby," he assured her. "This is the tightest pussy I've felt in a long time," he groaned as he held still in her, giving her time to get used to his girth, "and you are so wet. I can feel your juices dripping onto my balls."

We lay that way for a good five minutes or so, with the occasional gasp escaping her tender lips when he flexed his cock within her.

"Think you can handle more?" he asked her between kissing her shoulder and rubbing her tits with his free hand.

"Just go slow for me," she offered with a quiver in her voice.

Her face lit up in bliss when he began slowly thrusting into her. I watched her body heaving to catch her breath as he slowly filled her over and over.

"Oh shit I'm cumming," she yelled after only a few strokes from his thick cock. Sean didn't slow his pace. He continued to fuck her through her orgasm as she gasped for breath, her climax bringing screams of pleasure from her.

Looking at me she panted, "Go ahead baby...watch me. You always fantasized about it.....ohhhhhhhh......watch me get fucked by someone else...ohhhh yesssss."

Moving to the other bed I did as she asked. I watched as this young stud slowly filled her wet pussy over and over. She stared into my eyes as he continued fucking her. I gripped my hard cock and slowly began to jerk off to the sight of my wife fucking another man a few feet away from me.

"You're so tight and wet," Sean groaned as he continued pumping into her from behind, "I'm gonna cum too...I can't hold back anymore. Where baby?...Tell me where."

With a gasp she moaned, "I want to feel it in me."

Gripping her thigh he gave a final thrust. With a grunt and yell he came.

"Oh I can feel it spurting," she moaned as he filled his condom inside her.

Withdrawing from her, an audible sucking noise could be heard when his cock left her stretched pussy. She moaned in what sounded like regret that he had to take his massive cock from her.

"Excuse me," Sean said as he walked to the bathroom to dispose of his condom.

"So how was it?" she asked me with a Cheshire cat grin on her face. "Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"It was better than I'd dreamed," I said moving to her bed. Rolling her to her back I kissed her, our tongues twirling around and around as my cock teasingly poked at her wet opening. "Are you ok?"

"He's a lot bigger than I expected, but yeah I got used to it," she said smiling. "It was weird being fucked while looking at you on the other bed, but it was really exciting too."

Pulling me down atop her she asked, "Can we try it again with me sucking you off this time?"

"Sounds like fun to me," I answered her sitting up. Sean had found his way to the other bed while we were kissing and talking.

Looking over to him I asked, "Do you think you could go again?"

"I usually take a little bit to get hard again, but maybe if I got a little show..." he trailed off, his request hanging in the air, a seductive smile on his face.

I rolled Julia over and pulled her onto all fours. Gripping her waist with one hand I guided my hard cock to her waiting pussy. Rubbing it around and around I teased her.

"Oh baby please...just put it in...stop teasing me...." She pleaded.

With a push I was in, making her moan as I sank my cock in to the hilt. Holding her waist I moved my hips from side to side, not giving her the motion she so desired.

"Baby stop....just give it to me..."she begged again.

"Tell me how;" I told her, "tell me how you want to be fucked."

Looking over her shoulder at me, she gave me the sexiest look I'd ever seen on her face in all the years I'd been with her. In a sultry tone she said, "Fuck me fast baby. Make me come all over your cock."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Holding her waist I pounded her, thrusting my cock into her as fast as I could.

"Uh, ugh, ugh," was all she could manage as I slammed into her, "Oh baby...I'm cumming...oh cummming....yesssssssss." She collapsed her upper body onto the bed, her ass sticking up as I continued to fuck her.

Turing to look back at me she moaned, "Do it baby, fill my pussy with your cum...come on...cum in me baby." Gripping the sheets she yelled, "I'm cummming.....ungggggghhhh."

It was all I could take. With a groan I pushed into her as deep as I could and shot my semen deep into her. Falling onto the bed I pulled her over with me, my cock still deep within her. We lay there panting for breath for a few minutes. I opened my eyes when I heard Sean's voice above us.

"I'm ready," he said, his thick cock sheathed in another condom.

"Hurry and clean up," Julia told me when she saw his massive dick above her. "You lay on the bed Sean."

When I returned, she was kneeling over his legs, his cock aimed at her dripping wetness.

"Stand next to me so I can suck you while I ride him," she told me as she slowly sunk down onto his cock, gasping as it stretched her again.

I climbed onto the bed and slid my cock past her moaning lips into her waiting mouth. Clamping down like a vacuum she began sucking me with a wild abandon as she slowly rose and fell on Sean's cock. The room was warm and a sheen of sweat appeared on her body as she worked us both over. I could only stare with desire as I watched my wife's body tremble with pleasure as another man's cock entered her where only I had been before.

Julia's body moved with a fluid motion, her legs lowering her onto Sean's hard cock as her mouth sucked me closer to orgasm. Like a belly dancer she rolled her hips forward when she settled on him, his massive dick buried deep within her. I watched as her body trembled with enjoyment of pleasing two men at once.

Wrapping a hand around my shaft, she began stroking me with intensity, her goal to bring me to orgasm. Taking me from her mouth, she stroked me as Sean began thrusting up at her, bouncing her tits with each thrust.

"Oh yes...come for me...oh yes...fuck me...make me cum," she howled as his waist pistoned into wetness, pushing his dick into her over and over.

Stroking me faster she moaned, "I'm cummming," causing me to erupt again, spraying my cum across her neck and down her back. She collapsed on top of Sean as he pumped his dick into her again and again, laying on him like a limp ragdoll unable to string together more than one or two words mixed with grunts and groans of pleasure as he brought her to climax again.

Standing next to the bed, I watched as he gripped her hips and flipped her to her back. Putting her nylon covered legs over his shoulders he began pumping into her again, eliciting gasps and moans from Julia as another orgasm crashed over her.

Clawing at the sheets she cried out in elation as his dick plowed into her. "Fuck me, oh Sean fuck me," she rasped, her voice growing hoarse from her cries of ecstasy.

Leaning his muscled frame over her, he thrust deeply into her, the sweat from his brow dripping onto her bouncing tits as he stuffed his thick rod deeper in her than I'd ever been.

Groaning, he withdrew his massive prick and tore the condom off. Stroking his cock with one hand he took aim at her firm stomach, while sliding the middle finger of his left hand into her wet pussy. Issuing a growl he came, spraying his warm semen across her toned stomach.

"Aiiiyeeeeeee yessss," she squealed as his cum landed on her heaving frame, his fingers bringing her over the edge again.

Sean sat backwards between Julia's spread legs when his cock was spent sucking his fingers clean. "You are completely amazing" he said with a grin.

Sitting on the bed next to her, I hugged her to me, turned on by the scent of sex in the air, and her ravaged body working to control its breathing. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my chest. We watched as Sean moved from the bed and dressed.

"This has been unreal," he said as he tied his shoes. "Thanks for a night I'll never forget."

With that he opened the door and left. We held each other as we listened to his car pull away. Kissing the top of her head I squeezed her tighter to me.

"I love you," she said, the power of her words unusually strong.

"I love you too," I answered, releasing her from my grip.

"I guess we should clean up before we head home," she said as she slid from my arms.

"You go first," I told her. "You need it more."

I watched as she walked across the floor, her natural wiggle making her small ass move ever so slightly back and forth. Trying to catch my breath, I gazed after my naked wife as she disappeared into the bathroom while I worked to comprehend what we had just experienced.

12