The Black Falcon

Story Info
Amanda's peaceful night is shattered.
2.1k words
3.74
19.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda stood gazing out at the planet that floated below her. It still amazed her that humans had finally gotten the hang of space travel. Stretching she looked around the empty lounge of the Black Falcon, the fastest ship that wasn't registered to Earth. The boys were no doubt hanging out at Lilly's Place drinking and creating a loud ruckus. She smiled at that thought. Normally she'd be in the middle of the whole thing but doctor's orders prevented her from going planet side. Something about the added pressure of the atmosphere on her still healing body.

Sighing, she padded across the room her bare feet curling in the plush carpet. She was so tired of being on this damned ship. She enjoyed being part of the best crew of pirates in the galaxy no doubt, but staying aboard ship at the only port in the known universe that catered to outlaw and law abider as if there was no difference was hell.

She pushed open the door to the lounge and started down the corridor to her quarters. It was bad enough she had to stay on ship, but not one of her buddies had opted to stay with her. Then again she didn't blame them. She enjoyed dallying with some of the crew, but damn the idea of getting fresh meat was just too tempting.

Entering her room she flipped the wall switch that controlled the lights and crossed to her stereo. Turning it on she let the music wash over her as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Unlike the rest of the crew she was only half Anglican which was evident in the thick wavy deep purple hair cascading down her back framing a delicate face with pale ice blue eyes that made even the strongest man stop when turned in anger. She wasn't as tall as the rest of the crew either standing at only about 5'7" with an athletic frame.

Crossing the room she removed her shirt and tossed it on her bed. Pushing open another door she entered her private bathing room. Turning on the water she began running a bath. She admired herself in the mirror. She has just the perfect sized breasts for her frame. Not so small that they looked like a young boy's chest but not so big that it looked like she had watermelon. Lifting them in her hands, she thought they looked like nice rounded grapefruit.

Stripping all the way down she climbed into the shower and let the hot water wash over her naked body. Lathering up, she took a long relaxing shower.

She finished up and wrapped herself in a large over sized terrycloth robe. No need to worry about looking like the teasingly sexy pirate wench when there was no one around. She pulled on her slippers and headed toward the galley. Halfway there she heard a tone notifying her that someone had entered the ship. She didn't think anything about it. It was probably Bullfrog. He enjoyed his time off as well, but he was more secluded then the rest preferring a book to an easy woman.

Amanda poured herself a tall glass of water and headed back to the lounge. This was the perfect time for her to watch the news without having to try to listen over a bunch of rowdy men. Setting her glass on the table she walked over to the wall and turned on the monitor setting each one to one of the large news stations. She wanted to see what her father was up too.

She didn't hear him enter the lounge as she was turning on the monitors. She suddenly found a strong arm around her waist and an equally strong hand across her mouth. The man behind her was solid there was no doubt of that. Her eyes opened wide in shock at the idea that someone could breach the security of the Falcon. It didn't occur to her that this man was one of her crewmates.

The man didn't say a word just dragged her over to the couch and tossed her on it. Amanda gasped when she saw who it was. It was Carlos. The newest member of their crew. She jumped back to her feet but Carlos struck her back down with a strong hand.

"Sit!" he ordered.

Amanda looked at him a moment. "You'd better think about this again," she said as he started taking off his shirt. She knew what he wanted but she wasn't sure she was going to be strong enough to stop him.

"Who's going to find out? Surely, not you pathetic Captain or that pretty boy Mark!" he sneered, reaching down and pulling apart her robe. "Damn, Mandy, you do have a sweet pair of tits!"

Amanda's eyes darted around the room as Carlos painfully twisted her nipples. She bit her bottom lip to suppress a gasp. She was not going to let this pathetic hulk of a man know he was turning her on.

Carlos picked her up and tore the robe off of her pawing at her breasts. "Come now darling; don't tell me you don't want me. I've seen you toss me glances when the others weren't looking," he said mashing his lips against her roughly bruising them.

Amanda cursed her stupidity at leaving her gun in her room. She didn't think she was going to need it aboard ship. Instead she did what any woman would do; she reached up to scratch at his eyes glad she had just gotten then redone the other day. Carlos howled in pain and released her. Amanda wasted no time and took off toward the comm-station on the bridge.

She heard Carlos bellow and start after her calling her filthy names as she ran. She reached the bridge doors but they wouldn't open. Cursing, she popped the over-ride panel and began frantically to try and fix what Bullfrog should have done days ago.

The doors slide open finally but not before Carlos reached her. He grabbed her with one of his hands and struck her hard across the face with the other. The blow caused her to stumble. "You stupid little bitch. I was going to be nice to you before handing you over to your father, but not now!"

Grabbing her arm he drug her back to the lounge. He tossed her on the couch and grabbed the tie to her rope. Taking her arms, he tied them roughly behind her. Amanda kicked and howled for all she was worth knowing it really wouldn't do any good since there was no one aboard the ship.

It was one thing to be raped in the lounge, but to be turned over to her father was something else. She had spent most of her adult life running from her father and now this asshole was going to turn her over to him.

Done with her hand he pushed her against the back of the couch so her ass was sticking up in the air. His hand against her head pressing her face into the back of the couch. "Now bitch, I'm going to fuck you hard. When I'm done fucking you I'm going to carry you back downside and hand you over to your father who will pay me handsomely to have you back," he said.

Amanda struggled against his hands trying to break his strong grip. He brought his hand down sharply on her ass. Amanda cried out mostly in shock. Carlos laughed and did it again. He kept spanking her until her ass was red. Done with that he removed his hands from her.

"Stay there and don't move!" he ordered. Amanda stay stock-still. She wasn't going to get out of this so she might as well make it easier on herself. She closed her eyes as she heard Carlos remove his pants and step behind her. He placed her head of his cock against her pussy. Amanda shivered. He was large. Larger then she was used to. She took a deep breath and steadied herself knowing it was going to probably be uncomfortable for a bit until her body got used to the size.

"Ready whore?" he asked grabbing a fist full of her hair and shoving his cock hard into her pussy. Amanda cried out as he pierced her. Carlos groaned in obvious pleasure. "Oh god! You're fucking pussy feels better then I thought it would be!" he said as he began bucking back and forth in her.

Amanda closed her eyes as she bounced against the couch her breasts being squeeze and pinched against the leather. She felt horrible. He'd been right, she had been sending him signals and would have probably gladly fucked him if he'd asked. But gods not like this. This was worse then she could imagine.

Carlos was grunting in absolute pleasure as he thrust into her over and over again. Amanda was horrified when her own body began to react to him. She tried to close off her mind, but it was no use. Her body's reactions started taking over as she began to thrust back against him.

"Yeah, I knew you was a slut who liked a hard fuck!" Carlos said when he realized that was starting to respond. Carlos reached forward and grabbed her tits pinching them hard as he fucked her. Amanda couldn't help it when she moaned.

Carlos laughed. "Come on, sweetie; enjoy it. I'm sure this will be last time you get any for a long time," he whispered in her ear as he fucked her.

Suddenly, Amanda felt Carlos's fingers playing with her asshole. She shivered at the thought of his massive cock in her ass. "No!" she gasped as he slid one finger up into her ass. Carlos just smacked her ass hard.

"Shut up whore!" he said pulling his cock from her pussy. Using his fingers in her pussy he rubbed them over her asshole until he thought it good and then pressed the head of his cock against it. Slowly he started pressing into her ass. Amanda tried to relax knowing that if she didn't it would hurt more. She whimpered as he slowly pushed the head in and stopped groaning. After a few moments he began pushing further into her. Amanda gasped as he slowly pushed his whole cock into her ass. He held it there for a while letting her get used to it's size. Slowly he pulled it back out and worked it back in building a faster rhythm with each forward thrust.

Amanda could only weep into the back of the couch as he fucked her asshole. After about five of size thrusts Carlos jammed his cock hard into her ass and exploded coming hard in her ass. Amanda could only cry as he pulled out and walked across the room to wash his cock off.

Coming back to her he untied her hands and thrust her robe at her. "Put that on, now!" he ordered as he pulled up his own pants. "We have to begin going."

Sobbing, Amanda pulled her robe on tying it tight around her waist. She let Carlos lead her toward the shuttle deck so the could fly down to the planet. Before they entered the deck the tone rang. Amanda's heart lightened. A friend!

"Damn!" growled Carlos holding Amanda with one hand and reaching for a blaster with the other. Amanda looked out at the shuttle deck to see who it was. It was Captain! She had to warn him. Looking around she spotted the comm button. She couldn't reach it with her arm, but her leg was long enough. Pushing against Carlos, she lunged her foot at the button.

"Captain! Careful! Carlos...!" that was as far as she got before Carlos crocked her across the skull knocking her out.

Moments later she groaned as she regain consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes to the Captain who looked down at her with his deep grey eyes. Despite they're past she couldn't be more relieved to see him. Sitting up she wrapped her arms and around him and began crying. Captain just sat them soothing her.

"Where's Carlos?" she asked after a moment.

Captain gave a small half smile. "He had a meeting with your father," he said.

Amanda nodded knowing what was going to happen to Carlos because he had failed. "Thanks," she murmured against his chest.

"Come on, let's get you into bed," he said lifting her up and carrying her to her room. "Laying her in bed he kissed her forehead. "Sleep. I'll send Bullfrog in to look at you when he gets back," he ordered turning off the light.